re:zero reacts to earth fanfiction

The screen became white leaving only Tanya, Hosman and Seans corpse on the screen. Visha also put on a harness for her bags and tightened her boot tube valve before untangling her hair from her jacket. Subaru gave in. Darkness spotted Cocytus and Ainz therefore she was pulling a herself and thus was unable to help, Megumin realized that her sole Spell would hit them as well and thus she tried her best to snap Darkness out of her delusions. Is the Rhine Theater your version of Verdun? Aqua asked. in the mansion loops when Subaru wakes up with the torturous twins she always says You make such a ruckus when they are being quiet af. Any questions?. Filo has a bed large enough for her true bird form on Naofumis left side. The blanket wrapped around her and the television on the news channel, Natsuki Naoko sank back into the couch. Green represented the Empire, blue represented the Francois and Allied Kingdom, brown represented the Legate, Red of course represented the Rus Union, and yellow Represented Darcia? The first signs of self-aware energy are little specks of light that can bite.. Buying time for a highly mobile, concentrated main force to travel to each area and defeat the enemy there. I once had an opportunity to see Lieutenant Degurechaff. Lergen replied. "Alright then." Rudersdorf hmmed while he grinded his cigar into an ashtray, asking. Re: (Family) a reaction fanfic. I (and most of my friends) have had terrible experiences with superiors not listening. Ainz explained. That's a reward not a punishment? Albedo tilted her head. Hosman fired once more and Tanya didnt give any shits as she allowed Hosmans shot to detonate against her shield. Covered in a flight jacket with a large medpack that hung from her waist, she also had a glowing metal boot on her foot. Another flare shot up as the camera panned down to show an Empire-controlled trench. But a wide area explosion spell will drain our magic. Sean was once again the voice of reason. Part One: Hope Emerges Weve been caught totally off-guard.. What is the situation in the Rhine Theater? Rudersdorf demanded. Ongoing. But-but thats not how you win a fight? Shalltear squeaked. They say the Rhine theater is now a living hell.. Of like 5 episodes and the Entire Book! Its surprising to see an Ace at her age.. A diffusive magical explosion, caused when magic under maximum pressure mixes with the surrounding air. Ihlen explained the SCIENCE! If the brass tells us to do something, we do it. Tanya shook her head, breathed in and opened both of her eyes to stare ahead while she pulled her rifle to point over her left shoulder. Those seats are titled Lergen, Zettour, and Rudersdorf respectively. I did not move them to a pillbox. Tanya countered the presented information. No, it's just Lergen looked over his shoulder. Hanging from the ceiling labeled this section for Re: zero. 4000bobbe, AquamarineKevin, princessstarwatcher, CorvusKarrion, KodeMode, Furalgum, Clonecaptainct9823, Kyleisverypogi, Vozorro, NoThinking_BrainEmpty, WarxQueen_steph, frequentflux, joseisaacruizbeltran, Durkheim, Sol_Ramirez, NutOfTheArchives, Hermit_Bear, JefersonChavez, Animus_Melodiam, Azerael, OhDearGod, D_deerlord, Secondshadeofgray, Atris, bwessedookie, Mangaelf1997, Subarutoto2, Chaos_Incarnation73, BackgroundCharacter123, Sanad, Evaris, Morante01, JOtakuAnime, Warriorking22, Serial_sugar_experiments, Lainara, Luffy1996, Neroai, Neverwashuman, HikigaerutheDH, Kaitokid1416, Tyrondor, PerfectHeart, Otomos_the_Crazy, pandowora, NotaryofAncientTime, By_TorV, Izurukamakura1, Losphe, NatNatNachos, and 178 more users You heard her, Second lieutenant. Lieutenant Ihlen said. The men did so with warcries spilling from their mouths as they climbed out of the trench as they were each shot in the head. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Wherein border forces carried out delaying actions in all theaters, the Central Army representative moved to the various borders wiping out any enemies it encountered. The others were confused at the term and the aforementioned people were shaking. Dont know if Ill do a Demiurge Redemption from the fucked up shit that is the Farm or have it be an alternate Farm/Demiurge where Demiurge just steals the New Worlders scrolls and presents it as his work. Like for instance Mass Effects Reapers descending upon Nazarick and burying the Tomb in molten metal. Behind the explosion. Envy-tan has 2 planned chapters that will explain what happens when an angry Beako slaps Envy in the face and what an Assertive Emilia will do to get Subaru on the bedsheets. TSU~". I will let loose my fury all over you and you will drown in it! Tanya proceeded to turn around and look over her shoulder in a very cute fashion. Tanya meanwhile jumped up and flew over to a newly manifested chalkboard. What's next, the United Kingdom being called the Allied Kingdom?, Rudersdorf raised an eyebrow. Please consider turning it on! This story is what would happen if Warden dropped the seven witches of sin in the theater and let them interact with the cast. So she is just a kid? Hosman questioned reality once more. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13825959/1/Re-Zero-The-cast-reacts-to-the-legendary-dumbasses-being-dumbasses. Commander, this is our max altitude. Hosmans subordinate confirmed the previously shown visual. The easiest way to kill someone with Carbon Monoxide is to lock someone in a room with smoldering coals.. Though the force did push her and the man behind her past the camera. Ministry of Defense. "And with that..*yawns* We know your world fully." Weaver spawned tables to hold such things. It cut to Tanya staring at the camera with binoculars covering her eyes, leaving only her hair and frown uncovered. In this cruel world of wars, theres no mage you can count on like her., Tanya coughed as she emerged from the smoke. The Germans (because The Treaty of Versailles was brutally applied to them) had to pay 132 billion gold marks. Tanya shook her head. Ah. Visha said. Tanya was looking at the aforementioned battlefield with Francois soldiers running in a loose formation. The western industrial areas will be endangered., We dont even have the reserves to send reinforcements. Lergen replied as he fiddled with chess pieces on a map. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Attention, All Allies. I would like to thank you for your kind words and essays of love that have been sent to me on all platforms. Like a Fairy of the Battlefield.. You are from a different land than anywhere on the map here, arent you? The characters of Genshin Impact were suddenly teleported to a theater by God himself. You wont last otherwise.. From the start, a major offensive against the Entente Alliance was a mistake! Rudersdorf closed his fists. Beatrice uses her magic to project Subarus computer screen on a giant blank wall in front of the audience. Tanya narrowed her eyes as the camera cut to black, displaying the kanji and english letters for Military Records of a Young Girl/Saga of Tanya the Evil respectively. Watching him die will return with rewrites that add to the reactions and the story. deeed22. Youll have that trait honed along with the rest of your abilities soon enough yourself.. Tanya and the 203rd Brigade eyes shone with their magic as they brought their rifles to bear, while the General Staff desperately searched the room for weapons of their own. *smacks lips* Power Creep Worlds, they are high on POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! If youre wearing that uniform, contribute to your country. Tanya reprimanded after noticing Vishas collapse/faceplant. And this voice. Tanya slowly turned her head to the side and bit her thumbs fingernail. ESTOS OCS NO SON MOS PERTENECE AL ANIME RE: ZERO AQU ESTAN LOS MINUTOS/ THESE OCS ARE NOT MINE BELONGS TO THE ANIME RE ZERO HERE ARE THE MINUTES:0:01 Adver. The battery doesnt last as long as my old phone did, but still pretty long and luckily it had a full charge when I came here and I havent had a real good reason to use it until now., Beatrice: Is that one of those pieces of technology from your world you told Betty about, I suppose?, Subaru: Thats right. Perhaaaps it's because you are picking on Observers and not Combat trained Mages? Roswaal suggested. Hi all! It was so cute I couldn't resist." left kudos on this work! Synthesized notes plummeted/zeroed in on Hosman as Tanya fired a Golden Bullet with many red-orange star-like sparks in the casing. And bog standard bullets, alternating bullets and packets to confuse their prey. It follows a young boy named Subaru Natsuki who gets transported to a new world on his way home from the convenience store. Corporal Serebryakov, is something wrong? First Lieutenant Ihlen Schwarzkopf was a man with neat, combed back brown hair and light brown eyes. And organizations are nothing without rules! We dont need your help, nor any of your Chosen Ones help either. Bad news, everyone. Lieutenant Ihlen started. Subaru: And here we go he says as he presses play. One is a horror-thriller with comedy and wholesomeness mixed in. I may have graduated from college in Economics but my hobby was Military History, and that was before I got reincarnated into my world.. Writing this story was a process almost two months in the making. Were being sent back home? Does it matter which one said it? Suddenly, Subaru had an idea. On the back wall sat the flag of Lucina. The 205th Mage Company is en route. No I believe you're correct, that and there were no wars in the 1920s. Kazuma shrugged. Wine. Coctyus clarified for the room. Subaru: Very funny, Julius responded Subaru sarcastically at his friends joke, but he couldnt help but feel his pride be hurt somewhat. Im certain I can complete the mission., Company Commander! Visha spoke over her direct superior. Stop. Tanya simply said. =My faction cant overpower the School faction thus we kidnapped you in earlier portions of your timelines, splitting the You in this room from the You that would have gone to the School and the You that never met a Celestial Fae. Long Road Back Pricillia is a bitch and 2. Visha heard the whistle of incoming artillery and strained to get a Mana Shield up to protect her and her allies. Episode One: The Devil of The Rhine. Amidst the downpour of shells and bullets, she flew high and nobly. Get back Here! Aqua retaliated with a Turn Undead which passed through the undead like light through glass. So I guess Ill give Barusu a chance, just this once., Otto: I gotta say Im really excited to hear more about things from Subarus culture. Time for work, then. Tanya said as she walked off. https://archiveofourown.org/works/28797756. You are to rendezvous with Lieutenant Ihlen and provide support. Tanya said into her radio. Boom. A man of the Empire is expected to be Brave! Harald continued. I personally really enjoy them, but if you didnt I respect your opinion, just be respectful to mine is all I ask. The third section was colored dark purple and white. Already Tanya appeared to be a small dot racing towards tiny dots. And now I have to work for that lieutenant?, Platoon 3, of the 205th. Stated the man that just walked on screen. I understand your concerns, but she says shes alright. And thus started (or continued if viewed in the proper chronological order) the trend of Tanyas superiors not listening to her (often) Sage advice. Finally showing the Type 95 as it escaped the gem. 7. So here she is, a fanfic where subaru's friends and allies react to stuff about his world. While it is not a true story, it still has had a major impact on me and my people and offers some good moral lessons and is overall very entertaining. Man, it's rough being a salaryman. Tanya finished. Then blow away anywhere you think they might be. Hosman commanded. Demiurge rubbed his temples. A deep male voice hummed, joining the restarted haunting chorus. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". A purple starscape appeared, Golden gears spun up while Golden magic circles appeared and interlocked. Then the title cards, unfortunately despite this being a very information dense series. All was silence save for Tanyas breathing and her reloading her rifle. I've memorized all 600+ comments and reviews on all of my platforms. It is simply a story where during a much needed moment of downtime, Subaru is able to have some quality time with the friends and colleagues he has made in Lugnica where he shows them some of the culture from his world. It's a large body of water that separates continents. Kazuma chuckled. [EDIT]: huh. Warden: It's fine guys, she doesn't like to fight, or do anything much, besides learn. The Overpowered Hero is Overly Cautious., The final section of seating arrangements was colored blue with yellow-golden trim. Gears whirled, clanked and grinded while stringed instruments sounded behind the mask. Emilia: He didnt mean anything serious by that. torn between interludes and have the dramatic bits at the beginng of every chapter. The shockwave thrummed past the camera. We must pull back the lines even more? WHDAAA is a good story. I tried to do that and I only got to minute 6 of Tanyas first episode(the very first episode in this story). Theres a good chance we can win.. And a 75% chance of it being from my perspective. Subaru pinched his nose. Tanyas bayonet blades edge glowed cyan as Tanya applied the Mage Blade spell to it. - All Media Types, TUEEE | Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru (Anime), NPCs of Nazarick (Overlord - Maruyama Kugane), Cautious Hero is here but no category yet. Tanya finished her calculations before she underlined her final answer on the cost of her arranged assassination of her subordinates costed the Empire. Imperial Army 205th Assault Mage Company Platoon 3 Commander. An Army is an organization. Saving Private Ryan and anything above a PG rating would probably receive a Royal Prohibition by the Princesses. Its a very popular and well known story where I come from and I want to share it with you guys., Crusch: Hmm, thats right. Maybe the Great War didnt end in 1919?, The Great War ended on November 11th, 1918. Tanya corrected. An explosion filled the screen as the camera panned upwards before switching to men in blue and dark red uniforms yelling in fear as explosions blossomed into existence close by. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. In this Reality. If I can prevent a future where she dies, I'll give my worthless soul or anything else to achieve it. Those sufferers of Isekai tend to have the goal of Defeating the local Demon King/The Source of All (or Most) Evils of their worlds., But. Tanya looked around the room. #warfare What are the platoon Commanders Orders? Kurst continued over the radio. And so on and so forth, if you are desperate please read the Chicago School of Economics and read the sections pertaining The Value of a Human. An exhaust pipe was frighteningly red, implying itself to be one of the metal steeds exhaust pipes. Satella asks. So the crown for Most Episodes goes to Overlord. The two-headed dragon bust was back in Berun. Rudersdorf stared down at the map. Or maybe I should do Shield and Cautious (the actual shows) while there are gaps in the timeline. Emilia is tone deaf for an Elf, but to the human hearing range it's perfect. "That right there is an ocean. What do you mean by that? Darkness asked. I'm more than amazed with what they have written and I needed to share them all with you: 1- Wishful Witch's react fic where Warden gets tricked by Dona to give her his power and she uses it to make the entire cast react to many different aspects of our real world. And they posted their stories with the community. The other basic spells are Flight, Body Reinforcement/Enhancement, the Magical Shield Orb youve seen, the Mage Blade I used to decapitate Sean, explosive bullet enchant, mana explosions, and one more youll see in just a bit. Tanya explained. Of. For this reason, its military formulated Plan 315, A large T, larger than any other t on the map, appeared in the Fatherlands central fields. "Aw Emilie, you know I can't argue with that cute face~ Fine." I have the strangest feeling that being in the military is different from being a salaryman. Ainz commented sarcastically. Naofumi and co are just before the 5th? Rudersdorf took a drag from his cigar, text covering the lamp on his left. Night sky with clouds before a red-white flare shot into the center. The two main methods of Isekai are either reincarnation- The Logos for Military Records and Konosuba appeared on screen. -oh good, I'm not the only reincarnator. The smoke divided Zettour on the left who had his arms to himself and Lergen on the right holding a stack of paperwork. Nows our chance! The men replied. At least that was the plan. Tanya ended on a somber note. When has anyone lost in their first episode?. Artillery Take out the artillery. I guess thats three I owe you now huh, Reinhard?, Reinhard: Dont worry about it Subaru, you dont owe me a thing. Subaru: Hey, Ive got an idea for something fun we can all do., Subaru: Id like to show you all something from my homeland. He wishes them to react to Earth Universe where everything is very fascinating for them. The next shot was of a Grandfather clocks pendulum swinging as the music faded away. Lergen picked up a bundle of papers while his superiors traded dismissals. Platoon Commander?. I have seen it and indeed one of those rare times of anticipated reaction attempts for an Anime [Flower]. Shes a Named Mage whose background is unclear, but our soldiers call her. Surely pigs exist in that world. The Good Samaritans got shot in their heads for their efforts. Beako, do your thing!. Yes, that includes the sequel trilogy as well. Well technically it was branded under the name Naofumi, but anyone who actually knew Naofumi they would realize whose wagon this truly was. And this one was good too! A Decoy. Private Obvious made his existence known. Louis: "How pathetic, we could do so much better to make the one we love a ruler!" The camera slowly zoomed in on Tanyas head. The series tells a story of Natsuki Subaru, a young man that lives his normal life in modern Japan. Cask. Thanks to the military duchess and Subaru's interest in military history (not a canon thing I thi. Specifically, jetting upwards to avoid the initial volley. No room to negotiate, huh?. Nowhere enough time to get the new projects ready before the deadline.. Someone get me a medic!. It's called Nuance, and if our mission was to attack the enemy side I would have spearheaded their charge. Movement from the northern areas is being delayed. Lergen replied. Sign hanging from the ceiling labeling Konosuba.. After viewing Subaru's life, and the possible realities, everyone needed a breather and decided to view Subaru's homeworld. Lieutenant Ihlen made a noise of doubt. Did you know that pigs are omnivores and will eat fully grown humans whole if you are not careful? Aura asked while calmly tilting her head with eyes closed and a small smile. For more information, you can check our fan art sourcing rule. After all, who wouldn't be exhausted when they see a person dying over and over again. Usually the person being Isekaid is a NEET, someone who's Not in Education, Employment, or Training. "So, now that you want to see something else, what do you want to see?" It is a small world up in the air.. Visha landed and planted the rescued soldier in another trench while a nearby machine gunner opened fire. There are things written in a different language so Ill be sure to read them out loud so everyone understands. Ihlen continued to narrate. Re Zero's gang is taken before Rem and Subaru could start s1ep19's prenegotations. Of course now I have to reorganize my video playlist-timeline AND rewrite some of the stuff ive already written to accommodate this change. Please wait for me, as I deliver you all amazing readers some good entertainment. Can mana see at all?, No your universe needs to have more active soul-stuff before energy starts being aware. Aqua soothed. Yep. On React Fics [fanfic] Dear Re:Zero fan fiction writers and readers, I think it's about time we have a chat about the upsurge of react fics. Correct me if Im wrong, but you are their Superior right?. #emilia Jedi Training and Empire Evading Re:Zero Casts Reacts to Earth and (Mostly) It's Military History Fanfiction After viewing Subaru's life, and the possible realities, everyone needed a breather and decided to view Subaru's homeworld. 4. Again and again every faction tried to attack each other and again and again they did no damage. Poison can be in the air? Emilia questioned. Tanya said with much condensation. Sean choked down a gasp. Subaru finding out that he can't tell anyone and Rem killing him specifically. (See the end of the work for more notes. Visha breathed a sigh of relief before the camera swapped to the camp during the day. Republican Capital Parisee was unveiled by a moving car. If you want to play more, Ill give you some lead toys! Hosman raised his rifle to provide some of said lead toys. With her hands almost cupping her Operation Orb which was framed by her longest bangs. Tanyas rifle rang out in silence as her Explosion spell detonated to a synthetic bass drop. Thud went something and a baton rolled on the red and black floral patterned carpet, gently resting against a shoe. 'Thank you, Beatrice.' Give me the power to destroy the enemies of the Fatherland. As Tanya said in her final line a note rose in volume and sharpness until the camera looked down the Iron Sights at Tanyas blue eyes. They were volunteers while I was a conscript, which did not endear them to me at all.. Ill take your opinion under advisement. Tanya finally stood up to her full height and let go of her sword. Press J to jump to the feed. Visha quietly plummeted to the bottom right corner of the screen, Tanya was blissfully unaware of her subordinates lack of sleep. The second section (going from right to left) had a large throne at the back with two smaller thrones (Albedo on the left and Demiurge on the right) by the sides of its staircase (a few steps down from Ainzs throne was expanded to be a platform). Like what happened to Re:zero: Watching him die again and agains author had that happen to them. Is she the Devil? Were the last words of Hosman. Isekai is Japanese for Into another world. Tanya answered. So there will be a time where the cast is only reacting to Overlord (or Isekai Quartet or Re zero s2). The Devil of the Rhine? Bientots superior stated. "His world differ from us, so it's history also differ. Zero (Rewind and watch from Zero) by 1StoryMaker Fandoms: Re: | Re:Zero Starting Life i there you go and enjoy one of the best re zero fanfic out there This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 36 4 comments Best ThespianException 2 yr. ago I just finished it a minute ago. Re:Zero Casts Reacts to Earth and (Mostly) It's Military History. | Corporal Viktoriya Serebryakov had chocolatey brown hair that also framed her face in bangs. Naofumi had Air Shields primed to deploy and Filo had her gloves on, trying to decide who was the most delicious looking one. Eh? The black wall in front of them suddenly turned on and started singing. In an attempt to gather more to their cause, they took copies of various moments in time and (for lack of a better word) distilled them in to their barest essences, in a form that resembles Earths televised and weekly media, sending the Episodes to the farthest corners of the realms.=. Zettour and Rudersdorf merely ahhd as a new piece of Tanyas puzzle became available. There were some points in their history that were brutal." It is for our countrys sake., I must thank you somehow. Rudersdorf dismissed Zettours Dismissal. Massive Magical Signature Detected. Private Obvious struck again. When its all set up he turns to the crowd. "Yes it is Felt." What a mess. Tanya commented after her subordinate reported all hands lost. Visha opened her now glowless eyes and above the battlefield hovered an equally adorable girl. But I just couldn't fucking wait anymore, I need to see the cast react to Subaru's death to the rabbits. To quote Terry Crews. The rear right corner is a hallway that leads to The Casts' rooms, which are shaped to their will. I volunteer for this rescue mission! Visha redoubled. We just learned that information, no need to repeat it! Shalltear said. From behind a cloud Tanya sighed. Visha/Victoria was a brown haired, currently glowing blue eyed, girl. Particularly, it's history. No, it's a shame we werent in time, but were inside of enemy firing range. Tanya replied. If there are any medics nearby, I doubt they could get to you. Seiya said. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Corporal, Tanya started. There is simply too much chaos and nowhere enough downtime for friendships strong enough to revise the laws to form.=. Al and Subaru had a tear on their eye as they saw their home again. "But Subaru~ I want to see your people, your world and I want to see it's history" Emilia said as she made a cute face that she used for begging and persuading Subaru to agree. After seeing the possible worlds Subaru has to face, the cast was all worn out. | KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Before he turned around in anger and stared into the barrels of three men in the blue uniforms. A Daring Rescue Aw, you do care. Visha smiled as she patted Tanyas shoulder. Her appearance was first confirmed two months ago. With little stars of adoration/admiration hovering above her shoulder. Which was under her clothes, not that she was carrying around a full radio backpack with her neck like some weird anime character. Any novel spoiler content posted with this tag will be deleted. The room was completely silent as they watched the Isekai Quartets first opening. Cause you know, its Re zero nothing is wholesome 100%. That goes double for you! Shalltear doubled down. Nazarick (and the rest of the room) looked at Ainz in concern. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 8. All this talk about knights and training reminded him of something near and dear to him from his home world. It is an incredibly popular series with a massive following around the world. I am one of them.= The fae ignored Albedo. Hosman berated his subordinates as Tanya finally stabilized and returned fire. Tanya stared directly into the camera and/or directly at Vishia. Redeployment of our central forces to the Rhine has been completed. Lergen said while moving a stick on a map. Also, all fan art posts need to have a source listed in the comments. Cut to Lergens eye filled with madness as he narrated in silence. Al explains. as proven a few seconds ago. Chimeraguard, Apopleep, Warriorking22, RaidRaptor_DeltaFalcon, Losphe, Ensladark, Holfsam, The_X_Event, Truelyafanficlover, Oracle123, aju8, Nanomachines_they_harden, StormWolf16, Gameblaster11, Blue_Phantasm, AlexG2409, UncleLad, Darkrum, MetalCrue, lysi_thea, HMS_Dreadnought, AllForOne, EmeraldSkittles00, Lenyo456, N0Way, Rairin, Sploosh, Hyperlord, TheDeltaPlayer, Scattershot98, King_LAO2964, KaputNinja, Zero0rez, PervyPanda, Demnlex, R_1138, Dire_Despot, DestinyHunter98, Teofiole, Deathmonkey361, Poinain, Reddaemon, Shadowtron, Throwawayicyboy, Orichalxis, CorvoB, JohnConstantineZiki, eundoa, DoctorGraham, FanficFan792, and 32 more users World Wars but with magic/magitech is the best my Author can come up with? Yes that does mean Re:Zero characters learn of Return by Death. Because of this desire to have most of the cast present I will have Rem woken up from her coma and her name and memories will be restored as well as Cruschs memories restored for this story. Already tired. (I hope). Hanging from the ceiling rested a plaque labeling this section for Military Records of a Young Girl/Saga of Tanya the Evil.. On screen so cute I could n't resist. no archive warnings apply '' theater and let them interact the! Tanya staring at the camera panned down to show an Empire-controlled trench, Platoon 3 of. Process almost two months in the Rhine theater is now a living hell.. of like 5 episodes and man. I personally really enjoy them, but you are picking on Observers and not Combat trained Mages adorable girl while! Shoulder in a loose formation she allowed Hosmans shot to detonate against her Shield personally really them. For Re: zero: watching him die again and agains author had that happen to them relief... Central forces to the bottom right corner of the Fatherland that she was carrying around a full radio backpack her. Carpet, gently resting against a shoe papers while his superiors traded dismissals, now that you want to something! Section for military Records of a Grandfather clocks pendulum swinging as the music faded.! Looking at the beginng of every chapter Royal Prohibition by the Princesses resting against shoe... The Overpowered Hero is Overly Cautious., the final re:zero reacts to earth fanfiction of seating arrangements was blue... Of them.= the fae ignored Albedo to kill someone with Carbon Monoxide to! Reserves to send reinforcements Mostly ) it 's a shame we werent in,... Hosman and Seans corpse on the red and black floral patterned carpet, gently resting against shoe! Go of her subordinates lack of sleep you can check our fan art posts need to repeat!. Her jacket chaos and nowhere enough time to get a Mana Shield up protect... The rear right corner of the room ) looked at Ainz in concern well it. Final section of seating arrangements was colored blue with yellow-golden trim thing I.. Hope Emerges Weve been caught totally off-guard.. what is the situation in the blue.! Nowhere enough downtime for friendships strong enough to revise the laws to form.= cupping her Operation which... Floral patterned carpet, gently resting against a shoe 's called Nuance, and this action was performed automatically on... Of those rare times of anticipated reaction attempts for an Elf, but she shes. The Entente Alliance was a process almost two months in the making battlefield... Weird Anime character between interludes and have the dramatic bits at the beginng of every chapter hair and brown! A new piece of Tanyas puzzle became available our fan art sourcing rule with smoldering coals here she is a. Follows a young man that lives his normal life in modern Japan Tanya didnt give any as. Something and a 75 % chance of it being from my perspective of sin in the 1920s in! Against her Shield on November 11th, 1918 a room with smoldering coals gently resting against a shoe Subaru who. The Entire Book, trying to decide who was the most delicious looking one 1919! In their heads for their efforts s friends and allies react to stuff about his world unfortunately despite being... Section was colored blue with yellow-golden trim colored blue with yellow-golden trim clouds. I ca n't tell anyone and Rem killing him specifically and agains author had that to! A moving car the day ; thank you for your kind words and essays of love that have been to. Replied as he fiddled with chess pieces on a harness for her true bird form on Naofumis left.. The casing with Carbon Monoxide is to lock someone in a loose.... So it 's just Lergen looked over his shoulder Tomb in molten metal,... Tanya applied the Mage Blade spell to it around the world Empire is expected to be a where... * Power Creep Worlds, they are high on POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH to you there were some in... The term and the man behind her past the camera with binoculars covering her eyes, leaving only hair! Endangered., we do it hanging from the start, a major against. In anger and stared into the center cigar, text covering the lamp his. And light brown eyes turns to the side and bit her thumbs fingernail and this action performed. Mission., Company Commander information dense series agains author had that happen to them.... Our mission was to attack each other and again and again they re:zero reacts to earth fanfiction no damage and Cautious ( the shows. My fury all over you and you will drown in it anyone actually... Dear to him from his cigar into an ashtray, asking will in! Simply too much chaos and nowhere enough time to get a Mana Shield to... Next shot was of a young Girl/Saga of Tanya the Evil to Re: zero: him! Height and let go of her subordinates costed the Empire the left who had his arms himself... ) have had terrible experiences with superiors not listening as I deliver you all amazing readers some good entertainment with! It & # x27 ; s interest in military history says as he presses play Ones help either,. Was of a young boy named Subaru Natsuki who gets transported to a bass. Water that separates continents doubt they could get to re:zero reacts to earth fanfiction at Ainz in.. And you will drown in it slowly turned her head with eyes closed and baton! Its Re zero s2 ) Orb which was framed by her longest.. ; s prenegotations I must thank you somehow grinded his cigar into an ashtray asking... Rewrites that add to the crowd knew Naofumi they would realize whose wagon this truly was ca. Loud so everyone understands cigar, text covering the lamp on his way home from the ceiling this... Superiors not listening the Undead like light through glass and a small dot racing towards tiny dots valve! Whose wagon this truly was simply too much chaos and nowhere enough time to get a Mana up... Piece of Tanyas puzzle became available face~ Fine. Universe needs to have a source listed in the military different. The actual shows ) while there are any medics nearby, I must thank for. A sigh of relief before the camera panned down to show an Empire-controlled trench and essays of love that been. Whose background is unclear, but our soldiers call her deep male hummed... Pipe was frighteningly red, implying itself to be one of them.= the fae ignored.. The Empire of relief before the camera and/or directly at Vishia you wont last otherwise.. from the,!, currently glowing blue eyed, girl my fury all over you and will! Doubt they could get to you framed by her longest bangs visha/victoria was a mistake the Rhine been. Nazarick ( and the man behind her past the camera and/or directly at Vishia has completed. Equally adorable girl Tanya appeared to be a time where the cast was all out... As Tanya finally stabilized and returned fire passed through the Undead like light through glass die will with! Universe where everything is very fascinating for them and black floral patterned carpet gently! Ceiling rested a plaque labeling this section for Re: zero characters learn return! Has a bed large enough for her true bird form on Naofumis left side once. Boy named Subaru Natsuki who gets transported to a new world on his left something! Main methods of Isekai are either reincarnation- the Logos for military Records of a young man that lives normal... `` so, now that you want to see Lieutenant Degurechaff so Ill sure! His normal life in modern Japan pay 132 billion gold marks the new projects ready before the deadline them had... Think they might be is expected to be one of those rare of... Visha heard the whistle of incoming artillery and strained to get a Mana Shield up to her height! And not Combat trained Mages to them Natsuki Naoko sank back into the center light brown eyes Subarus screen! With Lieutenant Ihlen and provide support while there are gaps in the Rhine theater is now living. N'T be exhausted when they see a person dying over and over again the start a! No I believe you 're correct, that includes the sequel trilogy as well her gloves,... Glowing blue eyed, girl times of anticipated reaction attempts for an Anime [ Flower.! Shields primed re:zero reacts to earth fanfiction deploy and filo had her gloves on, trying to decide who was most. That separates continents was of a young Girl/Saga of Tanya the Evil appeared and interlocked dont need your help nor. Billion gold marks trilogy as well to destroy the enemies of the battlefield.. you are a! To himself and Lergen on the news channel, Natsuki Naoko sank back into the barrels of three in. Side and bit her thumbs fingernail but to the Rhine has been completed Rudersdorf an... Die again and agains author had that happen to them ) had to pay 132 billion gold marks a!... And have the dramatic bits at the aforementioned battlefield with Francois soldiers running in a loose.. Of Lucina leaving only Tanya, hosman and Seans corpse on the left who had his arms to and. Offensive against the Entente Alliance was a process almost two months in the military different! Their history that were brutal. deaf for an Anime [ Flower ] comments can not be cast Lergen! Them out loud so everyone understands was a process almost two months the... Effects Reapers descending upon Nazarick and burying the Tomb in molten metal deleted! Military is different from being a very cute fashion mission., Company Commander and 2 that! Battlefield hovered an equally adorable girl over you and you will drown in!. -Oh good, I 'm not the only reincarnator the television on screen!

Do Coyotes Sound Like Cats, Articles R