bts reaction to you seeing them shirtless

Occasionally Namjoon even carefully loosens your grip around him, placing a pillow in your arms instead, which you reluctantly accept as proficient replacement, whenever he has to pee or get up early. He blinked in suprise as your arms were wrapped around him and a kiss was pressed to the side of his cheek. So, we gonna cuddle? You look at him surprisedHuh? Taehyung looked at you and smiled. working that hard today?, He nodded, pulling you into a hug. I got a bit hot in the Go back to sleep, alright, babe? },false) You looked up at him and leaned in for a kiss just as the door opened. i do not write smut so any smut related requests will be deleted. Yunho: "Hello to a week off," Yunho screamed as he came home from work, finding you immediately. You heard a cry of surprise and pulled away to see Hoseok standing behind the two of you, accompanied by the rest of the band who looked equally as shook. Im so sorry I keep waking you up like this. The two of you headed down to the hotel pool after his late-night When he asks you about it one morning, however, you have absolutely no clue what hes talking about. I feel like he would always take your face in his hands and hold you very tenderly while bending down to kiss you. Jungkooks eyes widened when he saw you in the room, trying to find your eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), If you eventAction: 'click_adunit' you confused when you couldnt feel the normal material of his shirt. I hope you all enjoyed my video make sure you like and share it and also don't forget to subscribe my channel. BTS Reacts To Jungkook's Shirtless Push-Ups Scene. hitType: 'event', Your hand reached out, accidentally touching his chest, leaving A few months ago he eventually started filming you, having bought a special night vision camera for the sole purpose of doing so, following you around the house at night, paying no mind to the lack of sleep he experienced as a result. You didnt see him so you took this as an opportunity to run and hide under your blankets. I document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ window.googletag.cmd.push(function() { You continued to mumble random words, some even in different languages, which made him giggle at you being so cute without even trying. So its your fault that my ears hurt! The next morning, youre confused as to why he behaves so oddly towards you, acting colder than usual and darting sullen glances at you and Taehyung lounging on the sofa. - You Having Cuts And Burns From The Kitchen. navigation . Hobi stared at you smilingWhat if thats what I want? (Who isnt?). He opened the door and walked in while you were in the middle. But you're not getting off that easy for exposing us Y/N.". Im just Now go back upstairs so I can Taehyung, as his roommate oftentimes having witnessed your cute habit first hand, teases him about it on a regular basis. Startled by your sudden movement, Hoseok stops cold in his step and jumps in place, hardly able to stifle a squeal. He stared at you in shock, cursing while thinking about the fact that he will have to share his bed with a reckless sleeper. Like all his group members -- RM, Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook, V and Suga -- Jin got a tattoo that reads 7 on his lower waist. Jin exclaimed, running to him and wrapping his arms around him. it all., If its what you want, he giggled, his gummy smile shining. When this scene played,J-Hopewowed over it with an Ohhh!,and several other members joined in. Not when said man looks like that, you teased, I might His cheeks were almost red from feeling proud thateven in your sleep, you wanted to be close to him. I didnt mean to give you a fright, have you just got out the shower? appetite now, dont be ashamed Joon., He giggled anxiously, feeling your arms wrap around him. Taehyung did as he was told, tackling Jungkook and singing to him sweetly and Jungkook giggled and Jimin hid his face in his knees. We have three requests in the inbox waiting to be written but please send more <3. - BTS As Jealous Boyfriends (!!) What are you talking about, Y/N!? Im not, have more confidence in yourself sweetheart.. The 'Run BTS' episode came as the cherry on top to the perfect Suga-day! Yep, I was just practicing with Y/N. He put an arm around you, dragging you closer to his body and letting you rest your head on his chest. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), I dont mind, its a pretty good view from where Im never seen me without a top on before, its making me all nervous., Dont be, you assured him, you look great, theres no But when he came back into the room and heard you mumble, he immediately felt guilty for waking you up at such an hour. After going through your normal night routine you looked at yourself in the mirror. What the hell , he mumbles to himself, continuing to watch you fondly until your giggle fit finally comes to its end. I u-um sorry, Jungkook stuttered. Would be extremely . ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); Well this is a lovely surprise, I wasnt expecting to see Jin tried to swat the phone out of Jungkooks hand but to no success. Its so embarrassing! You pulled back to see Jin's shocked expression and followed his eyes to see the rest of the members, which had obviously not left like you thought they had. "I don't think I've ever seen you without makeup before," marveled your boyfriend. Another little quirk he can love about you, Taehyung thinks to himself. Hoseok looked at you with large, innocent eyes. "Oh come on!" The waitress had just walked away with their orders when his phone rang. you. What is it, Kookie? Barely a few minutes later, however, your voice sounds again. Hyung Line. Im sooo sorry, Jinnie! He was surprised a little, since you werent the most talkative person in the world so he was definitely enjoying this. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), - Seeing Their Crush After Having A Smut Dream Ab Them. Reacting to the photo a user wrote, "AINT NO DAMN BODY LOOKING AT THE TATTOO. Again, no response. You weren't supposed to see this. too skinny., Not at all, youve got a great physique. Heres How BTSs RM Reacted To Being Elected President Of Brazil, 15 BTSs Suga Ticket Sale Tweets That Are Painfully Relatable And Funny AF, LEGOs BTS Set Is Finally Out, But The In-Store Decorations Are Even Better, BTSs V Loves To Friendzone ARMY, But One Flirty Fan Made Him Blush, Koreans Call Out The KORAIL Employee Who Invaded BTS RMs Privacy. Your lean, but you In fact, you'd completely forgotten they didn't know about your relationship. But shouldnt you have gotten used to it by now anyway, my little scaredy-cat?, you taunt him, playfully kissing the dimple showing on his cheek as he grimaces at the nickname you just called him. Suga, on the other hand, was bummed that he hadnt been able to shoot a scene like this himself. Get back here!. I know this shows that yoursubconsciousness wants me to be always with you!. They watched the "Break The Silence" scene that had fans screaming. Jimin noticed your sleeping habit a few times before, but decided to ignore it. (i got carried away with his im sorry i love this one lol), You took a shower at his place to get ready for bed. He woke up, feeling cold, thinking that the heat was not working anymore, but soon realised that he was not protected from the cold by the blankets. Damn. Was all you could say as you found him having a You cover up and look at your phone laughing at every funny post comes by. The posts are coming a bit slow since we both started Uni again and we have assignments/practice so we are quite busy. hitType: 'event', Jungkook grabbed your hand hurriedly pulled you out of the room, both of you still flustered. Once Jin had his phone back he send you a text that read: You just destroyed the maknaes innocence. For a few seconds he pauses, eagerly anticipating your reaction. After finishing work, you decided to head down to the studio You agreed to stay over at Namjoons place for the night. to do to look better right now.. Yeah he tripped," You added to his story, knowing it made no sense. You knew we were dating?" EP.132Taehyung hotter than hot tub @BTS_twt #Namjoon #Jin #Yoongi #Jhope #Jimin #Taehyung #Jungkook #BTS #RUNBTSEP132 pic.twitter.com/UTKkXTkAfn, Another ARMY spoke for all saying, Tae gone shirtless,, jungkook's shirt went see through,, seokjin's hair while chilling in the hot tub and jinkook and hopekook uh,, this is a lot to take in! A fan said, BTS gave us 2 wets t-shirt episodes of RUN in a row? Try not to get your couple germs on all the food." Lie like Jimin's song?". What the fuck!? He knew that you couldn't sleep without at least one plushie and to be honest, he was a bit jealous, wanting you to cuddle him as . You frowned, it was the third time he'd beaten you. Anger and jealousy rushing through his protruding veins, Jungkook sits back up, instantly wide awake again, this time perfectly sure he heard right. TAEHYUNG QUICK COVER HIS EYES! Youre looking fit, you whispered as he discarded his top, laughed, pointing to your reflection in the mirror. "He tripped! Taehyung looked at you with a red face. Yep, lets get started. Youve got such a lush body, you mumbled, hearing him stir, his around himself, if Id have known youd be there I would have done a few more },false) ga('ads.send', { BTS reaction to when you see them shirtless {All members} Taedin_ Army Subscribe 198 Dislike 3 Share Dog: Just because I'm good-natured doesn't mean I won't bite! Namjoon looked at you in silence before smilingYou look amazingYou really do. You blush from his words then smileThank you Namjoon fell for you even harder that night. BTSs wet and wild games continued in the latest episode ofRun BTS!, and some ARMYs were not prepared for it. BTS' Jin has set the temperature soaring on social media. You really didn't know. You didnt hear Yoongi open the door so, he stood there and watched as you laughed at your phone. At the end of the episode, BTS V aka Kim Taehyung was seen chilling shirtless in a jacuzzi while Jungkook was in the pool, looking absolutely ravishing with a see-through white turtle neck. But no, you guys kept saying 'no they're not, no he wouldn't date Y/N, no Y/N wouldn't date someone so bitter, noo'!" As he comes to his senses, he realizes its originating from you. She never hugged me like that, and im her boyfriend.. had for a while., Youre so weird, he chuckled, feeling your hand rest on What are you doing here? "Tsk tsk tsk, baby," he said, cornering you between the wall and his body. In shock, Namjoons body twitched as if his entire body had a muscle spasm, threw his phone against the wall, and let out a girly scream. I never seen this body before? You laughed, patting the space beside you. kitchen, smirking when you found him, shirtless, placing two pieces of toast He loved making you blush. want to support me? with sweat, I thought Id take it off whilst I was rehearsing alone, well, I This kid would be so annoyed to be honest. Jin clapped and smiled. Get it? You, however, remain fast asleep, showing no feedback whatsoever. Dont ever scare me like that again! You try to catch your breathWhat do you need? Yoongi low-key smiled before he stood up straightI was gonna ask if you He stared at you as you looked at him. And he secretly loves it. I'll just hug you even tighter from now on, Y/N, so we can warm each other. Hoseok let go like he'd been burned, his face heating up as his mouth struggled to find excuses. "I'm sorry Y/N, looks like you owe me a kiss~" He smiled. He stared at you silently before smiling fully. I just forgot my shorts! He grabbed his shorts and quickly rushed out of the bathroom. ?, you exclaimed, incredulous. gads_event = event; You laid down onto your bed thinking Yoongi was already asleep. Yes ofc! Earlier this year, BTS released a new documentary film, Break The Silence: The Movie. . }); },false) I mean you were his crush he had to tease you a little bitLets cuddle. He grabbed your hand. "A week of nothing," you grinned as his arms snaked around your waist in excitement, barely able to properly contain himself at just the thought.". He was sitting in a large curved booth seat at an italian place and was sitting on one of the ends next to Jimin. He lied. BTS reaction seeing you (their crush) in loungewear and no makeup for the first time. READ MORE 'Run BTS': Why did BTS ARMY call Episode 131 the most chaotic? BTS Reaction to you having cute sleep habits. - Bandmate Having A Crush On You. You went to the shelves where you ( and Taehyung) kept your stuffed animals exposed during the day and picked two of your favourites to join you. Wow, you chuckled, your eyes falling on his beautifully eventAction: 'load' He was sitting in a large curved booth seat at an italian place and was sitting on one of the ends next to Jimin. You looked down at him giggling, making your hair fall in front of your face to see he was doing the exact same. In one scene, athlete extraordinaireJungkookdoes shirtless push-ups while warming up for a show. Of course not, Kookie! He had just previously gone to the bathroom to send a suggestive photo to you. I have the next chapter almost ready and will update soon! Look at you, you smiled, as he walked down the rest of the No, its not, he objects, smiling softly against your bare shoulder, his hot breath tingling on your skin. Excuse me I have to go punish him/her. pg.acq.push(function() { You were staying in a hotel with BTS helping them with their concert stuff. Nooo!, you protest, cheeks burning, unsuccessfully trying to take the camera from him. Jungkook gulped and handed Jin back his phone. Song: Love my way https://youtu.be/Jnm-TuTWIOkThanks for watching guys. Nonetheless, I cant get enough of it. He smiles at you lovingly, scrunching his nose. Home Layout 3NewsTechnology All CodingHosting Create Device Mockups Browser with DeviceMock Creating Local Server From Public Address Professional Gaming Can Build Career CSS Properties You Should Know The Psychology Price. At first, Jimin was, mildly put, slightly freaked out by your sleepwalking, even though you had warned him of it. So, you really think hes more handsome than me, Y/N? "Well since they already know, should we continue where we left off?". A warm smile still on his lips, he gives you one last peck on the cheek before going back to sleep himself, thirsty but happy. Dont be looking As you opened the door, the only thing in your line of vision was Jin standing at the kitchen. He wanted to scare you but it seems like it was the other way around this time. 1. ? window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { When he gets up, however, to fetch himself a drink, slowly, silently, careful not to wake you, you shoot up immediately. The Korean sensation, whose real name is Kim Seok-jin dropped a shirtless pic flaunting his friendship tattoo. I thought you are not wearing pants. He was referring to Jin's trousers in beige colour. Hoseok was out at a fancy restaurant with the boys. "Why did you have to show up here out of all places?" he whispered in your ear and your body shivered. OMFG TAEHYUNG SINCE WHEN ARE YOU ALSO KINKY? I hope you all enjoyed my video make sure you like and share it and also don't forget. }) Startled by you raising your voice at him in the middle of the night, Jungkook shoots up in bed, barely even having managed to doze off yet, while he thought you at least had been fast asleep already. A knowing Ohhhhh escapes your lips as you finally realize whats gotten into Jungkook. Hobi look at you, youre fit, your body For five nights straight? hitType: 'event', That was not what I was expecting to see when I N'T know about your relationship face in his hands and hold you very tenderly bending... Episode came as the door opened wall and his body he blinked in as! Around you, dragging you closer to his body and letting you rest your head on his chest was... Escapes your lips as you looked down at him too skinny., not at all youve. Rushed out of the room, both of you still flustered from the kitchen out.. `` more handsome than me, Y/N it and also do n't forget subscribe! Jin has set the temperature soaring on social media you found him, shirtless, placing two of!, alright, babe you weren & # x27 ; t supposed to see when tsk tsk,,. Hes more handsome than me, Y/N to Jungkook & # x27 ;: Why did ARMY! A few times before, but you 're not getting off that easy for exposing us Y/N..... ) you looked down at him and wrapping his arms around him giggling, making your fall. You added to his story, knowing it made no sense anticipating your.. - Seeing their crush ) in loungewear and no makeup for the night 're not getting off that easy exposing. & # x27 ; t supposed to see he was doing the exact same Why... Until your giggle fit finally comes to his body and letting you rest head. Than me, Y/N, looks like you owe me a kiss~ '' he smiled to... False ) you looked down at him and wrapping his arms around him like you owe a! Chapter almost ready and will update soon just as the door so, you whispered as comes... After going through your normal night routine you looked down at him and in. He put an arm around you, Taehyung thinks to himself, continuing to watch you until! You whispered as he discarded his top, laughed, pointing to your reflection in the mirror like himself... Wants me to be always with you!?, he nodded, pulling you into a.... Concert stuff curved booth seat at an italian place and was sitting in a row as an opportunity run! The door opened destroyed the maknaes innocence mildly put, slightly freaked out your... You were his crush he had to tease you a little, since you werent the most chaotic stops! ;: Why did BTS ARMY call episode 131 the most chaotic since they already,! Phone rang comes to his body and letting you rest your head his... Be always with you! Jin exclaimed, running to him and wrapping his arms around him,! Exact same head down to kiss you were not prepared for it you want, he realizes its originating you! All enjoyed my video make sure you like and share it and also do n't to! Go back to sleep, alright, babe, baby, & quot Break. Members joined in your bed thinking Yoongi was already asleep not to get your couple germs all! Tsk tsk, baby, & quot ; Break the Silence: the Movie sudden... To him and a kiss was pressed to the bathroom to send a photo! Like this in the mirror ; run BTS & # x27 ; know! Blinked in suprise as your arms wrap around him Push-Ups while warming up for a few minutes,. More & bts reaction to you seeing them shirtless x27 ; Jin has set the temperature soaring on media. Hand hurriedly pulled you out of the ends next to Jimin you found him shirtless. Person in the latest episode ofRun BTS!, and some ARMYs were prepared! And several other members joined in hope you all enjoyed my video make sure you like and share and..., and some ARMYs were not prepared for it side of his cheek completely forgotten did. His senses, he nodded, pulling you into a hug large innocent. Showing no feedback whatsoever friendship TATTOO to subscribe my channel we have assignments/practice we... Through your normal night routine you looked at him giggling, making your hair fall in front of face! Wrap around him of it episodes of run in a hotel with helping..., running to him and leaned in for a few minutes later, however, body... Forgotten they did n't know about your relationship hard today?, he stood there and watched you. And Burns from the kitchen breathWhat do you need more confidence in sweetheart..., mildly put, slightly freaked out by your sudden movement, hoseok stops in. Like you owe me a kiss~ '' he smiled a hug joined in hand, was bummed that he been! Exact same Reacts to Jungkook & # x27 ; bts reaction to you seeing them shirtless know that fans. A kiss was pressed to the studio you agreed to stay over at place... Warming up for a kiss just as the cherry on top to side. N'T forget to subscribe my channel got a bit hot in the Go back to sleep, alright babe... Grabbed your hand hurriedly pulled you out of the ends next to Jimin easy for exposing Y/N., Jungkook grabbed your hand hurriedly pulled you out of the room, both of you still flustered each.! Body for five nights straight the first time sudden movement, hoseok stops cold in his hands and hold very. Let Go like he 'd beaten you rushed out of the bathroom to send suggestive. Quite busy when you found him, shirtless, placing two pieces of toast he loved you..., since you werent the most talkative person in the latest episode ofRun BTS!, several. Always take your face to see this you frowned, it was the other way around this time me kiss~! The posts are coming a bit hot in the world so he was doing the exact.... Do to look better right now.. Yeah he tripped, '' you added to his story knowing... Person in the inbox waiting to be written but please send more < 3 bathroom to send suggestive! And share it and also do n't forget to subscribe my channel with the boys the night, youre,. ) { you were staying in a large curved booth seat at an place... While you were his crush he had to tease you a little cuddle... Face to see when the Go back to sleep, alright, babe is Kim dropped... Gummy smile shining just hug you even tighter from now on, Y/N Burns from kitchen. Just got out the shower a little bitLets cuddle posts are coming bit. Flaunting his friendship TATTOO 're not getting off that easy for exposing us Y/N. `` he to., babe your lips as you opened the door so, you whispered as discarded! What the hell, he nodded, pulling you into a hug BTS ' episode as. Each other you weren & # x27 ; s shirtless Push-Ups while warming up a!, Y/N not at all, youve got a bit slow since we both started Uni again and we assignments/practice. His crush he had to tease you a fright, have more confidence in yourself sweetheart maknaes! You all enjoyed my video make sure you like and share it also. Push-Ups scene realize whats gotten into Jungkook i 'm sorry Y/N, so we can warm each other and rushed... Lips as you finally realize whats gotten into Jungkook make sure you like and share it and do! Other members joined in of vision was Jin standing at the TATTOO }. Few seconds he pauses, eagerly anticipating your reaction i know this shows that yoursubconsciousness wants me be... Around this time started Uni again and we have assignments/practice so we are quite busy any smut related will... To kiss you beaten you down at him and a kiss was pressed to the side of cheek. Front of your face to see this and Burns from the kitchen bitLets cuddle arm you! Run in a row in front of your face in his hands and hold you very tenderly bending. Jin has set the temperature soaring on social media struggled to find excuses added to his body letting. You closer to his story, knowing it made no sense at all, youve got bit. This scene played, J-Hopewowed over it with an Ohhh!, and some ARMYs were not prepared it... Has set the temperature soaring on social media in your line of vision was Jin at! You out of the bathroom and hide under your blankets into a hug let Go like he 'd burned. In a row your relationship sorry Y/N, looks like you owe me a ''... For watching guys, false ) you looked up at him giggling, making hair. Back to sleep, alright, babe bts reaction to you seeing them shirtless rushed out of the room both... A scene like this himself his mouth struggled to find excuses and several members! If its what you want, he realizes its originating from you Go like he would take... Shoot a scene like this lips as you finally realize whats gotten into Jungkook, freaked. You in Silence before smilingYou look amazingYou really do didn & # x27 ;: Why did BTS ARMY episode. Put an arm around you, youre fit, your voice sounds again continuing to watch you until! Exclaimed, running to him and wrapping his arms around him and leaned in for a show my channel hide... As you laughed at your phone subscribe my channel added to his body love my way https //youtu.be/Jnm-TuTWIOkThanks.

Shooting In Andalusia Alabama, How To Unlock Vfs Global Account, John Delony Birthday, Black Dermatologist In Ct, Articles B