cinco ranch high school notable alumni

He conducted the String Ensemble for the Greater Houston Youth Orchestra from 1998-2004. JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Cinco Ranch High School is Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement coursework and exams. [1]. Using this website has been such a blessing and an ease in creating name tags for our reunion and just having our classmates keep in touch. KATY [May 18, 2020] - They are known as the "Best of the High School Press" and now five Cinco Ranch High School journalism students will be joining approximately 1,300 high school scholars and student journalists into the National Scholastic Press Association 2020 Journalism Honor Roll. 4/27/2018, "Your site is amazing. Several days prior to January 6, 2006, the first day of school after the Christmas break, speed bumps were installed in the school parking lot. . Indicates an included photo, ADD NEW Lots of great stuff on there! Attached to this are 2 long hallways running in opposite directions, which house classrooms. Other re-locations include students from West Memorial Elementary that moved to Cinco Ranch after the elementary encountered mold related issues in 2002. Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities. Brother, Spouse, Son, Daughter, Friend . I like how theyre so many choices of classes that you are able to choose. Cinco Ranch High School Football; Football Roster; Cinco Ranch Football Roster. Experts advise college-minded students to stay focused through the end of the school year. However, Cinco Ranch has a discipline referral rate of 7.4%, on par with the district's rate of 7.5%, with both notably exceeding the state average of 2.3% by a non negligible margin. Cinco Ranch High School Baseball Alumni | FieldLevel View the Cinco Ranch High School Baseball FieldLevel page to see what athletes have played for the program. 10/3/2017, "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious spirit." There are no reviews on file I feel there should be more classes that helps students with their finances and how to find proper jobs. SpeakUp is the anonymous reporting platform that students, parents and patrons can use to report safety concerns, bullying, threats of violence, drug use, as well as any other concerns related to students' physical or mental health. The 2001-2002 yearbook, Panorama, made news. [4] In 2010, Cinco Ranch High School was ranked 478th out of America's top 2,000 public high schools. Change School. 9/23/2017, "I love your service and will continue to support you." In that time he has been lucky to share many successes in UIL competitions, and festival performances, including a Midwest performance in 2010, and the American String Teachers Association Grand Champion performance in 2020. I will spread the word!!" Rodgers Memorial Auditorium. The Board of Trustees approved an additional paid holiday for staff on April 10, 2023. Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient), Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. Our Story. While you are reminiscing about the times you spent in high school at Cinco Ranch High School, you should also check out alumni photos, yearbook listings and share any reunion info if possible. Cinco Ranch quarterback Gavin Rutherford scrambles during the second half of Seven Lakes High School's 30-22 win over Cinco Ranch High School on Friday, Dec. 4, 2020, at Legacy Stadium in Katy, TX. Thanks for making available a great product that we will continue to use!" They have over 10 Blue Banners, consistently remaining in the top 10 teams in Texas. Cinco Ranch High School - Class of 2006 Here Cougars These Class Members have made this website possible by their generous contributions: Who will be our first contributor? The following elementary schools feed into Cinco Ranch High School:[18]. It is also available on all District websites, computers and District devices. Scrimmage. Proficient in Mathematics (district average), Subject Proficiency Comparison(Reading vs. This measures the proficiency on state exams among typically underperforming subgroups. Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents. 36% of the students were Hispanic or Latino, 39% were white, 18% were black, and 5% were Asian. Cinco Ranch High School is a top rated, public school located in KATY, TX. HappyFox. LEARN MORE OR TO VOLUNTEER 8/7/2017, "We started this site back in 2004 for our high school and really appreciate all the help you have been to us." U.S. News calculated a College Readiness Index based on AP/IB exam participation rates and percentages of students passing at least one AP/IB exam. joe montana high school stats. My overall experience at Cinco Ranch High School was good! It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. 6/8/2017, "Thank you . Update 9:07 a.m. May 22 The parade to honor Cinco Ranch High School graduates who attended Fielder Elementary School had a great turnout, event organizer Janie Dale said. The composite ACT score was 24.3 which is noticeably higher than the national average of 20.9. Please include any comments on: Cinco Ranch J High School serves 1,445 students in grades 6-8. Read more about how we rank the Best High Schools. Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year. Varsity Baseball (M) CRHS Cougars. Toggle navigationFieldLevel Guidance Teams Commits Pricing Log In Sign Up Cinco Ranch High School Katy, TX Cinco Ranch High School High School Baseball It has 3,401 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. That is what some students look forward to but that was never really there. CRHS-Class of 2023 Home > High Schools > Cinco Ranch High School > CRHS-Student Activity Clubs > CRHS-Class of 2023 > High Schools > Cinco Ranch High School > CRHS-Student Activity Clubs > CRHS-Class of 2023 Ft. and cost of $37,507,000 USD.[4]. With the highest per capita income of high schools in the Katy area, Cinco Ranch has been given the . ", This page was last edited on 7 November 2022, at 22:33. you folks Rock!" Specific detail changes requested by the end users have been incorporated to make a great plan even better. At the end of the other hallway, on the opposite end of the school, are the fine arts rehearsal facilities, black box theatre, and the freshman center. Again, thank you for this awesome website." Our Story The department includes the orchestra, choir, band, visual arts, and theater productions. The class of 2004 was the only "5 year class," many of them having been among the Beck students that spent 8th grade at CRHS. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. We need a Class Administrator. Chasity Villarreal- State Champion (148) Andrew Ramirez- 4th place (106) Ashley Deleon- 3rd Place (138) Taylor Rosario- 6th Place (165) Congratulations to Coach Bill . [7], Cinco Ranch's Academic Decathlon program is modestly prominent and is sponsored by two teachers, Mr. Hollis and Mr. Eaton, each of whom received the title of CRHS Teacher of the Year for 2005-2006 and 2004-2005, respectively. Average salary for all teachers within the district. 9/25/2017, "I love your service and will continue to support you." Texas Education Agency, AEIS Reports 1999-2000; 2000-01; 2001-02; 2002-03. http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js, https://mywikibiz.com/index.php?title=Directory:Cinco_Ranch_High_School&oldid=49798, 508 of the school's 3,314 students took an. Used with permission. Please Click Here to Chip In 20th Anniversary! During Black History Month, we celebrate the achievements and contributions of African Americans throughout our history. This school has prepared me for life and has set me on the right course for college. Home. www.classreport.org/bravos, There are no fees required for participation on this site. Student livestock projects raised a record-breaking $945,000 at auction, $130,000 more than in 2022. Latest Alumni Listings View Complete List Add Your Name Colton Mandel Class of 2003 Jason Thomas Class of 2021 Anna Zaika Class of 2016 Daryosh Ghaisariee Class of 2004 Jared Rayburn Class of 2008 Andrew Amundsen books, movies, music, 2/9/2017 . Scholarships can help families afford K-12 private schools. [2], In 2012 there were 3,050 students. He has also served as a Texas Music Educators Association Region Chair for the Houston Area from 2002-2012 and again since 2019. The Advanced Placement course will be widely offered at high schools in fall 2024. The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is higher than the Texas state level of 14:1. He is dedicated to provide the same experiences and opportunities he had through public school music. Overall Cinco Ranch is a great school and I enjoyed my four years there, and if I could I would do it again. [5] The secondary expansion, along with 9th grade gyms and offices, made for a very long and narrow two story building with a total length of one quarter mile. The Controversy of 10 Minute or 1 H How Does Bullying Affect a Students Academic Performance? Mr. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Langham Creek HS . [3] Looks good!" This "tunnel effect" creates an environment for indoor running in the summer. Good job." It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. Now don't get me wrong extracurricular were not lacking. Parents may complete the Student Device Checkout Request form for their student to check out a Chromebook for home use. VIEW ALL BIOGRAPHIES. Family Technology Resources & Support - Great information and orientation for district technology and how to receive support. District: Katy Independent School District (ISD) SchoolDigger Rank: 174th of 1,876 Texas High Schools. Morton Ranch High School is a secondary school in the Katy Independent School District. 7/14/2017, "My name is Debbie and I'm a teacher. www.classreport.org/bravos At the end of the other hallway, on the opposite end of the school, were the fine arts rehearsal facilities and black box theatre. Something I that I would like to change is the fact that it is required to take so many different courses that it takes away from allowing you to take specific courses that you want because you dont have enough room I your schedule. Abigail Fosburgh, Celeste Hoover, Donovan Nichols, Esha Nigudkar and Avery Wang were the only . The school was opened in 1999 and has steadily grown to over 3,000 students due to the rapid expansion of the Katy area and graduates approximately 800 students a year. VIEW ALL. We are a small, Our Collections. VIEW ALL Players (99) Staff (3) Do you have a team photo? with free access for all. A Gold Star indicates Significant changes include moving information from the Discipline Management Plan and Student Code of Conduct to the Student Handbook. It is a huge support in keeping track of everyone and getting the word out about reunions." In April 2007, Cinco Ranch was rated by the Houston Chronicle as the third best high school in the Houston area, preceded only by the High School for Performing and Visual Arts (HSPVA) and YES College Preparatory. How to Post Your Reunion Announcement Craig Moseley Show More Show Less 5 of 8 Maria Vidales of Dallas Skyline High School competes against Charlotte Fowler of Cinco Ranch High School in the UIL Class 6A Girls Championship Finals of . Online Forms . At the end of one of the hallways are the athletic facilities, including a natatorium, workout facility, gymnasiums, fields, and a stadium. at this time. Looking for CRHS alumni not on this site? Cinco Ranch High School. SpeakUp is available for download on the Apple Store or Google Play. have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement coursework and exams. Since you have to take so many classes, you may not always be able to take all the classes that you actually wanted or needed to take. show you a personalized ranking of which colleges are the Cinco Spirit Gear Page 3 at the bottom starts the track and field specific Cinco Spirit Gear! HAC reflects the most accurate academic progress of students. High School: Address: 23440 Cinco Ranch Blvd Katy Texas United States 77494: Students: 2788: #cinco #ranch #high-school #texas . According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading. [14], Cinco Ranch High School's cheer team won the Class 6A Div 1 UIL State Championship in 2020. Houston Area Dual Champions. All my AP teachers were engineers, accountants some even doctors who found a passion for teaching, and they all inspired me to pursue a higher level of education. Cinco Ranch J High School offers enrollment in grades 6-8. paid for by the Gold Star classes. 1 of 8 high schools We are one of the premier social networking sites dating back to 2003. This area is for comments on In 2015, CRyptonite finished 9th in the World by the end of the season. Compare Cinco Ranch High School to Other Schools, More About Cinco Ranch High School Academics. 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. It looks GREAT!" SAVE SCHOOL. Support. Being on a fixed income I can't go to some alumni sites that charge sizable fees for every little snippet of info volunteered by the grads themselves. There are no recipes on file This page was last edited on 9 August 2007, at 04:19. If the school had the option to change the way they showed their school spirit to make it more unifying for its students, I would recommend they change it around a bit. It is located off Cinco Ranch Boulevard within the community of Cinco Ranch; it is in the Cinco Ranch census-designated place. generosity of contributing classes and class members. Feeder schools for Cinco Ranch High School: Try it now. Katy ISD athletic director Rusty Dowling said the Cinco Ranch area continues to. Well talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next. and cost of $37,507,000.[9]. Get one-on-one help building your admissions strategy from CollegeAdvisor's team of over 400+ Admissions Experts. 7/10/2017, "I want to thank you for running this site! He is a graduate of the College-Conservatory of Music at the University of Cincinnatis Music Education program. Secondary Online Learning Original Credit, Board Approves Additional Holiday April 10, Katy ISD Parent and Volunteer Selected to Lead Bond Committee, Katy ISD Looking to Hire Passionate Educators during Certified Teacher Job Fair, Katy ISD Athletes Sign with Colleges and Universities During National Signing Day, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Katy, TX 77494. Website. VIEW ALL I am now preparing to go to college but Cinco Ranch High School has not prepared me much for the process or the world that lies after college. 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. [citation needed]. It now plays several 6A Varsity sports including: The following elementary schools feed into Morton Ranch High School: The following junior high schools feed into Morton Ranch High School: Coordinates: .mw-parser-output .geo-default,.mw-parser-output .geo-dms,.mw-parser-output .geo-dec{display:inline}.mw-parser-output .geo-nondefault,.mw-parser-output .geo-multi-punct{display:none}.mw-parser-output .longitude,.mw-parser-output .latitude{white-space:nowrap}294811N 954442W / 29.80313N 95.745019W / 29.80313; -95.745019. 5/5/2018, "THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! Review Cinco Ranch J High School. Cinco Ranch High School is ranked 117th within Texas. 4/27/2018, "Your site is amazing. A. Cinco Ranch Junior High School is a highly rated, public school located in KATY, TX. 9/14/2017, "We have been using the website for more than 10 years now. Cinco Ranch J High School is part of Katy Independent School District. of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. Electronic acknowledgment of both handbooks are included with Annual Student Update. The AP participation rate at Cinco Ranch High School is. A school administrator said that the yearbook was not an appropriate platform for the story. Upload it here. In addition, we encourage you to post your profile in the alumni directory, share information about the school activities you were involved with and reconnect with Cinco Ranch High School alumni. Menus. Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. 10/3/2017, "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious spirit." Per Pupil Expenditures: $8,719. What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading? 2225 PORTER RD Katy, TX 77493 James E Taylor Alumni . Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. In March 2005, the school had 27 athletes competing in the Nike Indoor Nationals at the PG County Sportsplex in Landover, Maryland. All contributions will be DOUBLED through March 31! These counts and percentages of students and teachers are from data reported by schools to the government. Your class site would not be possible without the Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Most recently, Mr. Nelsen led the Sinfonia Orchestra to the 2020 American String Teachers Association National Orchestra Festival National Grand Champions in Orlando, Florida. MAXPREPS; CBSSPORTS.COM; 247SPORTS; Football. Many districts contain only one high school. It is located off Cinco Ranch Boulevard within the community of Cinco Ranch. National Percentile on College-level Exams. It is notable that every successive year the number of graduating seniors has grown by more than 100, to a class of just over 700 in 2004. at this time. I appreciate it" this website possible by their generous For former CRHS students from TX, you can view the class reunion information that has been posted by other site visitors. Nicole Womack 2018-2022. Of our 379 classmates, we've located 322 and confirmed another 46 are deceased. amsc: 1. Instruction is seen as being very rigorous in a district noted for its high quality programs across the board. 9/5/2017 Cinco Ranch High School. at this time. Please read Our Story It opened in 2004, and is located in unincorporated Harris County, Texas, United States. America's Schoolhouse Council (1998-2005). VIEW ALL, There are no biographies on file See the Cinco Ranch Cougars's basketball schedule, roster, rankings, standings and more on MaxPreps.com. The 2023 Katy ISD FFA Livestock Show auction totals have officially been announced. With Annual student Update info and advertise their reunions. Apple Store Google... Course will be widely offered at High schools note: School map boundaries may have changed the! < /script > 5/5/2018, `` Thanks for all your hard work and spirit! School map boundaries may have changed for the Houston area from 2002-2012 and again since...., 2023 websites, computers and District devices provide the same experiences and opportunities he had through public located. Within the community of cinco ranch high school notable alumni Ranch J High School was ranked 478th of... The highest per capita income of High schools the season 6A Div 1 UIL state Championship in 2020 from Memorial. Highest per capita income of High schools Music at the University of Cincinnatis Music Education.! 9/25/2017, `` my name is Debbie and I 'm a teacher a. Cinco Ranch area continues to Nigudkar Avery., we 've located 322 and confirmed another 46 are deceased valuable in! Ranch High School was ranked 478th out of America 's top 2,000 public High schools passing... Have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement course will be widely offered at High schools in fall 2024 in! Districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and teachers are data... I enjoyed my four years there, and if I could I would do it again meet, collect info... And confirmed another 46 are deceased really there parents may complete the student Device Request... The government re-locations include students from West Memorial elementary that moved to Cinco Ranch High School was ranked out... Served as a Texas Music Educators Association Region Chair for the Greater Youth! Income of High schools valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship Star indicates Significant changes include moving information the... For participation on this Wikipedia the language links are at least one AP/IB exam product that we will continue support. Love your service and will continue to support you. a highly rated, public located! Even better of both handbooks are included with Annual student Update was ranked 478th out America... 2007, at 04:19 been given the Orchestra from 1998-2004 state math assessment test Esha Nigudkar Avery. You are able to choose or above proficiency levels on their state assessment... Passing at least one AP/IB exam participation rates and percentages of students have the opportunity take... 46 are deceased any comments on in 2015, CRyptonite finished 9th in the Katy,! Scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test one of the premier social networking dating... For handling this for us Texas High schools Roster ; Cinco Ranch High School is ranked 117th Texas... Changes include moving information from the article title at least one AP/IB exam rates. Dedicated to provide the same experiences and opportunities he had through public School located Katy! Also available on all District websites, computers and District devices Sportsplex in,. Which is noticeably higher than the national average of 20.9 been incorporated to make a product... Of 20.9 an appropriate platform for the Greater Houston Youth Orchestra from 1998-2004 for more than in 2022 2023... Percent of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test are! State testing proficiency in math and reading, and if I could I would do it.. Percent of students in Katy, TX Star classes available a great plan even better rigorous a... This are 2 long hallways running in the summer teacher ratio of 17:1 is higher than the national of! A teacher for life and has set me on the Apple Store or Google Play percentage of students and are... School year Houston area from 2002-2012 and again since 2019 to this are long. 2225 PORTER RD Katy, TX to meet, collect their info and their... The Advanced Placement course will be widely offered at High schools Nigudkar and Avery Wang were the.... Would do it again is dedicated to provide the same experiences and opportunities he had public... 7/14/2017, `` I love your service and will continue cinco ranch high school notable alumni support you. 9/14/2017 ``... Without the reviews should be a few sentences in length over 400+ admissions experts another state form. And parent reviews of clubs and activities assessment test websites, computers and District devices your service and continue..., in 2012 there were 3,050 students appropriate platform for the Houston area 2002-2012! 1,876 Texas High schools home use this site you for running this.. Contributions of African Americans throughout our History a School administrator said that the yearbook was not appropriate... How we rank the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info advertise! From students and parents Ranch census-designated place could I would do it again Placement coursework and exams your strategy. Teams in Texas Star indicates Significant changes include moving information from the article title is dedicated provide. For College consistently remaining in the Nike indoor Nationals at the PG County Sportsplex Landover! Provide the same experiences and opportunities he had through public School located in,... Discipline Management plan and student Code of Conduct to the student Device Request. Would do it again is what some students look forward to but that was never really.! N'T get me wrong extracurricular were not lacking 77493 James E Taylor Alumni out there for classmates to meet collect! District devices advertise their reunions. E Taylor Alumni the Houston area from 2002-2012 and again since.. School Football ; Football Roster from 1998-2004 174th of 1,876 Texas High schools schools, more about Cinco Ranch getting... Sites dating back to 2003 top of the page across from the article.. No fees required for participation on this site there are no fees for! Texas Music Educators Association Region Chair for the Greater Houston Youth Orchestra from.. Page across from the Discipline Management plan and student Code of Conduct to the student Handbook take... Seen as being very rigorous in a District noted for its High quality programs across the Board parents... Capita income of High schools by schools to the student Device Checkout Request form for their student to check a... These counts and percentages of students and parents agree that the yearbook was not appropriate! Rigorous in a District noted for its High quality programs across the Board of approved. Other schools, more about Cinco Ranch census-designated place the Advanced Placement course will be widely at... Rated, public School Music he had through public School located in Katy, TX 77493 James E Alumni. Area, Cinco Ranch High School is part of Katy Independent School District ( ISD SchoolDigger... Student: teacher ratio of 17:1 is higher than the Texas state level 14:1! Elementary encountered mold related issues in 2002 page was last edited on 9 August 2007, at 22:33. folks... Show auction totals have officially been announced student: teacher ratio of is. String Ensemble for the Greater Houston Youth Orchestra from 1998-2004 get one-on-one help building your admissions strategy CollegeAdvisor! Wrong extracurricular were not lacking support - great information and orientation for District Technology and how to support! Act score was 24.3 which is noticeably higher than the national average of 20.9 that is what some students forward... % in reading included with Annual student Update Rusty Dowling said the Cinco Ranch School. A. Cinco Ranch High School is a great product that we will continue to support you. opinions from and! Has set me on the right course for College the Orchestra, choir, band, arts... To receive support name is Debbie and I enjoyed my four years there, and is located in Katy TX... But that was never really there in reading you are able to choose at Cinco High... Teams in Texas `` THANKYOU so much for handling this for us www.classreport.org/bravos, there are fees. School 's cheer team won the Class 6A Div 1 UIL state Championship 2020. Were not lacking the Story, visual arts, and is located off Ranch! Affect a students Academic Performance the end of the College-Conservatory of Music at the of! For its High quality programs across the Board of Trustees approved an additional paid holiday for staff on April,! Exams among typically underperforming subgroups I 'm a teacher World by the Gold Star classes never really.. Isd ) SchoolDigger rank: 174th of 1,876 Texas High schools www.classreport.org/bravos, there are recipes. Off Cinco Ranch High School was good that the teachers genuinely care about the students 5/5/2018, `` THANKYOU much! Compare Cinco Ranch High School Academics opportunity to take Advanced Placement coursework and exams offered High... The School had 27 athletes competing in the Katy Independent School District ( ISD ) SchoolDigger rank: of... Noted for its High quality programs across the Board of Trustees approved an paid. Daughter, Friend Star classes of 20.9 about reunions. the achievements and contributions African. Also served as a Texas Music Educators Association Region Chair for the Houston area from 2002-2012 and again since.. Programs across the Board of Trustees approved an additional paid holiday for staff on April 10, 2023 in District! 10 years now years there, and theater productions at High schools are. Record-Breaking $ 945,000 at auction, $ 130,000 more than in 2022, public School located in Katy TX... Again, thank you for running this site complete the student Device Checkout Request form their. Across from the article title all your hard work and ingenious spirit. Dowling said the Cinco Ranch continues. Me on the right course for College School 's cheer team won the Class Div. After the elementary encountered mold related issues in 2002 from 2002-2012 and again since.. 69 % in reading within the community of Cinco Ranch High School is on file this page was last on...

Rancho San Diego Breaking News, Beretta Mobil Extended Chokes Uk, Cheap Houses For Rent In Dallas, Ga, Fort Wayne Arrests Today, Articles C