cheesecake factory potato soup recipe

And lol re: lifetime. OMG!! This sounds great! It was fairly bland as directed, and it needs a good amount of extra seasoning {I added garlic and onion powders, as well as Tony Chacheres}. Thats all I have so I came here wondering if they would be fine. I did. Amazing soup! She got her wish, to celebrate getting a job today. Looks amazing!! I now watch Doc McStuffins and Dora. Add the carrots and celery, and then stir and cook for a couple more . In The Microwave: You can defrost the frozen potato soup in the microwave if youre in a hurry. I tried it without the sour cream and replaced the milk with cashew milk, it was amazing. recipe. I found the potatoes took a little longer than indicated to soften up. The only change i made was to add chopped celery because the gf prefers it in her potato soup (gotta keep the lass happy, right). So freaking good! Adding it to my recipe box. Because of their starchy makeup, they soften considerably while cooking and contribute to the soups velvety texture. Sunday night staple during the Fall/Winter! Im making a ton to freeze and devour all winter! Family loved it. Oh my goodness! Exactly as written and changed my cook time. Set aside. This recipe is amazing! Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes. You should also ensure the potato soup hasnt gone bad before eating it. Great recipe! Parsley, chives, thyme, oregano, basil, and rosemary are all delicious additions to potato soup. Excited to try it! In The Microwave: Place the potato soup in a microwave-safe bowl and cover it with a lid or plastic wrap. I also used about 1/4 c. swiss and 1/4 c. provolone cheese in addition the the cheddar. . Try just adding a teaspoon or a healthy three-fingered pinch of salt. Freaking delicious! What might have I done wrong? Yes, Cheesecake Factory serves brunch, and these cinnamon roll pancakes are one of the most popular dishes. I put my own little spin on this, added chicken broth, more sour cream, a few carrots, and parmesan cheese as well as the cheddar! Ive also used Yukon Golds, and they are tasty in this soup, too. They were crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and had just the perfect amount of cheese, bacon, and a few other ingredients. Am I doing something wrong or do you have any tips that could help? Seems to be taking a bit longer for the potatoes to get tender, but I guess cut them smaller next time. You may also need to adjust cooking time. In The Air Fryer: Put the potato soup in an air fryer-safe dish. (Long Island Medium gets me every time!) However, since it was just the 2 of us we had leftovers, and Im finding it didnt re-heat very well. I substituted the sour cream for ranch dressing also, as my boyfriend prefers it. He begs me to make it once a week. Also, can I put the cheese and sour cream on the side versus adding it to the soup so people can add the amount they want? Add chicken stock, green pepper, tomato puree, jalapeo, salt, pepper, sugar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. I love having my tv on while Im working on my blogging stuffbut then I get distracted and start crying on some movies/shows, too! Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Melt butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. I was honestly surprised at how well it turned outthe perfect thing for when it doesnt get above 30 all day. Thanks! Unfortunately, I cannot answer this with certainty as I have never tried freezing this myself there were no leftovers left to freeze! Please understand that it is very difficult to give exact conversion information to translate a traditional stovetop recipe to the slow cooker method without further recipe testing. And thanks for this amazing recipe!! I just made this soup, I doubled the recipe and it is delicious! I have potatoes of all different sizes. I had to make something to work for gluten free (I used arrowroot flour) and vegetarian. Click to visit Cheesecake factory soup recipe - CookEatShare Really good, but to get the potatoes tender, I had to cook it much longer than the recipe states, even after par-cooking them in the microwave for ten minutes. There are 440 calories in a Steamed White Rice from The Cheesecake Factory. Its quite wonderful. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Havent made it yet. Ive included it in a round-up of potato soup recipes over on my blog. Im so glad! Thank you for sharing this recipe! Will definitely salt and pepper to taste . I have been making the seven years, since I month after you posted it and I found it searching through Google for the perfect potato soup. Thank you so much for this share. I did add onion powder and garlic to tastes but, I always use this recipe now when I make this soup. How can you go wrong with bacon? Also your going to omit the flour. Hi! My husband made most of it (Im a little sick) and I think it tasted better because of my sore throat, haha. Mmmm, I also used a pint of half n half in the milk. My husband and I enjoy it as well. . Will definitely be pinning this to have a go myself I love recipes that you can add a load of toppings to! Stir until combined. Just made this dish.. Im so happy I made this..I did use more bacon and a extra potatoe.. thanks for this recipe . I used it without a problem. I need to double this recipe do I double it exactly as it is or do I need to change anything? It was a little thick but my family liked it that way! Totally dreamy soup Chung! Ingredients 1 cup vegetable oil 3 avocados, halved, peeled and seeded 1 Roma tomato, diced cup diced red onion 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves Juice of 1 lime Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste 8 egg roll wrappers For the cilantro dipping sauce cup fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed cup sour cream I am by NO MEANS a cook at all! I have to say that now when I search online for a recipe, I automatically come to your site. Potato soup is definitely a comfort food. As for the half and half, Im not too sure about this substitution as I have not tried it in the recipe myself. Now that looks like comfort in a bowl! When family come for a visit this is usually a request. Netflix got me all tied up with Nurse Jackie cant keep enough If you want to make potato soup in advance, you can do so by following the standard recipe steps, but instead of serving it immediately, you should let it cool and then store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until youre ready to use it. Thanks! Gosh, I love your recipes! I also cooked my bacon before chopping it (Ive burned chopped bacon before) and then stirred it in at the end because we all love bacon in this house. Remove from the oven, then drop the temperature of the oven to 275F. They were SO delicious! I have been making this for 7 years. Next, add the potatoes and minced garlic to the pot and continue to saute all of the ingredients for about 5 minutes. Ohand I skinnied it up a bit by using skim milk and plain Greek yogurt instead of higher fat milk/cream, and sour cream. My hubby really liked it too and he doesnt like me to deviate from our usual recipes much. I just made this soup last night and my husband and I were RAVING about it. After bringing to a boil, I put on simmer for 30 minutes Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg. Stir in the half and half, yogurt and cheese. Do you need to blend potatoes or do they just break down? Thats a great looking bowl of soup. You can eat this potato soup at any time of the year because it is the tastiest recipe ever. I left the skin on the potatoes & simmered with the bacon in the soup. But it was very tasty other than that. Pour the potato puree back into the slow cooker and stir. The menu at The Cheesecake Factory boasts more than 100 sauce options. God! Whisk in flour and stir constantly over low heat until the flour is cooked and the mixture has thickened slightly, about 5 to 7 minutes. Best soup ever- thank you so much!! Stir in half and half. 1 tsp.. sea salt. cubes; place half in a blender. Bring to a boil. Stir in potatoes, and bring to a boil. as the recipe states, you need to add the bacon, onions, and cheese in with the soup and let it simmer during cooking. But yesterday I couldnt watch my Greys reruns because they played A Walk to Remember instead. Im wondering though, if I could somehow incorporate potato flakes into the soup along with the russet potatoes could I make the roux with them? Taste again and see if the flavors have improved. I made your recipe tonight and it was out of this world! You can't deny the vibrant color and how good it looks with a layer of cream cheese frosting on top. I usually use heavy cream and the store was out. I did 3 1/2 cups milk should I have added more to thin it more? They do not have to be cooked ahead of time. The burger is finished with a secret saucetwo very precise amounts of ketchup and our housemade rmoulade sauce, says Cook. Serve with a green salad and crusty rolls. This is wonderful, I have been making the same soup for years. So, so good! This was the best potato soup I ever ate! Cook bacon in a soup pot over medium heat until crispy and browned. Add water, potatoes and eggs, in shell and washed, and cook until potatoes are tender (about 10-12 minutes). I know adding a little bit of milk is recommended when reheating but any other advice? 4 packages (8 oz. I am ready to cook this potato soup, Ill only skip the bacon (not a fan). Hope that helps! Can you please tell me how much salt and pepper you used in this recipe? Wow! All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together beautifully in this satisfyingly creamy and comforting soup! Add the potatoes and bay leaf, and then cook, partially covered, until the potatoes are fork tender; about 20 minutes. Is there maybe a total weight I should be aiming for? OMG! This loaded potato soup is Heaven on earth! The only thing I added was some Franks Hot Sauce not enough to be spicy but just to give it a little kick. It was ahhmazing. The potato soup is best preserved by placing it in an airtight container and chilling it thoroughly before putting it in the fridge. Amazing! My family LOVES cheese and bacon so I use more of those as well as extra green onions. By green onions I mean spring onions or scallions. Blend until smooth From thecheesecakefactory.com See details In regards to left overs whats the best way to store it? Add the veggie broth and increase the heat to high. Individuals now are accustomed to using the net in gadgets to see video and image information for inspiration, and according to the name of this article I will talk about about Cheesecake Factory Creamy Marinara Sauce Recipe up to date. My mom taught me how to make the potato soup she would make when we didnt feel well. Im going to use half heavy cream and maybe add a bit of chicken bouillon if needed. Simmer 20 - 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake, 3. The Cheesecake Factory Steamed White Rice Calories. Stir in cream and sour cream. Season with salt and black pepper. Add water, potatoes and eggs, in shell and washed, and cook until potatoes are tender (about 10-12 minutes). 3 russet potatoes? This is by far the best potato soup I have ever eaten. Very easy and came out just as expected! Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Reduce to 2-1/2 quarts. You are so welcome! To the people talking about the mushy consistency, I always use the yellow potatoes. Ive never seen a more gorgeous bowl of potato soup your photos are stunning! Jw, a little salt might be the only fix you need. Your recipe sounds so good, and has a similar base. Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-in. Its beyond delicious, I never have to search for a restaurant serving potato soup again. We are sorry. Reheat the soup when youre ready to serve it. Bake for 12 minutes; turn oven to 350F and bake until top of cheesecake turns golden, 50 to 60 minutes. Unfortunately, I cannot answer this with certainty as I have never tried freezing this myself there were no leftovers left to freeze! Make it as smooth or chunky as you like. Now that its on 11 years later, nothing has changed, except Im crying in almost every scene when Shane West takes Mandy Moore to the state line and shes in two places at once, or when he names a star after her yeah, sob fest all over. In The Refrigerator: The best and most reliable way to defrost frozen potato soup is in the refrigerator overnight. Combine basil and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl. In a large dutch oven or stock pot, melt butter over MED heat. I used left over vegetables from Melt In Your Mouth Pot Roast found on Pinterest. Season with salt and pepper. In A Hot Water Bath: The frozen soup can be thawed in a hot water bath. My son even called home from college so he could make it for his friends! WOW, my family and neighbors LOVED this. Made this tonight using leftover cheese from Moes catering, a little Swiss and a little asiago Lol Turned out great! Is this something that would freeze well, for giving to a family expecting a baby any day? If I could give six stars, I would. The Cheesecake Factory Wild Mushroom Soup Diet 6 hours ago Add the chopped mushroom stems, the onion, carrot, the sprig of thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and cook over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft. Delicious quick and easy potato soup recipe!! I need to make this for 8 adults & 6 children. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until the butternut squash is fork tender. Im looking for stay at home work and would be interested to know how you managed to do that! I might not watch tv but my computer become my best friend. But some are more on the unhealthier side than others. How many servings does your recipe make?By the way I have tried several of your recipes before and I love them! I loved the rich creamy texture. Can you use yellow potatoes or does it have be russet? This oh-so-creamy and rich, carb-loaded, cheesy, bacony, comforting, cozy soup that I can eat all day long. Place 3 cups of the potato and broth mixture in a blender. Used 2% milk and 2% plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. Thank you for sharing!! Thanks! Thank You! I love my grandmother but this soup is better then hers! Check out this recipe. Slowly whisk in the milk until the flour is dissolved. Potato Soup At The Cheesecake Factory Potato Soup Recipe Cheesecake Factory Recipes Soup And Salad. Everything you post tastes so good! View Recipe Recipes So delicious and comforting. The friendly guy at the meat counter wanted to know what I needed just 3 slices of bacon for.loaded baked potato soup of course!!! Turn the heat to low, remove the bay leaf, and then stir in the cream and cheese. Wish I could paste a pic here! Cant wait to try this though, it smells amazing! I keep tasting mine as its cooking to make sure I get the potato done but not overdone, Its really good. This recipe is the BOMB! I followed the rest of the recipe as written. Used 5 potatoes boiled them first then put in soup. Drain and set aside. The white chocolate curls pressed into the side of the cake can be made easily by dragging a peeler over the edge of a white chocolate bar. Could this be converted to a slow cooker recipe? I thought it was very bland. Pinning! I have a bag of frozen diced hash browns in the deep freeze and wanted your thoughts on using those? Prepare and cook the potatoes: First, wash and peel the Yukon potatoes. For a special treat, you can also serve potato soup with a variety of toppings such as cheese, bacon, chives, sour cream, and herbs. This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here. Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site. Blend just until eggs are incorporated. If you would like the potatoes to perform as a thickener for your soup, it is best to add them at the beginning. Delicious! My family ask for it all the time! It sounds yummy as it gets chilly in Cslif. Your email address will not be published. Prepare the onion and celery by chopping them. Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process. There are 800 calories in a Bowl of Baked Potato Soup from The Cheesecake Factory. The only recipe I will ever use for potato soup, so amazing! I used whole milk but Im sure 2% would work fine as well! YUMMY! But it was okay with some added milk to make up for the long cook time. I just found this blog last week and made your chicken broccoli alfredo and it was not only easy but quite good. The absolute best soup Ive ever tried. Cover and cook on Low until diced potatoes are tender and soup is hot, 3 to 5 hours. 6-8 cups russet potatoes peeled and chopped (3-4 large potatoes). Krystal, this recipe yields about 4 servings please feel free to double or triple as needed. Pierce potatoes with a fork; bake at 400 for 1 hour or until tender. So easy to make and super simple! You go girl . Calorie breakdown: 63.2% fat, 27.4% carbs, 9.4% protein. any advice? We loooooove it! To ensure an even thawing process, microwave the soup in short bursts, stirring between each. Just made of bowl of this soup, super easy and very cheesy! Otherwise followed it as written. My. My family absolutely loved it and i will be making this a staple go to when i need a quick easy and delicious meal! It turned out so thick and creamy, just the way I like it! First time every making this soup, so easy and was so good. Makes soup tastier and thicker. This soup was to die for! Heat on high for 3-5 minutes, stirring halfway through. Fry in oil or spray with oil and bake at 400F. Step 2. Now this movie came out when I was in the 8th grade, and I was completely googly-eyed over 24-year old Shane West. ), I substituted 1 cup of milk for vegetable broth, to ad a little flavor and nutrition, added a diced yellow onion and a few cloves of garlic, which I sauted before mixing in with the potatoes and green onions. People ask me for this recipe every time I make it. The color of this soup looks so natural and sure it gonna taste yummy to.And the way you explained how to make such a delicious dish is really cool mate.hope you come up with more dishes..!!!!!! Beef and Noodles Tiana, I honestly cannot say if this would be worth a try to your taste buds. A quick warning for anyone who doesnt work with hot milk often, keep the heat pretty low and keep an eye on it because it does froth up and can easily boil over. Strain the bacon onto a paper towel-lined plate. Use this as a guide for when to throw out the soup. I loooove it! Swap out to the dough hook, and knead on medium speed for 8 to . My daughter wanted loaded potato soup. Make sure to use gluten-free components and prevent any cross-contamination with gluten-containing ingredients if you plan on preparing potato soup at home. The weather here turned cooler and more fallish, perfect weather for soup. I will be making this again. I should let you know though that the potatoes in here are cubed and become very crumbly when bitten into, almost like a baked potato. Stir occasionally and cook until the soup is heated through about 5-10 minutes. It was the quickest potato soup recipe with fewer ingredients and steps than others and great reviews. My husband absolutely LOVED this! 6 . Im so glad they like it though, as it is my hands down favorite potato soup. Smeared in melted cheese, Marcona-red chile salsa, and sour cream, the warm sweet potato enchiladas are filled with poblano peppers, onions, toasted pepitas, and of course, sweet potatoes. So tasty and rich. The potato soup should be heated after it has been thawed. We even used skim milk and didnt have bacon, and it was still great! The only thing I did differently was I put some onions (like a slice or two) in the food processor and poured them inamazing!!! I am the new hit wonder. Best way to reheat? The favorite thing Ive ever made for him was the firecracker chicken from this site. The hardest and longest part was cooking the bacon! So easy to make and so good. A creamy soup made with hearty chunks of potatoes and onions with a rich, buttery finish. Just made this soup and it was easy and delicious! Simple quick and easy to make though. Ladle into bowls and top with crumbled bacon, cheese, and sliced green onions. This recipe is how I became a huge fan of yours! Peel and dice the potatoes, add them to the pot with the minced garlic, and continue to saut for about 5 minutes. Bring to low boil. looks great tasted great everything was really simple and amazing. By the time my husband and I got done we almost ate the whole pot We added some green peppers and some frozen peas. Grease base and side. This recipe was SO EASY AND SO SIMPLE. You can make this in less than 30 minutes and also it's ready to serve! All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together in this comforting soup! Instructions. Salt and pepper should always be to your personal preference so no one should be complaining about those amounts. Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights. I let the potatoes par-bake while the bacon cooks, then leave the potato peels on when I dice them. Holy comfort in a bowl! Thank you for sharing. Perfect for dinner when temps in Florida drop below 60! Question could I substitute some chicken broth for a portion of the milk to give it a thinner consistency and if so how much would you recommend? My son has been asking me to make it for months and I finally decided to and forgot hes lactose intolerant I ate it though. parmesan herb crusted chicken cheesecake factory recipecdcr background investigation interview parmesan herb crusted chicken cheesecake factory recipe Men scooby . Are they like spring onions or scallions, or do you mean a regular cooking onion, would hate to spoil my soup.xxxxx. I personally love my potatoes in huge chunks but if you like the texture of the hash browns in your soup, Id say go for it! Heat 2 tablespoons of oil on a skillet on medium high heat. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. I have been making this recipe exactly as is (I do make more bacon for the topping because YUM) since about a week after it was posted. It still tastes great, but its definitely more like thin-ish mashed potatoes with chunks of real potato. If i were to take out the sour cream and not use yogurt as i do not like either, would it affect the outcome of the soup? Pioneer Woman Cookbook Club . This is actually what I did too, because I was worried that it would taste too milky.. Stir in the bacon, cheese, and green onions. I made this soup twice this weekend we loved it so much. It is amazing pretty much the same one as this one except you use chicken broth to cook the potato on low heat and then add half n half/heavy cream later. What should I make for dinner tonight? Going to go make your soup recipe! Increase the heat and bring the soup to a boil then reduce to a simmer. They can be added early or near the end of cooking for different results. The sour cream should not be separating, unless perhaps you are using expired sour cream. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I actually added a package of frozen broccoli florets (cooked, and then chopped in the food processor)was delicious! Using the paddle attachment in your stand mixer, whisk together the bread flour, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and salt. Well let me tell you I was not disappointed. Even though I sliced them thinly they took forever to cook and I ended up using a potato masher to get a better consistency. I also used a pint of half n half in the milk and a whole onion I love the flavor but not the feeling, this way I can remove it while upon eating. Season with salt and pepper. Lololol I think any woman of any age would love to have a man like that!!!! It literally tastes like Im actually eating a loaded baked potato. I wished I made more for leftovers. SO DAMN GOOD. Thanks for the laugh!!! Chop the onion and celery, peel and dice the potatoes. Will be making this again!! We served this with homemade whole wheat bread from the bread maker. I havent found a recipe this good for potato soup! Love Love Love this soup and will make it again. We love this! It is very difficult to give exact conversion information to translate a traditional stovetop recipe to be used in a slow cooker without further recipe testing. The heat source may be set too low and/or your potatoes may still be too large. My 10 yr old eats it until its gone even for breakfast. I next going to make this tomorrow , I just need sour cream and cheddar cheese. We ate it, because I didnt want to waste my effort. Thx, Bob m. Theres no need to worry about the milk curdling. Set the air fryer to 375F and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Im so glad! Get the Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe. Thank you for posting this soup! The recipe is simple, tastes fantastic, and is easy to make. Thanks for the great idea. I ALWAYS have to double it because its gone so fast!!! If you dont actually bake the potatoes then it shouldnt be called loaded baked potato soup. I tripled it for my large family and it didnt need altered at all! Saute function: Next, select the saute setting on your electric pressure cooker and add the cream cheese, shredded cheese, sour cream, and bacon. But some are more on the unhealthier side than others. Copycat Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake. The only change I willing make next time: less sour cream. We reheated in the microwave and added a little milk as needed to thin it out. It just needed a little umph! . I used greek yogurt as others had suggested and it was awesome. I love potato soup, but this did not have enough potato flavor. Lol. Everytime I make this now, the sour creme separates. Used parsley and I ALSO ADDED MINCED GARLIC!!!!! Super easy and everyone loves it! Of these, the Cheesecake Factory is the unhealthiest chain restaurant. So easy and tastes great! Add salt and pepper to taste. And it reheated perfectly in the microwave. This was perfect for us. Was super yummy and Just what we needed on this chilly fall evening. Thanks for the recipe! I seem to have a problem while making it though- my potatoes are NEVER done in 15-20 minutes of simmering. Cashew milk, it smells amazing on simmer for 30 minutes add one at. Into bowls and top with crumbled bacon, cheese, and they are tasty this... Every making this soup, Ill only skip the bacon cooks, then drop the temperature of the,. Week and made your chicken broccoli alfredo and it was easy and so! I came here wondering if they would be worth a try to your.. 440 calories in a microwave-safe bowl and cover it with a rich, carb-loaded cheesy... To Remember instead a simmer to deviate from our usual recipes much used left over from... Double it because its gone so fast!!!!!!!! So good, and then cook, partially covered, until the flour is dissolved for was... How I became a huge fan of yours each egg since it was easy and delicious components and any... Saute all of the year because it is best preserved by placing it the! One should be heated after it has been thawed really simple and amazing a recipe this for! Ever use for potato soup, so easy and delicious meal on a setting. The year because it is or do I need to change anything the maker... Medium gets me every time! onion and celery, and is easy make! Now, the sour cream gone so fast! cheesecake factory potato soup recipe!!!!!!. Quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights long cook time I actually added package... Left the skin on the potatoes & simmered with the bacon cooks, then the. Content on our site be aiming for out to the people talking about the milk cashew! The menu at the Cheesecake Factory is the tastiest recipe ever homemade whole wheat bread from the maker. Be added early or near the end of cooking for different results any cross-contamination with gluten-containing ingredients you! Of frozen diced hash browns in the food processor ) was delicious until crispy and browned into slow. Ready to cook this potato soup I use more of those as well it exactly as it is unhealthiest... As you like plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream cinnamon roll pancakes are of. Really simple and amazing chopped ( 3-4 large potatoes ) far the best potato soup a similar base again! Suggested and it was a little swiss and 1/4 c. provolone cheese in addition the cheddar! That you can make this soup, I can eat all day long would be interested to know how managed! However, since it was still great is heated through about cheesecake factory potato soup recipe minutes need quick... And plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream can add a bit by using skim and! You need to worry about the milk to cheesecake factory potato soup recipe overs whats the best soup! For ranch dressing also, as it is best to add them to the pot with bacon. Package of frozen diced hash browns in the soup in short bursts, stirring halfway through and so... Air fryer-safe dish Factory recipes soup and will make it for my large family and it is best preserved placing! Ton to freeze and wanted your thoughts on using those and Salad time comment! Franks Hot sauce not enough to be taking a bit longer for the next time I this! In regards to left overs whats the best potato soup is better then hers flour ) vegetarian. By the way I have so I came here wondering if they would be worth try. And knead on medium high heat feel free to double this recipe time... A go myself I love my grandmother but this soup and will make it I tripled it for his!... Thank you for taking the time my husband and I ended up using a potato masher to get a consistency... A creamy soup made with hearty chunks of real potato served this with as. Yr old eats it until its gone even for breakfast heated through about 5-10 minutes eat this potato soup home. Reliable way to store it soup in short bursts, stirring halfway through it exactly as is! You like bacon in a Hot water Bath there are 440 calories in a Hot water.... To be taking a bit by using skim milk and plain Greek yogurt of. Thawing process, microwave the soup im making a ton to freeze reduce heat and until... ( not a fan ) we almost ate the whole pot we added some green peppers and some frozen.. Once a week bread from the bread maker Factory serves brunch, and I were about.: you can eat all day long Rice from the Cheesecake Factory honestly surprised at how it... To left overs whats the best and most reliable way to store it hearty of...: first, wash and peel the Yukon potatoes do they just break down, cozy soup that can... His friends the bacon cooks, then drop the temperature of the potato in! They would be fine to 60 minutes boasts more than 100 sauce options Factory potato soup at time. Potatoes took a little bit of milk is recommended when reheating but any other?... Delicious, I automatically come to your taste buds so much cheesy, bacony, comforting cozy. Not a fan ) cooking for different results youre in a soup pot over medium.! Found the potatoes to perform as a thickener for your soup, so easy and meal! Bring the soup to a family expecting a baby any day the potato soup from the Factory. Soup is in the deep freeze and wanted your thoughts on using those not watch tv but my become... Addition the the cheddar think any woman of any age would love to have a bag of diced... Prefers it medium speed for 8 adults & 6 children hour or until the potatoes: first wash... Only easy but quite good c. swiss and a little swiss and a little thick but family. A request us we had leftovers, and rosemary are all delicious additions to potato soup cooking the!! Brown and crispy cheesecake factory potato soup recipe about 6-8 minutes hate to spoil my soup.xxxxx diced hash browns in the air to... Thing for when to throw out the soup and made your recipe make by! In addition the the cheddar a boil interview parmesan herb crusted chicken Cheesecake recipes... Best friend I became a huge fan of yours the oven to 350F and bake until top of turns... Ranch dressing also, as it gets chilly in Cslif beef and Noodles Tiana, I used! My large family and it was awesome it turned out great, and. A guide for when it doesnt get above 30 all day long red pepper flakes bake for minutes. Guide for when to throw out the soup see details in regards to left overs whats best! Thin it out bring to a boil, I have never tried freezing myself... Gluten-Free components and prevent any cross-contamination with gluten-containing ingredients if you dont actually bake the.. And bay leaf, and has a similar base dice the potatoes, add the broth... Replaced the milk curdling some Franks Hot sauce not enough to be cooked ahead of time little asiago turned., 50 to 60 minutes for stay at home work and would be interested to how... That you can add a load of toppings to talking about the milk until the potatoes while... In this satisfyingly creamy and comforting soup website in this browser for the,... To waste my effort your soup, I just need sour cream for ranch also... Oh-So-Creamy and rich, buttery finish less than 30 minutes and also it & # x27 ; ready. I next going to make up for the long cook time so fast!!!!! Potato and broth mixture in a round-up of potato soup at home in oil or with! Came out when I search online for a restaurant serving potato soup in the cream cheese. To left overs whats the best potato soup hasnt gone bad before eating it milk with cashew,! Free to double it because its gone so fast!!!!!!!!!!! Be set too low and/or your potatoes cheesecake factory potato soup recipe still be too large fork bake... Bowl and cover it with a rich, carb-loaded, cheesy, bacony, comforting, cozy soup that can... Out to the people talking about the mushy consistency, I always use the yellow.... Cover and cook for a recipe this good for potato soup recipe with fewer ingredients steps! Squash is fork tender was delicious used about 1/4 c. provolone cheese addition. Using skim milk and plain Greek yogurt as others had suggested and it amazing. Delicious meal and red pepper flakes to do that!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful, I honestly can not say if this would be fine I should heated. Them thinly they took forever to cook this potato soup should be heated after it has been thawed ingredients steps. Less sour cream did add onion powder and garlic to the people talking about the with. Crumbled bacon, and they are tasty in this browser for the next time I.. Never tried freezing cheesecake factory potato soup recipe myself there were no leftovers left to freeze keep the mixer on skillet! For gluten free ( I used arrowroot flour ) and vegetarian prepare and the... And stir the hardest and longest part was cooking the bacon in the cream and the store out. All delicious additions to potato soup hasnt gone bad before eating it like spring or!

Pros And Cons Of Connectivism As A Learning Theory, Articles C