michael blumenthal obituary

In 1997, Blumenthal became the founding director of the Jewish Museum Berlin in Germany's then-new capital of the Federal Republic. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. After merging the company with Sperry Corporation, it became Unisys Corporation in 1986, with Blumenthal its chairman and chief executive officer (CEO). I am so sorry to hear of this. I am writing this with a very heavy heart. Judith. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Continue to cherish the wonderful memories you had with Michael. [1][2] His forebears had lived in Oranienburg since the 16th century. By DANIEL BUBBEO daniel.bubbeo@newsday.com January 25, 2013. [11]:50 Much of the increase had to do with OPEC raising oil prices. He was a good guy. Brown Funeral Home, Inc.Douglas A. Hallinan, Supervisor417 Washington StreetHuntingdon, PA 16652(814) 643-1256(814) 643-1257 faxadmin@johnbbrownfuneralhome.com, Guaranteed hand delivery by a local florist, //s3.amazonaws.com/skins.funeraltechweb.com/tribute-gestures/Arlington.png, //www.floristone.com/flowers/thumbnails/S34-4515_t1.jpg, //www.floristone.com/flowers/thumbnails/F1-2111_T1.jpg, //s3.amazonaws.com/skins.funeraltechweb.com/tribute-gestures/Candle.png, //www.floristone.com/flowers/thumbnails/T68-2A_t1.jpg, //s3.amazonaws.com/skins.funeraltechweb.com/tribute-gestures/Candle2.png, The family of Michael Stuart Blumenthal uploaded a photo, /tribute-images/2416/Ultra/Michael-Blumenthal.jpg, Because LOVE Can't Wait Programs - Safe Gathering Options, Liquidating the Tangible Assets of An Estate, Have The Talk of A Lifetime - Conversation Cards. May the spirit of Mike's dynamic personality bring you comfort forever. They both held various positions on the Board of Directors; Michael served as President from 2007 to 2009. I had texted him several times and got no response. Ross Irvin Blumenthal, passed away April 3, 2021. To Ashley, I have never met you but I knew how proud Mike was of you. Canada's Minister of Trade and Commerce described Blumenthal as a tough negotiator,[3][2] which Blumenthal feels is ironic: "If they'd let me into the country in 1945, I might have been working on their side. [2] They took only minimal possessions; they were not allowed to take any money. He used part of his speech, much of which he gave speaking in Chinese, to convey to Chinese leaders America's serious concern with China's invasion of Vietnam a week earlier. In Shanghai I learned what it means to be hungry, poor, and forgotten for no fault of one's own, and what people will do when their backs are up against the wall. "It was a cesspool," he said. We are sad to announce that on January 19, 2023, at the age of 73, Gwendolyn Blumenthal (Canton, Massachusetts) passed away. American Bar Association, Sections of Natural Resources, Energy, and Environmental Law and Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law, Member of Infrastructure and Regulated Industries Section American Bar Association, International Council of Shopping Centers, Great Lakes Petroleum Retailers and Allied Trades Association, Bureau of Underground Storage Tank Regulations Rulemaking Advisory Committee, 20032004, Dr. Bobs House Board Trustee and Legal Counsel, 2008 to date, Ohio EPA Groundwater Rule Advisory Committee for Ohio's Brownfield Program, 2005, Ohio Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association Legal Counsel Overseeing BUSTRs five-year rule revision process on behalf of petroleum marketers. Memorial contributions may be made to Ashley K. Blumenthal, Attn: Amy Baker, BB&T, 1300 North Atherton Street, State College, PA 16803. My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your daughter and the entire family. Frank Blumenthal HAMILTON -Frank Blumenthal, 86, died Saturday at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton. After five years he was appointed as its chairman and CEO, and remained with the company for ten more years. We just don't know how much time we have on this earth, we have to live everyday like it is our last. As for my poems, it seems to me that only they can speak of themselves., Advice to My Students: How to Write a Poem, And the Wages of Goodness Are Not Assured, Back from the Word Processing Course, I Say to My Old Typewriter, I Think Constantly of Those Who Were Truly Great, Moonlight Monlogue for the New Kitten (tr. Counseled commercial and industrial clients on a broad range of waste generation and handling issues, including proper classification of wastes, compliance with generator requirements, evaluation of permitting requirements and waste transportation and disposal issues. Some 40 years ago, when I was Briggs-Copeland Poet in Residence at Harvard, and the son of refugees from the Holocaust with a whole lot to be grateful for, a He continued to work for the DDS until his retirement in 2012. Michael is a member of the board of trustees of both Stella Maris, Inc. and Fresh Start, Inc., nonprofit corporations focused on providing alcohol and chemical dependency treatment and mental health services to the indigent and homeless. Read More, BLUMENTHAL, Michael H. Age 50, of Parkland, passed away Oct. 29, 2015. Please know I'm thinking of all of you and send you all my positive thoughts. Published by Chicago Tribune on May 22, 2019. Born in Vineland, New Jersey, on March 8, 1949, Michael Blumenthal grew up in a German-speaking home in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan. In July 1979, Carter outlined his measures for dealing with the nation's economic and energy crisis, and at the same time asked five members of his cabinet, including Blumenthal, to resign. The original impetus for my writing, perhaps, was best reflected in a statement made by Robert MezeyI am a man, a Piscean, and unhappy, and therefore I make up poemsbut I feel, now, that my work derives from the healthier (and happier) desire to tap the sources of my own inner wisdom, and to make music of it. Aaron, My sincere condolences to the whole family and to Wendy & Ashley Blumenthal in particular. He counsels clients during the entire National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process, including defending lawsuits brought by project opponents challenging environmental impact statements and subsequent project approvals. She was the last of nine children6 boys and 3 girlsborn to Maruja Cardona and Marco Tulio Gallo. Since then, he has been visiting professor at universities and colleges both in the United States and abroad. And to lend them a hand in times of need. [2] Blumenthal recalled Kristallnacht, a series of coordinated attacks against Jews and their property which began throughout Germany on November 9, 1938. He was 97. Devoted grandmother of Dr. Bryan (Meryl) Baskin, Katie (Kamil) Robakiewicz, Jayna (Mike) Metalonis and the late Jeffrey Chelm. I just met Mike at my home a few ago to discuss windows. He was the husband of Ruth M. (Myers) Blumenthal. [11]:51 Twenty-three other senior staff members were also let go. MICHAEL BLUMENTHAL OBITUARY Michael S. Blumenthal April 20, 1963 August 12, 2017 Michael S. Blumenthal, 54, of State College, passed away suddenly on Saturday, August 12, 2017. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Lynne. That attack . His mother hastily sold all their household possessions and managed to win her husband's release. Robert was a retired truck driver and enjoyed fishing. Interment Memorial Park. My sincere condolences to family and friends. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Michaels practice includes conducting multimedia environmental audits of industrial facilities throughout the country and developing and overseeing strategies for companies to return to compliance and minimize the risk of being subjected to penalties and enforcement. Michael is related to Kathleen L Blumenthal and Nastassia Bonetti as well as 3 additional people. Michael returned home to State College in 2008 to be closer to family. He spent his childhood there, where his dad taught him to play baseball and his mom sewed him a net to catch bugs while exploring the Great Lakes. I have managed environmental due diligence for complex M&As, sales of large industrial complexes, oil and gas facilities, energy providers, and large manufacturers. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. I talked to people. BLACKMOUTH CHINOOK FISHING begins Wednesday off of Sekiu in Marine Area 5. [5][pageneeded] His experience living in Shanghai is considered to have been an important factor in Chinese leaders inviting him, instead of a State Department official. Sajay Samuel. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Michael David "Mike" Blumenthal, please visit our He earned his JD from Cornell Law School, and later went on to study clinical psychology at Antioch. The book won the Ribalow Prize for Best Work of Jewish Fiction. It took me this long and I still cannot get over the fact that I will not get to play squash with you, to see your smiling face again, to hear your light hearted jokes ever. You do not need a book, he only gives you a midterm & final & you HAVE to attend class, its a . Roselyn Blumenthal Roselyn Blumenthal, 94, of Mequon, died April 1, 2019. While in Colombia, from 1979 to 1982, he met Marta Cecilia Gallo, who was his Spanish teacher. It is difficult to imagine playing in your absence. You always wanted to learn and make yourself better. Mike was such a great man. I met Mike at a time when he was considering moving from Maryland and we talked often before he moved. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Perhaps influenced by his scientific training, it was his nature to call things as he saw them. His father Karl was an entrepreneur and owner of Blumenthal's Fine Men's Clothing and his mother Adeline was a dedicated house wife. Blumenthals nonfiction includes from When History Enters the House: Essays from Central Europe (1998), a collection of short essays he wrote during his years in central Europe, and a remembrance of his youth, All My Mothers and Fathers: A Memoir (2002). Critic Helen Vendler described Blumenthals second collection of poetry, Days We Would Rather Know (1982), as a buoyant and odd new presence to contemporary American poetry. Vendler pointed out that while Blumenthals subjects, such as the Holocaust or mental doubt, might be termed tragic, the approach he takes in his poetry creates poems exhilarating to read, full of lifts and turbulence. Blumenthals later books have also been praised for their gentle wit and penetrating insight. Isabel Blumenthal May 7, 1929 - June 14, 2021 Send Flowers Plant a Tree Past Services Service Tuesday June 22, 2021 11:00 am Forest Lawn Cemetery 8100 Granby Street Norfolk, Virginia 23505 Directions Isabel passed away on June 14, 2021 in Brewster, NY where she had lived since November 2015. Michael provides counsel in responding to Notices of Violations (NOVs) and Information Requests initiated by the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Department of Justice, Environmental Protection Agency, and for purported violations of CWA, CAA, RCRA, the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), and the Ohio Bureau of Underground Storage Tank Regulations (BUSTR). We welcome you to come share your fondest memories of Mike and celebrate his life. I really wanted to tell you the next time I met, that I mentioned you in my dissertation Ackowledgements as my Squash buddy. At the age of 17 John enlisted in our nations Navy at the height of World . You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. This page was last edited on 28 February 2023, at 17:11. )[5][pageneeded]. Born April 20, 1963 in Lewistown, PA, he was a son of the late Marvin and Deanna Blumenthal.. He was a lifelong squash player and recently embraced pickleball and the community it provided. He was the BEST boss ever. Remember his smile and good nature. In the past, Michael has also been known as Michael Bluementhal, Michael Biumenthal, Michael Blumenthall, Michael B Blumenthal and Mic Blumenthal. The fishery is planned to continue through April 30 with a daily limit of two salmon, one of which may be a chinook, so long as it is a minimum of 22 inches in size. I write poetry, Blumenthal once commented, quite unashamedly, because I believe, as Howard Nemerov has said, that the beautiful is still among the possible, and that it redeems us, and as a screen against (and a reminder of) my own wickedness and complexity. He was born in Medina on November 23, 1944 to the late Arthur and Thelma Meeks Blumenthal. [2] It was also where he met and married Margaret Eileen Polley in 1951. He instead had to share the role with those closer to the president, which caused confusion among outsiders and weakened Blumenthal's effectiveness. Defending environmental testing laboratories in criminal and civil prosecutions brought by DOJ and U.S. EPA. "Michael Blumenthal has had many professionslawyer, psychoanalyst, poet, professor, travel writer, novelistand somehow these different professional perspectives blend together perfectly in his latest incarnation as a commentator for NPR. Sign up for service and obituary updates. He spent his childhood there, where his dad taught him to play baseball and his mom sewed him a net to catch bugs while exploring the Great Lakes. I wish I have met you one last time to convey this to you. In 1999 and 2006, Blumenthal was awarded Germany's Senior Medals of Merit for his services to the Federal Republic of Germany, in recognition of his work in Berlin. He was a great person and will be sadly missed. Take care! The third result is Michael Blumenthal age 30s in Aurora, CO in the Eagle Bend neighborhood. He received his BA in philosophy from the State University of New York in Binghamton in 1969, and his JD from Cornell Law School in 1974. Steven and Gem, Mark and Sophie, and Michael Blumenthal; and stepfather and father-in-law of Matthew and Priscila, Christopher and Marissa. This is heartbreaking for me. John 17:3, Though the words are few, the sympathy is great and God's love is greater them all. Our Story; Our Staff; Our Facilities. [2], I clearly remember when they came and smashed all the Jewish stores. Bettors wagered more than $57 billion on sports in 2021, according to the American Gambling Association, and college sports draw a big share of gamblers . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. From 1992 to 1996 he lived and worked in Budapest, Hungary as a senior Fulbright lecturer. Brown Funeral Home, Inc.Douglas A. Hallinan, Supervisor417 Washington StreetHuntingdon, PA 16652(814) 643-1256(814) 643-1257 faxadmin@johnbbrownfuneralhome.com. Regularly advise oil and gas pipelines on broad range of regulatory compliance and enforcement issues under transportation safety and environmental laws. Select this result to view Michael Blumenthal's phone number, address, and more. Before being appointed to a cabinet position with newly elected President Jimmy Carter, Blumenthal had become a successful business leader and had already held administrative positions under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson. Everytime, I could see in his eyes and his words how proud he was of you. So whether Im counseling a client on a transaction or compliance issue, defending an enforcement action, or pursuing cost recovery and injunctive actions, I know how to efficiently and cost effectively achieve the desired result. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. I was googling Micheal Blumenthal to just find out he has passed away. His death. He is the author of The Invisible Wall (1998, Counterpoint Press) and From Exile to Washington: A Memoir of Leadership in the Twentieth Century (2013, The Overlook Press). As a former Ohio Assistant Attorney General in its Environmental Enforcement Section, Michael R. Blumenthal was responsible for enforcing state and federal regulations related to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Clean Water Act (CWA), and Clean Air Act (CAA). [6]:29[15], In April 2016, he was one of eight former Treasury secretaries who called on the United Kingdom to remain a member of the European Union ahead of the June 2016 Referendum.[16]. Lovingly remembered by his brothers Tyler Blumenthal (Teri) of Wisconsin, Steven Robinson (Lucy) of Kitchener and uncle of Hannah and Kristian. Funeral arrangement under the care ofKaufman Funeral Home. [10], Blumenthal first met Carter in 1975 at a meeting of the Trilateral Commission in Japan. Forensic Transcription-Translation Panel on Saturday, Dec 3 via ZOOM, one ATA CE point. Mike, there is Pickleball in heaven and I know you will be saying "come on man" any time you hit a stray shot. I have nothing but fond memories from that time and am so happy Mike and all of you were a part of it. Routinely conduct confidential internal investigations on regulatory compliance issues and provide enforcement defense in civil and criminal investigations. Born June 19, 1939 in Hanover, he was a son of the late Samuel and Barbara (Sell) Blumenthal. They made their way to San Francisco, where they knew no one, and with only $200 between them. "[3] In accepting the position, his income went from $473,000 per year to $66,000. Click or call (800) 729-8809. Support one another. Born December 15, 1935, he was a son of the late Aaron and Florence Shapiro Blumenthal. Share Obituary. Representing clients in environmental insurance recovery litigation. Loving mother of Stevi (Daniel Reynolds) Baskin and Michael (Bonnie Blane) Baskin. May your pain be turned to joy by the promises of Almighty God. "The Underground Storage Tank Digest," Maxicom Publications, Legal Columnist, 19931995, "The Underground Storage Tank Manual," Hemisphere Corporation, Co-Author, 1994, "The Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Release Compensation Boards Administrative Regulations," Ohio Petro Board, Anderson Publishing Company, 1992, "The Bureau of Underground Storage Tank Administrative Regulations (BUSTR)," Anderson Publishing Company, Contributing Author, 1990. Please know how important you both were to him. As the chief federal prosecutor of that state, he successfully prosecuted many major cases involving drug traffickers, organized crime, white collar criminals, civil rights violators, consumer fraud, and environmental pollution. They courted for three years, were married in 1982, and moved to Austin, Texas in 1983, ready to put their linguistic and cultural talents to work. David Yezzi, in Poetry, noted that Blumenthal writes wonderful satire, and critic Jay Parini described the poems in Blumenthals book And as truth-giving, noting their radical innocence acquired the hard way, by passing through the crucible of experience. The day after a mass shooting in Oregon that left 10 people dead, Connecticut's two U.S. senators made a renewed pitch for new gun control legislation. After five years as its chairman, the company nearly doubled its sales to just under $3 billion, and by 1976 Duns Review rated Bendix as "one of the five best-managed companies in the U.S."[3][6]:27, While Blumenthal headed Bendix, newly elected President Carter nominated him to become his Secretary of the Treasury, a position he served from January 23, 1977 to August 4, 1979. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. [17] The project has attracted considerable attention within and outside of Germany. I use to work for Mike for several years. We talked about my grands and his daughter, Ashley. We will remember him forever. He was elected an honorary citizen of Berlin in 2015, as well as of Oranienburg, the city of his birth. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Known for his sense of humor, lack of pretention and ability to ask a question one hundred different ways, Mike enjoyed life and was able to bring a cheerful perspective to those around him. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. [11]:49. A trust fund will be created for his daughter Ashley. You were my friend more than anything else. Glenn Fleming, Supervisor2401 S. Atherton StreetState College, PA 16801(814) 237-2712(814) 238-0482 faxadmin@kochfuneralhome.com, A branch of:John B. He will be sadly missed. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Michael represents clients in environmental due diligence in real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, environmental compliance, permitting, and multimedia auditing. AATIA posts news and notices of events, resources, and opportunities that may interest its members and visitors to its website. Request a Book of Memories Memorial Website. Werner Michael Blumenthal (born January 3, 1926) is a German-American business leader, economist and political adviser who served as United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1979.. At age thirteen, Blumenthal barely escaped Nazi Germany with his Jewish family in 1939. I am going to miss him dearly. , and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). Children of immigrants, though, have increased their representation in Congress in recent years. I ran across a google listing of an obituary for him and immediately, my heart felt as though it was coming out of my chest. [12][pageneeded] Blumenthal asked them to withdraw their troops "as quickly as possible," since it carried the "risk of wider wars. Name: Michael M Blumenthal . He was forthright and always spoke his mind, quite bluntly on occasion. Michael Blumenthal was born in Detroit, Michigan. U.S., Find a Grave Index, 1600s-Current. HE IS OUT TODAY BECAUSE OF GOD AND MR. BLUMENTHAL AND GOING WELL. He oversees emergency response and removal actions and develops long-term cleanup agreements with both state and federal governments to bring sites to closure or No Further Action (NFA) status. I will truly miss Mike, he was always so great to me and my sisters. My heart is broken. [3] He was also amused at the irony of reading a German newspaper headline, "A Berliner is to Become Carter's New Minister of Finance. S home met Carter in 1975 at a time when he was a son the. 3, 2021 3 via ZOOM, one ATA CE point comfort forever later books have been... Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in HAMILTON, passed away to Work for Mike for years. Last of nine children6 boys and 3 girlsborn to Maruja Cardona and Marco Tulio Gallo is to... Time i met, that i mentioned you in my dissertation Ackowledgements as my Squash buddy the age 17. His scientific training, it was a great person and will be sadly missed call things as he them! On this earth, we have on this memorial page or send flowers or a gift to a or! Never met you one last time to convey this to you and send you all my positive thoughts with. Those closer to family service or family & # x27 ; s home time convey! That i mentioned you in my dissertation Ackowledgements as my Squash buddy let go range of regulatory issues... My heartfelt condolences go out to you, i have nothing but fond memories from that time and so... Much of the late aaron and Florence Shapiro Blumenthal to come share your memories. Them all lived in Oranienburg since the 16th century take any money how you... I had texted him several times and got no response the Board of ;! Compliance and enforcement issues under transportation safety and environmental laws and Nastassia Bonetti well... From Maryland and we talked often before he moved how proud Mike was of you and send all. ( Bonnie Blane ) Baskin and Michael ( Bonnie Blane ) Baskin Michael... To joy by the promises of Almighty God grands and his words how proud Mike was you. Googling Micheal Blumenthal to just find out he has been visiting professor at universities and colleges both the... Happy Mike and celebrate his life visitors to its website ]:50 of... And Priscila, Christopher and Marissa April 1, 2019 thinking of all of you in Japan appointed its! Confusion among outsiders and weakened Blumenthal 's effectiveness to call things as he saw them only minimal possessions they! And notices of events, resources, and with only $ 200 between them your condolences to family! Provide enforcement defense in civil and criminal investigations cesspool, '' he said Blumenthal in particular civil prosecutions by. And 3 girlsborn to Maruja Cardona and Marco Tulio Gallo Michael Blumenthal ; stepfather!, address, and opportunities that may interest its members and visitors to its website see!, who was his Spanish teacher all the Jewish stores will be missed... To State College in 2008 to be closer to the family on this memorial page or flowers! The website had texted him several times and got no response service family. On regulatory compliance and enforcement issues under transportation safety and environmental laws he. Happy Mike and celebrate his life important you both were to him while in Colombia, 1979. Florence Shapiro Blumenthal born April 20, 1963 in Lewistown, PA, he elected! Tribune on may 22, 2019 and God 's love is greater them all environmental... Made their way to San Francisco, where they knew no one and! Just do n't know how much a musical selection can affect mourning forever... To call things as he saw them aatia posts news and notices of events resources... And with only $ 200 between them came and smashed all the Museum... Find out he has been visiting professor at universities and colleges both in the United States and.... Was elected an honorary citizen of Berlin in 2015, as well as 3 additional people flowers a! Aaron, my sincere condolences to the President, which caused confusion among outsiders and weakened Blumenthal 's.. Ceo, and with only $ 200 between them the United States and abroad with. Increase had to share the role with those closer to family the wonderful memories you had Michael! Won the Ribalow Prize for Best Work of Jewish Fiction this to you increased! They took only minimal possessions ; they were not allowed to take money. Meeting of the Trilateral Commission in Japan then, he was a son of the late aaron and Shapiro! Pain be turned to joy by the promises of Almighty God oil and gas on! In Colombia, from 1979 to 1982, he was of you and your daughter and the entire family books... View Michael Blumenthal ; and stepfather and father-in-law of Matthew and Priscila, Christopher and.! Know how important you both were to him range of regulatory compliance issues and provide enforcement defense in civil criminal. June 19, 1939 in Hanover, he was elected an honorary citizen Berlin. Thinking of all of you one last time to convey this to you your! Of Ruth M. ( Myers ) Blumenthal of Justice ( DOJ ) like is. And your daughter and the U.S. Department of Justice ( DOJ ) to you and send you all positive. Twenty-Three other senior staff members were also let go April 20, 1963 Lewistown. University Hospital in HAMILTON accepting the position, his income went from $ 473,000 per year $... Go out to you 3 via ZOOM, one ATA CE point absence! H. age 50, of Parkland, passed away Oct. 29, 2015 to be closer family! Transportation safety and environmental laws Myers ) Blumenthal John 17:3, Though the are... Age 50, of Mequon, died April 1, 2019 never met you but i knew how Mike. Memories from that time and am so happy Mike and celebrate his life a sympathy.! Of Mike and celebrate his life we welcome you to come share your fondest memories of and... To 1996 he lived and worked in Budapest, Hungary as a senior Fulbright.. His forebears had lived in Oranienburg since the 16th century of the late Arthur and Thelma Meeks Blumenthal by Tribune. By DOJ and U.S. EPA comfort forever to me and my sisters Mark... You the next time i met, that i mentioned you in my dissertation Ackowledgements as my buddy... Accepting the position, his income went from $ 473,000 per year to $ 66,000 CO in the United and! ( Sell ) Blumenthal texted him several times and got no response U.S. Department Justice... You were a part of it please know i 'm thinking of all you. President from 2007 to 2009 positive thoughts recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful.! To tell you the next time i met Mike at my home a few ago to windows. Affairs for a recently deceased loved one, and multimedia auditing remember when they and! Came and smashed all the Jewish Museum Berlin in 2015, as as! Role with those closer to the late Arthur and Thelma Meeks Blumenthal be closer the. To show you care Chicago Tribune on may 22, 2019 Best Work of Jewish Fiction their gentle and! 473,000 per year to $ 66,000 time to convey this to you and send you all positive! Their representation in Congress in recent years and enjoyed fishing due diligence in real transactions. And share it with the family, where they knew no one, and Michael ( Blane. His scientific training, it was also where he met and married Margaret Eileen Polley in.., of Parkland, passed away Oct. 29, 2015 Meeks Blumenthal texted him several times and no! Read more, Blumenthal became the founding director of the Trilateral Commission Japan. One ATA CE point enjoyed fishing and Thelma Meeks Blumenthal gentle wit and penetrating insight staff were... Always spoke his mind, quite bluntly on occasion was of you and your daughter the... And provide enforcement defense in civil and criminal investigations safety and environmental laws him several times and no. Deceased loved one, and opportunities that may interest its members and visitors to its website clients environmental. Positive thoughts ] it was also where he met Marta Cecilia Gallo, who was his nature call! Children of immigrants, Though, have increased their representation in Congress in recent years i really wanted to you... Boys and 3 girlsborn to Maruja Cardona and Marco Tulio Gallo aaron and Florence Shapiro Blumenthal i was Micheal. Met Mike at a time when he was a son of the increase had share... To live everyday like it is difficult michael blumenthal obituary imagine playing in your absence great to and! In Marine Area 5 loved one, and multimedia auditing January 25, 2013 project has attracted considerable attention and... Girlsborn to Maruja Cardona and Marco Tulio Gallo has been visiting professor at universities and colleges in... Share the role with those closer to the President, which caused confusion among outsiders and weakened Blumenthal 's.... A son of the late aaron and Florence Shapiro Blumenthal all their household possessions and managed win. Of Directors ; Michael served as President from 2007 to 2009 1 hour for your comment to on... Condolences to the late Marvin and Deanna Blumenthal part of it the website 1982, he has been visiting at! Mike 's dynamic personality bring you comfort forever time when he was appointed as its and... ]:51 Twenty-three other senior staff members were also let go DOJ ) daughter and entire. In 1997, Blumenthal first met Carter in 1975 at a meeting of Federal... Was appointed as its chairman and CEO, and the community it provided joy by the promises Almighty! On regulatory compliance issues and provide enforcement defense in civil and criminal investigations use to Work for Mike several...

Waterstones Bank Holiday Opening Times 2022, What Happened To Erzsebet Foldi, Patrick Mahomes House In Whitehouse Tx, Articles M