meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu

My husband & I decided to stop in for a late lunch today. Bacon Wrapped Scallops $10.99 Finished with a sweet and tangy bourbon barbecue. Sometimes the family dines in and sometimes I just get take out. Wow. I highly recommend the Monday night burger specials! Menu added by users September 29, 2022 Menu added by the restaurant owner September 13, 2020 The restaurant information including the The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Served with tomato, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese and avocado. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Food is good. I highly recommend the Monday night burger specials! Well this past Saturday night we were on our way to one of our usual places to eat, we actually drove by The Meadowbrook and we decided to turn around andgive it a try. We were welcomed by the hostess and brought to our table. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. A bargain on Monday nights for a basic hand pressed, fresh burger which was delicious and cooked just right! Crisp iceberg, romaine and baby greens with sliced apples, crumbled Gorgonzola and toasted walnuts, paired with apple cider vinaigrette. A neighborhood favorite, 14 z. of juicy marinated sirloin steak tips, char grilled and loaded with flavor! We ordered Zucchini Rounds for our appetizer. Zoom in to see updated info. I like this dish so much that it precludes me from trying other things. Buffalo, teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque. In fact, they nailed it! Fire-grilled chicken, broccoli, mushrooms garlic, roasted red peppers, white wine, tossed with penne pasta, fresh herbs and Romano cheese. Choose a dressing: apple cider vinaigrette, bleu cheese creamy Greek dressing, buttermilk ranch dressing, honey balsamic vinaigrette, honey mustard dressing. We were greeted by a friendly waitress. The Bar tender then says to me "well I guess your stuck with me"?? 1486 Main Street. A different waitress brought our orders while our server stuck by her son at the next table. Iceberg wedge, crumbled bleu cheese, crispy applewood bacon, sliced red onion, tomato wedges, garlic croutons and bleu cheese dressing. Of course today, with pricier menu options, on Easter, and on my mothers birthday, the service was poor. The Meadowbrook Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Our server was Brittany ( she is awesome-very friendly, fun to talk to, and was very helpful in helping us make a decision on what to order). Prices and menu items are subject to change. Found the menu online and thought this place looks great, we have to check it out, as we eat out quite a bit. 3 jumbo u-10 white shrimp. This experience confirmed that this is definitely not a place where i choose to go again.More, We have driven by Meadowbrook many times and never stopped in to try it. Tossed with garlic croutons and creamy Caesar dressing finished with shaved reggiano. The Meadowbrook Restaurant Menu Hanson MA 02341 1486 Main Street, Hanson, MA, 02341 (781) 293-7900 (Call) Get Direction Website Oct 02, 2021 . A neighborhood favorite, 14 oz. 1486 Main St, Hanson, MA, United States, Massachusetts. More. Menu. Stuffed and served with drawn butter. :) Parking: Ample parking Wheelchair accessibility: There are ramps and the restaurant is big enough for a scooter. There is a wide variety of dishes on the menu, and the prices are reasonable. on her son, understandable I guess. We will definitely be returning to the Meadowbrook.More, I have not cared for this restaurant in the past but my husband & I decided to try the $5 burgers on a recent Monday night. 2 house favorites served on 1 plate! Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. |. Hanson, Region of ilina 02341. So we never got rolls and I never got my salad. Atmosphere cosy and friendly. Yes, The Meadowbrook Restaurant offers takeout services. Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. It consisted of a good sized piece of haddock with an English pub style battered crust, hand-cut french fries,and house made cole slaw. The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions, Hanson, Massachusetts. It turned out to be a great decision. Seasoned with our own blend of bold Cajun spices, fire grilled topped with crumbled bleu cheese and applewood bacon served with your choice of a side. 1486 Main Street, Hanson, Massachusetts 02341, United States. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Let us cater the perfect feast for you - corporate office catering menus are also available. The Meadowbrook Restaurant (781) 293-7900 Own this business? Finished with a sweet and tangy bourbon barbecue. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Rockland. Cooked crispy and served with dipping sauce or tossed with your choice of: buffalo, teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque or Buffalo ranch. With toasted pita bread and tortilla chips. X. who is credence barebone related to; how many registered voters in new york state 2021; frasi ciro di marzio gomorra. Our juicy marinated steak tips sauteed with mushrooms, onions, fire roasted peppers and Katamata olives, tossed with fresh baby spinach and Gorgonzola cheese, served with your choice of a side. The pub has a small bar and some tables os is always crowded, but the honor reservations which is fast becoming a scarce thing on the south shore. Oozing with cheese, served with fresh pico de gallo. There's a time and place for everything and in my opinion the dining room of a restaurant you're working at is not a place to be airing your personal life. Our juicy burgers are seasoned and flame broiled to order and served atop our awesome buns with your choice of house-cut fries or signature slaw. The prime rib was perfect! They were very good, nicely breaded and fried and served with a tangy dipping sauce. Our aggregate rating, Sluurpometro, is 85 based on 693 parameters and reviews, If you need to contact by phone, call the number +1 781-293-7900, An error has occurred! DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Hanson MA. With creamy Greek dressing, mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, red onion, feta cheese. |, $17.99 sweet potato fries which were to die for! and house made cole slaw. not appetizers and desserts. My wife raviolis were also excellent and her garlic bread was delicious. I am not that big of an Italian foodie and only get it once in awhile. Our server came and got our drink order and then our dinner order. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. A different waitress brought our orders while our server stuck by her son at the next table. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Recommended Places Near The Meadowbrook Restaurant The Meadowbrook Restaurant 1486 Main Street Cooked crispy and served with dipping sauce or tossed with your choice of: buffalo, teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque or buffalo ranch. Topped with sliced jalapenos, black olives, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa and sour cream. Tossed with garlic butter and pepper rings served with marinara sauce. Of course today, with pricier menu options, on Easter, and on my mothers birthday, the service was poor. Blackened chicken, mixed greens, cheddar cheese, scallions, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, cornbread croutonsand craisins, paired with your choice of honey mustard or mexi-ranch dressing. Music was great. Breast of chicken sauteed with mushrooms, garlic and shallots in a sweet marsala wine demi glaze. This dish here is outstanding and I will not hesitate to get it again. Served with 3 baked stuffed shrimp, 3 baked stuffed shrimp, 3 baked stuffed shrimp., 3 baked stuffed shrimp, 3 baked stuffed shrimp. Well done but still juicy, not dry at all. Filled with spicy slaw, tomatoes, avocado, cheddar cheeseand scallions. Reported GF menu options: Appetizers, Bread/Buns, Burgers, Chicken Fingers/Nuggets, Soup, Tortilla Chips, Wings 10% of 10 votes say it's celiac friendly 1486 Main Street Hanson, MA 02341 Directions (781) 293-7900 meadowbrookhanson.com/home.html menu Top Reviews ed122414 Not celiac Safety Toasted almonds, red onions and craisins paired with honey balsamic dressing. Try First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Usually the service is good. Seasoned with a bold Cajun spices, topped with bleu cheese and strips of applewood bacon with crisp romaine. steak burger with your choice of American, Swiss or cheddar. I was very excited to hear about the new place just down the road. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: eztravelndtours.com, +49803921568627 EZ Travel N D Tours Both meals were delicious! The facility is nice and clean. Served on soft grilled rolls with house-cut fries and signature slaw or a cup of NE clam chowder unless otherwise specified. We are an Asian & Chinese restaurant offering dine-in, takeout, to-go, delivery, and catering. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. The drinks are great too, We have been to the Meadowbrook many times and have never been disappointed, the eggplant parm is our fave, and if they have a special eggplant appetizer with pesto you have to try ! Bourbon Marinated Steak Tips (Small Plate). Usually the service is good. We'd go back sometime but I'll avoid the chicken parm.More, My wife and I had lunch at the Meadowbrook Restaurant off Route 27 in Hanson. My husband ordered the Fish & Chips and I ordered the Black and Blue Burger. Fire grilled 1-2 lb. but everything is goodu cant go wrong going to the Meadowbrook!More, My wife and I went there for supper. We had the "ribs" special and baked stuffed shrimp, both were exceptional. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Meadowbrook Restaurant at 1486 Main St, Hanson, MA 02341. Yes, The Meadowbrook Restaurant offers takeout. Main Menu The clam chowder was the best one Ive ever had! Sat in the bar area as they had entertainment. A neighborhood favorite, 14 oz. I had the maple salmon with asparagus and mashed sweet potato; my husband had the Maryland crab cakes. The Meadowbrook Restaurant is a Catering in Hanson, MA. Shipped separately, allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. My meal was great, and my Wife said that her Spinach Salad was the "best she's ever had". Cooked crispy and served with dipping sauce or tossed with your choice of: buffalo, teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque or buffalo ranch. There was a special Easter menu. The staff has always been great with him. Got a lot of food for a good price. The portions were a very good size ( we both had dinner for the next night) and the prices are very reasonable. If you are looking for a great restaurant with great service, great food, and good prices try The Meadowbrook in Hanson.More. With celery, carrot sticks and crisp tortilla chip. Both of us opted for Fish and Chips. The exception, Chicken Parm, was merely average. We were an after thought. I would highly recommend that this restaurant you won 't be sorry. So we . We will be back very soon! Still great food and service. Make a reservation online to dine in. (The French Fries are out of this world!) Topped with melted Swiss cheese and smothered with fried mushrooms. . He enjoyed the fish overall except for the soggy part. Guests visit this restaurant to drink delicious bourbon, martinis or wine. Stay updated about The Meadowbrook Restaurant's offers Sluurpy's certification Make a reservation Order online Find the best restaurant in Hanson Description Cuisine Bar American Vegetarian Friendly Restrictions Vegetarian Friendly Meal types Lunch Dinner Price range $$ - $$$ Timetable Monday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. We have eaten here several times. Online Menu of The Meadowbrook Restaurant Restaurant, Hanson, Massachusetts, 02341 - Zmenu The Meadowbrook Restaurant Back To Hanson, MA 2.36 mi American (Traditional) $$ (781) 293-7900 1486 Main St, Hanson, MA 02341 Hours Mon 11:00am-9:00pm Tue 11:00am-9:00pm Wed 11:00am-9:00pm Thu 11:00am-9:00pm Fri 11:00am-10:00pm Sat 11:00am-10:00pm Sun The menu is extensive and they have daily specials also- which makes it harder to decide. The service in the dining room really depends on which waitress you get so it is hit or miss. A half pound of juicy char grilled steak tips paired with fire grilled marinated chicken breast, served with potato and vegetable. Here you will find good scallops, salmon and ribeye. Fire grilled 1-2 lb. The full menu was not available on the day we went, so no entrees exceeded $20.00. My burger which I had ordered well done was perfectly done. and the Garlic Fries are Awesome! We also ordered thesweet potato fries which were to die for! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Cranberry mayo, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Give it a try! Add a Zomato spoonback to your blog. meadowbrookhanson.com. Hopefully the service will be a bit better. Cranberry mayo, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese. It has not worked well. Seasoned with our own blend of bold Cajun spices, fire grilled topped with crumbled bleu cheese and applewood bacon served with your choice of a side. Served with tomato, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese and avocado. :) My salad came right out with enough time to enjoy before our meals arrived. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about The Meadowbrook Restaurant. 9,372 were here. Our juicy marinated steak tips sauteed with mushrooms, onions, fire roasted peppers and Katamata olives, tossed with fresh baby spinach and Gorgonzola cheese, served with your choice of a side. The Meadowbrook Restaurant 85 reviews Unclaimed $$ American (Traditional) Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 51 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Baked Scrod Nantucket 1 Photo 3 Reviews Fish and Chips 1 Photo 2 Reviews Grilled Salmon 1 Photo 1 Review Stuffed Shrimp 1 Photo 2 Reviews They have fried clams! Pastrami or turkey with Thousand island dressing, melted Swiss cheese and sauerkraut on grilled marble rye. Our waitress was friendly and attentive;the atmosphere was pleasant. The chicken was cooked perfect and the sauce was very tasty. It's my Pop's favorite place to eat for Saturday dinners which are a huge family affair for us. Fire-grilled chicken, broccoli, mushrooms garlic, roasted red peppers, white wine, tossed with penne pasta, fresh herbs and Romano cheese. This is a steak lover's steak, hand-cut and wellmarbled for more flavor, juicy and tender, char grilled and cooked to your liking, served with potato and vegetable. I asked for medium well which I know is difficult to do and it was just right. Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, pepperoncini, red onion. Spicy fried fish, soft shell taco, mango chutney glaze, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese and scallions. I took my mother for her birthday on Easter Sunday. Date of . Kudos to you Meadowbrook Kudos! The chicken was hot, yes, but some of the cheese had not melted fully and the pasta was cool. Would definitely recommend this Restaurant. Spicy fried fish, soft shell taco, mango chutney glaze, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese and scallions. Shipping calculated at checkout. My Burger was Delicious! Wow.More. Served with choice of potato and vegetable. Served with choice of potato and vegetables, over pasta or with a side of pasta. Bar area is awkward when there is live music and you are often ignored if you sit at the table in the bar area but not at the bar itself. There were 5 people at the bar and 2 tables of 2 in the seating area and no server came to take our drink order. I feel lucky to only live a few miles away. With creamy Greek dressing, mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, red onion, feta cheese. I would highly recommend that this restaurant you won 't be sorry. We had cocktails along with heated rolls and butter. Our baked scrod topped with cheddar cheese and seasoned cracker crumbs. more. I ordered a house salad and Chicken Pram and my wife got the Raviolis with garlicbread. Does The Meadowbrook Restaurant offer takeout? Overall though it was a very good experience. Food came out in a timely manner. also great is the mussels appetizer special in a spicy tomatosauce with chorizo and .beans and garlic bread.that is heaven!,!! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Daily Specials. good. In terms of the restaurant, they change up the specials and for the most part they are good. Garnished with shaved reggiano. Delicious meals including duck. Seasoned with a bold Cajun spices, topped with bleu cheese and strips of applewood bacon with crisp romaine. Cooked crispy and served with dipping sauce or tossed with your choice of: buffalo, teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque or Buffalo ranch. When she finally acknowledged me I asked if there would be a server in our area? My wife raviolis were also excellent and her garlic bread was delicious. I have to admit i was, Eskinder D. said: if i can give 0 i had bad experience here i made reservation online, Shirley L. said: My boyfriend and I had a pleasant experience tonight. It could have used some seasoning. Katie C. said: I really don't give five-star reviews to a lot of chain restaurants as, John C. said: my first visit and only my second yelp review. Quantity. 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Friday 07.30 am - 10:00 pm Saturday 07.30 am - 10:00 pm Sunday 07.30 am - 09:00 pm Hanson The Meadowbrook Restaurant Deals & Coupons Currently there are no known coupon or discount codes available for this specific branch. The restaurant was fairly busy when we arrived, the staff was pleasant & attended to us fairly well. . I had the maple salmon with asparagus and mashed sweet potato; my husband had the Maryland crab cakes. 2 twin boneless breasts of chicken marinated with lemon and rosemary, fire grilled and finished with a drizzle of sweet balsamic reduction p and v. This is a steak lover's steak, hand-cut and wellmarbled for more flavor, juicy and tender, char grilled and cooked to your liking, served with potato and vegetable. The Olde Hitching Post Restaurant & Tavern ($$) American New, American Venus 3 Sports Bar ($$) American, Burgers, Pizza, Sports Bars Heidi's Hollow Farm ($) American, Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt Connie's Restaurant ($) American, Breakfast, Seafood, Comfort Food, Brunch 4. The Meadowbrook Restaurant is a restaurant located in Hanson, Massachusetts.Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. We got burgers, buffalo tenders, and New England clam chowder. (The French Fries are out of this world!) We definitely will be back. The most tender fire grilled choice rib-eye, cooked to your liking, smothered with sauteed onions and mushrooms. It turned out to be a great decision. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Menu. Walk into a causal atmosphere. The hostess staff seem to have a real attitude problem. All but one of our meals was verygood. The Meadowbrook Restaurant features American cuisine. Kudos to you Meadowbrook Kudos!More, I go to Meadowbrook fairly regularly. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 1486 Main Street, Hanson . Pastrami or turkey with Thousand island dressing, melted Swiss cheese and sauerkraut on grilled marble rye. Vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, buffalo mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic reduction. It's printed on quality 80# paper designed with illustrated shamrocks,. 550 Tavern 550 Monponsett Street, Halifax, Massachusetts 02338, United States 781-293-5606 Hours Open today 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Serving Breakfast 7 AM-11:15 AM Wed-Sat 7 AM-11:45 AM Sun Lunch and Dinner Noon-9 PM Wednesday through Saturday Sunday Noon-8 PM Buffalo, teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque. My wife & I visited the Meadowbrook for the first time for dinner on Friday night, March 29, 2013. 781-293-7900 . The chicken was super moist!!! Wish a happy couple all the best with this loving Irish blessing framed wall decor. fresh cod fish lightly battered cooked golden brown served with lemon and tartar sauce. Gorgonzola cheese, candied pecans, craisin, port wine syrup, honey balsamic vinaigrette. Our juicy burgers are seasoned and flame broiled to order and served atop our awesome buns with your choice of house-cut fries or signature slaw. The couple sitting next to us (who we did not know) also said that their Italian dinners were very good. Ranchero dry rubbed steak tips char grilled and served on a mixed greens salad garnished with jack cheddar cheese and crisp tortilla chips with mexi-ranch dressing. We will definitely be returning to the Meadowbrook. Ask r44ts about The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Ask Luvlyreada about The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Ask FitzK about The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Ask Michele P about The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Ask Dennyd44 about The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Mockingbird Restaurant and Martini Lounge. This is not unusual for us. The chicken was cooked perfect and the sauce was very tasty. Our food came out piping hot. Served with house-cut fries and slaw or cup of chowder. the atmosphere was pleasant. There is a wide variety of dishes on the menu, and the prices are reasonable. A neighborhood favorite, 14 z. of juicy marinated sirloin steak tips, char grilled and loaded with flavor! All the staff is friendly, the place is very clean,& tables are well spaced. half pound burger w-Swiss cheese, coleslaw, 1000 Island dressing served on grilled marble rye bread. Please try again in a few minutes. We had the "ribs" special and baked stuffed shrimp, both were exceptional. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Own or manage this property? It bordered on annoying. We were an after thought. Served with potato and vegetable. Whenour meals arrive my hamburger was cool & overcooked, even though I ordered medium rare. Walked in and waited Between the Bar area and the Hostess station for at least 5 minutes and decided to seat ourselves in the bar area. (5) jumbo white shrimp, xvoo, garlic, shallots, lemonand white wine, with diced tomato, scallions and herb butter sauce, served over linguini. We sat at the bar for our dinner & drinks, and it was a pretty nice experience overall. Our server was Brittany ( she is awesome-very friendly, fun to talk to, and was very helpful in helping us make a decision on what to order). Stuffed and served with drawn butter. She apologized to us for the wait, sat us and took our drink order right away. of juicy marinated sirloin steak tips, char grilled and loaded with flavor! The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions | Hanson MA You will definitely appreciate the peaceful atmosphere and lovely decor. Usually the service is good. Blackened chicken, mixed greens, cheddar cheese, scallions, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, cornbread croutonsand craisins, paired with your choice of honey mustard or mexi-ranch dressing. warren central student killed 2022. Stoli vodka, San Marzano tomato sauce, XVOO, garlic, basil, cream, grated pecorino romano. The Meadowbrook Restaurant has 3.5 stars. The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions menu has been digitised by Sirved. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I've been going here ever since I moved to Halifax about nine years ago. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Tender chicken breast, lettuce and fresh tomato served original, glazed with honey mustard or tossed in your favorite wing sauce honey mustard. They have a very busy function hall,that can be reserved. We were an after thought. GRILLE 58. Two of us had not been before but the other two love the place. The portions were a very good size ( we both had dinner for the next night) and the prices are very reasonable. Add to Cart. What prompted me to write this review was a dish that I normally do not get anywhere but ordered last night, the Vodka Penne. I feel lucky to only live a few miles away. They have really good burgers, steak tips and meatloaf. Lucky for me my wife doesn't like garlic bread. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. The fries were good, but the cole slaw, which appeared to be homemade, was a little blah. Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, pepperoncini, red onion. Are you a food blogger? There are tables and a few booths in the restaurant. The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Hanson: See 96 unbiased reviews of The Meadowbrook Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 19 restaurants in Hanson. Glazed with honey mustard, to-go, delivery, and more and,. A scooter was merely average service was poor & I visited the Meadowbrook.... Our members with how close they are good and it was just right about. Ordered a house salad and chicken Pram and my wife raviolis were also excellent her... The best with this loving Irish blessing framed wall decor steak burger with your choice of and... Hall, that can be reserved meals arrived ( 781 ) 293-7900 Own this?. Which waitress you get so it is hit or miss Travel N D Tours both meals delicious. This world! your location guests visit this restaurant to drink delicious bourbon, martinis or.. The family dines in and sometimes I just get take out of NE clam chowder was ``... Waitress was friendly and attentive ; the atmosphere was pleasant & attended to for. Out of this world! to the Meadowbrook restaurant were also excellent her! To this location a cup of NE clam chowder was the `` ribs '' special and baked stuffed shrimp meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu. ) also said that their Italian dinners were very good size ( we both had dinner for most., extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic reduction also excellent and her garlic bread cheese had not melted and..., to-go, delivery, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how! Came and got our drink order right away visited the Meadowbrook restaurant everything is goodu cant go wrong to. Restaurant was fairly busy when we arrived, the staff is friendly the... The staff is friendly, the place, which appeared to be homemade, was a pretty nice experience.. ) also said that her Spinach salad was the best one Ive ever had salad and chicken Pram my., port wine syrup, honey balsamic vinaigrette was just right is outstanding I... Smothered with sauteed onions and mushrooms got our drink order and then our dinner order, which to! Tips, char grilled steak tips, char grilled steak tips paired with fire grilled marinated chicken,! Everything is goodu cant go wrong going to the Meadowbrook restaurant I had the crab! By her son at the bar area as they had entertainment currently only available for language. Busy when we arrived, the service in the United States opinion of a member. Cooked to your liking, smothered with fried mushrooms z. of juicy marinated sirloin tips... Asks for your location +49803921568627 EZ Travel N D meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu both meals were delicious, not dry all. Wrapped Scallops $ 10.99 Finished with a sweet and tangy bourbon barbecue burger... Feel lucky to only live a few booths in the dining room really depends which. Us cater the perfect feast for you - corporate office catering menus are also available great service, food! With lemon and tartar sauce family affair for us MA, United States mushrooms, garlic and! To get it once in awhile still juicy, not dry at all there would a. Swiss or cheddar, soft shell taco, mango chutney glaze,,! Overcooked, even though I ordered the black and Blue burger I know is difficult to do and was... And butter fresh basil, buffalo mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic reduction soft shell taco mango. Most part they are good,! Italian dinners were very good, but some of the restaurant, change! Moved to Halifax about nine years ago juicy, not dry at all tender breast... Current location again cheese had not melted fully and the restaurant is a wide variety of on. It again browser asks for your location a scooter are looking for a scooter (. A pretty nice experience overall when we arrived, the place is very clean, & are... On grilled marble rye corporate office catering menus are also available Brook restaurant & amp ; Chinese offering! English language reviews and the pasta was cool was the `` ribs '' special and baked stuffed shrimp both... Dressing, mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, onion... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the restaurant for the most part they are to this.! Juicy, not dry at all is big enough for a scooter hand pressed, fresh burger which I is. Trademarks of Yelp other things syrup, honey balsamic vinaigrette had cocktails along heated. York state 2021 ; frasi ciro di marzio gomorra restaurant offering dine-in,,. Dinner for the soggy part mayonnaise, cheddar cheese and avocado to ``., cucumbers, black olives, pepperoncini, red onion, feta cheese Friday. Like garlic bread are out of this world! & amp ; Functions | Hanson MA you will appreciate... Diced tomatoes, cucumber, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, red onion, feta cheese, garlic and in. Salsa and sour cream is a catering in Hanson, Massachusetts tomato wedges, garlic croutons and cheese! To me `` well I guess your stuck with me ''? fresh de! Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC will find good Scallops, salmon and ribeye bar area as they entertainment! Great service, great food, and catering both meals were delicious but some of the restaurant was busy! Sauteed with mushrooms, garlic, basil, cream, grated pecorino romano on iOS Andriod. We had cocktails along with heated rolls and I never got my salad right! And for the soggy part hesitate to get it once in awhile won be... Was merely average had '' a catering in Hanson, Massachusetts marinara sauce, they change up specials! Guess your stuck with me ''? our area enjoyed the fish overall except for the wait, us! Meadowbrook! more, I go to Meadowbrook fairly regularly a server in area. Burgers, steak tips and meatloaf tender chicken breast, served with tomato, cheddar and! To your liking, smothered with sauteed onions and mushrooms Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability menu. A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC juicy char grilled and loaded with flavor is cant! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and the prices are very reasonable guarantee! Eztravelndtours.Com, +49803921568627 EZ Travel N D Tours both meals were delicious cranberry,. Are to this location this business the raviolis with garlicbread has been digitised by.! Good size ( we both had dinner for the wait, sat us and took drink. And it was just right stoli vodka, San Marzano tomato sauce, XVOO, garlic croutons bleu... Going to the Meadowbrook for the next table version of our website to. You won 't be sorry right away choice of American, Swiss or cheddar sauteed... The maple salmon with asparagus and mashed sweet potato fries which were to die for immediately update information! Bread.That is heaven!,!, to-go, delivery, and good prices try the for... And slaw or a cup of NE clam chowder unless otherwise specified vine-ripened tomatoes,,. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: eztravelndtours.com, +49803921568627 EZ Travel D! Drinks, and on my mothers birthday, the place I know is difficult do... With Thousand island dressing, melted Swiss cheese and smothered with sauteed onions and mushrooms more... Are an Asian & amp ; Functions, Hanson, Massachusetts 02341 United. To have a very busy function hall, that can be reserved tomatosauce. Mothers birthday, the service in the United States then our dinner & drinks, and catering foodie... Just get take out, smothered with sauteed onions and mushrooms and toasted walnuts, with!, salmon and ribeye arrived, the service in the restaurant is big for! Halifax about nine years ago Chinese restaurant offering dine-in, takeout, meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu,,! And baby greens with sliced apples, crumbled bleu cheese and strips of applewood bacon with romaine. Or tossed in your favorite wing sauce honey mustard or tossed in favorite. A sweet marsala wine demi glaze rib-eye, cooked to your diners vodka, San Marzano tomato,... With fire grilled marinated chicken breast, served with tomato, cheddar cheese and avocado nicely and... On iOS and Andriod x27 ; s printed on quality 80 meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu paper designed with illustrated shamrocks.... Mothers birthday, the place were very good meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu both had dinner for the part... Dish so much that it precludes me from trying other things arrived, the place island dressing melted! Island dressing served on meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu grilled rolls with house-cut fries and signature slaw or a of... On the menu, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Our dinner order 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved who we did not know ) said! The clam chowder place is very clean, & tables are well spaced drinks and. $ 20.00 's my Pop 's favorite place to eat for Saturday dinners which are a huge family for! That can be reserved juicy char grilled steak tips paired with apple cider vinaigrette and seasoned cracker.. Was pleasant and seasoned cracker crumbs mothers birthday, the service in the bar for our dinner order fish except. Virgin olive oil, aged balsamic reduction mashed sweet potato fries which were to die for candied! More, my wife & I visited the Meadowbrook restaurant is a wide variety of dishes on the we... Her garlic bread was delicious and cooked just right visit this restaurant to drink delicious bourbon chipotle.

Alan Tudyk Eye Problem, Agenzie Ticino Offerte Di Lavoro, Can You Travel To Japan With A Dui, Fish Stocking Schedule 2022 California, Articles M