Review the information for accuracy and authenticity. Advantage and Hertz use the PlatePass company, which charges a $4.95 daily fee plus tolls at the higher cash or toll-by-plate rate, with a $24.75 maximum fee per rental.There's no opting in or out of this system; it's billed automatically to all drivers when using an eligible cashless toll road. I have been renting the car since March and will still need to reed to rent a car through the rest of the year. In most cases, that takes one to four weeks - although, in some circumstances, it may take even longer. The optional TollPass Service accepted by Renter provides for the daily rental of a toll collection transponder or, in some states, the use of video-monitored toll collection services. You'll need to mail the check alongside the citation number to: Click View Receipt and Online Payment Options. (34). Refer to your Rental Contract for details. Enterprise Rent-A-Car - deposit refund. The transponder rental charge will appear on your Rental Agreement; toll charges will appear on your credit or debit card statement separate from rental charges. (37). A customer service representative will review and respond to your inquiry within two business days. Go to https://www.htallc.com/tollpass to access the Highway Toll Administration website. The rental company will charge you a processing fee for the inconvenience. (36). What toll roads are covered in Southern California? second guessing why I would ever want to rent from Enterprise again. Latin America & Caribbean Car Rental Locations. The following California toll facilities WILL NOT accept this payment method: 91 Express Lanes in Orange County; 10/110 Metro ExpressLanes in Los Angeles; 125 South Bay Expressway in San Diego; I-15 Express Lanes in . Unable to find your receipt or have questions about what you found? How can I obtain payment information or a copy of a receipt for my toll charges? on our interactive coverage map. Our TollPass transponder service applies to transponder toll roads in this area and our TollPass service applies to toll roads in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts but the coverage area is subject to change. Elliott How do I sign up to automatically receive toll receipts? Enterprise Rent-A-Car Class Action Says Drivers Double How do I cancel my car rental reservation? https://www.htallc.com/tollpass. (11). Check out our COVID-19 FAQs for more information on hours of operation, upcoming and existing reservations and what steps we're taking to keep employees and customers safe. The optional TollPass Service accepted by Renter provides for the daily rental of a toll collection transponder or, in some states, the use of pre-installed device or video-monitored toll collection services. Contact your transponder issuer for details on how to use your personal transponder or account with your rental vehicle. This is ridiculous, if I indeed was responsible for the charge I would have been happy to pay it, why would I not. First seen on February 21, 2023, Last updated on February 21, 2023 If the information provided to us by the toll road authority -. Want to sign up to automatically receive toll receipts to your email? My Paypal card was charged 4.15 . Refer to your Rental Contract for details. $3.95 - $4.95/usage day $24.75 rental max. What are the requirements for renting a car? (See Additional Terms and Conditions below). If this information is incorrect, please contact us using our Citations Appeals Form. What do I do if my flight has been delayed? Will elite tiers be extended as a result of COVID-19 travel restrictions? If you don't use a card to rent a car from ERAC, you'll receive a paper invoice with all toll-related charges in the mail. $11.00 per rental Day. The lady said I need receipts to prove i was not driving that day. The letter we sent you includes details about the date and time, as well as the location of the incident. Rental Vehicles | The Toll Roads How to Avoid Car Rental Toll Charges AutoSlash For information on toll charges contact the Highway Toll Administration at The Ultimate Guide to Enterprise Plus Loyalty Program [Car Information for Replacement Vehicle Partners. Does National offer coverage products for purchase with my rental? The TollPass Service does not cover toll roads outside of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. This notice was sent based upon information provided to us, as the registered owner of the vehicle, from a municipality or toll road authority. In addition to the daily charge for the TollPass Service, Owner, its affiliate or a third party may separately charge Renter's credit or debit card (or bill Renter, as applicable, for cash rentals) for each toll (or other charge) incurred using the transponder or video monitored service during the Rental Period within the TollPass service area at the higher of the applicable toll authority's cash toll rate or highest undiscounted toll rate. (17). A photo of your rental vehicles license plate will be taken by the toll plaza and you will be billed a TCC fee of $3.95 - $4.95 per usage day, not to exceed $24.75 per rental period, plus the amount of each toll. The toll roads in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts only accept "electronic payments" and do not accept cash. Commercial & Fleet Solutions Verra Mobility However, our standard administrative fee still applies. If you had your personal transponder in the vehicle and believe these charges are in error, please fill out our Proof of Payment form. Payless Car Rental. Bank Card Payments. (877) 765-5201 You may use the cash toll lanes (where available) and pay for your tolls as you incur them. At DoNotPay, we're committed to helping people contest unfair charges, fines, and penalties levied by merchants. The optional TollPass Service accepted by Renter provides for the daily rental of a toll collection transponder or, in some states, the use of pre-installed device or video-monitored toll collection services. Hertz customers are charged an undiscounted toll rate of $7.50, the city says, as well as a $4.95 "convenience fee." But they often aren't charged that fee once, according to the complaint, and. Enterprise Rent-A-Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time. Your credit card or debit card on file with the rental agreement will be charged for all tolls plus a TollPass Convenience Charge (TCC) of $3.95 - $4.95 per usage day, not to exceed $30 per rental period. Can You Dispute ERAC Toll Charges? ERAC will hand over your details to the Toll Road Authority if you fail to pay a toll. You may also sign up to receive automatic receipts by visiting htallc.com, clicking Receipts, selecting your rental car agency and entering the email address and partial credit card number used to pay for your rental. Australia has a significant number of toll roads - in particular Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney - all of which are cashless. AffiliatePal is reader-supported. In Georgia, you're likely to incur a $25 administrative fee for each toll violationalongside the unpaid toll. (15). Once on the site, in the lower right hand corner you will find an option that states: "View Receipt and Online Payment Options." Enterprise charge my credit card $7.50 for a plate photo toll charge on the sam houston expressway. Then click on "Find Statement". TollPass Options for Using Toll Roadways in North America: TollPass Service Offered via toll-by-plate or installed transponders. How do I update or change the credit card on my profile? I believe someone is using my credit card number to pay their tolls. Toll Pass Service enables customers to drive without worrying about unexpected tolls or having exact change at the time of passing through a toll gate. PlatePass | Hertz Accessing your toll receipts is simple. Can you send me the actual violation or toll notice? Yes, Here's How, Challenge Unfair NYC Toll Tickets Without a Lawyer and Win, Don't Pay Unfair Toll Roads Violation Fees Appeal Them Now, 5 Steps to Challenge Ohio Turnpike Toll Tickets and Win, Charged With Unfair Mackinac Bridge Toll Fee? July 20, 2019 wife and I were on trip to east coast., stopped to spend night in Morgantown, WV. ERAC Toll Pass convenience charges range from $3.95 to $4.95 each day you use the rental car to travel on toll roads, but don't pay the applicable toll. Then, click "Find Statement". What are my options to drive on the toll roads covered by the TCC Program in Northern California? Enter your last name and the first six and the last four digits of your credit card if you can't remember your contract number. PO Box 4033289 pre-installed device or video monitored service during the Rental Period within the TollPass Service area at the higher of the applicable toll authoritys cash toll rate or highest undiscounted toll rate. (4). (21). For information on toll charges contact the Highway Toll Administration at (877) 765-5201 or go to https://www.htallc.com/tollpass. The rental company will automatically bill your credit or debit card listed on the rental agreement. You're receiving a violation charge, but you've already paid up. There is no option to stop and pay cash at a toll plaza for the Golden Gate Bridge. Enterprise Toll Pass DGS.CA.gov A current listing of TollPass Service Area covered roads is available upon request, at https://www.htallc.com/tollpass or (877) 765-5201. A Roundup Of Rental Car (33). With a variety of options, invest your refund in what you really want - a quality, used vehicle from Enterprise. Enterprise Citations Budget charges approximately $5.95 per day. https://www.enterprise.com/CitationPayment What type of additional equipment is offered on National rental cars? These roads are indicated with a TollPass Service Auto Opt-In. of your rental contract. PRE-AUTH ENTERPRISE CAR TOLLS8778601258. For vehicles equipped with an installed transponder device follow the directions on the device to activate and begin TollPass Service. You may utilize the non-express/HOV lanes on these roads as those lanes are not tolled. For questions about specific roads please call With a variety of options, invest your refund in what you really want - a quality, used vehicle from Enterprise. We will directly charge that credit or debit card listed on your rental agreement; there is no need to do anything else. Avis Car Rental E-Toll I have receive anything from this company except 35.03 charge which I have a toll tag on the vehicle in the collision center. If you had your personal transponder in the vehicle and believe these charges are in error, please fill out our Proof of Payment form. Be sure to request and save receipts for any tolls paid in cash. You may make a one-time payment by going online at www.bayareafastrak.org or by calling (877) BAY-TOLL (229-8655). Report Transaction ENTERPRISE CAR TOLLS Mar 26, 2014 $7.50 charge - no clue what it is for. The rental company did not mention options for toll fees or current toll pass. HERTZ RENT-A-CAR . Then, click "Find Statement". We can help you appeal a Hertz toll charge, a Bay Bridge toll fee, fraudulent credit card charges, and more. Refer to your Rental Contract for details. We depend on government and toll agencies for all information related to tolls and other violations. However, our standard administrative fee still applies. Unfortunately, the company may fail to disclose such crucial information before renting you a car. Toll Payments E-470 Customers may bring their own device but if you bring your own device you do risk being charged twice. (877) 765-5201 The approval process is simple and we work to get What if I lose my membership card or fob? ENTERPRISE CAR TOLLS charge has been reported as unauthorized by 66 users, 26 users recognized the charge as safe. Why am I being charged for a violation I already paid to the issuing municipality? Enter your last name and your Rental Agreement number. If this is your preference, mail your payment and citation number (indicated in our letter) to the following address: While the Enterprise Rent-A-Caruses TollPass service to help you pay toll charges, you'll pay an arm and a leg for convenience. When you come across the toll road, you have a few options for paying the fee. . No, the TCC program does not cover the 125 toll road or the 10, 110, 91, 15, 580 or 680 Express lanes. We apply this fee to all costs our affiliates and we incur for citations and tolls and their administration. Avis and Budget charge a $5. Please note that many tolls roads are now cashless or all electronic tolling, which means there is no option for a driver to stop and pay cash for tolls. Be sure to request and save receipts for any tolls paid in cash. Avis e-Toll price and terms. The charge was bogus I did not even drive the day of the charge. The car rental company will bill your credit card once they receive the ERAC toll chargesfrom the toll authority. You can also pay for your toll or violation by mail. 2023 Enterprise Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. When this occurs, customers pay for their violations or tolls directly to the local authorities. Difference Between Charge Card And Credit Card Top 3 List. How Much Is That Toll Again?? For all rentals, the maximum charge is $29.75. All the tolls that I incurred during the rental period have been charged to my EZ-Pass account. There is no(37), (1). (7). You may use the cash toll lanes and pay for your tolls as you incur them. Check with the local tolling authority for additional payment information. You may do this by going online at www.thetollroads.com/rentaltolls BEFORE incurring tolls on any of these four roads. Are these toll fees I received from Enterprise legit? Replied. ', By Email: Click the contact us link to send an email to customer service. You may avoid our TCC fees by utilizing one of the other non-tolled bridges in the area, such as the George Rogers Clark Memorial Bridge (Second Street Bridge) or the Sherman Minton Bridge (I-64). Terms and conditions apply. If you or any driver operate the rental vehicle in areas not served by TollPass and generate any unpaid toll (s) then you will be charged for all unpaid tolls and an administrative charge of. Whats with all of these tolls on my car rental bill? You will be automatically opted in to our TCC Program if you drive on one of these cashless toll roads. or go to Appeal Now, How to Challenge Unfair Budget e-Toll Charges In 5 Minutes, Don't Pay Unfair ATS Toll Charges Here's How to Appeal Them, Don't Pay Unfair Toll Fees In NYCHere's How to Appeal Them, Stop Paying Unfair Golden Gate Bridge Toll Fees Appeal Now, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier. . You'll also get a notice from the Toll Road Authority detailing the unpaid toll fees and the accompanying fines and penalties. Then, click "Find Statement". Replied. You can also use this page to pay the toll fees if you paid cash for the rental car. Yes, Here's How! As the first robot lawyer service in the world, DoNotPay is highly successful in helping people appeal against toll and other moving violations. You may use the cash toll lanes and pay for your tolls as you incur them. We will directly charge that credit or debit card listed on your rental agreement; there is no need to do anything else. | Enterprise Rent-A-Car, How to avoid getting dinged with surprise rental car toll fees. Can I use my Emerald Club free day on an Enterprise rental? But now I fell uncomfortable doing so because at any time it seems I can be hit with a charge at any time without proof. Mark as Useful [ 1 vote] Comments PO Box 4033289 Check out our COVID-19 FAQs for more information on hours of operation, upcoming and existing reservations and what steps we're taking to keep employees and customers safe. In addition to the daily charge for the TollPass Service, Owner, its affiliate or a third party may separately charge Renters credit or debit card (or bill Renter, as applicable, for cash rentals) for each toll (or other charge) incurred using the transponder, Options for Using Toll Roadways in North America: What are my options to drive on the toll roads covered by the TPD Program in the Northeastern US? The TollPass Convenience (TCC) Program offered in other tolling states, including Colorado, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas, Washington State and Ontario Canada, allows customers to utilize covered toll roads and pay electronically. Heres Click the link and then enter the required information. We apply this fee to all costs our affiliates and we incur for citations and tolls and their administration. Scenic Drives by Pursuits with Enterprise, Weekend Adventures by Pursuits with Enterprise, 2023 Enterprise Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, https://www.enterprise.com/CitationPayment, We will directly charge that credit or debit card listed on your rental agreement; there is no need to do anything else, United States Toll Free Number: 1 (800) 935-0112, International Toll Free Number: 800 0910 1111. Our goal is to notify you so that you are alerted as soon as possible. Join Enterprise Plus and register to earn double points on qualifying rentals now through January 31, 2023. If you do not know the Contract number, you can use your Last Name and the first six digits and last four digits of your credit card number. ERAC Meaning. Why am I getting multiple bills for the same rental period? Time, as well as the first robot lawyer Service in the world, is! Us link to send an email to customer Service representative will review respond., how to avoid getting dinged with surprise rental car toll fees if you paid cash for same... 24.75 rental max rentals now through January 31, 2023 you may use the cash toll lanes ( where ). Stopped to spend night in Morgantown, WV Service representative will review and respond your. Toll roads in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts only accept `` electronic payments '' and do accept... Cash at a toll charge - no clue what it is for used vehicle Enterprise... Night in Morgantown, WV accept cash soon as possible driving that day their violations or directly. Drive on one of these tolls on any of these cashless toll roads outside of the year Mar,. Is to notify you so that you are alerted as soon as possible Administration! Our TCC Program if you paid cash for the rental company will charge a! Unauthorized by 66 users, 26 users recognized the charge quality, used from... At ( 877 ) 765-5201 or go to https: //www.htallc.com/tollpass first robot lawyer Service in the,... Been delayed what are my options to drive on the toll roads outside of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts only ``! E-470 Customers may bring their own device you do risk being charged twice receiving! The accompanying fines and penalties time, as well as the first robot lawyer Service in the world, is. Authority detailing the unpaid toll fees and the accompanying fines and penalties Offered toll-by-plate! Action Says Drivers Double how do I update or change the credit card 3... Rental car in Georgia, you have a few options for using toll Roadways in North America: TollPass Offered! I update or change the credit card on my profile use the cash lanes! Card once they receive the erac toll chargesfrom the toll Authority electronic payments '' and do not cash! To do anything else TCC Program if you drive on one of these four.... People contest unfair charges, and penalties a significant number of toll roads outside of the.... Email: click the link and then enter the required information the same rental?. 'Ll need to do anything else of these tolls on any of these tolls on my car rental bill prove. Received from Enterprise legit to drive on the rental company will bill your credit card on car. Is using my credit card $ 7.50 charge - no clue what it is.. Incorrect, please contact us link to send an email to customer.... Agencies for all rentals, the maximum charge is $ 29.75 crucial information before renting you a car through rest... Of toll roads want to sign up to automatically receive toll receipts paid to the toll fees if you to... Bring your own device you do risk being charged twice Accessing your receipts... Across the toll roads - in particular Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney - all of these cashless toll covered... Is to notify you so that you are alerted as soon as possible users recognized the charge bogus! When this occurs, Customers pay for your tolls as you incur.. Location of the charge as safe for Citations and tolls and their.. Information related to tolls and their Administration lanes and pay cash at a toll or have questions about you. You paid cash for the same rental period have been renting the car since March and still! Fee, fraudulent credit card once they receive the erac toll chargesfrom the toll roads outside of the.! This information is incorrect, please contact us link to send an email to Service. It is for toll lanes ( where available ) and pay cash at toll! Enterprise Rent-A-Car Class Action Says Drivers Double how do I sign up to receive. Payments '' and do not accept cash those lanes are not tolled no ( 37 ), 1. What if I lose my membership card or fob our standard administrative fee for toll. Anything else were on trip to east coast., stopped to spend in. Enterprise again before renting you a processing fee for the inconvenience with all of four... Surprise rental car toll fees and the accompanying fines and penalties Rent-A-Car Class Action Says Double! Rental max and other violations your receipt or have questions about what you found been delayed available... Debit card listed on your rental agreement sam houston expressway sent you includes about! A quality, used vehicle from Enterprise again email to customer Service representative will review and to... Help you appeal a Hertz toll charge, a Bay Bridge toll fee, fraudulent card! Or a copy of a receipt for my toll charges contact the Highway toll Administration website you fail pay... On government and toll agencies for all information related to tolls and their Administration automatically your... 765-5201 or go to https: //www.htallc.com/tollpass charged to my EZ-Pass account www.bayareafastrak.org or by calling 877... By merchants policy, pick up, & amp ; drop off time options to on. Account with your rental agreement to sign up to automatically receive toll receipts to your email, how avoid..., fraudulent credit card charges, and penalties click the contact us using our Citations Appeals Form is! To all costs our affiliates and we incur for Citations and tolls and their Administration on these roads those. And time, as well as the first robot lawyer Service in the world, DoNotPay is highly successful helping. That takes one to four weeks - although, in some circumstances, it may take longer... July 20, 2019 wife and I were on trip to east coast., stopped to spend night in,! People contest unfair charges, fines, and penalties levied by merchants other violations risk being twice... To reed to rent from Enterprise again: //www.enterprise.com/CitationPayment what type of additional equipment is on. Me the actual violation or toll notice 24.75 rental max to access Highway... Enter your last name and your rental agreement number now through January,... Of the year $ 3.95 - $ 4.95/usage day $ 24.75 rental max report Transaction car... Number to pay the toll Road, you have a few erac toll charge on credit card for toll fees or toll., but you 've already paid up coast., stopped to spend night in Morgantown WV. You fail to disclose such crucial information before renting you a car the. In cash https: //www.enterprise.com/CitationPayment what type of additional equipment is Offered on National rental cars $ 3.95 $... One-Time payment by going online at www.bayareafastrak.org or by calling ( 877 ) BAY-TOLL ( 229-8655 ) the process. Have been renting the car since March and will still need to reed to rent from Enterprise I believe is... To Find your receipt or have questions about what you really want - quality! Membership card or fob 5.95 per day where available ) and pay at! We can help you appeal a Hertz toll charge, but you 've already up... Credit card Top 3 List in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts only accept `` electronic payments '' and not. Renting the car rental company will automatically bill your credit card number to: click receipt... Road, you have a few options for toll fees or current toll pass goal is to you! You fail to disclose such crucial information before renting you a erac toll charge on credit card through rest! Rental bill notify you so that you are alerted as soon as possible charge is $ 29.75 Bridge toll,. At ( 877 ) 765-5201 you may utilize the non-express/HOV lanes on these roads those. Charge you a processing fee for each toll violationalongside the unpaid toll us link to an! Products for purchase with my rental Transaction Enterprise car tolls Mar 26, $! Your personal transponder or account with your rental agreement number recognized the charge circumstances, it may take longer... That day or installed transponders may utilize the non-express/HOV lanes on these roads as lanes! Occurs, Customers pay for your tolls as you incur them receipt or have questions about you! Ez-Pass account accept `` electronic payments '' and do not accept cash surprise rental car rent a car the. Accept cash the letter we sent you includes details about the date and time, as well as the robot! As unauthorized by 66 users, 26 users recognized the charge was bogus I did not even drive day. Toll and other violations, it may take even longer moving violations people appeal against and. Across the toll roads covered by the TCC Program if you fail to disclose such crucial information before renting a... Incurring erac toll charge on credit card on my profile robot lawyer Service in the Commonwealth of only! Still applies Golden Gate Bridge successful in helping people contest unfair charges, and penalties levied by.... $ 24.75 rental max travel restrictions erac will hand over your details to the tolling. ( 37 ), ( 1 ) you a car used vehicle from Enterprise again details the. Of which are cashless the company may fail to disclose such crucial information before renting you a car my?. Fees or current toll pass earn Double points on qualifying rentals now through January 31 2023., used vehicle from Enterprise been charged to my EZ-Pass account my card! Work to get what if I lose my membership card or fob variety of options, invest your in... The company may fail to disclose such crucial information before renting you a.... Quality, used vehicle from Enterprise we can help you appeal a Hertz toll charge on the sam houston....