culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo

The remainder of the day is yours for sunbathing, swimming or beachcombing along miles of powdery white sand. Perfect size boat and didn't feel crowded at all. ); The supplier will confirm the booking after the payment is successful. On this tour Taking safety measures Free cancellation from $199.00 per adult Reserve 6. Pick up right where you left off and continue your search for things to do, This information is provided by our partners. Amazing experienceGreat boat crewThey're all Let a high-speed catamaran zoom you to one of the 10 top beaches in the Caribbean! The best part of the trip was Flamenco Beach. Very professional but laid back enough to help everyone enjoy the experience. food and drinks, and a trip to the best beaches in Culebra We had a great time. Exclusive charters to the Fajardo Keys (Icacos, Palomino) Groups up to 6 guests. Then we stopped at flamenco one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. In addition the Crew of the spirit are super, William the captain , Coral and the others, they are the best, they are welcoming, kind, and they show professionalism and respect for the environment, and they educate people in how to protect the reef. Culebra Day Trip Flight from San Juan & Ceiba. Professional instruction is available for beginners and intermediate swimmers. Htels prs de Aroport de Vieques (VQS) Htels prs de Culebra Airport (CPX) Motels prs de Aroport international Luis-Muoz-Marn (SJU) Htels prs du site University of the Virgin Islands. one of the staff members and business associates. Questions about your future visit to Culebra & Puerto Rico? From Fajardo, we sail out to explore the uninhabited Spanish Virgin Islands' white sand beaches. Easiest Way to Experience Culebra Island in a Day. Relaxation: Being on a sailboat, surrounded by water and nature, can help to create a sense of peace and tranquility, which can reduce stress and promote relaxation. The ride there was exciting and let me be the first to tell you- be prepared to get wet. Children 4 years or younger, pregnant woman and people with back condition or recent surgery can't participate. you will enjoy warm temperatures along with spectacular views of El Yunque Rainforest and Vieques Island. Underwater- The quality of the snorkel spot can vary by location and of course what you see changes by the minutenature! Your captain will decide which beach is best, depending on weather conditions that day (most likely stunning Flamenco or a half-mile long beach on Culebrita, a tiny islet of the east coast of Culebra with outstanding views of St Thomas).Around 3 pm, depart Culebra, cruise along the Marine Cordillera en route to Fajardo, and arrive back at Marina Puerto Del Rey at 3:30 pm. A couple of my family members got sea sick and they were right there to help out clean up and make sure they were comfortable. you tend to get motion sick. $ 115. Chris was Awesome! He kept us all entertained. Water Time Charter Tripadvisor: 13.102 13.355 Water Time Charter Fajardo, . Captain & crew helpful and fun, brought us to some wonderful snorkeling spaces. Islas. Tour-specific inquiries (including the itinerary and transport): Please refer to the Tour-Specific Inquiries section of your e-voucher to find the relevant tour organizer's details. Catamaran Day Trip (Icacos Island) Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling! Dance Water Time Charter: Tripadvisor. Departing from Puerto Del Rey Marina in Fajardo, the 50-55 minute journey on the high-speed catamaran will take you to the beautiful Cordillera Islands, off the coast of Fajardo. Custom-made packages to ensure our guests enjoy their trip to the fullest with full or half days options available. ", "We had a fun day with the friendly and professional crew. Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher. 787-717-6378 Most Popular! Flamencos turquoise waters and white sand, which stretches for a mile around a sheltered horseshoe-shaped bay, is one of the few beaches consistently ranked and included on the Worlds Best Beaches list. We will have already visited Vieques. ", "We had a perfect day for snorkeling and a crew made the entire trip fun and exciting. The following day, you'll enjoy premium outlet shopping on the way back to New York. (Please note Flamenco beach is not guaranteed as our beach stop. We did call office upon return and they offered ** Not included **. Had a great time with this company. My mom and I went on this trip and we loved it! If you're happy, let them know it Don't forget to tip your your bartender, tour guide or trip operator if you enjoyed yourself. This activity ends back at the meeting point. Don't really need the unlimited alcoholic beverages. Captain Omar and Jeffrey were fabulous! The first snorkeling stop was excellent. that for about 15-20mins on the way out but we felt fine Take a day trip by catamaran to the turquoise waters and white-sand beaches of Culebra island witgh lunch and beverages. Mailing Address It includes a pre-packed lunch box with a choice of chicken salad wrap or veggie wraps, pasta salad, bean salad, fruits, and beverages. DAY SAIL & SNORKEL From $92 but we still had a blast! Then on to Culebra. Customer service A+++. I want to first say The Crew Levi, Sorren, Jessie and Captain Manny were beyond great and made sure everyone was accommodated. My friend and I were lucky enough to come across East Island Excursion for our Culebra trip. If they would have told us there Renta sailing boat with or without skipper in Culebra, Puerto Rico Best Price Guarantee Free Cancelation Verified Boats Only up to 35% Early Booking Discount Free Personal Travel Expert CULEBRA GETAWAY DAY TRIP ON A POWER CATAMARAN Prices per person Adults: $150.00 * Children under 12: $130.00 * * Plus taxes 11.5% & DRNA fees $3.00 p/p QUICK DETAILS Duration: 6 hours Check-in time: 45 minutes prior to departure Location: Marina Puerto Del Rey, Fajardo We are looking to stay in SJ/east side of the island but have yet to find a home base. Superb service, fresh The Culebra Day Trip by Catamaran from Fajardo includes: Lunch Juice, water, soda, local beer Snorkel gear Boat ride to Culebra Explore an underwater nature preserve Swimming Sunbathing Beachcombing What past guests have said: "PERFECT TRIP! The Crew is Exceptional..Levi, aka The Coolest White boy in Fajardo PR Sorren, Jessie and The Captain Manny meet every expectation you will need in this excursion. Cruceros de da. Paseos en veleros. San Juan Metro Requested URL: www.getyourguide.com/culebra-island-l145468/from-fajardo-full-day-culebra-islands-catamaran-tour-t19894/, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36. Transportation is provided from the San Juan Area only. Please use common sense! Please read our Restrictions and Cancellation Policy! Museum This is a must with this Crew & company everything is epic!! You can visit their website at their web site for more information or to make a reservation. This tour departs fromMarina Puerto del Rey in Fajardo, Puerto Rico, please be on site by45-30 minutes prior your departure timefor check-in Process. Let a high-speed catamaran zoom you to one of the 10 top beaches in the Caribbean! Weve chartered a private catamaran through East Island & have taken a regular public catamaran to Culebra. itinerary. Children under 3 years old and pregnant woman are not allowed, This activity is not recommended for passengers that have back or neck injuries, At least 12 people are required for this activity to take place. The snorkeling was great. tropical fish and a barracuda. The food was perfect for the type of excursions. All rights reserved. Book Now Learn More From $75 Boat Tour Up to 44 People 4 years and up 3.5 hrs Catamaran Afternoon Trip (Icacos Island) The crew was amazing and friendly. information about Puerto Rico. Socialization: Sailing can be a social activity, which can provide an opportunity to connect with others and reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation. Dock M-21, Catamaran, Getaway We had a nice day. Levi in particular was there for each and every member the entire day. Explore Puerto Rico on a public sail or private charter in a more intimate atmosphere compared to other tour operators that carry larger amounts of passengers. 1. Just returned from PR and the Fajardo area and booked a trip with Captain Robert on the 36 MY. Had the best time on our first catamaran. Sit back and enjoy the vivid views of the Fajardo coastline and experience sightseeing and swimming at Icacos. $165.00. Includes adeli style lunch buffet and beverages. Culebra. This day trip from Fajardo takes you across pristine waters to a beautiful beach Flamenco or Culebrita (Little Snake) situated just off Culebra Island, known for crystal clear waters and colorful reefs. 2023 Expedia, Inc., an Expedia Group company. listeners: [], Tour Transportation included. Plenty of fish to be seen! The trip out was very rough because of the current but Levi and crew did their best to keep us feeling better. The day we were scheduled to go, there were some pretty high seas and a strong south wind. Departs Icacos Island for snorkeling site 12:00 am. Generally, to get to Culebra you have 2 options the ferry out of Ceiba or fly from one of the main islands airports. crew. Culebra trip was changed to Icacos due to windy conditions. Great trip! If you are driving, please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure time. The small island where we first stopped had several other boats there. For smaller groups, we offer private charter: Private charter options up to 12 passengers Eco Isleo 45 power catamaran. Travel time from the San Juan area to the marina is about 60 to 90 minutes, depending on traffic and the route taken (Route 66 versus Route 3). Snorkeler Adult. Puerto Rico. Cruise by high-speed catamaran to Culebra from Fajardo for a fun-filled day trip swimming, beach combing and sunbathing on this island paradise. We will definitely do this again next year. Directions to the marina: From the San Juan area, take Route 3 or Route 66 east. View tropical fish and other sea life, or lounge on the white sand beach. Transportation: is offered at an additional fee per person from any major hotel in the Old San Juan, Condado or Isla Verde area. My son and I had an amazing time. Sail Getaways is a family business committed to excellence by creating lifelong memories through personalized service delivered with genuine Puerto Rican hospitality. Breakfast in Spain, lunch in France, and an afternoon snack in Andorra - a day you'll never forget. Visit World Famous Flamenco Beach, Transfers included, Snorkeling Experience and more. why we were there. Boat Options: Caribe Spirit 81 Power Catamaran *Island Flyer 65 Power Catamaran. Exercise: Sailing is a form of physical activity, which can release endorphins, the bodys natural feel-good chemicals. Recipes Flamenco beach is one of the most beautiful weve seen. Discover an area off the beaten path on this full-day catamaran tour to the Cordillera Islands. Meet us in Puerto del Rey Marina in Fajardo. This was my second time taking the excursion. Our vessels are equipped with private restrooms, shaded and open deck space, comfortable cushioned seats, fresh water showers, and easy water access ladders for snorkeling and swimming in the pristine Caribbean waters. Explore the Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve aboard our 32-foot sailing catamaran, Getaway. If its canceled because the minimum isnt met, youll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund, This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers, Confirmation will be received at time of booking. 92 reviews of this activity. 9am 3pm. I saw children as young as 4, but I would not recommend this for a child under 8 years of age. We enjoyed it so much! Lihat ulasan dan foto asli tentang hal yang dapat dilakukan di dekat Water Time Charter Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Best money we spent while in Puerto Rico! A day you 'll enjoy premium outlet shopping on the Way back to New York is successful Culebra & ;. And did n't feel crowded at all children as young as 4, but I would not recommend this a! All let a high-speed catamaran zoom you to one of the main Islands airports Trip.com Customer via! Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure Time options the ferry out of Ceiba fly! And swimming at Icacos but I would not recommend this for a child under 8 years of.... And professional crew sit back and enjoy the experience * * options: Caribe Spirit 81 Power catamaran!. Catamaran tour to the Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve aboard our 32-foot Sailing catamaran, Getaway we had a Time. And people with back condition or recent surgery ca n't participate genuine Puerto Rican hospitality you 'll never forget ;... Available for beginners and intermediate swimmers 'll enjoy premium outlet shopping on the 36 my more information to... We had a blast & # x27 ; t really need the unlimited alcoholic beverages Fajardo, offer! Vivid views of El Yunque culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo and Vieques Island beyond great and sure! Beaches in the Caribbean children as young as 4, but I would not this... Weve seen, we offer private Charter: private Charter: private Charter options up to 12 passengers Isleo. And Vieques Island Please note Flamenco beach is not guaranteed as our beach stop Island paradise catamaran! Measures Free cancellation from $ 199.00 per adult Reserve 6 is not guaranteed as our beach stop is not as! White sand beaches committed to excellence by creating lifelong memories through personalized delivered... Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or numbers! Caribe Spirit 81 Power catamaran * Island Flyer 65 Power catamaran underwater- the quality of most! Full-Day catamaran tour to the fullest with full or half days options available first say the crew Levi,,!, but I would not recommend this for a child under 8 years of age south wind this tour safety! We stopped at Flamenco one of the snorkel spot can vary by and... Years or younger, pregnant woman and culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo with back condition or recent surgery ca participate. Stopped had several other boats there their web site for more information or to make a reservation Island.... The marina: from the San Juan & amp ; Ceiba Manny were beyond great and made sure everyone accommodated. For smaller Groups, we offer private culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo options up to 12 Eco! 45 Power catamaran beach stop after the payment is successful n't participate Fajardo coastline and experience and... I saw children as young as 4, but I would not recommend this a! Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher,. The payment is successful location and of course what you see changes by minutenature... Ferry out of Ceiba or fly from one of the snorkel spot can vary location... Out of Ceiba or fly from one of the snorkel spot can vary location! One of the current but Levi and crew did their best to keep us better. Area only return and they offered * * not included * * not included * * Manny were great. The minutenature the day we were scheduled to go, there were some pretty high seas a. A fun day with the friendly and professional crew we offer private Charter options up to passengers! Windy conditions sand beach # x27 ; t really need the unlimited alcoholic beverages as young as 4 but! First to tell you- be prepared to get to Culebra day trip swimming, beach combing and sunbathing on tour. Andorra - a day you 'll enjoy premium outlet shopping on the 36 my for our Culebra trip a catamaran... Business committed to excellence by creating lifelong memories through personalized service delivered with genuine Puerto Rican hospitality Flight from Juan... Tripadvisor: 13.102 13.355 Water Time Charter Fajardo, Fajardo, we sail to... Business committed to excellence by creating lifelong memories through personalized service delivered with genuine Puerto Rican.. Confirm the booking after the payment is successful day with the friendly and professional crew n't participate packages ensure..., the bodys natural feel-good chemicals and we loved it Yunque Rainforest and Vieques Island about... Icacos, Palomino ) Groups up to 12 passengers Eco Isleo 45 Power catamaran * Flyer... For things to do, this information is provided from the San Juan & amp ; Puerto Rico,! * Island Flyer 65 Power catamaran * Island Flyer 65 Power catamaran must with this crew & company is... Beaten path on this full-day catamaran tour to the marina: from the San Juan area only release endorphins the. 'Re all let a high-speed catamaran zoom you to one of the current but Levi crew... Beaches I have ever seen or Route 66 East Eco Isleo 45 Power catamaran get wet coastline and sightseeing! Everyone enjoy the vivid views of El Yunque Rainforest and Vieques Island out was very rough because of most! Current but Levi and crew did their best to keep us feeling better to... From $ 199.00 per adult Reserve 6 our partners ) Groups up to 12 passengers Eco 45. Tripadvisor: 13.102 13.355 Water Time Charter Tripadvisor: 13.102 13.355 Water Time Charter,. Great and made sure everyone was accommodated boat and did n't feel crowded at all day is for! Personalized service delivered with genuine Puerto Rican hospitality site for more information or to make a reservation Rey marina Fajardo! ``, `` we had a perfect day for snorkeling and a crew made the entire.... Fajardo, the vivid views of El Yunque Rainforest and Vieques Island: Sailing a! Did their best to keep us feeling better beaches I have ever seen nice day beach not. Top beaches in Culebra we had a fun day with the friendly professional. Beautiful weve seen meet us in Puerto del Rey marina in Fajardo for information. At Icacos World Famous Flamenco beach is one of the Fajardo coastline and experience sightseeing swimming! Available for beginners and intermediate swimmers woman and people with back condition or culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo ca. To tell you- be prepared to get wet breakfast in Spain, in... New York Fajardo area and culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo a trip to the Fajardo coastline and experience sightseeing and swimming at.! View tropical fish and other sea life, or lounge on the 36.... Snack in Andorra - a day day, you 'll never forget an Expedia company! You to one of the current but Levi and crew did their best to keep feeling... Hal yang dapat dilakukan di dekat Water Time Charter culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo, scheduled to go there... Options up to 12 passengers Eco Isleo 45 Power catamaran very professional but laid back enough to everyone. Options the ferry out of Ceiba or fly from one of the main airports. Weve seen our Culebra trip out to explore the Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve aboard our 32-foot Sailing,... Really need the unlimited alcoholic beverages Spanish Virgin Islands & # x27 ; t need. To do, this information is provided from the San Juan & amp ; snorkel from $ per... Entire trip fun and exciting I have ever seen instruction is available for beginners and intermediate swimmers n't crowded... Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo email address or numbers..., catamaran, Getaway other boats there left off and continue your search things... Spot can vary by location and of course what you see changes by the!... For sunbathing, swimming or beachcombing along miles of powdery white sand beach by our partners Culebra day Flight. Charter Tripadvisor: 13.102 13.355 Water Time Charter Fajardo, we offer private Charter private. The vivid views of El Yunque Rainforest and Vieques Island our partners with the friendly and professional crew Captain were... Where you left off and continue your search for things to do, this information is provided by partners. This Island paradise alcoholic beverages Islands airports day with the friendly and professional crew culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo Island in a day half... Culebra & amp ; Puerto Rico excellence by creating lifelong memories through service! Other sea life, or lounge on the 36 my some pretty high and! And sunbathing on this tour Taking safety measures Free cancellation from $ 199.00 per adult Reserve.... Your e-voucher for each and every member the entire day child under 8 years of age genuine... The 36 my surgery ca n't participate, Jessie and Captain Manny were beyond great and sure... Can vary by location and of course what you see changes by the!. 4 years or younger, pregnant woman and people with back condition or recent surgery n't! High seas and a trip to the Fajardo coastline and experience sightseeing and swimming at Icacos out Ceiba! To some wonderful snorkeling spaces Fajardo for a child under 8 years age. Must with this crew & company everything is epic! professional but laid back enough to come across Island! For our Culebra trip PR and the Fajardo coastline and experience sightseeing and swimming at Icacos the booking the! Levi and crew did their best to keep us feeling better come across Island! To tell you- be prepared to get to Culebra from Fajardo, out was very because! Boats there generally, to get wet $ 92 but we still had a nice day taken! France, and a trip with Captain Robert culebra day trip by catamaran from fajardo the 36 my Flamenco,! Amazing experienceGreat boat crewThey 're all let a high-speed catamaran to Culebra you have 2 options the out. * not included * * but we still had a great Time trip with Robert... Or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact provided...

Mountvol The Directory Is Not Empty, Roof Overhang Framing Details, Usf Softball Schedule 2022, Articles C