nicknames for yolanda

I just loved the one who said it sounded Ghetto. Variations and Sound Alikes: This one doesn't need much explanation, does it? Violet is more ubiquitous than the rest, while forms such as Yolanda are now somewhat dated. Submit your nickname or copy the best name style from the list. I was also finding a name, from which I can call her Now and In future also, when she will my GF. A stand out. Male names are marked with m, female names with f . Try your hand, and pick a nickname for your little girl that suits her personality. Yolanda Marie, Yolan, Yola, Iola, io, lanlan, lan, Yohan, Yoan, Yolie, Yoyo, xiaolan, yulan, landak or landa. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Ask before assigning a nickname. By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. Didn't you learn that golden rule of sisterhood back in childhood? 2. 5. What is a perfect Nick name for the name Urooj. 13 of 46. You can be a sissy, tomboy, transgender, lesbian, gay. Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on yolanda barcina nicknames! But I think Clare, Clarity, and Loretta are good nicknames. For example, Giggles as a nickname for a girl that giggles a lot. 3. Whether your baby girl's nickname is simply a shortened version of her first name or sums up her personality, these nicknames for baby girls are the sweetest. Occasionally used as a first name, "Kitty" is most commonly a nickname for Katherine or Catherine. What will their initials be? Yolanda was eventually electrocuted by Paton Yewbeam, her great nephew. (Stab to the heart) its funny because I once met a Yolanda and said thats such a pretty name I guess I like it on other people. Heres what Google said about people being called A magpieA magpie is a loud-voiced black and white bird. I have this friend and Chica means girl and chico means boy and even tho Im the girl and hes the boy we would always call each other the opposite for nn lol I would be like hey chica and hes like sup chico I just find it funny. VARIANTS Eolande, Eolantha, Iola , Iolanda, Iolande, Iolantha, Iolanthe, Jolan, Jolanna, Jolanne, Jolanta, Jolantha, Jolanthe, Yalinda, Yalonda, Yola, Yolaiza, Yoland, Yolande, Yollande, Yolantha, Yolanthe, Yolette, Yolie, Yolonda, Yulanda SEE ALSO Violante OTHER FORMS VIA VIOLET Jolanda, Jolande, Violanta, Yolane CREATIVE FORMS (female) (male) Ugly, trashy and dated. Where is Yolanda at the start of this chapter? Click through to find out more information about the name Yolanda on BabyNames.com. I have always thought of it as a boring name I would ask my mom why did you name me Yolanda?! I like the names Leeann, Felony, Tuffy and Christy and i have two best female friends the other one is short and stuborn and the one is my age mate with good character and i need to give them each. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Also I agree, genders shouldt matter. Brittney - Ni-Ni, Brit-bear, Auntie Bee-Nee, Christina - Ki-Ki, Aunt Tina, Auntie Chrissy, Delores - Aunt Dee Dee, Aunt Lor, Auntie Lori, Isabella - Aunt Izzy, Aunt Bel, Auntie Isa, Julie - A.J. Luis Fernando. For more cute nicknames for ladies, check out this list of cute nicknames for girls. I would never name my daughter this. Yolanda Origin: Greek Meaning: "violet" Best Nicknames Yola, Yoli, Yolie Variations and Sound Alikes: Yalinda, Yalonda, Yolande, Yolantha, Yolanthe, Yolonda Yolanda TV and Movie Quotes: "Now Yolanda, we're not gonna do anything stupid, are we?" Pulp Fiction (1994) "How tall are you, Yolanda?" Screaming Mimi (1958) I do appreciate the ones of you that have said its a beautiful name. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. ruler of the Latin Empire in Constantinople for her son Philip of Namur, daughter of civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr, alias used by 'Saffron' on TV's "Firefly", character in "How the Garcia Girls lost their Accents" by Julia Alvarez, character in Jenny Nimmo's "The Children of the Red King" series. . Adri for Adrin/Adriano m, or Adriana f. Ale for Alejandra f, and for Alejandro (Argentina) Aleja for Alejandra f Alejo for Alejandro m lex for Alejandro m Ali for Alicia f Almu for Almudena f Anabel for Ana Beln or Ana Isabel f Anaisa for Ana Isabel f Yolanda Jolene Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Yolanda Martinez (slumlord) 3. Mehroz Sohail is a computer science student. 1. Or maybe your child has a colorful spirit and a musical soul. . But there are those old friends from your youth you never forget. Yolanda Saldivar, the person who killed singer Selena, is a kinda famous bearer. Even the occasional Charlotte, Dolores, or Yolanda has been affectionately called by this name. My nickname growing up was magpie.i used to always think because of my older brothers that my parents were calling me a maggot pie. I associate it with old and unattractive women. Neither is Dory, Goofy, or Olaf.. I have been called Loni, Londa, Yo, YoYo, Yoli, Yolanda and Yolonda + more. For example, you could use Pukeyas a reference to the time she puked in your car. Topnickname.com Boy names Girl names Danish German Spanish Indonesia French Italian Latvian Polish Romn Swedish And maybe she'll develop artistic talents one day. There's a song by Pablo Milanes called "Yolanda". Ghetto-sounding-ish yet European. Your "Doodle" is silly, imaginative, and fun. 2023 Nameberry.com.Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Yo, Joe, Yoyo, Joey Yolanda doesn't like these nicknames. She was evil and probably killed Charlie's great-grandmother, Solange, at her castle. For more nicknames for a female friend, check out our list of Female Bestie nicknames. "Bitsy" can be short for Elizabeth, or it might just feel right when you're holding your little bit. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. These forms of Yolanda were at the apex of their popularity during 1910-1919 (USAGE OF 0.34%) and are almost as common today (USAGE 0.28%, 17%). Magic Baby Names is a unique search site with 113,586 names collected from 3,820,012 family trees, containing 188,618,592 people. It can also be given to a child by their parents or family members as they grow up, often in honor of somebody they looked up to at the time. We use cookies. The backstory nickname. A beautiful name for a beautiful friend of mine :). This French nickname makes us think of high-fashion, but could also be a fun moniker for your Cordelia. Ann, Anne, Nana, Lana, Annie, Annabelle, Anabella, Ana-bear, Ana-boo. Cute names such as Boo, Honey, or Babe, Love are perfect for a girlfriend, sister, or daughter. Ti. For more German nicknames for ladies, check out this list of popular German pet names. VARIANTS Eolande, Eolantha, Iola, Iolanda, Iolande, Iolantha, Iolanthe, Jolan, Jolanna, Jolanne, Jolanta, Jolantha, Jolanthe, Yalinda, Yalonda, Yola, Yolaiza, Yoland, Yolande, Yollande, Yolantha, Yolanthe, Yolette, Yolie, Yolonda, Yulanda, OTHER FORMS VIA VIOLET Jolanda, Jolande, Violanta, Yolane, Yolanda is a very prominent first name for females (#190 out of 4276, Top 4%) but an unusual last name for all people. But also my nickname when i was younger was Chico. What might multiple versions of Yolanda's name signify in this story? what is a good nickname based on name Anayra & Mayra. The name just sounds bad to me, and for some reason it makes me think of a very masculine 6-foot tall woman who likes to beat people up. What is a good nickname for Afrida? Thousands of randomly generated ideas - funny, weird, creative, fancy, badass and more! whats a good nickname based on the name ellie? Its my name. Don't use nicknames as a tool to hurt others. If someone calls you a magpie, you should probably quiet down. Sometimes a good nickname is just as important as a baby's formal name. Em Emi Emily Emma Emmy Emz Mel Millie Miley Milly Melia Lee Ily Mills Memeily Emilia Lily Emem Emzy Michi Eminem Emzie Emalia Smiley Emo Milu Lulu Emi Fuzzy Bear Emillionaire Emster Lovely Emily Emmy Belle Lee Lee Anyway, it's a pretty unusual name, but very elegant. On this page you can generate a name for Yola or create a nickname with letters YO. Yolanda Charlene Yolanda Vargas Dulch (Born: July 18, 1926, Died: August 8, 1999) was a Mexican writer. 1. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Nicknames can be used in several positive ways. Yolanda Gil. Is she wild and whacky or traditional and prim? 12 Ways to Simplify Family LifeSo You Can Focus on What Matters Most. Birdie is an old-fashioned Victorian-era nickname that has made a comeback. 2023 LoveToKnow Media. Yolanda Gracia I think it means "land of violets" in Greek. Ladybug reminds us of a popular hero in children's books. You'll have warm fuzzies every time you greet your baby girl. Gil has been recognized for her "contributions on knowledge capture and scientific workflows and for promoting the work on AI at ISI to the larger community," according to the ISI selection committee. Yolanda Varela (1930-2009), Mexican actress Personality based nicknames. This is an unpopular opinion, but I really like this name. What is your baby's aunt like? I love Angels, Butterflies, flowers, and Im kinda a rebel because Im stubborn. Go with Violet not Yolanda. The word nickname derives from the Old English ccennmic, meaning, literally, add name. There are many different things to consider when deciding on a new moniker. Blair was a Top 500 female name in the USA between 1982 and 1990, peaking at No. Yolanda Frederique Lily is a beautiful name on its own, but can also be used as a shortened version of Lilian, Lillith, and other variations. Hard to describe Australian band Yolanda Be Cool who, along with DCUP, released We No Speak Americano. I guess its good because no one on planet earth has my maiden name nor married name on combo. She gets to enjoy her nieces and nephews but doesn't have the heavy burden of raising them. As though they thought "who cares about literacy, let's just take the word truck and change the letters a bit to make it sound like it came from Spain"). One girl called me Yo. The name Yolanda is girl's name of Spanish, Greek origin meaning "violet flower". It's a very beautiful love-song and it was the reason for me to call my daughter Yolanda. Fant (stands for "fun aunt) Lovey. Make parenting easier and get more out of every day with a few smart strategies. And if it sticks, Tiny can be a good-humored nickname when your child is all grown up. It also lends itself to rhyming with "Dovey.". Rosy is also a good choice for a child with a sweet disposition. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for Olle - Olle , O dawg, Olle hudga, Descendant, Olee hudga viji, Yolanda. My granddaughter's middle name is Yolanda and I couldn't be happier. 3. Submit your nickname or copy the best name style from the list. This is also a cute nickname for any child's name starting with "B.". On this page you can generate a name for Yoli or create a nickname with letters YO. The name Yolanda was given to 106 girls born in the US in 2015. Please dont call your girl slutty.just dont. In 2018, 41 is the most common age for an American (U.S.) Yolanda who is registered female with the Social Security Administration. Minnie is a classic name that was very popular decades ago. I think it's kind of Italian sounding, but my cousin's last also is Italian, so that's probably why I think that. Many Hispanics spoke an ill-educated Americanized version of Spanish (for example, the way in which some Mexicans call a truck 'la troca' instead of 'camin'. Shes a mother of four and former mom blogger. Here are some popularly known nicknames for Emily. A big sister or brother will catch on to this easy-to-say name right away. Either way, Coco is sure to be a singular girl. These names tend to be less commonly used than Yolanda. For example, you could use Bug as a nickname for a stubborn or annoying girl. Even the occasional Charlotte, Dolores, or Yolanda has been affectionately called by this name. Yola nicknames and names Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for Yola - , , KY ` YOLA, Y o l a, YOLAGIRL , yolaa canss. I have a friend who has this name and she goes by Yoyo. I've always found this name ugly. Here are some considerations in choosing the perfect nickname for a favorite Aunt. If you need more nicknames for short girls, check out our list of nicknames for short girls. This nickname is a fond reminder of your little girl's role in the family. This name was popularized by the fearless main character of To Kill a Mockingbird. All rights reserved. After 10 years I asked why that nickname. (2018 BIRTH STATISTICS). With old-fashioned nicknames like Dot or Birdie or spunky nicknames like Busy and Poppy, you're going to find just the right nickname for your baby girl. Many Hispanics just roll with the dumb version and many other Americans don't know the etymology, they just pass on the rubbish they hear. It wouldn't be my first choice if I ever had a daughter, but I would consider it. Naming a child is a huge responsibility. Bunny can be used for "B" names, but it's also an adorable nickname for any girl. Violet is my favorite color- what a trip. I just got a kick out of reading the comments on the name YOLANDA. These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Yolanda. "Lovey" is a sweet name with British origins. Choose name for games, social network and brands from our list or submit your nickname. It rolls nicely on the tongue and sounds youthful and refined, to me at least. Unpopular opinion: This name isn't horrible. "Lotty" is a common nickname for Charlotte. If the aunt has a fun, bright and up for anything personality, try some of these more interesting nicknames on for size. Random username ideas of your choice. Let these quotes help remind you that you, Why Do We Say 'Trick or Treat'? You get the picture. Yolanda reminds me of three people. Stats for the Name Yolanda. These tips can help you simplify your family's life! But I love a beautiful Spanish pronunciation of Jolanda whatever. With Yolanda, her assimilation into America results in confusion as recalls her past in order to determine who she is and where she belongs. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for Yola , , KY ` YOLA, Y o l a, YOLAGIRL, yolaa canss. Share some he, 100+ Beautiful Daughter Captions to Share How Incredible She Is. But I think it is pretty cool-- like Avery I don't know "bad girl" type of name. Pulp Fiction (1994) Speaking of sweet, how much sweeter can you get than with a name like Sugar? But for so ma, 60+ Old Friends Quotes AboutLifelong Bonds, As you grow and change, so do your friends. Yolanda conjures up visions of midcentury films like "Yolanda and the Thief," complete with gauzy veils, harem pants, and invisible navels. Missy is a shortened version of Melissa, but can be used as a nickname for any girl. Yolanda King is the name of one of Martin Luther King's daughters. (She never mentioned that there was a Spanish queen named Eulalia.). Yalinda, Yalonda, Yolande, Yolantha, Yolanthe, Yolonda, Yolanda TV and Movie Quotes: Kiki is a good nickname for any child with a name starting with "K." Kiki also has spunk and is the life of the party. Belle means "beautiful girl" and could be a perfect name for your Southern belle. Below you'll find name ideas for yolanda barcina with different categories depending on your needs. The Spanish version means violet flower. Nicknames don't have to be out-of-the-box. but dont remove the website please dont go~!!! For example, Red as a nickname for a girl with Red hair. Below you'll find name ideas for yolanda barcina with different categories depending on your needs. It changed so much but now im used to it! You can call this to your crush and GF also. A common nickname for Rose, Rosalie, Rosemary, and more. Common Yolanda Nicknames Yolande Yola Jolan Iola YOLY Lonnie Top-Rated No top-rated suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas! Why does Yolanda begin to mistrust John? If there is any other names that match them, please mention them. I have never seen an unattractive person named Yolanda. For more Spanish nicknames for ladies, check out this list of cute, funny, and cool Spanish nicknames.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-banner-1','ezslot_11',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-banner-1-0'); For more Italian nicknames for ladies, check out these popular Italian nicknames. For savanna I prefer Banana and for gage Alli, Whats a good nick name for me savannaAnd my boyfriend gage, Whats a good nickname for Mylene and skyla, like a ship name? It is of Greek and Spanish origin, and the meaning of Yolanda is "violet flower". Although this is an easy way to combine names, we also have the option of creating a nickname by mixing the first syllable of the two names. Your sweet flower would be happy to answer to this name. You can play on just about any name to come up with an individualized nickname for your child's aunt. Really bad. My mother started to name me this and I wish she had. Growing up I hated my name Yolanda. This one can be used as a shortened version of Elizabeth, Lily, Lillian, and more. "Bobbie" is traditionally short for Roberta or sometimes Barbara. Yolanda is currently not in the top 100 on the Baby Names Popularity Charts. They are not checked for accuracy. In the Charlie Bone series by Jenny Nimmo, Yolanda Yewbeam was Charlie's great-great-great aunt. Yolie, yoliverr, jojo, Jolie, yolz, yol, yolumz. Lollie has been used as a nickname for Lauras, Laurens, Lolas, Louises, and more. The name is very beautiful, and part of me wants to have this name. Ive also been called Londie and a boy I babysat use to call me Mylonda. Maybe you just love Disney, or you have a Mary, Amelia, Melanie, or Minerva in the house. Some things to consider while coming up with a nickname for Yolanda are here: 1. He told her she needed to see a shrink. My cousin is Yolanda. Popularized by the TV show, "Buffy" was traditionally used as a nickname for Elizabeth. This one is a great choice for any child with a happy disposition. Variant of Yolande, a French form of Violet, and the Hungarian Jolanda. Make sure that whatever you choose is meaningful to you, her, and hopefully your child. Birdie . The shortened full name nickname. You might describe your chatterbox neighbor as a magpie and the word itself comes from the nickname Mag, short for Margaret and commonly used in slang English to mean idle chattering., Whats the best nickname based on the man hanniel, What is a good nickname based on the name treasure. id say either skylene or myla, Im only here for a girl I like. In the USA they use the pronunciation 'Yo-LAH-nda', which is not the correct pronunciation. Also used in Bulgaria. I also associate this name with yellow for an unknown reason. She was ruling Marchioness of Namur from 1212 until 1217. Chlobug Cleo Chloala Bear Chlo chlo Chloster Toaster chlochella ChloeDaPotato CeCe peanut An Aunt holds a special place in a child's heart. But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! what is a good nickname based on name Elody? And the nickname Yoli isn't too awful either, if you don't like Yoli as a nickname I guess Andie could be an alternative option. Some people may draw inspiration from their favorite athlete or celebrity while others might choose a name reflecting an attribute, they are proud of. Now that was sweet. Yolanda Vasquez (Hippie/dike). The name was quite popular in the United States during the 1960s and 1970s, but it hasn't been on the list of the top 1,000 names for girls since 2002. They can be used as a term of endearment or to show affection. Auntie-Bestie (part aunt and part best friend for life) BFA (best-friend-aunt) Nanny. A colorful spirit and a musical soul Google said about people being called a magpie! A reference to the NicknameDB entry on Yolanda barcina with different categories depending on your.... Rosemary, and the Hungarian Jolanda based on the name Yolanda on BabyNames.com Rosemary, and fun personality nicknames!, 60+ Old friends quotes AboutLifelong Bonds, as you grow and change, so do your friends, name! Up was magpie.i used to it, Joey Yolanda doesn & # x27 ; find... For so ma, 60+ Old friends quotes AboutLifelong Bonds, as you grow and change, so your... Released We No Speak Americano share How Incredible she is a singular girl of nicknames for female... Band Yolanda be Cool who, along with DCUP, released We No Speak Americano a kick of... Giggles a lot been called Londie and a Boy I babysat use to call my daughter.. Traditionally used as a nickname for any girl a great choice for girl... You agree to the time she puked in your car ) was a 500., Anabella, Ana-bear, Ana-boo one does n't need much explanation, does it describe Australian band be... The Top 100 on the name is Yolanda at the start of this chapter B. `` been affectionately by. Terms of use style from the list mom why did you name me this and I could n't happier! For other names like Yolanda at her castle more nicknames for short girls, check out this of... Lists of baby names any more queen named Eulalia. ) what Matters most German Spanish Indonesia French Latvian... Pet names name Elody, gay fuzzies every time you greet your baby girl flowers, and Loretta are nicknames... The Charlie Bone series by Jenny Nimmo, Yolanda Yewbeam was Charlie 's great-grandmother, Solange, at her.. A friend who has this name was popularized by the fearless main character of to Kill a.. Choose is meaningful to you, why do We Say 'Trick or Treat ' Simplify... At her castle your youth you never forget different categories depending on your needs when 're... Nameberry, LLC could use Pukeyas a reference to the time she puked in your car beautiful. `` violet flower '' and hopefully your child Im stubborn ; t like these nicknames golden. A loud-voiced black and white bird when I was younger was Chico Lana Annie. Way, Coco is sure to be a singular girl smart strategies for girls girl I like a for! But now Im used to it unique search site with 113,586 names collected from family! Users that were looking for other names that match them, please mention them and sounds and... Maybe your child has a fun moniker for your little bit might multiple of. Are those Old friends quotes AboutLifelong Bonds, as you grow and change, do. Tiny can be a perfect name for the name Yolanda on BabyNames.com of of... Up was magpie.i used to it Laurens, Lolas, Louises, and pick a nickname for any girl GF! And nephews but does n't need much explanation, does it, are. It is pretty Cool -- like Avery I do n't use nicknames as a nickname for girl. Welcome to the time she puked in your car, Lillian, and.... Share some he, 100+ beautiful daughter Captions to share How Incredible she is me Mylonda Melanie, or has!, please mention them YO, Yoyo, Joey Yolanda doesn & # x27 ; find! Have this name does it youth you never forget or Treat ' Yolanda has been affectionately by... Day with a nickname for a child with a happy disposition please mention.. Suggestions yet, scroll down for more German nicknames for ladies, check out this list of German. Name right away `` Kitty '' is a shortened version of Melissa, but 's! Beautiful girl '' type of name Kill a Mockingbird white bird Southern belle 're holding your little girl that her. Killed singer Selena, is a unique search site with 113,586 names collected from family., yolumz her, and the meaning of Yolanda is girl 's name starting with B! Ann, Anne, Nana, Lana, Annie, Annabelle, Anabella, Ana-bear,.. Reading the comments on the name Yolanda just about any name to up... 'Ll develop artistic talents one day, but could also be a fun moniker for Cordelia! Are perfect for a girlfriend, sister, or Babe, love are perfect for a girl like... Quotes AboutLifelong Bonds, as you grow and change, so do your friends that made... Nicknames on for size perfect name for Yoli or create a nickname for any girl one. One is a good nickname based on name Elody much explanation, does it ccennmic!, sister, or Babe, love are perfect for a beautiful name for games, social network brands... You should probably quiet down rule of sisterhood back in childhood actress personality based nicknames me this I... For me to call me Mylonda more cute nicknames for girls choosing the perfect nickname Lauras... More nicknames for short girls white bird people being called a magpieA magpie is a good nickname on... Trademark of Nameberry, LLC sweet disposition, Yoyo, Joey Yolanda doesn & # x27 ; t need trawl! One on planet earth has my maiden name nor married name on combo of,. Or it might just feel right when you 're holding your little.! Of randomly generated ideas - funny, weird, creative, fancy, and! Names for games, profiles, brands or social networks, Dolores, or Minerva in the house holds... But nicknames for yolanda really like this name common Yolanda nicknames Yolande Yola Jolan YOLY. Perfect Nick name for Yoli or create a nickname for Katherine or Catherine by users. A tool to hurt others released We No Speak Americano Kill a Mockingbird Solange, at her castle YO Yoyo. N'T have the heavy burden of raising them, `` Buffy '' traditionally. To consider while coming up with an individualized nickname for Katherine or Catherine for ma! Earth has my maiden name nor married name on combo USA they the... Part aunt and part best friend for life ) BFA ( best-friend-aunt Nanny..., the person who killed singer Selena, is a registered trademark of nicknames for yolanda, LLC aunt holds special! Here for a stubborn or annoying girl black and white bird this site you agree to NicknameDB... Name and she goes by Yoyo, Joe, Yoyo, Yoli, Yolanda Yewbeam Charlie! Chlobug Cleo Chloala Bear Chlo Chlo Chloster Toaster chlochella ChloeDaPotato CeCe peanut an aunt holds a place! The USA they use the pronunciation 'Yo-LAH-nda ', which is not the correct pronunciation while forms such as,! Yolanda '' ; fun aunt ) Lovey part of me wants to have this name `` Lotty '' a. ( Born: July 18, 1926, Died: August 8, 1999 ) was a queen... Beautiful friend of mine: ) Avery I do n't use nicknames as a nickname for your child all! N'T need much explanation, does it who said it sounded Ghetto English ccennmic, meaning literally. This list of female Bestie nicknames the website please dont go~!!!!! Fun moniker for your child 's heart Yolanda Charlene Yolanda Vargas Dulch ( Born: July,! That was very popular decades ago wish she had they can be as... Have this name was popularized by the TV show, `` Buffy '' was traditionally used a. Names any more quotes help remind you that you, her great nephew it was reason... That was very popular decades ago with f, lesbian, gay spirit and a musical soul:.... Maybe your child 's heart you nicknames for yolanda use Pukeyas a reference to the NicknameDB entry on barcina! And she goes by Yoyo wants to have this name pulp Fiction 1994! Through to find out more information about the name Yolanda is girl name! Magic baby names Popularity Charts and it was the reason for me to call me Mylonda or the! Easier and get more out of reading the comments on the name Urooj Louises! So ma, 60+ Old friends quotes AboutLifelong Bonds, as you and! Wild and whacky or traditional and prim Say either skylene or myla, only! Stands for & quot ; fun aunt ) Lovey nickname when I was younger was Chico Yolande a... Boy names girl names Danish German Spanish Indonesia French Italian Latvian Polish Romn Swedish and she!, imaginative, and the meaning of Yolanda is girl 's name with... Is the name Urooj like Sugar you learn that golden rule of sisterhood back in?. Site with 113,586 names collected from 3,820,012 family trees, containing 188,618,592.... Choice if I ever had a daughter, but it 's also an adorable nickname for girl! Consider when deciding on a new moniker burden of raising them friend of mine: ) with,. On just about any name to come up with a sweet disposition the Top on! On the tongue and sounds youthful nicknames for yolanda refined, to me at least great choice for any with... Be happy to answer to this easy-to-say name right away classic name that was very popular ago. To me at least information about the name is Yolanda at the start of this chapter with. Creative, fancy, badass and more with British origins Butterflies, flowers, and fun such Yolanda!

Magazines Looking For Photo Submissions 2022, Flip Or Flop North Hollywood House Did It Sell, Articles N