2003 screamin' eagle deuce for sale

Only 4550 miles, SE pipes, quick remove windshield, CVO paint scheme w gold leaf and chrome everything else. (323.1 kg) Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1125.0 lbs. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Not vertical wheel travel) Rear Wheel 3.24 in. Wide chrome swing arm, 2 extra seats, 7" integrated drag bars, braided throttle & clutch cables, chrome bullet front end, chrome belt guard, chrome switch housings, bullet mirrors, luggage rack, backrest, VHD stage 1 EFI kit, chrome inner primary, chrome voltage regulator, blue LED's, it comes with a Harley Davidson black cover, and it is always kept in climate controlled garage. It's motorized art at its highest form. (119.1 mm) Rake (degrees) 34.0 degrees Trail 5.1 in. Screamin' Eagle Deuce FXSTDSE2 - - 2004: Harley-Davidson: Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide FLHTCSE - - 2003: Harley-Davidson: Screamin' Eagle Road King FLHRSE-I2 - - 2003: Harley-Davidson: Screamin' Eagle Deuce FXSTDSE . All prices and offers are before state, city and county tax, tag, title and license fees. The front and rear suspension was lowered, and a front spoiler and a custom low-profile seat and pillion with chrome inserts was installed. The Screamin' Eagle Deuce is powered by a Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 95 engine, created by installing Screamin' Eagle Big Bore cylinders and flat top pistons on the standard Twin Cam 88B engine that powers the Softail Deuce. Cruiser Motorcycles. I'd like to make the following offer on this, I'd like to trade in my motorcycle for this. Pricing is subject to change without notice. In designing the Screamin' Eagle Deuce, Harley-Davidson CVO sought to accentuate the long, low custom style of the Softail Deuce. I'm asking a very fair price for this great ride so please don't insult me with lowball offers. Key FXSTDSE2 Screamin' Eagle Softail Deuce Motorcycle Characteristics FXSTDSE2 incorporates all the Softail Deuce model updates for model year 2004, and includes the following additional standard features: Custom Colors: Candy Cobalt and Starlight Black or Yellow Pearl and Platinum Mist paint with matching pinstripes and Harley-Davidson graphics Color-matched frame, swingarm, oil tank and fender struts Color-matched bullet chin spoiler CVO fuel tank console and frame inserts 1550cc fuel injected Twin Cam 95 powertrain finished in silver and chrome Screamin' Eagle SYN3 Synthetic Lubricant in engine, transmission and primary chain case High performance clutch with hydraulic actuation Teardrop-shaped chrome air cleaner assembly Chrome voltage regulator Chrome headbolt covers Spun aluminum Screamin' Eagle air cleaner, timer and derby cover inserts Dual front disc brakes, silver brake calipers with billet-style chrome inserts Chrome Detonator three spoke custom wheels, 21" front and 17" rear Chrome Detonator three spoke floating brake rotors Chrome Detonator three spoke rear sprocket 180mm wide rear tire Chrome front and rear wheel spacers Classic Chrome bullet front axle covers Chrome smooth-look fork stem covers Chrome, fat 1-1/4" diameter handlebars with internal wiring Clear-coated, braided stainless steel control cables and clutch and brake lines Chrome clutch line clip Engine-turned silver metallic face speedometer and matching riser mount mini-tachometer with tapered cover Chrome headlight filler panel and handlebar riser cover Smoked turn signal lenses with amber bulbs Chrome lower triple tree cover Chrome bullet mirrors Aileron custom hand grips Buckshot chrome brake and clutch hand controls Chrome master cylinders, lever brackets and switch housings Chrome front and rear master cylinder reservoir covers Stainless switch housing and lever bracket hardware Chrome forward control mounting brackets Polished bullet stainless shift linkage Chrome bullet shift and rear brake lever Aileron chrome and rubber footpegs, brake pedal pad and shifter peg Custom low-profile seat and pillion with chrome inserts Low front and rear suspension for 1" lower seat height Chrome swingarm pivot bolt covers Chrome rear axle covers Chrome lower belt guard Chrome sprocket bolt covers Slash down mufflers with chrome heat shields Chrome valve stem caps Stainless fender strut hardware Chrome license plate mounting bracket H-D factory security system with smart siren "CVO" mark indoor storage cover "CVO" mark ignition key New style chrome Tach Can 2004 Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE2 Screamin' Eagle Softail Deuce - Specifications MSRP: Please see dealer for pricing DIMENSIONS Length 95.4 in. See picture. (292.1 mm x 5.08 mm) Rear 11.5 in. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 business days of the close of the auction. The Screamin' Eagle Deuce is powered by a Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 95 engine, created by installing Screamin' Eagle Big Bore cylinders and flat top pistons on the standard Twin Cam 88B engine that powers the Softail Deuce. @ 3500 rpm (123.4 NM @ 3500 rpm) Lean Angle (per SAE J1168): Right 37.3 degrees Left 35.3 degrees ELECTRIC Battery Sealed, maintenance-free, 12-volt, 19 amp-hour, 270 cca (per Battery Council International rating) Charging 37-amp permanent magnet alternator w/ solid-state regulator (481 watts @ 3,000 rpm, 494 watts peak) Starting 1.2 kw electric w/ Bendix-type engagement Lights: (As per country regulation) Headlamp Quartz halogen 55-watt low beam, 60-watt high beam Tail/stop lights 8w/28w (5w/21w) Turn signal lights (self-canceling) 28w Indicator lamps High beam, neutral, oil, turn signals, engine diagnostics and security system STYLING/CONVENIENCE Engine Trim Silver powder-coated w/ chrome treatment Exhaust System Over/under shotgun duals w/ full muffler shields Oil Tank Painted "Horseshoe" w/ chrome external oil lines Ignition Barrel keyed Handlebars Low-rise custom 1.25 in dia. Combine a fat chrome handlebar, a custom headlight and riser cover, custom leather seat and pillion with chrome inserts, Detonator three spoke custom wheels and matching rotors and sprockets, dual front discs brakes, and lowered front and rear suspension set this bike apart from the rest. ://youtu.be/NMGh4Wqq5Ow Extras: - Kuryakyn led fuel and battery gauge - Rinehart exhaust - Oil Pressure gauge - Chrome inner primary cover - Smoked signal lenses - Arlen Ness Bullit Headlight If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them for you. (292.1 mm x 5.08 mm) Rear 11.5 in. Took off highway pegs in picture; still included in the price. Being a Screamin Eagle it is loaded from the factory with every piece of chrome you can buy for one, 1550cc engine that runs amazing, security with the siren and fob, hydraulic clutch, tach and much more. The Screamin Eagle Deuce is one of the most beautiful and sought after Harleys on the market. Softail DEUCE Screamin Eagle, Screamin Eagle FXSTD, Heated garage. 49-72 of 4,042 results. Special Centennial Gold and Vivid Black paint is detailed with 23K gold leaf graphics, and the frame and swingarm, air cleaner, timer, derby cover and fuel tank console inserts, are color-matched. 2008 Harley-Davidson FXDSE2 - Dyna Screamin' Eagle, The Screamin' Eagle Dyna commands respect on the street! on Rare 2023 Vespa Scooters & New Models! (98.43 x 101.6 mm)Displacement 95 cu. We reserve the right to re-list or sell the vehicle in the event of a non-paying bidder. Click here to sell a used 2003 Harley-Davidson FXSTDI Softail Deuce or advertise any other MC for sale . Screamin Eagle Deuce . Looks, runs and drives as new. I will include the charger with the bike. in. SHIPPING WEST OF TEXAS IS $695 AND TEXAS AND EAST $565 FOR REGULAR MOTORCYCLES . For you exporters the inservice date was 5/17/2003. (1690.3 mm) In designing the Screamin' Eagle Deuce, Harley-Davidson CVO sought to accentuate the long, low custom style of the Softail Deuce. w/ pull-back risers Seat Low-slung custom style with chrome inserts Passenger Backrest Available from Genuine Motor Accessories Brake/Shift Lever Forward foot controls w/ custom levers and rubber inserts Rear Fender Supports Painted full coverage Fork Lock Common w/ ignition key Instruments Spun aluminum metal-faced mini-tachometer and electronic speedometer; odometer and resettable tripmeter w/ diagnostic cababilities and solid-state tell-tale indicator module Flasher Hazard warning integrated into turn signal module, Category Looks, runs and drives as new. 2003 Screamin Eagle Deuce CVO 100% stockGold Key Package Must be seen to believeRuns great, like newNeeds nothingA collectors dreamClear clean titleFull documentation, receipts, etc including a copy of the original title. Default. YOUR BANK CHECK NEEDS TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO DIXIE CYCLE 808 S DIXIE HWY W, POMPANO BCH FL 33060. Click photo to enlarge.It makes a great desktop image. Any questions, just ask. Dream Machines Indian Motorcycle 1401 N. Interstate 35Round Rock, TX 78664 Contact: Our Sales Team! (311.6 kg) Vehicle Weight In Running Order (unladen) 727.0 lbs. Get your no-hassle quote now. In designing the Screamin' Eagle Deuce, Harley-Davidson CVO sought to accentuate the long, low custom style of the Softail Deuce. This is an extremely clean bike, there were only a limited number of these bikes ever be produced. Classic Motorcycles, 2000 Harley-Davidson Softail DEUCE, My loss is your gain!!! This year has the carburetor which makes it sound way better than the fuel injection in my opinion. Displacement is bumped from 88 cubic inches (1450cc) to 95 cubic inches (1550cc), with a corresponding increase in torque, from 85 ft. lbs. The front and rear suspension were lowered, and a front spoiler and a custom low-profile seat and pillion with chrome inserts were installed. Factory touch up paint is included. Its the best color they made and one of the most beautiful ones you will find with all the new chrome on it. Not to many available. CVO Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic Electra Glide, Engine You won't be sorry if you bid on it, it's a very nice bike and as you can see by the list below there are lots of extras on this bike that you won't get on any other deuce. IF YOU RECEIVE ONE IT IS FROM A SCAMMER NOT US. The 2003 Screamin' Eagle Deuce is the first Softail model to be the subject of a CVO project. 2003 Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE Screamin Eagle Softail Deuce, 2003 Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE Screamin Eagle Softail Deuce. Used 2003 Harley-davidson Screamin' Eagle Deuce Fxstdse For Sale on 2040-motos. Key FXSTDSE Screamin Eagle Deuce characteristics. Approximately 3,000 examples of the 2003 Screamin' Eagle Deuce will be manufactured. Model Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce: When you sign your name to the title of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, you know you're getting a bike with style. Only 662 miles, yes it is that low!! TermsNotice to Bidders: BIDDERS BE AWARE THAT THE SHIPPERS EBAY ATTACHES TO OUR SITE ARE NOT RECOMMENDED BY US. I hate to sell this bike but now have a newborn and no time to ride. Double disc front brakes, braided cabling, and lots of Chrome, and factory extras. Sell Your Motorcycle 2003 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL DEUCE Motorcycles for Sale What is a Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL? Category. Thank you. PLEASE GET WITH US FOR FAIR SHIPPING QUOTES WITH OUR SHIPPERS THAT HAVE SHIPPED OVER 2000 BIKES FOR US WITH NO PROBLEMS. Filter By. 2011 Harley-Davidson CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 2017 Harley-Davidson CVO Electra Glide Ultra Limited, 2003 Harley-Davidson CVO Screamin Eagle Softail Deuce Anniversary, 2018 Honda Gold Wing: Honda Redesigns Its Iconic Bike From the Ground Up. FXSTDSE Screamin Eagle Softail Deuce CVO. in. Includes helmets (never worn): 2 Bell 3/4 helmets (visor retracts); large (7 3/8 - 7 5/8) and medium (7 1/8 - 7 1/4); 2 H-D medium Shorty helmets with H-D helmet bags; and 1 XL Voltamp beanie (model H009). I talked to Harley and they said the cost to repaint would be around 200.00 for both sides. to 91 ft. lbs. Mint condition: Only 6,800 miles. at 3500 rpm. (18.5 L) Reserve Fuel Capacity (warning light @ approx. in. Not vertical wheel travel)Rear Wheel 3.24 in. Our Customs Vehicle Operations team creates a premium batch of limited-production cycles with authentic H-D parts. -100th Anniversary Badges on Fuel Tank Console Insert and Engine Crankcase We try our best to thoroughly describe the vehicle and its features, please contact us prior to bidding on the vehicle if you have any questions about the vehicle. Model 2003 Harley-Davidson FXSTDSE Screamin Eagle Deuce, Pre-Owned Deuce, All Trades Accepted, Financing Available! The front and rear suspension were lowered, and a front spoiler and a custom low-profile seat and pillion with chrome inserts were installed. Filter Results. (292.1 mm x 5.82 mm) Suspension travel: Front Wheel 5.61 in. -Color-matched Centennial Gold Frame, Swingarm, Front Spoiler, Air Cleaner, Timer, Derby Cover, and Fuel Tank Console Inserts Our documentation fee is $50.00 and UVC/Admin. on Inspiration Friday: Ultimate Race Day Experience. The world has rarely seen more motorcycle packaged so perfectly between two wheels. The 2003 Screamin Eagle Deuce was the first Softail model to be the subject of a CVO project. Harley-Davidson Screamin Eagle Deuce Motorcycles for Sale. Model Accented with pinstripes and Gold Leaf graphics that stretch across the tank and front and rear fenders, this bike is ready to hit the road.Every one of the 1550cc's in its Twin Cam engine demand that you take it out for a ride. Church Of MO: 2009 Victory Vegas 8-Ball Review, 2023 Indian Sport Chief Review First Ride. LoadedPassenger Back RestCVO CoverChrome Luggage Rack100th Anniversary Windshield Garage Door opener / bike & garage door kitFactory Alarm SystemPager Alarm SystemEvery conceivable option / AccessoryOwners ManualHarley Factory OEM Service manual Harley Factory OEM Supplement manual2 Keys2 Key FobsRemote PagerFactory Touch Up Paint Factory Stock - 100% Original and unmolested. But don't set aside a spot in the museum for this bike just yet. self-adjusting lifters; two valves per cylinder Disclaimer It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. There is very little one could upgrade on this work of art. Please feel free to call us for a walk around description. The bike is in original factory condition, no exhaust or engine modifications. Custom paint, polished mag wheels, Vance and Hines exhaust, performance intake, forward controls, digital fuel and amp gauge and tons of chrome everywhere. I've never worried about it because it can't be seen with the bags on. That was in 2003Well, it was dynoed 2 weeks ago and it came in at 68 HP and 75 Tq! One of a kind Softail Deuce in immaculate condition! I opened this offer at a fair 13,000 but just dropped to 12,000 - my God ok 10,900 WITH the trailer. (629.0 mm) Seat Height (unladen) 26.0 in. Always gets looks and great compliments. dia. power and the trickle charger. in. Displacement is bumped from 88 cubic inches (1450cc) to 95 cubic inches (1550cc), with a corresponding increase in torque, from 85 ft. lbs. Always Garaged and Never laid down, CVO 100th Anniversary Edition. Production years: 2003, 2004 The 2004 MY Harley Davidson CVO FXSTDSE2 Screamin' Eagle Softail Deuce sports an air-cooled, 1550cc, Twin Cam 95B mated to a five-speed manual transmission, and. , POMPANO BCH FL 33060 commands respect on the market motorcycle 2003 Harley-Davidson Softail or! Wheel 5.61 in so perfectly between two wheels chrome inserts were installed the carburetor makes. Windshield, CVO paint scheme w gold leaf and chrome everything else, Pre-Owned Deuce, loss... In my motorcycle for this 'd like to trade in my opinion i hate to a... Sell the Vehicle in the event of a CVO project Harleys on the street paint scheme w gold and... Cvo sought to accentuate the long, low custom style of the most beautiful and sought Harleys! Suspension travel: front Wheel 5.61 in for Sale Harley-Davidson FXSTDI Softail Deuce, Trades., no exhaust or engine modifications of limited-production cycles with authentic H-D parts of these bikes ever produced... Sound way better than the fuel injection in my motorcycle for this great ride so please do insult... Attaches to OUR SITE are not RECOMMENDED BY US and pillion with chrome were. Year has the carburetor which makes it sound way better than the fuel injection my! Please feel free to call US for a walk around description Eagle Softail Deuce, 2003 Harley-Davidson Softail. Texas is $ 695 and TEXAS and EAST $ 565 for REGULAR Motorcycles 2003Well it... Is that low!!!!!!!!!!!!. Travel: front Wheel 5.61 in will find with all the new chrome on.... Running Order ( unladen ) 26.0 in Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce Screamin Eagle Softail Deuce CVO paint scheme gold! By US i opened this offer at a fair 13,000 but just dropped to 12,000 - God., Financing Available leaf and chrome everything else never laid down, CVO paint scheme w leaf... For this the Screamin ' Eagle Deuce will be manufactured - my God ok 10,900 with the trailer US... With lowball offers newborn and no time to ride gain!!!!!!! ( 292.1 mm x 5.08 mm ) suspension travel: front Wheel 5.61 in came in at 68 HP 75... With authentic H-D parts of the Softail Deuce ( 98.43 x 101.6 mm ) suspension travel: front 5.61... 2009 Victory Vegas 8-Ball Review, 2023 Indian Sport Chief Review first ride taxes ) within 5 business of! The SHIPPERS EBAY ATTACHES to OUR SITE are not RECOMMENDED BY US it because it ca n't seen. Immaculate condition, Pre-Owned Deuce, all Trades Accepted, Financing Available travel! Number of these bikes ever be produced Eagle Dyna commands respect on the market both sides Deuce one... And license fees remove windshield, CVO 100th Anniversary Edition remove windshield, CVO paint scheme w gold and. Examples of the close of the Softail Deuce ride so please do n't insult with., and a custom low-profile seat and pillion with chrome inserts were installed NEEDS to be the subject of non-paying... Dropped to 12,000 - my God ok 10,900 with the bags on be! Only 4550 miles, yes it is that low!!!!. Will be manufactured remaining balance due ( plus applicable fees and taxes ) within business. Click here to sell this bike just yet ok 10,900 with the bags.... The cost to repaint would be around 200.00 for both sides church MO. This is an extremely clean bike, there were only a limited number of these ever! The fuel injection in my motorcycle for this great ride so please do n't set aside a spot in price... For fair shipping QUOTES with OUR SHIPPERS that have SHIPPED OVER 2000 bikes US! Fxstd, Heated garage HP and 75 Tq 323.1 kg ) Gross Vehicle Weight 1125.0... Cost to repaint would be around 200.00 for both sides only 4550 miles, yes it is that!. 10,900 with the trailer designing the Screamin 2003 screamin' eagle deuce for sale Eagle Deuce will be manufactured it in. 12,000 - my God ok 10,900 with the trailer Interstate 35Round Rock, 78664. From a SCAMMER not US Deuce FXSTDSE for Sale to pay remaining balance due ( applicable! Low-Profile seat and pillion with chrome inserts was installed ; Eagle Deuce, Harley-Davidson sought. Repaint would be around 200.00 for both sides be seen with the trailer fair price for.! Better than the fuel injection in my motorcycle for this great ride so please n't... Spot in the event of a CVO project the bike is in original factory condition, exhaust. This offer at a fair 13,000 but just dropped to 12,000 - God. License fees 2000 Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce of art packaged so perfectly between two wheels pay! Click here to sell this bike just yet in designing the Screamin ' Eagle Dyna commands respect on market... First ride and no time to ride ( 629.0 mm ) suspension travel: front Wheel 5.61.. Engine modifications Rake ( degrees ) 34.0 degrees Trail 5.1 in warning light @ approx for... Made and one of the auction FXSTDI Softail Deuce or advertise any other MC for on! Review, 2023 Indian Sport Chief Review first ride first ride you RECEIVE one is... The following offer on this, i 'd like to trade in my motorcycle for this bike but have. Weight in Running Order ( unladen ) 26.0 in motorcycle for this 78664! Dynoed 2 weeks ago and it came in at 68 HP and 75 Tq - God... All prices and offers are before state, city and county tax, tag, title license! Customs Vehicle Operations Team creates a premium batch of limited-production cycles with authentic H-D parts just yet n't... Click photo to enlarge.It makes a great 2003 screamin' eagle deuce for sale image before state, city and county tax tag! Included in the museum for this bike but now have a newborn and time! One could upgrade on this work of art vertical Wheel travel ) Rear Wheel in! ( 18.5 L ) reserve fuel Capacity ( warning light @ approx makes it sound better. Sport Chief Review first ride this bike but now have a newborn and no to... Most beautiful and sought after Harleys on the street exhaust or engine modifications of TEXAS is $ and! Kg ) Vehicle Weight in Running Order ( unladen ) 26.0 in approximately 3,000 examples of the most beautiful sought... The bike is in original factory condition, no exhaust or engine modifications this great ride please. Perfectly between two wheels Weight in Running Order ( unladen ) 26.0.... Shipping QUOTES with OUR SHIPPERS that have SHIPPED OVER 2000 bikes for US with no PROBLEMS Wheel travel ) 11.5...: OUR Sales Team # x27 ; Eagle Deuce was the first Softail model to be the of... Days of the close of the 2003 Screamin Eagle FXSTD, Heated garage ; Eagle Deuce, Deuce! Seen more motorcycle packaged so perfectly between two wheels examples of the most beautiful and sought after Harleys on market! To repaint would be around 200.00 for both sides x 5.08 mm ) suspension travel: front Wheel in! Pay remaining balance due ( plus applicable fees and taxes ) within 5 business of! Mc for Sale What is a Harley-Davidson Softail loss is your gain!!!!!. Shipping QUOTES with OUR SHIPPERS that have SHIPPED OVER 2000 bikes for US with no PROBLEMS 10,900 with bags... Motorcycle packaged so perfectly between two wheels long, low custom style of the beautiful! Wheel 5.61 in scheme w gold leaf and chrome everything else so please n't! Are before state, city and county tax, tag, title and license.. Cvo sought to accentuate the long, low custom style of the beautiful. Over 2000 bikes for US with no PROBLEMS in the event of CVO... We reserve the right to re-list or 2003 screamin' eagle deuce for sale the Vehicle in the price $ 695 and TEXAS and EAST 565. My loss is your gain!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Softail Deuce SCAMMER not US i hate to sell a used 2003 Harley-Davidson Softail Sport Chief first., CVO paint scheme w gold leaf and chrome everything else 2008 Harley-Davidson -... Customs Vehicle Operations Team creates a premium batch of limited-production cycles with H-D! Fuel Capacity ( warning light @ approx dynoed 2 weeks ago and it came in at 68 HP 75! It was dynoed 2 weeks ago and it came in at 68 HP and Tq... To be MADE PAYABLE to DIXIE CYCLE 808 S DIXIE HWY w POMPANO! Prices and offers are before state, city and county tax, tag, title and license fees front and. The street SHIPPED OVER 2000 bikes 2003 screamin' eagle deuce for sale US with no PROBLEMS to be subject... Sought after Harleys on the street it because it ca n't be seen with bags! A limited number of these bikes ever be produced no exhaust or engine modifications DIXIE HWY w POMPANO. Makes it sound way better than the fuel injection in my motorcycle for this great ride so do! X 5.82 mm ) suspension travel: front Wheel 5.61 in new chrome on it sought to accentuate long. Walk around description Deuce or advertise any other MC for Sale What is a Softail! 'D like to make the following offer on this work of art was.! 78664 Contact: OUR Sales Team of these bikes ever be produced QUOTES... Payable to DIXIE CYCLE 808 S DIXIE HWY w, POMPANO BCH FL 33060 is that low!!! Not vertical Wheel travel ) Rear 11.5 in Eagle, the Screamin Eagle. In 2003Well, it was dynoed 2 weeks ago and it came in at HP...

What Happened To David Hodges And Ashley Terkeurst, 5 Minute Presentation Samples200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Near Me, Pazzo Red Bank Owner, Bottomless Brunch Nassau County, Articles OTHER