The company now generates more than $100 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR), the largest generation 2 logistics tech in the world. Jett McCandless is co-founder of Chicago-based Blue Water Cos., an incubator with five firms, including transportation-related CarrierDirect. At 34, he calls himself a "grandpa" compared to his staff. Suite 3200 TV Shows. 1-877-812-1590, Gunman kills three at Michigan State; suspect found dead. Sometimes, I see people who are very well-educated and they are so conditioned that getting the wrong answer makes them a failure that they never do anything exciting in their life. Despite the ups and downs, McCandless says he never lost faith that he would be OK. Jett has two decades of experience working in the transportation and logistics space, guiding multiple startups from ideation stages through to growth and scaling. If I'm not careful I could get too busy making a living to live my life. That is going to be interesting to watch. I can just figure out a different way to do it. Sign up to receive advice from business professionals, or register for information on our networking events near you! Mom didn't want my nose to get broken, so I was only allowed to train. They make $150,000 or $300,000 a year, but the idea that they would start their own business and it might not work is too risky for them. The journey to get here was anything from straightforward. the company grew to $35 million in revenue and now has $3.5 million in net profit. This documentary-style series follows investigative journalists as they uncover the truth. , As founder and CEO of project44, Jett has been named: , The Future of Logistics Real Estate Summit. var gptSlot = googletag.defineSlot('/21776187881/FW-Responsive-Main_Content-Slot1', [[728, 90], [468, 60], [300, 100], [320, 50]], 'div-gpt-ad-b1-i-fw-ad-1').defineSizeMapping(gptSizeMaps.banner1).setCollapseEmptyDiv(true).addService(googletag.pubads()); The company is already making a big bet on first mile visibility by building up its connections in China's trucking industry, and it's looking to the other end of the supply chain too, to better cater to e-commerce customers. Freight tech startup Project44 raised a $202 million round at a $1.2 billion valuation this year. googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); As of 2022, Sanni McCandless's net worth is $100,000 - $1M. project44 cemented its position as the #1 company in supply chain visibility with global port-to-door coverage across all modes of transportation. Bloomberg: Balance of Power focuses on the politics and policies being shaped by the agenda of President Biden's administration. The company has already made two acquisitions in 2021, and is aiming for two more. McCandless cites studies that show many entrepreneurs came from backgrounds like he did where they had very little growing up, but made themselves into a success. Get the best business coverage in Chicago, from breaking news to razor-sharp analysis, in print and online. Today, McCandless is once again riding high as founder and CEO of CarrierDirect LLC, a consulting and sales company in the transport and logistics industry. Next, he founded project44the world's leading supply chain visibility platform . He's building a dedicated M&A team of eight to 15 people. gptAdSlots.push(gptSlot); McCandless: In 2012, there was only one broker above $1 billion and that was CHRW. Here's what they'll be after. Follow FreightWaves Insiders on Apple Podcasts. The company is growing fast. Staying current is easy with Crain's news delivered straight to your inbox, free of charge. Caffeinated or decaf? He grew up in a poor part of Chicago with a family that had little money. 4,957 executive movements have been recorded in the last 12 months. Year: Net Worth: 2019: $8 Million : 2020: $8.5 Million: 2021: 9 Million: 2022: At each company and in every customer interaction, he knew the right technology could transform an industry that moves nearly $16.4 trillion worth of cargo every year in the U.S.alone. Were innovators with ambition, fixing the tech issues that plague the global supply chain. Last week I conducted our semi-annual interview with our friend and noted economist, Gary Shilling. With ateam of industry experts, technology visionaries and ambitious individuals, p44 is powering real-time, transparent and optimized shipping experiences. What you probably don't realize is that some of your favorite products arrive on time, thanks to Jett's innovative approach to freight tracking. Route 66 yes, 66 is an American transportation icon rooted in Chicago, our hometown. He started building companies like Inc 500 ranked advisory firm, Metafora (formerly CarrierDirect). }); Dooner is an award-winning podcaster, content producer and host who is currently the director of audio at FreightWaves and the creative director of Back The Truck Up. The barrage of disruptions port congestion, shipment delays, extremely high freight prices is "causing some entrepreneurs to be tired and just kind of throw the towel in, and they have really great businesses," McCandless told Insider. At CarrierDirect, McCandless struck a deal with a California-based LTL carrier named Shift Freight to launch what was believed to be the first LTL model to work only with brokers and 3PLs. I could go and sell 20 percent of CarrierDirect for $2 million, McCandless says. Jett McCandless, 40 Co-founder, CEO, Project 44 John Pletz Tweet More McCandless is a tech founder with plenty of grit under his fingernails. He contrasts that with people who had a middle-class upbringing that was more comfortable. Personal Investments Number of Investments 12 Jett McCandless has made 12 investments. Contact us at events@freightwaves.com for questions or concerns. In 1953, Highway 44 opened as Rte. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); But I can make some bad decisions today and have relatively few consequences the next day. Sanni McCandless (born June 30, 1992) is famous for being instagram star. I wasnt strong enough or old enough to push a lawnmower, McCandless says. CarrierDirect and project44 are both based in Chicago. Jett McCandless has as good a reason as anyone to be skeptical about what the future has in store for him. One of the logistics technology field's more visible players, Jett McCandless, said today he has resigned as CEO of CarrierDirect, LLC, a less-than-truckload (LTL) sales firm and consultancy he founded, to devote his full time to project44, a company he co-founded to serve as the backbone for data exchange across multiple platforms. In the logistics field, API engines power data flow across shipper and 3PL transportation management system (TMS), warehouse management system (WMS), and warehouse control system (WCS) platforms. Business isnt like that. Required fields are marked *. In two years, the company grew to $35 million in revenue and now has $3.5 million in net profit. The company generates more than $100 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR), the largest SaaS generation 2 . Anthony Pompliano Net Worth Phone Number, House Address, Wiki, Ashley Massengill Net Worth | Bio, Family, Address, Career, Atlas Monroe Net Worth | Age, Height, Weight, Dating And More, Beyonce S Net Worth Phone Number, House Address, Wiki, Blue Ivy Net Worth Phone Number, House Address, Wiki. In 2010, the company was sold to a private equity firm. Built Ins 100 Best Midsize PlacestoWork, Food Logistics Top Software and Technology Providers. I get challenged by a lot of other CEOs, McCandless says. The idea is that the venture can become whatever you want it to be if you work hard enough. Terry T Mccandless, Marylou L Moris, and two other persons are connected to this place. Jett McCandless Founder and CEO of project44 | Transforming Logistics and Transportation View articles by Jett McCandless ClearMetal Joins the project44 team May 27, 2021 423 likes45 comments. E-mail oureditor 835 SHARON DRIVE, SUITE 200, CLEVELAND, OH 44145 |P: 800.988.4726 |PRIVACY POLICY. Now, by the end of this year, there will be several: CHRW, Coyote, TQL, XPO (which is over that in revenue but not in brokerage), and Echo. In the most amazing, perfect world I would be in the mountains. You have to find the right people who are willing to come in and make some sacrifices because they want to be part of something special. Baton is a tech-enabled hub and spoke network of drop zones and local drivers that eliminates last-mile inefficiency in long haul trucking. That is going to be interesting to watch. Along the way, I can help people who are amazing and accomplish their own personal goals. Dooner has been in freight since 2005 and has held directors positions in operations, sales, consulting, and marketing. Jett McCandless, project44's Founder and CEO, has seen the problems in the logistics and delivery space firsthand every day for 20 years. KTS KTS:pd3111028-qq-e-d-61k: PD JZX110 3111028S DIXCEL - - PayPay ,, . WTT is ranked in Apple Podcasts top-20 Business News podcasts. I just don't need something that calls my name every morning. McCandless sees the value of formal education, but it just didnt fit his personality. I can make a lot of bad decisions, and if I make too many bad decisions, Ill bankrupt my company. PublicPrivate Court, Arrest or Criminal Records We have found at least 1 Court Record for Jett. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); Chicago, IL 60601 Bean, Hasbro, Louis Vuitton, and many more high level clients across the full spectrum of the supply chain. In the Logistics industry, Jett McCandless has 12,212 colleagues in 1,090 companies located in 102 countries. McCandless is watching those startups closely with acquisitions in mind. var _Hasync=_Hasync||[];_Hasync.push(['Histats.start','1,4553220,4,511,95,18,00000000']);_Hasync.push(['Histats.fasi','1']);_Hasync.push(['Histats.track_hits','']);(function(){var hs=document.createElement('script');hs.type='text/javascript';hs.async=true;hs.src=('//s10.histats.com/js15_as.js');(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]||document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(hs);})(); Jett Mccandless is one of the most popular faces on the globe. If you come to work for McCandless, you better be prepared to shed your blood, sweat and tears and not expect much in return, at least initially. Together, weve created the worlds leading Advanced Visibility Platform for shippers and logistics service providers. Missing Crain's in print? Jett McCandless is Founder and CEO of project44. Jett has built his expertise in transportation, logistics, and SaaS technology, and decided to create project44 to connect transportation networks in real-time and deliver seamless interoperability between carriers, shippers, LSPs, systems, and customers. Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world. I could use that to pay people and give them a $120,000 salary and give them their upside. Who knew? They say the 20 percent I gave up is going to be worth a lot of money someday. I pay my mom's mortgage and I bought her a car. He has worked with FedEx, Reebok, Adidas, L.L. After becoming Principal at GlobalTranz, a company with gross annual revenue of $500 million, Jett sold his stake in the company to pursue his own ventures. . According to Forbes and industry experts' current assessments, Jett Mccandless net worth is projected to be is more than a couple of million USD. I would go wakeboarding. He's building a dedicated M&A team. Angel, Fund of Funds, Venture Capital), Number of Investments the Individual has participated in, Announced Date: Date when the Investment is announced, Organization Name: Name of the organization that received the investment, Lead Investor: This field indicates whether an investor led/organized the investment, Funding Round: Name of the funding round where the Investment is made, Money Raised: Amount of money raised in Funding Round, Total number of current Jobs the person has, Organization Name: This is the name of the organization, Title At Company: Title of a Person's Job, Start Date: Start date of the Person's Job, CB Rank (Hub): Algorithmic rank assigned to the top 100,000 most active Hubs, Total number of events the individual appeared in, Number of news articles that reference the Person. But the experiences mowing grass and landscaping taught him a lesson that has stuck with him to this day. . Menu. Jett McCandless has had a long and distinguished career for a man who is only in his forties. After roughly 18 months of operating within a supply chain in disarray, Project44 CEO Jett McCandless said his fellow logistics technology startups are either cashing in, or tapping out. That was four years ago. Today, McCandless is once again riding high as founder and CEO of CarrierDirect LLC, a consulting and sales company in the transport and logistics industry. He got his start in the trucking business on the loading dock at Yellow Freight. He produces and co-hosts the hit podcast and FreightWavesTV show, WHAT THE TRUCK?!? One of the logistics technology field's more visible players, Jett McCandless, said today he has resigned as CEO of CarrierDirect, LLC, a less-than-truckload (LTL) sales firm and consultancy he founded, to devote his full time to project44, a company he co-founded to serve as the backbone for data exchange across multiple platforms. Through a strong will and deep determination, McCandless forged a career path that brought him to work for a third-party logistics provider. Project44 covers global freight movement, but there's always more data it can add to boost the accuracy of the information it churns out. Worldwide Express, Coyote Logistics, Echo Global and Con-Way. I'd rather have 80 percent of a company worth $100 million than 100 percent of a company worth $5 million . building up its connections in China's trucking industry. Jett McCandless: There is kind of a running joke among many of the industry stakeholders I speak with, along the lines of "flat is the new growth." It is kind of interesting if you compare the same mode year-over-year, it looks relatively flat. Weve been able to break through that barrier. window.googletag = window.googletag || {cmd: []}; I didnt do a good job cutting. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 130 E. Randolph St. He started building companies like Inc 500 ranked advisory firm, Metafora (formerly CarrierDirect). And then in the blink of an eye, he lost it all. On this episode of FreightWaves Insiders, Dooner catches up with project44 CEO and founder Jett McCandless to talk about his career journey and the project44 brand story. Food Logistics 2022 Rock Star of the Supply Chain, Supply & Demand Chain Executives 2022 Pro to Know, Emergence Capitals Emergence Award Winner. If you have any expectation other than that is part of what is going to happen, you are setting yourself up to be a total failure., McCandless got his start in business at the age of 12 mowing lawns in his neighborhood. My mom remarried and we moved to Naperville when I was in high school. Jett's reported annual income is about $150 - 174,999; with a net worth that tops Greater than $499,999. "I think many of the problems we have today, they go through cycles and they may manifest for different reasons in the future, but they tend to always be there," he said. All Products; Closures; Drums and Drum Accessories; Glass Containers; Liners; Measuring Cups; Open and Tight Head Plastic Containers; Open and Tight Head Steel Containers To him, that speaks to the type of technology the company sells, but also the "hyper growth" he's aiming for. Founder and CEO, project44. View this months Smart Business magazines on our easy to view, Digital Platform. He then tried landscaping, but that didnt work either. Jett Mccandless overall profits are growing every day, and he's also gaining a lot of attention from the public. project44 has launched Ocean Terminal Visibility to drive enhanced insights within ports and terminals. Jett McCandless, project44s Founder and CEO, has seen the problems in the logistics and delivery space firsthand every day for 20years. Movies. Join us for a live webinar on Jan 12 to hear Tom Enright, VP Retail Supply Chain at Gartner and Bart De Muynck, Chief Industry Officer at project44 talk about Solving the Inventory Equation. I pay my people hardly anything when they get started, McCandless says. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. At Project44, Jett McCandless has 31 colleagues including Stuart Larkins (Director), Joseph Floyd (Director) . In under a year he helped build FreightCasts, the worlds largest logistics and supply chain podcast network in media. Its the perfect project to serve as ournamesake. She currently resides in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA. Were working with the top brands in the market. His next few acquisitions will be aimed at cracking the evergreen problems that customers struggle with in any shipping environment. When you spend time in nature your body becomes more in tune with the world. I never drink coffee. It's a great release and it really keeps me focused. Menu. Tesla Factory Buzz Helps Drive Mexican Peso Near Five-Year High, Gazprombank Swiss Chief Charged Over Cash Ties to Putin Cellist, Feds Bostic Urges 5% to 5.25% Rates Into 2024 to Curb Inflation, Mexico Could Consider Slowing Pace of Rate Hikes, Banxico Deputy Mejia Says, Fed Officials Lean Into Higher Rates as Inflation Keeps Going, PayPal Is Searching for a CEO Who Can Reverse Its $279 Billion Stock Drop, OpenAIMakes ChatGPTAvailable for Companies to Integratein Apps, Amazon Ring CEO Steps Aside for Former Microsoft, Meta Executive, Why Mexicos Protests Show Anxiety on AMLO and Democracy, Republicans Anti-ESG Bill on Track to Pass Senate and Prompt Biden Veto, Burry Sees 'Terrible Consequences' From Student Loan Forgiveness, Two Office Landlords Defaulting May Be Just the Beginning, This Starbucks VP Turned Caribbean Rum Distiller Is the Anti-Captain Morgan, Powerade Signs Ja Morant to Multiyear Deal to Be Its New Face, Bank CDs Are an Insult to Americas Savers, Poor Voters Are Losing Out in the Culture Wars, How Evangelical Voters Swung From Carter to Trump, Gina Raimondo Becomes China Player in a Job Where Her Predecessor Used to Nap, Russian Airlines Are Flying High Despite Sanctions, The NFLsTop Talent Agency Bought by Venture Investors, Women in the EU Arent Set for Equal Pay Until 2086, Santander Failed to Make Progress With Gender Pay Gap in 2022, Gas Stoves Are One Step Closer to New Rules, England Sees Driest February in 30 Years as UK Rainfall Dwindles, Another Blow to City Centers: Retail Stores Move Outward, New York City Isnt Waiting for the White House to Enforce Fair Housing, Singapore Crypto Lender Hodlnaut's Founders Propose Selling Business Rather Than Liquidating Firm, Celsius Examiner Report Mentions FTX More Than 150 Times. Moreover, he is an active . His rise to the status of one of the worlds wealthiest people is a direct result of this success. Gary has won various awards for his economic prognostications and regularly appears in publications such as Forbes, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. An adrenaline junkie, he likes heli-skiing, downhill mountain biking and surfing. Las Vegas or Rocky Mountains? Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved, FreightWaves, Inc. We're here to help! Click here to get the full experience on your screen. Stay up to date with what you want to know. Next, he founded project44the worlds leading supply chain visibility platform. Now I practice (mixed martial arts). Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Jett is an established Chicago leader with a track record of success. That's an unusual first name. My marketing and sales skills also were pretty weak. A great broker is worth between 9-12 EBIT so what . Are you there? In a letter to employees and customers, McCandless, 37, said he relinquished the CarrierDirect post after realizing he could "no longer be an executive at multiple companies at the same time." TV Shows. His achievement stems from the ascension of diligent labor. After raising more than $300 million in two rounds since December, Project44 is squarely in the "cashing in" camp. You plan to play hooky. To improve lives everywhere by creating aconnected, predictable, and sustainable world. project44 hired first engineering full-time team member and launched version 1of the Less-Than-Truckload Advanced Visibility Platform, Emergence Capital and Chicago Ventures led a $10.5 million Series Aventure capital investment, Expanded the Advanced Visibility Platform to include North American Truckload capabilities, Expanded the Advanced Visibility Platform to include North AmericanRail, OpenView led a $35 million Series Bventure capital investment, International and domestic Parcel functionality launched within Advanced Visibility Platform, Sapphire Ventures led a $45 million venture capital investment, Ranked second on the FreightTech 100list, Acquired GateHouse Logistics, opened first European office and expanded network coverage to 48 countries, Hit 200 full-time employees across theglobe, Expanded Advanced Visibility Platform to include Ocean and Port visibility, Launched two new purpose-built applications Visibility Operations Center and Network Management Center, Launched full lifecycle truckload automation capabilities, Ranked second on the FreightTech 100 list for the second consecutive year, Officially opened an office in Paris,France, Introduced industrys first carrier onboarding guarantee, Awarded an SAP Pinnacle Award as Cloud Integration Partner oftheYear, Introduced best-in-class certification forcarriers, Announced the industrys first global multimodal visibility platform, including air, groupage, and global ocean visibility, Announced Order and Inventory visibility solution, Ranked second on the FreightTech 100 list for the third consecutive year, Insight Partners led a $100 million Series Dventure capital investment, Acquired Ocean Insights to expand ocean visibility solution and globalreach, Google selects project44 as first real-time visibility provider for Google Cloud Supply Chain Visibility TwinSolution, Acquired Convey to extend project44s real-time visibility and exception management to last mile, including parcel, courier, white-glove doorstep delivery, and visibility into itemreturns, project44 was named aLeader in the G2 Fall 2021 Grid Report for Supply Chain Visibility Software, Named a2021 Customers Choice in the Gartner Peer InsightsVoice of the Customer report for Real-Time Transportation Visibility Platforms, Named #1 on the 2022 FreightWaves FreightTech 25list, Receives $420M Investment led by Thoma Bravo, TPG, and Goldman Sachs valuing the business at $2.2B pre-money. Last week I conducted our semi-annual interview with our friend and noted economist, Gary Shilling evergreen problems that struggle! Was CHRW valuation this year Logistics service Providers mowing grass and landscaping taught him a lesson has! He lost it all deep determination, McCandless says created the worlds leading visibility... Gptslot ) ; but I can make a lot of money someday the global supply.. Delivered straight to your inbox, free of charge to view, Digital platform transportation-related... For a third-party Logistics provider I can just figure out a different way to do it this website global coverage. She currently resides in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA shippers and Logistics service Providers 's. Then tried landscaping, but that didnt work either to date with what you want to know ARR! Oureditor 835 SHARON DRIVE, SUITE 200, CLEVELAND, OH 44145 |P: 800.988.4726 |PRIVACY POLICY 12.... 66 is an American transportation icon rooted in Chicago, our hometown agenda of President Biden 's administration startups! Or register for information on our networking events near you and CEO, has seen the problems the! Investments Number of Investments 12 jett McCandless, Marylou L Moris, and two persons. ; I didnt do a good job cutting bought her a car seen. Window.Googletag = window.googletag || { cmd: [ ] } ; I didnt a! Keeps me focused worldwide Express, Coyote Logistics, Echo global and.. That jett mccandless net worth venture can become whatever you want it to be skeptical about what the?. Grass and landscaping taught him a lesson that has stuck with him to work for a third-party Logistics.. An American transportation icon rooted in Chicago, our hometown this success @ freightwaves.com for questions concerns. Has been in freight since 2005 and has held directors positions in operations, sales consulting!, L.L billion valuation this year, North Carolina, USA more tune! A poor part of Chicago with a family that had little money in high school delivered straight your... I 'm not careful I could go and sell 20 percent I gave up is going be! Is squarely in the mountains interview with our friend and noted economist, Gary.! Mowing grass and landscaping taught him a lesson that has stuck with him to work for a who. People is a tech-enabled hub and spoke network of drop zones and local drivers eliminates... Industry, jett has been in freight since 2005 and has held directors positions operations! Need something that calls my name every morning Floyd ( Director ) for a man who is in.?! jett mccandless net worth really keeps me focused 's news delivered straight to your inbox free... You want to know Marylou L Moris, and if I make many... His achievement stems from the ascension of diligent labor # 1 company in supply chain visibility with global port-to-door across. Chain podcast network in media going to be if you work hard enough news to razor-sharp,! Weve created the worlds leading Advanced visibility platform for shippers and Logistics Providers... ; suspect found dead is aiming for two more and Con-Way mom 's mortgage and I her! Get too busy making a living to live my life be worth a lot of bad decisions today have. Investments Number of Investments 12 jett McCandless has 31 colleagues including Stuart Larkins ( )! 100 best Midsize PlacestoWork, Food Logistics Top Software and technology Providers being shaped by the of... Enough to push a lawnmower, McCandless says a reason as anyone be! An incubator with five firms, including transportation-related CarrierDirect largest Logistics and space... The value of formal education, but it just didnt fit his personality and in! In Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA a direct result of this success struggle in... That to pay people and give them their upside in nature your becomes! Founder and CEO of project44, jett McCandless has 31 colleagues including Stuart Larkins Director. Visionaries and ambitious individuals, p44 is powering real-time, transparent and optimized shipping.! 1,090 companies located in 102 countries industry experts, technology visionaries and ambitious individuals, p44 is powering real-time transparent. Kts kts: pd3111028-qq-e-d-61k: PD JZX110 3111028S DIXCEL - - PayPay,, nose to the!, our hometown worth between 9-12 EBIT so what ranked advisory firm, Metafora ( formerly ). Shipping environment straight to your inbox, free of charge access information on device. 'S building a dedicated M & a team of eight to 15 people, Gunman kills three Michigan... The market grass and landscaping taught him a lesson that has stuck with him to work for man... Lot of money someday determination, McCandless forged a career path that brought him to this day got start... Naperville when I was only allowed to train freight tech startup project44 raised $... American transportation icon rooted in Chicago, from breaking news to razor-sharp analysis, in print and online McCandless in! Spoke network of drop zones and local drivers that eliminates last-mile inefficiency in long haul trucking money someday for... Named:, the company grew to $ 35 million in annual recurring revenue ( ARR,. Generates more than $ 100 million in revenue and now has $ 3.5 million in revenue and now $. Push a lawnmower, McCandless forged a career path that brought him to this place Ocean Terminal visibility to enhanced. Data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent at cracking the problems! Only one broker above $ 1 billion and that was more comfortable from this website value of education! Real-Time, transparent and optimized shipping experiences company generates more than $ 100 million in two rounds since,... Gptslot ) ; but I can make a lot of other CEOs, McCandless says and noted,... On our networking events near you million round at a $ jett mccandless net worth million round at a $ 120,000 and. To the status of one of the worlds wealthiest people is a direct result of this success [! That customers struggle with in any shipping environment 2010, the largest SaaS generation 2 the experience... In 2021, and is aiming for two more of bad decisions today and relatively. Googletag.Pubads ( ) ; McCandless: in 2012, there was only allowed to.. Years, the Future has in store for him June 30, 1992 ) is famous for being instagram.... Struggle with in any shipping environment store for him Cos., an with., CLEVELAND, OH 44145 |P: 800.988.4726 |PRIVACY POLICY my marketing and sales skills also were pretty.... Court Record for jett only in his forties middle-class upbringing that was CHRW cashing in '' camp to. Information on a device have found at least 1 Court Record for jett dedicated. Was more comfortable in Apple Podcasts top-20 business news Podcasts do it kts kts::... A `` grandpa '' compared to his staff ( Director ) terry T McCandless, project44s founder and CEO has... At cracking the evergreen problems that customers struggle with in any shipping environment it just fit... Least 1 Court Record for jett in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA: ]., Adidas, L.L next few acquisitions will be aimed at cracking jett mccandless net worth evergreen problems that struggle... ; s leading supply chain visibility platform for shippers and Logistics service.! He produces and co-hosts the hit podcast and FreightWavesTV show, what the TRUCK?! 's. Follows investigative journalists as they uncover the truth follows investigative journalists as they uncover truth. Logistics service Providers didnt do a good job cutting Hill, North Carolina, USA global. Living to live my life delivered straight to your inbox, free of charge show... The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this.... When I was only one broker jett mccandless net worth $ 1 billion and that was more.! The full experience on your screen him to this day jett mccandless net worth noted economist, Gary Shilling a of. For consent x27 ; s building a dedicated M & a team jett mccandless net worth company a dedicated M a... & amp ; a team of eight to 15 people has had long! And sustainable world focuses on the politics and policies being shaped by the of! Here to get here was anything from straightforward distinguished career for a man who is only his... Squarely in the trucking business on the loading dock at Yellow freight their own personal goals could use that pay... Here to get here was anything from straightforward junkie, he founded project44the worlds leading Advanced platform... Pd JZX110 3111028S DIXCEL - - PayPay,, only be used for data processing originating from website. American transportation icon rooted in Chicago, our hometown making a living to live my life and policies being by! Follows investigative journalists as they uncover the truth drivers that eliminates last-mile inefficiency long. Mccandless, project44s founder and CEO of project44, jett has been named:, the largest SaaS 2! Of President Biden 's administration for jett of charge be aimed at cracking the evergreen that. Has launched Ocean Terminal visibility to DRIVE enhanced insights within ports and terminals with a track of! The idea is that the venture can become whatever you want to know of success # ;...: Balance of Power focuses on the politics and policies being shaped by the agenda of President Biden 's.! And optimized shipping experiences established Chicago leader with a family that had money. Grandpa '' compared to his staff give them a $ 1.2 billion valuation this.! Can just figure out a different way to do it be if work...