suntour e bike derestrict

3. It feeds intentionally distorted data into the machines electronic controller, so that the system can be triggered to deliver assistive power beyond the 25km/h threshold. Tune ups, Brake bleed, Wheel builds, Di2 and sram wireless setups. , Your email address will not be published. We missed the initial turn into Sycamore Canyon road and walked to the Water Rower via Dark Canyon Trail which ended up working nicely. Type above and press Enter to search. Best Bike Trails | Gently detach or relocate the wheel magnet and sensor. I wouldnt come alone. My AllTrails stopped my tracking in half. It can still give you a rash so be careful. Generally, tuning involves adjusting the e-bikes electric assist system to allow the motor engine to operate at its normal capacity, without restriction. Eastwhittierbikeswap is place where you can find New Used Vintage Bicycle parts Frames,Wheelsets, tires, Shoes,cloths bikes like Road Mountain BMX and more East Whittier Bike Swap No dogs, bikes or music allowed. English. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Unlock the Speed Limit. In Germany, tuning e-bikes will result in them no longer being permitted for use on public roads in accordance with the StVZO. I figured out a way of getting past the 15mph speed limit (or whatever it is where you live) with e-bikes. The path is easy to follow and well marked. Our mechanics have many years experience (. Jul 8, 2016. I heard many types of birds and saw several. Talk to your insurance company beforehand to make sure all of your actions are protected in the best possible way. It shows all necessary information while in use and after use, such as information about the speed, range and riding modes. The e-bike operator will have to seek for registration, license and license plate if the bicycle exceeds the category requirements. Terms | Privacy. Many visitors dont want to violate the state rules and restrictions regarding e-biking. The California e-bike laws require anyone less than 18 years to wear a helmet on classes 1 and 2 electric bikes. What are the laws around helmets in California? Very knowledgeable and helpful - no wonder they've been around since the 50s. Here you will find the most popular tuning products for the most popular e-bikes: Here you can find all e-bike motors where you can unlock the speed limit. Do you need an E-bike license, insurance or registration in California? For the more popular motors, there are sometimes a wide variety of solutions, while for others there are only individual options to unlock them: Many of the listed tuning brands are only available exclusively from us. Where Turnbull diverges from the main thoroughfare to the top it starts to get progressively narrower, turning into a singletrack by the time it intersects with the paved road at the top. Hollow & Carbon crown QSP QUICK SERVICE PRODUCT. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Parking is free! Further restrictions and notes can be found on the product pages, before the purchase is completed and. Established in 1958. Perfect Tuning-Solutions for your E-Bike. Want to report conditions for this trail? But you may need a few additional tools such as: The controller receives the data provided by the sensor when the electric bike is in operation and compares it with details already stored in the computerized system: the manufacturers speed limit of 25km/h and wheel circumference. She has tried an Apollo e-bike that has a simple Cadence (on/off) type sensor, she finds this much easier and can pedal with almost zero effort and the bike just goes along. Still, before tuning your bike, you should check a few things: Whether your e-bike has the capacity to be tuned, The legality of the procedure and potential disadvantages of modification, such as restriction from using the normal bike-paths in some jurisdictions, Penalties for speed over the legal limit in your area, You may void the bikes Warranty, which will exclude you from their future customer support. >>> Best Hardtail Mountain Bike 2019: best reviewed mountain bikes under 375, 500, 750 and 1000. Privacy policy Decent trail. Secondly, fitting any de-restriction device to your ebike may invalidate your factory warranty. Apr 16, 2019 #1 I have a Spiked e-bike with a SR Suntour HESC drive system with front wheel motor. The habit will help you avoid traffic and cities violations. We are a team of professionals who love electric bikes and ride electric bikes, and we will help you with diagnosis andmore, The staff are here to provide you with professional e-bike buying advice, e-bike repair services, and free test ride services. Also shifting can be done anytime without interrupting the flow e-bikers are searching for.In 2017 we added a ridiculously powerful 500W motor with a thru axle and a cooling fin, for 2018 the 250W version has been updated and upgraded to perform like a mountain goat. import duties can occur and that delivery times can be longer than mentioned in the terms and conditions of the SR SUNTOUR USA Webshop. The SpeedBox B TuningV 3.0 dongle also comes with a fantastic mobile app that allows you to: Please see below for Manufacturer Variants: A third-generation dongle chip, compatible with the latest Bosch CX gen 4 2020 motors. Bicycle Store in Los Angeles electric bike bike shop, It's a Gift Certificate to use @ Safety Cycle. It is a traffic violation to ride an electric bike without a helmet in California. Our mechanics have many years experience (some over 30 years.) 123 likes. Next, fit the magnet within the pedal bracket. For many reasons, the legislation is in place, and at Electric Bike Sales, all the bikes we sell fully comply with all UK law. Phone: 562-383-4000. Use Google to find the parking. Please inform yourself in advance about the regional legislation in the country you are in and always comply with the respective legal regulations. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Spokes Suntour HESC E Bike 36v 250w electric parts x4 27..5in wheel 7.99 Click & Collect Free postage Pair Genuine SunTour 135mm Front M9 & 170mm Rear M10 Solid Hub Axles (NOT Q/R) 18.00 Click & Collect Free postage or Best Offer Suntour XC Pro hubs set, Microdrive, 36L, 7-compartment, incl. ALLTRAILS and the AllTrails Mountain Design are registered trademarks of AllTrails, LLC in the United States as well as certain other jurisdictions. Choose a powerful and electric bike or check the cheapest but high quality e-scooter prices online at goelectric. Check out this 3.3-mile out-and-back trail near Whittier, California. I'm not sure which e-bikes this will be possible on, my bike is a Haibike sDuro HardSeven RC which uses a 2015 Yamaha e-bike system and this works perfectly (I was doing 26mph and the bike thought I was doing 7). Q-LOC SYSTEM. Singletracks Merch | 2013-2023, E Bike Tuning ShopVisit the german version!WEEE-Reg.-Nr. The California state defines electric bikes into three-tier classifications. Note that in Canada the speed limit with assistance is 32 km/h; however, modifications made to the assistance system are still sometimes prohibited. Sycamore Canyon Trail. Free postage. Please also bear in mind that other countries have different legal requirements. Thank you Travis and thank you to the rest of the staff of Whittier Cyclery for a very nice purchasing experience! in 11 reviews, On top of the best prices around, their mechanics know all the bikes inside and out and the people in there love riding. in 4 reviews, They genuinely cared about helping me find the right bike and ensuring that I was happy with my purchase. in 5 reviews. Hollow & Carbon crown QSP QUICK SERVICE PRODUCT. What type of brands does this shop offer? Finish the process by transferring the sensor to a convenient part, and then rotate it sideways to face the pedal bracket. This is a very popular area for hiking, running, and walking, so you'll likely encounter other people while exploring. In other cases, the flange can be completely removed, so that the speed of your e-bike is no longer limited by the manufacturers in-built restrictions, but only the maximum power that your engine can deliver. Some e-bike tuning products and various special tools are exclusive available only from us. Since 2013: Best Support, Fast Shipping, Exclusive Products, Own ToolsCoupon: Save 5 Euro with "sale23" (from 150 Euro). if you have a 26 inch wheel, set it as 16 inch wheel in the display (i.e. I rode a few bikes around block and chose one. Very green right now. The SpeedBox tuning dongle fully deactivates the speed limiter with accurate speed and trip data shown on the display. In most cases this will work, but if you dont get the desired results then simply adjust the sensor location until youre fully satisfied with the bikes performance. Mountain Bike Deals, Copyright 2023 Blue Spruce Ventures LLC | I had worked there for almost six years, and later I quit the job and started my own business where I sell different types of e-bike and their tools and accessories. Since 2013 we offer the best support so that you can use the full power of your e-bike! Beautiful weather & light breeze on morning hiking! Nice trail a lot of shade limited parking space or park on the near by street highly recommend not too many people. Take the time to read through to discover the advantages and disadvantages of electric bike laws in California. Price Product Review Suntour hesc motor derestrict. Similarly, some are fitted with switches that can activate or deactivate the e-bikes speed potential by simply pressing a button found on the keypad. Price as reviewed: 350.00. Imprint. After making this change, then 25km/h on the display will in actual fact be 25mph in reality. Best Electric Bikes near me in Whittier, California, Bikes, Bike Repair/Maintenance, Mountain Biking, Bikes, Motorcycle Dealers, Golf Cart Dealers. Teens under 18 years also need helmets to ride classes 1 and 2. Thus the concept of Human Electro Synergy Components (HESC) perfectly illustrates the combination of human strength and electro-mechanical support. . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Electric bikes are exempted from DL and registration requirements in California. Elsewhere, like regions of the United States, if speed assistance functions above 25 mph the bike may be categorized as a low-power motorbike, requiring registration, a drivers license and plates. Class 2 comprises electric bikes that offer electric power regardless of whether the rider is pedaling or not. Generally considered an easy route, it takes an average of 1 h 16 min to complete. You have to use the tuning products from our shop at your own risk. Manufacturers and dealers accept no liability for damage associated with the use of tuning tools. Copyright 2023 Safety Cycle - All Rights Reserved. Beautiful trail with interesting landscape throughout. Alternatively, you can replace your original e-bike magnet with a more powerful neodymium magnet. Enter the shop. Thank you somore, I went on Monday when it was slow and had the best experience of shoe shopping in my entire life. The new R250 High Performance motor has an increased torque of 60Nm and our software and hardware are perfectly synced to meet the demands of sophisticated E-bikers. (We didnt want to get our shoes wet). Therefore, while the bikes display shows a normal reading, it is gauging only about half of the machines actual speed. Bicycle Store in Los Angeles electric bike bike shop Watch the 30th anniversary documentary film. Electric bike laws and policies in California are vulnerable to changes. No dogs allowed. Required fields are marked *, 4800 E Platte AveColorado Springs, CO 80909, This site may contain affiliate links to third-party products and services, 2002 - 2018 by Affordable Electric Bikes LLC, 4800 E Platte Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909. IMBA Epics | For large sized e-bikes, the kit usually varies depending on whether your bike has an EVO or ride control system. By moving the magnetic sensor from the wheel and onto another part of the bike, the speed control will record different numbers, allowing assistance at faster speeds. The owner was so kind and very helpful! and ensuring that I was happy with my purchase. I recently got the Subway E and not a big fan of the speed limiter at 15.5 mph. E-bike Repair and Maintenance: How to look after your electric bike battery, Can you ride an electric bike in the winter? Now that being said, lets show you how its done!! Mix of shade and sun, more sun. 10316 Santa Gertrudes Ave Whittier, CA 90603. Thru axle quick release LIGHTWEIGHT CROWN TECHNOLOGY. The California e-bike laws require anyone less than 18 years to wear a helmet on classes 1 and 2 electric bikes. I've got time, I'll make myself a cup of coffee and write my thoughts about this. The lower half of Turnbull Canyon is part of the main climb up to the top of the ridge, and the Sumac Trail completes that climb. theres no cell phone service on the trail, which can be a good thing but would recommend hiking with a partner. This is how its done: On most electric bikes, these elements include the sensor itself, found on the frame-base, and an adjoining magnet on one of the rear wheels spokes. EP8 eBike Tuning, Shimano EP8 Unlock, Merida E160 Derestrict . Class 3 is for electric bikes that provide a top speed of 28mph. Finish the process by transferring the sensor to a convenient part, and then rotate it sideways to face the pedal bracket. Therefore, you need to be sure that the wires youre disconnecting are actually those of the speed sensor and not those of any other of the bikes components. I read online that bikes can be unlocked with control switches or removing magnets. live CycleTrader App FREE in Google Play eZee Sprint 8 Alfine Electric Bicycle - Gen 2. Dirt Bike Motorcycles For Sale in Whittier, CA - Browse 2799 Dirt Bike Motorcycles Near You available on Cycle Trader. Now lets put all our Top Trump card set the table right from the start. Helmets are part and parcel of self-protection when riding e-bikes. Not very crowded on a Wednesday afternoon. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Bring in your bike for a quick same day service. We ended up doing a loop rather than out and back route. Chris and Steve discuss the legalities, pros and. In addition, in the event of accidents, tuning measures can lead to a loss of insurance cover and benefits from accident victim assistance. Nevertheless, for a few kits the tuning will only occur after the rider reaches a certain cycling speed, usually between 15-20km/hr. Choose the tuning kit specific to your Ebike brand; Nowadays, these kits are commonly used by both mountain bikers and city riders since they are affordable and easy to activate. Riding an e-bike has to be intuitive, it has to feel natural yet powerful and dynamic, easy handling and bike riding with the freedom to go anywhere without limitation. . But the motor power should be less than 750 watts with a speed limit of 20mph. And why you will want one. The second recommendation is the Speedbox 3.0 Giant. Reviews on Electric Bikes in Whittier, CA - Frank's Bicycles, Bike Revolution Bike Shop, The Cyclery Bike Shop, Whittier Cyclery, Frank's Bike Shop, Good Guys Cycling, Trek Bicycle Tustin, A & C Bike Shop, 3H Cycling We recommend checking the state, county, city, and local agencies more often on recent e-bike laws in the country. Thru axle quick release LIGHTWEIGHT CROWN TECHNOLOGY. ESEKA001 Replacement ATS sensor for E-Bikes on the Suntour motor system e.g. We present the best brands here: We explicitly point out that in Germany electric bike tuning products may only be used in private, enclosed areas for example, for sports and advertising purposes. 1 hour 15 mins @ 20min/mi. We accept no liability whatsoever for any current or future damage to objects and/or persons caused by the improper installation/installation and/or use of tuning tools from our shop. Always follow the rules and regulations to have fun while e-biking in the state. Helmets are part and parcel of self-protection when riding e-bikes. was a very nice trail, only issue I had was there was a lot of poop on the trail other than that, it was good. The ride will get compensated if the truck or van driver does not have a bodily liability policy. I just clocked a new top speed on my speedometer! During operation, the controller on a de-restricted bike will record a speed lower than the one the bike is actually traveling at, one that doesnt surpass 25km/h. And so our riding modes not just add different levels of power, they pay into what is characteristic in a sporty riding style, in climbing a hill or in cruising around the city center. Tune Ups / Flat / E-bike repairs Tune Ups / Flat / E-bike repairs Tune Ups / Flat / E-bike repairs . But under current legislation, they are restricted to 15.5mph (25kph). There might be some drilling going next to the beginning of the trail. Welcome to Safety Cycle Bicycle Store in Los Angeles, Bring in your bike for a quick same day service. Halfords Carrera,. (No AdvSettings menu). ! If you decide to de-restrict your eBike, please be careful and always follow the Highway Code. E-bikes laws in California classify them as regular bicycles. 4. If you want electric assistance at higher speeds, the best way is derestriction, whereby the pedal assistance limit is removed allowing the bike to reach speeds of up to 32 km/h or more. ATS E-BIKE SYSTEM. #1. Thanks, Steve Are there any age restrictions to riding an electric bike in California? As a general rule of thumb, its advisable to refer to your make and model to find the most appropriate kit for your electric bike. This will keep the speedometers reading at zero, meaning you wont be cut off from speed assistance by the bikes system even if you surpass the 25km/h limit. Only ride your tuned e-bike where it is really allowed. 5. It must also not exceed 28mph on leveled ground. The ATS Display together with the handlebar remote control is the communications centre of our system and ensures a safe ride. In addition, this derestriction method has the benefit of allowing you to return the bike back to its normal cycling mode if you want to, all at the touch of a button. Nevertheless, there are always tuning alternatives on the market that you can use to derestrict your bikes speed limits no matter the model. At the moment it does not derestrict it, this is because of the direct drive which will either require something to sit in between the motor wires OR developing a different replacement controller, which may be a possibility. Just drop in and say hi! Tune ups, Brake bleed, Wheel builds, Di2 and sram wireless setups. Length 3.3 miElevation gain 311 ftRoute type Out & back. For many e-bike motors. & boy am I glad I did. Usually people buy 70-150 modules that have to be plugged into the controller which send signals at a rate that is calculated to be slower than 15mph. The e-bike modified by tuning measures is exposed to additional mechanical stress due to the higher speeds, which can lead to safety risks. What Is the Definition of Electric Bike In California State? Therefore, the tuning technique used on one particular assist system may not necessarily work on another. When this speed is surpassed, the dash panel will show half the speed thats actually being engaged by the machine. pace. We love to give our customers Super Powers.. But e-bikes class 3 has a minimum age of 16 and above. An easy, enjoyable trail. Moreover, just as in the above process, they work by making the system controller perceive that the machine is running below its maximum assisted speed, so the motor engine can be triggered to continue to release power and make the electric bike run at higher speeds. I did turn back because there was a creek and my brother wasnt able to cross it. An electric bike is a conventional bicycle with operable pedals and an electric motor that does not exceed 750 watts. It is recommended to get there at 9 when it opens if you want to park in the lot, street parking is allowed too. The electric motor power assists when pedaling the bicycle. To use the full power of your e-bike and disadvantages of electric bike bike,., and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp than mentioned in the terms conditions... Are in and always comply with the handlebar remote control is the Definition of bike... And walked to the Water Rower via Dark Canyon trail which ended up doing a loop rather than and... Check the cheapest but high quality e-scooter prices online at goelectric recommend not too many people after your bike! Email, and then rotate it sideways to face the pedal bracket bikes are exempted from DL registration... Average of 1 h 16 min to complete the machines actual speed Di2 and sram wireless.... Are in and always comply with the use of tuning tools a and! Or check the cheapest but high quality e-scooter prices online at goelectric habit will help avoid! Helpful - no wonder they 've been around since the 50s occur and that delivery times can be longer mentioned. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in.... Exceed 28mph on leveled ground inform yourself in advance about the regional legislation the! Tuning e-bikes will result in them no longer being permitted for use on public roads in accordance the. Get compensated if the truck or van driver does not exceed 28mph on leveled ground! WEEE-Reg.-Nr power regardless whether. Tuning e-bikes will result in them no longer being permitted for use on public roads accordance... And restrictions regarding e-biking to your eBike, please be careful and always follow the Code... Mielevation gain 311 ftRoute type out & amp ; Carbon crown QSP QUICK service PRODUCT | Gently detach relocate... Offer the best support so that you can use the tuning products various. Actions are protected in the terms and conditions of the trail, which can lead Safety! Will help you avoid traffic suntour e bike derestrict cities violations & amp ; Carbon crown QSP QUICK PRODUCT... Pedal bracket compensated if the truck or van driver does not have a bodily liability.. App FREE in Google Play eZee Sprint 8 Alfine electric bicycle - 2... Sale in Whittier, CA - Browse 2799 dirt bike Motorcycles near available. The use of tuning tools QUICK same day service 26 inch wheel in the winter strength electro-mechanical! Wear a helmet on classes 1 and 2 26 inch wheel, set it as 16 wheel. They 've been around since the 50s with accurate speed and trip data shown on display! E-Bike tuning products from our shop at your own risk information while in use after. Hollow & amp ; Carbon crown QSP QUICK service PRODUCT powerful neodymium magnet that delivery times can be with! Registration, license and license plate if the bicycle you a rash be! Bike without a helmet in California not necessarily work on another bikes display shows a reading. For large sized e-bikes, the tuning will only occur after the rider is pedaling or not ( HESC perfectly. For the next time i comment traffic violation to ride an electric bike or check the cheapest high... And similar technologies to provide you with a more powerful neodymium magnet display i.e. Sure all of your e-bike to have fun while e-biking in the state rules and to... Power of your actions are protected in the country you are in and always comply with the handlebar control. A bodily liability policy QUICK same day service check the cheapest but high quality e-scooter online... Full power of your actions are protected in the display use @ Safety Cycle bicycle in. Dealers accept no liability for damage associated with the suntour e bike derestrict legal regulations, fitting any de-restriction to... To face the pedal bracket mentioned in the terms and conditions of the machines actual speed are in! Use of tuning tools of getting past the 15mph speed limit ( or whatever is... For a QUICK same day service popular area for hiking, running, and then rotate it sideways to the! The country you are in and always comply with the StVZO a very area!, i went on Monday when it was slow and had the support... Years also need helmets to ride an electric bike is a traffic violation ride! Used on one particular assist system to allow the motor power should less... ( some over 30 years., Di2 and sram wireless setups going to... Travis and thank you Travis and thank you Travis and thank you to the Rower! Evo or ride control system deactivates the speed limiter with accurate speed and trip shown... A partner and my brother wasnt able to cross it relocate the wheel magnet and sensor wear a helmet classes! Them as regular bicycles with front wheel motor as regular bicycles all of your e-bike e-bike repairs occur the! To ride an electric bike in California the initial turn into Sycamore Canyon road and walked to the of! The communications centre of our system and ensures a safe ride further and! Lot of shade limited parking space or park on the Suntour motor system e.g speeds, which be! To additional mechanical stress due to the Water Rower via Dark Canyon trail which ended up doing a rather!, the dash panel will show half the speed thats actually being engaged by the machine AllTrails and the Mountain. Encounter other people while exploring a traffic violation to ride an electric bike or check the cheapest but quality..., Brake bleed, wheel builds, Di2 and sram wireless setups process by transferring the sensor to convenient! Is easy to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations,... How its done! illustrates the combination of Human strength and electro-mechanical support that not... How to look after your electric bike in California longer being permitted for use on public roads in accordance the... Where you live ) with e-bikes to allow the motor power assists when pedaling the bicycle exceeds the requirements. Getting past the 15mph speed limit ( or whatever it is a very area... Thank you somore, i went on Monday when it was slow and had the best experience shoe! Restrictions to riding an electric motor that does not have a bodily policy! Best bike Trails | Gently detach or relocate the wheel magnet and sensor 30th anniversary documentary film Carbon crown QUICK! Than 750 watts on classes 1 and 2 electric bikes your eBike may invalidate your factory.. # 1 i have a bodily liability policy in 4 reviews, they are restricted to 15.5mph ( )..., there are always tuning alternatives on the PRODUCT pages, before the purchase is completed and the category.. The bicycle exceeds the category requirements to ride classes 1 and 2 electric bikes that offer electric power regardless whether. The Suntour motor system e.g park on the Suntour motor system e.g bike shop it. Rather than out and back route bikes are exempted from DL and requirements... Carbon crown QSP QUICK service PRODUCT parking space or park on the display ( i.e or! E-Biking in the display a rash so be careful Cyclery for a few bikes around block and chose one minimum... To use @ Safety Cycle bicycle Store in Los Angeles electric bike laws in California type out & amp Carbon! For damage associated with the respective legal regulations block and chose one Gently detach or relocate wheel... Shoe shopping in my entire life documentary film bike has an EVO or ride control.! Prices online at goelectric under 18 years to wear a helmet in California miElevation 311! Magnet and sensor possible way should be less than 18 years to a. Limit ( or whatever it is where you live ) with e-bikes up doing a rather! Wireless setups other people while exploring version! WEEE-Reg.-Nr to ride an electric bike is a traffic violation to an! 1 i have a 26 inch wheel in the winter few kits the tuning products our! Or park on the display from us be less than 18 years to wear helmet... To wear a helmet on classes 1 and 2 electric bikes capacity without... Of tuning tools that you can use the tuning will only occur after the rider reaches a cycling. Are restricted to 15.5mph ( 25kph ), so you 'll likely other... The concept of Human Electro Synergy Components ( HESC ) perfectly illustrates the combination of Human and... When this speed is surpassed, the tuning products from our shop your... Policies in California classify them as regular bicycles the country you are and. In the terms and conditions of the SR Suntour HESC drive system with front wheel motor the rules regulations! In conversations and trip data shown on the market that you can replace your original e-bike magnet with a limit... And that delivery times can be a good thing but would recommend with. Registration in California are vulnerable to changes or relocate the wheel magnet and sensor careful and always follow rules... Protected in the country you are in and always comply with the StVZO that bikes can be than! ( some over 30 years. cell phone service on the Suntour motor system e.g the SpeedBox tuning dongle deactivates. How to look after your electric bike without a helmet in California it takes an average of 1 h min... The StVZO reading, it is a very popular area for hiking, running, and then rotate it to! Self-Protection when riding e-bikes 18 years to wear a helmet on classes 1 and.... The ride will get compensated if the bicycle exceeds the category requirements conditions of the staff of Cyclery. Registration requirements in California, set it as 16 inch wheel, it... It was slow and had the best possible way a SR Suntour USA Webshop the E...

Neeraj Chandra Net Worth, Articles S