regina leaves henry fanfiction

Rookie Blue I hear a lot of talk about Regina, but not really a lot about Henry. It starts out after they managed to locate Peter Pan. However, Coras instance on running Reginas life set in motion a series of events that gives birth to the Evil Queen. I know a few people who LOVE this show, yet Ive only watched one episode. Since then he can't stop thinking about her, jerking off to the thought of having her. That is until a certain pirate with a particular queen steal his love aw What if Regina and Daniel made it much farther in a relationship before Cora found out? Orange Marmalade Mr Gold wants you to eat! The fear of Henry being taken away from her explains her actions. She is coming back because she has a big reason. He knows only that Henry Mills has brought his birth mother, Miss Swan, to their little town. It hurts to hear your son said that to you, even though he is your adoptive son. Pre-Evil Queen | Regina Mills's First Dark Curse, Prince Charming | David Nolan/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Evil Queen | Regina Mills, Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena/Jafar (Once Upon a Time), Victor Frankenstein | Dr. Whale/Red Riding Hood | Ruby, Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold | Detective Weaver, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Henry Mills/Emma Swan, Prince Charming | David Nolan/Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena, Victor Frankenstein | Dr. Whale/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Emma Swan, Married Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Emma Swan, Past Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Emma Swan, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Robin fails to satisfy Regina so she finds relief elsewhere, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Prince Charming | David Nolan, No amount of tags can cover the smuttiness of this fic, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Captain Hook | Killian Jones, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Drizella Tremaine | Ivy Belfrey, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Wishverse Rumplestiltskin, Gretel (Once Upon a Time: Sisterhood) & Hansel | Jack | Nick Branson, Blue Fairy | Mother Superior & Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy & Blue Fairy | Mother Superior, Huntsman | Sheriff Graham/Pinocchio | August Booth, Wishverse Captain Hook | Detective Rogers, Hurt Wishverse Captain Hook| Detective Rogers, Henry Mills is The Author (Once Upon a Time), Henry Mills & Prince "Charming" James | David Nolan, Henry Mills & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy & Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Prince Charming | David Nolan & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy & Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Henry Mills & Emma Swan, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Henry Mills/Emma Swan, Michael Darling/Keychain (Once Upon a Time). Reginas actions in Fairy Tale Land are the reasons Snow and Charming and everyone from Fairy Tale Land eagerly believe in Reginas guilt. Rated M for sexy SQ times. Your email address will not be published. AU Swan Queen, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10161166/1/Butterfly-Effect, Film noir AU set in 1934: Regina is a nightclub owner, and Emma is a pilot. Through Regina's environment at the time, she found out that the order for the murder came from the leader of a criminal organization. *My r A SwanQueen story set in the enchanted forest before Regina threatened the curse. Theres no way he can _help_ but notice this as he gets older, and we dont know what Regina had in mind doing about it as it became critical, because Henry and Emma broke the curse. Snow gave the Queen a chance to repent her vile ways and start on a path of redemption, but the Queen failed the test. My head jerked up. . Or: What would have happened if August continued to pretend to be Rumplestiltskin's son. That wouldn't be such a problem if Emma hadn't found Regina's profile and begins communicating with the Mayor, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8849354/1/Incoming-Messages. Post THE MILLER'S DAUGHTER. In another day, knowing that Regina desperately needed him to love her, Henry asked Regina to destroy magic and not to cast love curse on him. Faith Aurora Mikaelson. AU. Terrified of the entrapments of a loveless marriage, she finds that the same marriage might just be able to bring her the freedom she has always desired. They probably don't reach him, she decides hopefully. However, if it WAS legal, I dont think any social worker in the world would have allowed her to keep Henry in her home after the things shes done. You called it. Of course she lashed out. Emma tries her best, keeping it all together, but she doesn't know h. Before Regina Mills became The Evil Queen, she had a daughter. It is no help that she possesses a midnight dark hair ~Rumpelstiltskin's sister, Adaline Rose finds who she is by following her memories. When Regina gets a new job that requires all of her attention, her marriage starts to take the hits. Got board decided to write a little fanfiction. . We dont know what Regina was like as a mayor or as a mother before Emma came to town. Henry reacted in a similar manner to Emma, when he realized she was lying to him in late Season 3. When she, as a child, discovers Regina is captive in her Castle's dungeon, she begins visiting her in secret. What lies hidden behind the quaint small town facade? Ive gone back and forth myself, but I think you overlooked a few key events that Regina had complete power over. Rated M for future chapters. 2 Broke Girls Losing once again to Snow White and Prince Charming. Publication irrgulire. Henry and Samantha.. Emma and Regina. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9718790/1/Playing-the-Game. Emmas allowing it, even if she didnt believe, proves her no mother. Grrrr. part 9: Omarama sheep sheering, Woman who gave him up for adoption, came back into his life because HE came looking for her not the other way around, has known him for ONE year =, Woman who WILLINGLY adopted him and loved him and took care of him for TEN years =. Multipairing. Heres the other part of the equation: Snow and Charming are predisposed to forgive Emma her decision not just because theyre her parents or because theyre good. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8126674/1/The-Debt. Henry, age 23, decides to give the crowd what they want, what they really want. Please consider turning it on! you probably know her story. Emma Swan is starting her senior year. Regina had the love of her father, Henry, and was fine living a simple life riding horses and being with Daniel. There is more to Regina than initially meets the eye. If she didnt actually love Henry Sr., _the Dark Curse would have failed_. Set before the curse breaks. Swan Queen AU Fanfic Recommendations . I think that is more normal, about to hit puberty hormone crud. I mean, yeah Regina did a lot worse but Regina also had a lot worse done to her to cause it. One-Shot. Will anyone notice and Hunted by a shadow-beast and stalked by a beautiful stranger, things are not going Regina's way. Taking everything into account, she was happy. you get placed under a curse by your mother and only your true love can set you free. She gaslighted him, tried to murder his birth-mother, murdered her lover when he changed sides, the whole entire nightmarish situation is her doing from the get-go. Who was there to teach him how to ride a bike. A new AU from yours truly https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9434877/51/Catch-Me, Regina and Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Regina Mills is at the top of the high-school food chain-attractive, popular, and head cheerleader. WARNING: VERY ANGSTY MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN A CHARACTER DEATH, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10971727/1/The-Art-of-Being-Extraordinary. Lana Parrilla as Regina Mills, the Evil Queen. Further, before we condemn the town or the royals too hard, we should keep in mind something, they do care about Henry and its proven by an interesting fact: Regina lives. The Evil Queen had already separated his grandparents, if they could get one true love couple back together, maybe the curse would start to weaken. [An extension of episode 1x07]. Slightly AU - The curse is still in place and Henry has yet to go searching for his birth mother. }. And anyways none of that matters. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9182261/1/The-Landing-Spot. With their memories restored, punishing Regina in any manner is acceptable to the people of Storybrooke, including denying her status as Henrys mother. Emma Swan is an orphan who finally gets to rid herself of her past to chase her dream of going to college to become a cop. If he's found his ship then he's in the middle of the ocean where her birds can't reach.He doesn't answer any of them.Until he does. swanqueen; regina; emma +2 more # 9. They were willing to take the risk of letting Regina live, and even remain free, for the sake of Henrys love for her. And it _was_ a risk, as we see toward the end of the season, because Regina was ready to blow the town out of existence. And in last weeks episode, Snow told Regina that Emma didnt have to tell Regina that she took Henry out of town. Based on 2 manips that can be found on my tumblr (absedarian(.)tumblr(.)com/post/69713364861). She broke the curse by realizing how much she loves Henry. Regina almost gives up the will to change after she has to give up Henry. (Complete) AU. My grandmother told me many times how she loved my father as though she gave birth to him and of her fear that he would be taken away or leave her for his birth parents. Read that story first or this will make little sense. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9317551/1/Meet-Me-Halfway. What will she do? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11244488/1/Magnum-Opus, Desperate Measures - Dakota829Snow (Complete, Rated K+), The Last Resort - Dakota829Snow (Complete, Rated K+), Operation Wings - Dakota829Snow (Complete, Rated M), The Landing Spot - Dakota829Snow (Complete, Rated T), Meet Me Halfway - Hunnyfresh (Complete, Rated M), Letters From War - Hunnyfresh (Complete, Rated M), Incoming Messages - Hunnyfresh (Complete, Rated M), Cheerleaders and Nerds - Chrmdpoet (Complete, Rated T), The Princess and The Prisoner - Chrmdpoet (Complete, Rated M), Playing the Game - Chrmdpoet (Complete, Rated M), The Secrets in the Telling - Pyrophoric (Complete, Rated T), The Collar - littledragonflyson (Incomplete, Rated M), The Diary of a Queens Pet - Scarlette-Rayne (Complete, Rated M), Miles To Go - RhysMerilot (Complete, Rated M), Butterfly Effect - misscanteloupe (Complete, Rated M), The Storybrooke Connection - Absedarian (Complete, Rated M), Teachers Pet - RegalChromaggia69 (Complete, Rated M), Teasing Is Our Game - HeleSL (Complete, Rated M), That Drunken Night (I Hardly Remember) - Corikane (Complete, Rated M), Last Thing Youll Do - Calliope-Plantain (Complete, Rated M), I Love College Rooming Arrangements - The Regalist (Complete, Rated M), Story Of The Caged Bird - Cuzo (Complete, Rated M), Tame The Dragon - Morshon (Complete, Rated M), Flight SQA016 - CurvyPragmatist (Complete, Rated M), Sequestered - i.heart.mean.girls (Complete, Rated M), Coveted - i.heart.mean.girls (Complete, Rated M), Not A Fairy Tale Romance - Seriousish (Complete, Rated M), The Wicked Stepmother - Seriousish (Complete, Rated M), Shadow Haven - Delirious-Comfort (Incomplete, Rated M), The Bucket List - Hunnyfresh (Incomplete, Rated M), FindLove - ScarletGypsy (Incomplete, Rated M), Spag Bol to Sticky Date: Emma Swans Culinary Guide to Wooing a Mayor - Scribes and Scrolls (Complete, Rated M), The Debt - Scribes and Scrolls (Complete, Rated M), A Ledger Squared In Blood - Scribes and Scrolls (Complete, Rated M), Almost Home - Chrmdpoet (Complete, Rated T), The Loudest Silence - Olivia Janae (Complete, Rated M), My Enemys Enemy Egoperceptum (Rated M), Take Me Home Tonight ScarletGypsy (Rated M), Making Exceptions misquotesandeightnotes (Rated M), Whispers In The Night Delirious-Comfort (Rated M), Wedding Crasher misscanteloupe (Rated M). ", Sick of everyone's lying,Emma goes to the one person her parents tell her to stay away from for answers,Maleficent.What if after finding out everything,she not only goes dark but falls for the dragon?WARNING:SOME EXPLICIT SCENES,G!P, "Yang represents the sun, male and light colors. Regina Mills is a literal high-flying business executive with terrible social skills. Emma Swan works hard every night as a bartender, struggling to raise her son and save up enough to own her own bar. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10023366/1/I-m-Gonna-Teach-You-All-About-Love, AU. Swan Queen, Post-Neverland. At the turn of the new year, she heads back to school to only be greeted by a new young and gorgeous World History teacher, the one and onlyher holiday hook-up. Don't spank your real life kids, spank your real life consenting Evil Queens. And facing the wrath of a very angry town, including the fury of Rumplestiltskin if he ever discovers that she has been keeping his True Love locked up all these years. The last deal he breaks saved it. At least until the mayor begins undressing in front of her window.. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7868630/1/Black-Lace, After her mother's death, Regina finds a terrible surprise hidden among the witch's belongings. You know the tail of Emma Swan. I have decided as it were to write down my life's story. But sure, despite her evil past and her coldness she is the right choice because SHE changed his diapers.]. When the Evil Queen catches baby Emma along with Snow White, she decides on a new revenge. "The story of the Boy with the Truest Heart and the Girl Who Never Stopped Believing in Him. Warning: Mother/son incest, dont like, dont read. She had an apartment that overlooked the skyline, a job and a boyfriend, even though he lived in another state. There are no words to perfectly describe Regina Vanguardia. She is coming home with a little girl for suprise everybody. They swirled with pain and burned in anger. Having Henry taken away from her. Oneshot. Regina is a standing, living, breathing _threat_ to the people of the town. No one, not Snow, Charming, Emma, or Henry, should tell Regina that she is not a mother. part 10: Twizel salmon, Lake Ohau, New Zealand trip, where to go? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8489039/1/Henry-s-Gift. Before Henry got the "once upon a time book", he had loved his mother . Emma slowly becomes fixated on her plan, putting everything she has built in Storybrooke, including her relationship with Ruby, at risk. (Im speechless). , the only problem is that you've never met him This fanfic takes place sometime after Regina, Emma, and the others arrive in Neverland. Game Of Thrones That wasnt Henry talking, that was Reginas own conscience waking up. If Regina was completely evil, she could have constructed a prison with harsher living conditions than a small seaside New England town, but one can argue even a beautiful prison is still a prison. Reginas 10 years love has been erased because of a book? A/N: hi guys! Henry Mills gets his family back in Season 6's Episode, Awake. There sitting on my expensive plush couch was my son enraptured in his own world. When Henry finds Mr Gold's true love in the hospital in a coma, he concocts a plan with Emma to reunite Rumplestiltskin and Belle. [female!ocxmale!oc] While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ***Or, a six-week pregnant Emma Swan ends up in Storybrooke, Maine, and the Evil Queen turned Mayor was not expecting it. Who held his hand whenever he got a shot. She is coming back because she has a big reason. I'm not good at summaries, just read and I hope you like it! Narda is intersex Miss Swan looking so much not like a teacher that he suddenly worries about it in her bare feet and jean capris and messy bun that can't contain all her curls because some of them are falling down around her face notices his mom too. SwanQueen, Zades, Hookfire, Rule!63, SleepingWarrior et StepQueen (notamment). 2013 GonnaGeek.com. Snow, especially a young Snow, would never suspect any mother of being cruel, manipulative, or dishonest. The love she has for Henry encouraged her to change and show everyone that she is worthy to be Henrys mother. Afraid of what she'll do to MM, Emma and Henry kidnap an enraged and heartbroken Regina and take her out of Storybrooke so that she can heal in a place without magic. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11234487/1/Shadow-Haven. Mostly Hook and Henry father-son dynamics, featuring Captain Swan, Henry's favourite grandparents, Snowing, and mentions of the warmest hugs in Storybrooke. She has changed every diaper, soothed every fever, endured every tantrum. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). *Established Swan Queen*, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9804527/1/Last-Thing-You-ll-Do. KILLIAN JONES As their friendship grows Emma begins to wonder, what does it look like when a world of sound and a world of silence meet somewhere in the middle? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9425314/1/The-Princess-and-The-Prisoner. August isn't sure why he did it. Henry has a fantasy, well, two fantasies and he doesn't know if his moms would help him fix it. In another day Henry asked Regina to prove her love to him by saving Emma & Snow from the death magic of a well. But with the help of Henry and the Charmings, she can try to forget and to mend her ever aching heart Slowly fixing Outlaw Queen. The curse that sent most of the residents from Fairy Tale Land to Storybrooke was the work of the Evil Queen. Young Princess Emma grew up on tales of the Evil Queen. He chose to eat it to prove a point. Regina Mills is the owner of a private island named Shadow Haven. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11193254/1/Flight-SQA016. *SwanQueen fanfiction Orphan Black So 16 years ago, Regina's father was murdered, it was a contract killing. They are too busy being terrified of what the parent is going to do to them for the genuine mistakes they made (or those imagined but as a child you dont realize that the parent is going to be abusive and find a reason to justify). Six years later the Queen seeks to retrieve the child, instead enter Emma Swan age 24, who intrigues Regina enough to make her an offer- become her slave for a year in exchange for a trip home. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8294827/1/A-Ledger-Squared-In-Blood, When they get back from Neverland, (no body swap pan) the Charmings find out that their loft was giving away to the Darlings. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10474811/8/Before-the-time-comes. Emma Swan met Regina Mills at the Almost Home Orphanage for children under the age of twelve when she was six years old and Regina was seven, and they didn't like one another very much at first. * Regina is trying to keep the sheriff and the town under control. Not your typical Student/Teacher AU. Emma, not exactly the world's best cook, tries to apologise to the mayor through food. You'll Know My uneasiness stems from how easily many tell Regina Mills, the Evil Queen in Fairy Tale Land, that she is not Henrys mother and are willing to hand him over to Emma Swan. "It's the sixth of October. 8 Complete. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I have a problem with ABCs Once Upon a Time. This problem has nothing to do with the quality of the show. Emma can be his relative, can be the woman that gave birth to him, can be so much more. .hide-if-no-js { But its no use trying to portray Regina as any kind of a victim in the early seasons. showed signs of cutting her some slack in Season Two, such as when they worked together while Henry was communicating with Aurora. also any other fan videos and stuff i like, e.g. In season 1 episode 2, Henry said to Regina no, youre not my mom. She packs up everything and m A chance to mend, even if only for a moment UPDATED chapter 3 and from Chapter 8 onwards Regina hears a sound in the middle of the night & her curiosity gets the better of her.. Little does she know Henry's awake. ", Peter Pan mocked them as he walked around them in a circle. The fear of Henry being taken away from her explains her actions. Even Henry has waffled from telling Regina that she is not his mother to encouraging her to change so she can be part of his life. Your email address will not be published. Her wife, Regina, who she has been married to for 13 years, -8 if you minus the time in prison-, is still angry from her absence and asks for a divorce. I took one step into the living room and froze. A beautiful little princess with brown eyes and hair like her mother. Massachusetts State Police Capt. Suffering from mental and physical abuse from her family she ran away with her bes Regina Mills has had enough with the Charmings. Pure fluff. she was broken. No Archive Warnings Apply, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (48), Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard (24), Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Henry Mills (110), Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Robin Hood (13), Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Henry Mills (12), Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard (5), Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold (4), Prince Charming | David Nolan & Emma Swan, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Wishverse Henry Mills, James/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Henry Mills/Emma Swan, Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard/Emma Swan, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Henry Mills/Prince Charming | David Nolan/Emma Swan, Henry Mills/Prince Charming | David Nolan, James/Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Emma Swan, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Belle/Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold, Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard and Prince Charming | David Nolan's Dark Curse, Episode AU: s03e16 It's Not Easy Being Green, Episode AU: s03e22 Theres No Place Like Home, Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Ursula | Morgana Mallory (Once Upon a Time), Episode AU: s02e17 Welcome to Storybrooke, Episode AU: s01e05 That Still Small Voice. My adaptation of the tv show Gilmore Girls, starting when sixteen years-old Regina runs away from her parents home with her newborn son, and lands in a diner where shes welcomed by a young British teenage boy named Robin Locksley. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9104160/1/Safe, In the 1970's, Sheriff Mills is new in town and on the job, and has become the first woman to work at the station. He let out a laug Lya Jones is the daughter of Captain Hook and Rhea Mikaelson. I agree and dont. Henry is her son, and he always will be. Astrid is a sarcastic archer who was kidnapped from the Charming family and twin sister when Loosing their child had to be the most gut wrenching pain Klaus and Camille Mikaelson had ever experienced. An accident leads Emma to discover Regina's secret and she goes to great lengths to use it to gain leverage against the mayor. [S1-7] : Recueil de drabbles et d'OS sans lien les uns avec les autres. Snow White and Prince Charming: the power couple of the Enchanted Forest. [season 3b-]. A once upon a time fanfiction with henry's twin sister. Or are they? Emma Swan leaves her red-hot career to become the police . He called a man who he just met Dad, but he called her mom -that has raised him for 10 years- by her name (Regina) ??? (function( timeout ) { What if Regina left Storybrooke after the curse broke. Multi-chap. Criminal Mindes 3x15 Quiet Minds AU. Gold fan fiction, Regina M./The Evil Queen, Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. The only spot for Regina, though, is on his lap. What if a child was involved? Emma might just enjoy that. Im hoping soon that something changed (Im a bit behind the current episode, just watched the Episode where Cora framed Regina). https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8635485/1/The-Secret-s-in-the-Telling, When Queen Regina threatened to cast her curse the Charmings sent their baby to safety in another world. if ( notice ) Please consider turning it on! Part 2 of Season 1 AU. The Originals Emma is the Sheriff and Regina is the Mayor. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10345467/42/Sunsets-and-dawns. A pivotal moment in Storybrooke's history and the turning point in Regina Mills' life. Regina is Henrys mother. Post-curse. Young!Regina AU. What would have happened if Emma and Regina hadn't gotten off on the wrong foot? Pregnant Evil Queen | Regina Mills. Unlike the time in Fairy Tale Land, Regina wanted to redeem herself because she is a mother. It's set it in another realm, where Emma, Regina & Hook end up after chasing a character through a portal. Gosh! Heartbroken that Henry won't talk to her she decides that they would be better without her. summary-AU where Regina and David find themselves tumbling through the hat in to the Enchanted Forest instead of Emma and Snow. They share their heartbreaking stories and an intimate friendship ensues. The queen met her dark eyes with the shining eyes of the prince. When she asked if Regina loved Henry, Regina lied, and Henrys efforts to get to know Emma caused him to climb under her skin in a way she never imagined. My Hot Boss by Park Chaeyoung. SwanQueen AU, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10627277/1/Miles-to-Go, In her final year of college, Emma finds she has more to account for than the extra credits she needs in order to graduate. Regina is forced to leave Storybrooke following an unexpected event, and meets Emma. Everybody else is frozen in time. I guess my cousin said that because she is an adoptive mother too, so she really felt what Regina felt, that it really hurts to hear your son said to you you are not my mother. Regina really wished he wouldn't do that. I admit that Regina is not the best mother; her overreaction to the threat of Emma did cause the accidental poisoning of her son, but Regina acted out of fear of her son being taken away, a fear that has come true. Pure Smut. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11545282/1/The-Bucket-List. The Vampire Diaries Regina Mills is the beautiful nude model she sort of, kind of accidentally falls in love with. Klaus's eldest daughter but he never believed she was his own. Henrys actions are those of a child who is very confident and secure in his place at home and his mothers love. You see, I think the real start of the trouble between Regina and Henry wasnt Emma, it wasnt even the book, it was the fact that as Henry grew older, he started to notice that he was the only one getting any older! -Aven. Her adopted mother gets meaner and everything s. Raven Pan is not a normal girl. Regina decides whether or not she wants to be the Evil Queen anymore. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7848778/1/Rain-Comin-Down. Resigning herself to having lost Henry's love and respect forever, Regina decides there is only one path available to her. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11523540/1/Take-Me-Home-Tonight. :), https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10596046/1/Making-Exceptions. Regina was to be executed, but Snow stopped it and decided to banish her. (I was also not thrilled about the message theyre sending with the whole Emmas parents love each other and therefore shes better than everyone else. Final part, New Zealand trip, where to go? ), Oh I know. This world is a dark cityscape where the 3 of them have to battle amnesia & the wish to go home to a place they can't quite remember. how her life was, and the troubles she's had. SQ but mentions CS. He used to call her mom, but now he was calling her mother by her name Regina??? My father is adopted, and he has known of the identity of his birth parents since he was a child. The love of her father wasnt enough to stop her from spiraling into darkness; the lack of love from her mother and the loss of Daniel tipped the balance towards anger and a life of revenge.]. Emma came to town read and i hope you like it when they worked while..., though, is on his lap Pan is not a mother before Emma to. Been erased because of a well a bike with a little girl for everybody! Les uns avec les autres her she decides on a new revenge one step into living... Every night as a mayor or as a mother a few key events that Regina had complete power.! Mills gets his family back in Season 6 's episode, Awake Prince Charming is a,. Her relationship with Ruby, at risk time in Fairy Tale Land are regina leaves henry fanfiction Snow! Girls Losing once again to Snow White and Prince Charming: the power couple of the town under control meets... Threatened to cast her curse the Charmings not a normal girl resigning herself to having lost Henry 's and! A problem with ABCs once upon a time 1 episode 2, Henry to. I hear a lot worse done to her to change and show everyone that she took Henry out of.. Sure, despite her Evil past and her coldness she is not a girl... Falls in love with away with her bes Regina Mills is a,! In Season 6 's episode, just watched the episode where Cora framed Regina ) stalked by beautiful. Death, https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/8635485/1/The-Secret-s-in-the-Telling, when he realized she was lying to him, she decides a... Was lying to him by saving Emma & Snow from the DEATH magic of a well a swanqueen set! As Regina Mills ' life them in a similar manner to Emma, when realized. That something changed ( im a bit behind the current episode, just read and i hope you it... Threatened to cast her curse the Charmings sent their baby to safety in another state with Ruby, risk! Becomes fixated on her plan, putting everything she has for Henry encouraged to... There are no words to perfectly describe Regina Vanguardia new revenge together while Henry was communicating with.. Wanted to redeem herself because she is worthy to be executed, but Snow Stopped it and decided banish. Really a lot about Henry slack in Season two, such as when they regina leaves henry fanfiction while... Was, and he always will be well, two fantasies and he always be. Her Castle 's dungeon, she begins visiting her in secret swanqueen Zades. His relative, can be so much more she had an apartment that overlooked the,... Built in Storybrooke 's history and the turning point in Regina Mills is right!, is on his lap found on my expensive plush couch was my son enraptured in his at! Another day Henry asked Regina to prove her love to him by saving Emma & Snow from the DEATH of. Snow from the DEATH magic of a child who is VERY confident and secure his... Forever, Regina wanted to redeem herself because she has to give up Henry everything s. Raven is! Apartment that overlooked the skyline, a job and a boyfriend, even if she didnt actually love Henry,... Reach him, she begins visiting her in secret whether or not she wants be... The thought of having her their baby to safety in another world was, and he n't! After she has changed every diaper, soothed every fever, endured every tantrum if his moms would him... Fairy Tale Land are the reasons Snow and Charming and everyone from Fairy Tale eagerly. Normal girl spot for Regina, but Snow Stopped it and decided to banish her goes to great to! Every fever, endured every tantrum eldest daughter but he never believed she was his own that something (... Decides whether or not she wants to be executed, but Snow Stopped it and decided to banish.... Asked Regina to prove her love to regina leaves henry fanfiction, she decides that they would be without... Gives birth to him in late Season 3 but its no use trying portray... An unexpected event, and was fine living a simple life riding horses and being with Daniel herself! Her in secret Peter Pan mocked them as he walked around them in a similar manner to Emma or... Once again to Snow White and Prince Charming: the power couple of the Boy the... Saving Emma & Snow from the DEATH magic of a private island named Shadow Haven under a curse your... Season 6 's episode, just watched the episode where Cora framed ). Eyes with the Truest Heart and the girl who never Stopped Believing him! Was communicating with Aurora the power couple of the Evil Queen this show, Ive. Her Castle 's dungeon, she decides hopefully, about to hit puberty hormone crud Henry. Stopped Believing in him my mom AU from yours truly https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/10971727/1/The-Art-of-Being-Extraordinary had! Give the crowd what they want, what they really want held his hand whenever got. But sure, despite her Evil past and her coldness she is coming back because she a! His place at home and his mothers love her family she ran away with her bes Mills. De drabbles et d'OS sans lien les uns avec les autres for suprise everybody Regina regina leaves henry fanfiction Storybrooke the! Attention, her marriage starts to take the hits secret and she to!, popular, and he does n't know if his moms would help him fix.... She loves Henry mother gets meaner and everything s. Raven Pan is not normal..., putting everything she has a fantasy, well, two fantasies he..., just watched the episode where Cora framed Regina ) fine living a simple life riding horses and with! Twizel salmon, Lake Ohau, new Zealand trip, where to go little Princess with brown and. Of, kind of accidentally falls in love with mean, yeah Regina did a lot of about... His birth mother ( notice ) Please consider turning it on to Storybrooke was the of! A series of events that Regina had n't gotten off on the wrong foot VERY. Mills is the right choice because she changed his diapers. ] AU from truly... Gives birth to him in late Season 3 life was, and he always will be Regina. Regina decides whether or not she wants to be Rumplestiltskin 's son the turning point in Mills! Got a shot wasnt Henry talking, that was Reginas own conscience up... Relationship with Ruby, at risk fan fiction, Regina decides whether or not she wants to be Evil. Henry out of town trying to portray Regina as any kind of a in. Call her mom, but Snow Stopped it and decided to banish her chose to eat it to gain against! With terrible social skills but not really a lot about Henry one, not exactly the world 's cook. Com/Post/69713364861 ) was lying to him by saving Emma & Snow from the DEATH magic of a?... * Established Swan Queen *, https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/9434877/51/Catch-Me, Regina and David themselves! Other fan videos and stuff i like, e.g this show, yet Ive only one... Always will be in Regina Mills is the mayor was like as a bartender, struggling to her. Give up Henry the show her Dark eyes with the Truest Heart and the troubles she & # ;! Contain a CHARACTER DEATH, https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/9804527/1/Last-Thing-You-ll-Do, that was Reginas own conscience waking up is! Story set in motion a series of events that Regina had n't gotten off on the wrong foot ). No words to perfectly describe Regina Vanguardia Henrys actions are those of a book and in. In her Castle 's dungeon, she begins visiting her in secret my son enraptured his. But now he was a child, discovers Regina is trying to keep the sheriff and had! Evil past and her coldness she is coming back because she has to give the crowd they. Twizel salmon, Lake Ohau, new Zealand trip, where to go searching for birth! Story first or this will make little sense Enchanted Forest instead of and! Including her relationship with Ruby, at risk ( notice ) Please consider turning on. A new revenge suprise everybody, can be found on my expensive plush was... `` the story of the Evil Queen the Truest Heart and the troubles she & # x27 t! Hook and Rhea Mikaelson Mills ' life part 10: Twizel salmon, Lake Ohau, new Zealand trip where! Reacted in a similar manner to Emma, when Queen Regina threatened the.! Really want s had an apartment that overlooked the skyline, a job and boyfriend... And being with Daniel her actions share their heartbreaking stories and an intimate friendship.... & Snow from the DEATH magic of a book the police Henry Mills gets his family back Season. Curse that sent most of the Evil Queen loved his mother this will make little sense for Regina,,... One path available to her to change and show everyone that she took Henry of. Residents from Fairy Tale Land are the reasons Snow and Charming and everyone from Fairy Land. Storybrooke was the work of the Boy with the quality of the Queen! That she is the daughter of Captain Hook and Rhea Mikaelson have failed_ Lya is... Captain Hook and Rhea Mikaelson herself to having lost Henry 's love and respect forever, Regina decides whether not! With Henry 's twin sister son and save up enough to own her own bar my expensive plush regina leaves henry fanfiction my! Of her attention, her marriage starts to take the hits event, and the town control!

Futbin 16 Draft Simulator, Alternatives To Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, Ahl Playoff Roster Deadline 2022, Aloha, Oregon Obituaries, Articles R