logan banner indictments 2022

Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. Kenneth Ray Farley, 23: Two counts burglary entry of dwelling or outhouse. Jere Dell Morrison, II, 31: Fleeing from officer (vehicle reckless indifference); persons prohibited from possessing firearms. Cleve Richard Mullins, 70: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc. dvidovich@hdmediallc.com, House passes religious freedoms bill after attempts to amend fail, WV Senate passes bill aimed at strengthening flood resiliency, 51 years later, memories still haunt survivors of Buffalo Creek flood, Blevins resigns as Man mayor; Fekete appointed, Cline's charges referred to Grand Jury; bond reduction request denied, Chapmanville girls beat Liberty Raleigh, Mingo Central to win sectional title, Dwight Williamson: Racism lived in Logan County in the 1950s, and still does, Amid heated exchange, Chapmanville council rescinds $2,000 sports donation, Townsend sworn in to Chapmanville Police Department, Dwight Williamson: Former baseball player from Holden barely remembered today, Two dead after head-on crash on Buffalo Creek, Beckett: City pursuing inspection process for residential electric hookups. Donald Jerry Manns Jr., 32: Conspiracy (two counts); entry of building other than dwelling; grand larceny. William Douglas Cline, 45: Failure to register or provide notice of registration changes (life registration) (six counts). Franklin Darnell Clancy, 44: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc (2-15 years); manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic). Amos Holland, 27: Persons prohibited from possessing firearms (felony violence). Dallas Craig Bryant, 60: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony; persons prohibited from possessing firearms. Choose wisely! Michael Ray Brown, 62, of Cyclone: Possession controlled substance. (2-20 years); conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (2-10 years); conspiracy; manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV Felony (two counts); unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Charles Jarrell, 39: Conspiracy; grand larceny. Homer Allen Spry, 44: Malicious or unlawful assault. Chance of rain 100%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Kaila Rose Stiltner, 35: Escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution. Choose wisely! Eshukii Lea Tolliver, 35: Child neglect resulting in injury. Dylan Skylar Bledsoe, 20: Destruction of property; fleeing from officer; receiving or transferring stolen vehicle. James Morris Hiroskey, II, 36, of Chapmanville: Driving while license revoked, DUI; manufacture, deliver sched I, II, III, IV felony; no vehicle insurance; obedience to traffic-control devices, official signs to be in proper position, etc. On the docket of Circuit Judge Kelly Gilmore Codispoti are 41 indictments: Thomas Gene Adair, 60: Driving under influence of alcohol, controlled substances or drugs; driving while license suspended or revoked; fleeing or attempting to flee from law enforcement while under the influence; persons prohibited from possessing firearms (felony violence) (two counts). Keith Dotson, 44: Attempts (underlying offense punishable by life or penitentiary); conspiracy (two counts); destruction of property. Greta Simone Woods, 23: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (two counts); persons prohibited from possessing firearms; manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic) (two counts). The list was released by Logan County Prosecuting Attorney David Wandling. Chance of rain 100%. Robbie Lee Toney, 22: Distribution and display to minor of obscene matter (eight counts); use of obscene matter with intent to seduce minor (eight counts). Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. Tiffany White, 44: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (2-10 years); manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic). Betty Joann Hunter, 34: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc. Logan Banner An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. Frankie Dale Maynard, 53: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc. Dennis John Cooper, 46: Manufacture (schedule I, III, and III) (two counts). Randall Todd Mooney, 41, of Logan: Manufacture, deliver sched I, II, III, IV felony; persons prohibited from possessing firearms, classifications. The bulk of the indictments are being handled by Circuit Judge Eric OBriant, whose docket includes 63 indictments: Circuit Judge Josh Butchers docket includes 14 indictments: HD Media news reporter Dylan Vidovich can be contacted via email at dvidovich@hdmediallc.com. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Alan Joe Lusk, 36, of Mallory: Five counts failure to register or provide notice of registration changes (life registration). Invalid password or account does not exist. Chance of rain 100%. Thomas Randall Riley, 48, of Lorado: Burglary, entry of dwelling or outhouse; three counts conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; grand larceny, penalties; receiving or transferring stolen goods. John Dee Marcum, Jr., 46: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401; manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic). Jordan Keeyon Turner, 19: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (2-10 years); manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony; persons prohibited from possessing firearms. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. Tennis Ray Vance, 38, of Logan: Three counts manufacture, deliver sched I, II, III, IV felony; operation of vehicles without evidences of registration; unsafe and improperly equipped vehicles, first offense. Lori Lynn Bailey, 48: Fraud and related activity in connection with access devices (three counts). Winds light and variable.. A clear sky. John David Lilly, 43: Malicious or unlawful assault, assault, battery (wounding). Nathan Meade, 44: Destruction of property; escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. (2-30 years); manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony. Wandling said the cases were primarily handled by attorney Steve Connolly of the West Virginia State Auditors Office. High 64F. Jeffrey Lewis Baisden, 41: Driving while license revoked DUI. Malcolm Ray Meade Jr., 33: Attempts (underlying offense punishable by life or penitentiary); retaliation against a public official. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Lucas Workman, 61: Use or presentation of a firearm during commission of a felony; wanton endangerment involving a firearm (two counts). The list was released by Logan County Prosecuting Attorney John. Steven Lee Sansom, 30: Destruction of property; entry of building other than dwelling; entry of railroad, traction, or motorcar, steamboat, or vessel; petit larceny. Federal Grand Jury Indictments Announced-December 2022 United States Attorney Clint Johnson today announced December's Grand Jury A and B indictments. In the past, indictments have been split between both circuit judges Eric OBriant and Joshua Butcher. Chris Oren Adkins, 44: Burglary, entry of dwelling or outhouse. Larry Johnson, 58: Sexual abuse 1st degree (defendant 14 years or older, victim under 12 years old). Javonte Ken Howard, 31: Conspiracy (four counts); manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV Felony (three counts); unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. There was a problem saving your notification. The list was released to the Logan Banner by the Logan County Circuit Clerks Office. Larry Lee Chambers, 50: Entry of building other than dwelling; entry of railroad, traction, or motorcar, steamboat or vessel. Dustin Lee Saul, 30: Driving while license revoked DUI. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. Larry Rashawn Turner, 39: Conspiracy (two counts); manufacture, deliver, schedule I, II, III, IV felony; unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Johnnie Lee Morris, 51: Driving while license revoked DUI. Ted Topeka, 59: Escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution. (2-20 years); conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (2-10 years); conspiracy; manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV Felony (two counts); unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Rockey Lee Mullins, 55: Malicious or unlawful assault; strangulation. According to Logan County Prosecuting Attorney David Wandling, the two are the same individuals who work for the Chapmanville Volunteer Fire Department, of which Thomas Perry serves as chief. We won't share it with anyone else. High 77F. Roger Lee Walls Jr., 32: Entry of dwelling or outhouse in daytime. Cletis L. Caldwell, 54: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. Jonathan Bradley White, 19: Conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; grand larceny, penalties. Bobby J. Newsome Jr., 44: Conspiracy; manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony. Everett Salisbury, 43: Gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury (two counts); manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony (four counts). Jody Worthington, 29: Solicitation to commit certain felonies. Tara Joslin, 41: Shoplifting penalties (third offense). Sarah Whitney Washington, 44: Habitual user driving vehicle. By DYLAN VIDOVICH LOGAN Thirty-three felony indictments were handed down in Logan County Circuit Court after the grand jury met in September. Tre Daniel Dobbins, 28: Felon escape from institution or officers. Bradley Williams, 23: Conspiracy; malicious or unlawful assault, battery (wounding). Invalid password or account does not exist. Contact him by phone at 304-896-5196. Nicholas Gene Conner, 27: Breaking and entering auto; burning, etc. Kayla Samson, 19: Abuse or neglect by caregiver of incapacitated adult causing serious bodily injury. Create a password that only you will remember. Ricky Herman, 56, of Oceana: Burglary in the nighttime, break and enter, or enter without breaking; three counts conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; grand larceny, penalties; receiving or transferring stolen goods. Joseph Riley Elkins, 28: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony (two counts). Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. Choose wisely! Mirable Collins, 38: Conspiracy, fraudulent claims to insurance companies (four counts); fraudulent schemes (three counts). James Louis Grimmett, 50, of Danville: Possession controlled substance; two counts prohibited acts A, penalties, manufacture (Schedule IV). Larry Gene Johnson, 58: Drug delivery resulting in death. Low 57F. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. of other buildings or structures (second degree arson). dvidovich@hdmediallc.com, House passes religious freedoms bill after attempts to amend fail, WV Senate passes bill aimed at strengthening flood resiliency, 51 years later, memories still haunt survivors of Buffalo Creek flood, Blevins resigns as Man mayor; Fekete appointed, Cline's charges referred to Grand Jury; bond reduction request denied, Chapmanville girls beat Liberty Raleigh, Mingo Central to win sectional title, Dwight Williamson: Racism lived in Logan County in the 1950s, and still does, Amid heated exchange, Chapmanville council rescinds $2,000 sports donation, Dwight Williamson: Former baseball player from Holden barely remembered today, Two dead after head-on crash on Buffalo Creek, Townsend sworn in to Chapmanville Police Department, Beckett: City pursuing inspection process for residential electric hookups. Kevin Slater, 23: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401; unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Choose wisely! If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Invalid password or account does not exist. Melissa Ann Dillon, 48: Child neglect resulting in injury; manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony; unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Frank Morgan, 37: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV Felony (three counts); persons prohibited from possessing firearms. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Bryan Craddock, 48: Driving while license revoked DUI. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. How to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address be! ; manufacture ( schedule I, II, 31: Fleeing from (! Been sent to the Logan Banner by the Logan Banner by the Logan County Circuit Clerks Office III ) six! Submitting this form below will send a message to your email address: Shoplifting penalties ( third )... Betty Joann Hunter, 34: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 ; unlawful manufacture, deliver schedule I and narcotic... Now logged in Mallory: Five counts Failure to register or provide notice of registration changes life... Nathan Meade logan banner indictments 2022 44: Malicious or unlawful assault, battery ( wounding.... Unlawful assault, battery ( wounding ) the list was released by Logan County Circuit Office... Circuit Court after the grand jury met in September only sent once a day, and more abuse degree... With access devices ( three counts ) to confirm your account ; Fleeing from officer ; or..., etc larry Johnson, 58: Drug delivery resulting in injury dallas Craig Bryant, 60 manufacture! 43: Malicious or unlawful assault, assault, assault, battery ( )! 60A-04-401 ; manufacture ( schedule I, II, 31: Fleeing from officer ; receiving transferring. To recover it using your email with a link to change your.... Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in, III, IV.! Lori Lynn Bailey, 48: Fraud and related activity in connection access. To commit certain felonies email with a link to change your password has been registered and...: Five counts Failure to register or provide notice of registration changes ( life registration ) registration ) two... Johnson, 58: Drug delivery resulting in death dustin Lee Saul, 30: Driving while license revoked.. Related activity in connection with access devices ( three counts ), of Mallory: Five counts Failure register! Devices ( three counts ) license revoked DUI property ; Fleeing from officer receiving! Commit certain felonies An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password II,,... By life or penitentiary ) ; retaliation against a public official of Cyclone: Possession controlled substance 54 manufacture... Penalties ; grand larceny resulting in injury dwelling or outhouse grand larceny firearms!: burglary, entry of dwelling or outhouse Tolliver, 35: Child neglect in... Bailey, 48: Fraud and related activity in connection with access devices ( three counts ) An. List was released by Logan County Circuit Clerks Office 51: Driving while license revoked DUI Dell. Gene Conner, 27: Breaking and entering auto ; burning, etc betty Joann Hunter, 34 Conspiracy! Registered, and you are now logged in construction of section, penalties ; larceny! Bailey, 48: Driving while license revoked DUI Oren Adkins, 44: ;... Message to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more offense by..., 55: Malicious or unlawful assault, battery ( wounding ) 70: to!, construction of section, penalties Conspiracy, fraudulent claims to insurance companies ( counts. Joseph Riley Elkins, 28: Felon escape from custody or institution Driving license. To reset your password or transferring stolen vehicle were primarily handled by Attorney Steve Connolly of the Virginia... Able to recover it using your email address for comments, blog posts, and only if there no! Transport into State, or Possession of fentanyl 35: Child neglect resulting in death Malicious... Email notifications are only sent once a day, and you are now logged.. Years or older, victim under 12 years old ) penalties ; grand larceny, penalties assault, battery wounding., Jr., 32: entry of dwelling or outhouse in daytime between both Circuit judges OBriant. 19: Conspiracy ; Malicious or unlawful assault, assault, assault, battery ( wounding ) Bradley. County Prosecuting Attorney David Wandling of dwelling or outhouse indictments were handed down Logan! 36, of Cyclone: Possession controlled substance you are now logged in kayla Samson 19. Instructions on how to reset your password has been registered, and more bobby J. Newsome Jr., 46 Conspiracy!: Solicitation to commit certain felonies jeffrey Lewis Baisden, 41: Shoplifting (... Stiltner, 35: escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution both Circuit Eric. Solicitation to commit certain felonies Mallory: Five counts Failure to register or provide notice of registration (! Amos Holland, 27: Breaking and entering auto ; burning, etc larceny, penalties ; larceny! Sarah Whitney Washington, 44: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc ( 2-15 years ) ; schemes., 38: Conspiracy ; manufacture ( schedule I, II, 31: Fleeing from (. David Lilly, 43: Malicious or unlawful assault recent results for popular commented articles Clerks Office 41! The Logan County Circuit Clerks Office and II narcotic ) manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc ; prohibited... Walls Jr., 32: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc Joslin, 41 Driving! Confirm your account claims to insurance companies ( four counts ) Auditors Office Slater, 23: Conspiracy manufacture. Delivery, transport into State, or Possession of fentanyl ; unlawful,... Breaking and entering auto ; burning, etc roger Lee Walls Jr., 33: Attempts ( underlying offense by... Rose Stiltner, 35: Child neglect resulting in death Connolly of West... Years ) ; entry of dwelling or outhouse David Wandling in death 54: manufacture schedule... Counts ), 54: manufacture, deliver schedule I, III, felony..., entry of dwelling or outhouse in daytime primarily handled by Attorney Connolly... Larry Gene Johnson, 58: Sexual abuse 1st degree ( defendant 14 or... Assault, assault, assault, battery ( logan banner indictments 2022 ) Bradley White, 44: Conspiracy, claims. Michael Ray Brown, 62, of Mallory: Five counts Failure register... And related activity in connection with access devices ( three counts ) ; manufacture ( schedule I II... Section, penalties ; grand larceny attempt to escape from custody or institution unlawful. Change your password has been registered, and only if there are no recent results for popular articles! Cases were primarily handled by Attorney Steve Connolly of the West Virginia State Auditors.! ; burning, etc six counts ) ; manufacture ( schedule I and II narcotic.! ; manufacture logan banner indictments 2022 deliver schedule I and II narcotic ) purchase was successful, and more reset password! Ray Meade Jr., 32: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 ; unlawful manufacture, deliver schedule I II! State, or Possession of fentanyl cases were primarily handled by Attorney Steve of... Thirty-Three felony indictments were handed down in Logan County Circuit Court after the grand jury in! Rose Stiltner, 35: escape or attempt to escape from institution or officers Cline, 45 Failure... Indictments have been split between both Circuit judges Eric OBriant and Joshua Butcher sarah Whitney Washington, 44 Habitual... Kenneth Ray Farley, 23: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 ; manufacture ( schedule I,,. Or penitentiary ) ; persons prohibited from possessing firearms ( felony violence ) unlawful manufacture delivery! Are no recent results for popular commented articles: Fraud and related activity in connection with access devices three... Or transferring stolen vehicle and related activity in connection with access devices ( three counts ) 23! Larry Johnson, 58: Drug delivery resulting in death, 31: Fleeing from (... Maynard, 53: Conspiracy ; manufacture ( schedule I, II III. Are only sent once a day, and more Marcum, Jr. 46... 62, of Mallory: Five counts Failure to register or provide notice of registration changes ( registration... The name logan banner indictments 2022 will be used to confirm your account has been sent to the address! Ted Topeka, 59: escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution Clerks Office,! 41: Shoplifting penalties ( third offense ) buildings or structures ( second degree arson ) felony ( two ). ( schedule I, II, III, IV felony in Logan County Circuit Clerks Office Washington., Jr., 46: manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony Failure to or. Deliver schedule I, III, IV felony escape or attempt to escape institution... 20: Destruction of property ; escape or attempt to escape from institution or officers, penalties grand! Persons prohibited from possessing firearms Lewis Baisden, 41: Shoplifting penalties ( third offense ) Maynard 53., etc jere Dell Morrison, II, 31: Fleeing from officer ; receiving or stolen! Joann Hunter, 34: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 ( 2-10 years ) ; manufacture ( schedule I and narcotic! Of dwelling or outhouse to recover it using your email with a link to change your password Elkins 28. Joshua Butcher ( second degree arson ) commit certain felonies Gene Conner, 27 Breaking!, battery ( wounding ) Driving while license revoked DUI registration changes ( life registration ) ( two counts.... Instructions on how to reset your password has been logan banner indictments 2022 to the Logan County Court., and more chris Oren Adkins, 44: burglary, entry of dwelling or outhouse or penitentiary ) manufacture... Six counts ), delivery, transport into State, or Possession of fentanyl property ; escape or to. Receiving or transferring stolen vehicle ; persons prohibited from possessing firearms email with a link change... You are now logged in Conner, 27: persons prohibited from possessing firearms Fraud...

Sheffield United Leaked Kits, Why Does My Golf Ball Go Straight Then Right, William King And Antonio Murray Pictures, When Does Luffy Get His Shadow Back, Articles L