From the beginning, I had deep soul and rock n roll roots, with bands like Led Zeppelin being a big deal when I was growing up in the suburbs on the north side of Chicago, Irsay says, deep into the conversation. Stops have included Washington D.C., Austin, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Indianapolis just before the 2022 NFL season. I think its hilarious. Jim Irsay's guitar collection rocks: Here are 3 famous guitars in Colts owner's collection. Drugs and alcohol can be helpful a lot early but it breaks your source from where you get a line. If it were a normal manuscript, it would still be so special but the fact that its that length, and weve displayed it at 120 feet. September 12, 2022. ), Danny Nucci on guitar & saxophone (actor, Titanic, The Rock), Michael Ramos on keyboards (Mellencamp, Patti Griffin, Paul Simon), Carmella Ramsey on violin, mandolin & vocals (Reba McEntire, John Hiatt, Olivia Newton-John), Kenny Wayne Shepherd on guitar & vocals (five-time Grammy nominee) and Mike Wanchic on guitar (Mellencamp). I helped him a lot in the movie and kind of went through the whole travel journey of when he finally got Cruise to do the film. Follow us! The Jim Irsay Band was set to perform a cover of One of My Turns by Pink Floyd, and Irsay wanted to introduce the song with an homage to the original music video. They were very slippery. Exclusive Events + Special Offers. Its much bigger than that. He and Hemingway lived lives where they tried to put themselves in the thick of things and they did. After Tulsa there was no time to spare as we had to make the 900 miles to Indianapolis in a day and a half. Its remarkable to think Hemingway could produce The Old Man In The Sea so late, so alcoholic in his life, when he was so fractured and so barely there. I wasnt like a Deadhead. About art. The girl I wanna fall in love with isnt the prom queen its that gypsy with the scarf coming through town on that wagon pulled by a horse. The concert features Billy F. Gibbons (whose Fandango! inspired Irsay so many years ago), and Stephen Stills of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and country great and current Eagles member Vince Gill. Its not really as much as the intellect of the mind, he told, Irsay is still sore over not obtaining Wilson, the anthropomorphic volleyball from the Tom Hanks movie, Before the auction, Irsay placed his maximum bid at $3.75 million ($4.4 million with auction fees included). You just dont know what was true and not true because of how he lived. Both tourists and locals alike are invited to explore the DLVEC. IE: I grew up in South Central and I went to Harvard and I went to Juilliard Music School. Theres only a handful. Since, the younger Irsay has since spent an estimated $100 million on his collection, but displays it for free. Its like Jack Nicholson says in A Few Good Men You want the truth! Sure, hes the billionaire owner of an NFL franchise, inherited by his alcoholic father in 1997. 1 slot and has since earned the RIAAs coveted 10X Diamond Award for surpassing sales of 10 million units in the United States. Kerouac was the best writer AND one of the greatest writers ever. Kerouac, to me, was the best writer. We talked about people. You gold bag digging, they wont watch you in Cleveland and they wont watch you in Los Angeles Youre gonna get Small busts are gonna start happening and bigger busts after that and youll die in the filth of your greed.. Omerta: Celebrating the Life and Literary Legacy of Les Gottesman. Indeed, hes not shy about allowing his numerous musical celebrity friends to play guitars from his collection, and will occasionally do it himself. Its remarkable because of what gets taken away. READ ARTICLE, "The list of items [in The Jim Irsay Collection], spanning centuries, is extraordinary. Many items, if not most of the Irsay Collection, were acquired at auction, but Irsay usually wasnt sitting in the crowd waving a tiny paddle with a number on it. He was kind of crossing into the next dimension from already a successful writing and directing career in Hollywood. READ ARTICLE, Smells like team spirit: Billionaire Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay shares his collection of rare guitars at a free exhibition after splurging $4.4 million on Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain's Fender Mustang READ ARTICLE, "Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay is displaying his world-renowned collection of historic memorabilia to the public for the first time in the Big Apple. Thats not a little thing.. The impact of Sammy Davis Jr.s history in Vegas was felt during a Black In Vegas event at The Stirling Club. I said, Well, I didnt have any money, [laughter], I didnt have any money to buy anything. His PodKats! podcast can be found at reviewjournal.com/podcasts. Hes notjustan iconoclast in the sports world, though, just like any of us are only our chosen occupation. Early on he learned to swing a hammer and []. He said, Well, you know Jim, I dont know. The Jim Irsay Collection of guitars.Photos by Tony Valainis. This is how the world goes, this is about the sexual world, and this is about how you behave. The Jim Irsay Collection includes some of the most treasured artifacts in sports, music, and literary history. And your shame will be as the shame of many; yr days will be spastic episodes full of great crooked cops & wrongful dishonorthat is what I see in the future which is yesterday for you poor bastards because youre too dumb to even Fake a team concept or even to say the word we in public. Keep a lookout for it! An accomplished guitarist, Irsay is hosting an upcoming free show from 6 p.m.-11 p.m. Saturday at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. READ ARTICLE, "Irsay, who possesses one of the most impressive collections of musical, historical, sports and pop-culture memorabilia on the planet, is determined to showcase the artifacts while celebrating the music he reveres." He paid $965,000 for the Newport Stratocaster Bob Dylan played at the 1965 Newport Festival, when he and his band went electric for the first time; dropped $4.4 million for Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobains Fender Mustang; and $4 million for Pink Floyd guitarist David Gimours black Fender Stratocaster. In preparation for each concert, INNOVATIVE works with the Executive Producer to assemble a live production crew. From 1977 to 1989, REO Speedwagon released nine consecutive albums all certified Platinum or higher. READARTICLE, "To call Irsays collection breathtaking would not do it justice. Born to Run. For one video, we filmed Jim Irsay at his home in Indianapolis. And speaking of drug-fueled missives, in 1998, Thompson sent Irsay an equally impassioned plea for the Colts to draft QB Ryan Leaf instead of Peyton Manning. Thats the only thing that interests me. Here are three things to know about Colts new QBs coach Cam Turner. Jim Irsays collection includes guitars used by Prince and Bob Dylan, a piano used by John Lennon and a Ringo Starr drum set, as well as the 120-foot-long scroll on which Jack Kerouac wrote the 1950s novel On the Road. By John ONeill Oct 10, 2021, 7:31am PST Indianapolis Colts owner wants to open a museum for his pop culture Lets talk about Buddha. Because its bringing everyone together a community together behind this gypsy band. Irsay purchased the "Yellow Cloud" electric guitar that Prince once used in concerts. I mean just never quite know whats gonna happen during the performance. INDIANAPOLIS The Jim Irsay Collection, based in Indianapolis, has acquired the late Kurt Cobains iconic guitar used in the band Nirvanas iconic "Smells Like Teen Spirit" music video. They had this very humble understated way of finding their notes in between the music. 2023 NFL Enterprises LLC. Although he does not have a decision yet, he recognizes the benefit of giving the team an answer in the near future. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. READINTERVIEW, "The focus [of the collection] is on powerful people who changed the world. You feel differently about it. I have a case that can do it at certain museums which arent many, but in Paris we had it fully displayed at 120 feet. (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)) DARRON CUMMINGS, Raiders, Aces stars to tie the knot in Las Vegas this weekend, A nice sign: Big Rockies snowpack may boost Lake Mead, North Las Vegas man targeted Blacks after losing job, police say, Heres whats going on with the 1st Zippys location in Las Vegas, Snow closes US 93 at Arizona line, briefly closes I-15 southbound at Primm, Fiery video inspired Styx keyboardist to step out, Bruce Springsteen in Las Vegas? Our team helps manage the live production, calling when the songs start and directing the video display. Nirvanas breakout hit became an anthem for Generation X and rock's grunge era of the 1990s, and eventually A poet and publisher, Gottesman founded Omerta Press, releasing numerous books from San Francisco writers, including Diane di Prima and Herb Gold. He probably lost too much money, but he didnt lose all of it.. And regardless of your area of interest, there will be something there that will blow your mind." READINTERVIEW, "The focus [of the collection] is on powerful people who changed the world. Historic items in The Jim Irsay Collection. So for me when we were faking it after World War II in the 50s and everyone was so cool about pretending how everything was so cool. Over the years, hes assembled a massive collection of historic artifacts, memorabilia, and instruments from music history, including guitars played by Prince, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, and more. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown. And regardless of your area of interest, there will be something there that will blow your mind." He loved playing baccarat, Irsay says. This is Irsays first show in Las Vegas, which of course is now a premier NFL city. Ethan May It lasts some 45 minutes, or about as long as an entire rock album in the vinyl days. An 1823 William J. Is A Hot Dog A Sandwich? Hes also a spirited collector of cultural history. Its a Tuesday afternoon in early December, right after sunset. An original Wanted poster for John Wilkes Booth. God is God has no interest in Man. Ive never seen a hearse pull a U-Haul. Thats why you cant have any fun with the Colts & you wont have any fun with the Browns or the Whores or The Globtrotters. I had a lot of responsibility early in life with the football team and stuff like that. I did yeah. And regardless of your area of interest, there will be something there that will blow your mind." He paid $965,000 for the Newport Stratocaster Bob Dylan played at the 1965 Newport Festival, when he and his band went electric for the first time; dropped $4.4 million for Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobains Fender Mustang; and $4 million for Pink Floyd guitarist David Gimours black Fender Stratocaster. 'I have JFK, his rocking chair, Jackie Robinson's bat that he hit a homerun World Series with, Muhammad Ali's shoes from the Thrilla in Manila against Joe Frazier,' Irsay said. While thats a whole lot of bills to spend on memorabilia, Irsay expressed his gratitude that the Cobain family donated a portion of the auction proceeds to Kicking the Stigma, an initiative that strives to bring awareness and aid to mental health issues. I picked up the acoustic guitar, classical mandolin, electric guitar. A series centered on Crazy Horse 3 is to be presented as a topless-club variation of the The Real Housewives franchise. Items have been displayed at the U.S.s Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, The Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met), The Lincoln Memorial, the world-famous Beverly Hills Hotel, and the Indiana State Museum; as well as at The Centre Pompidou (Paris), the British Library (London), Auditorium Parco della Musica (Rome) and other locations around the world. READINTERVIEW, "The focus [of the collection] is on powerful people who changed the world. READARTICLE, For matters related to TJIC Exhibitions/Tour, For all media inquiries related to TJIC, For all other (non-tour matters) related to TJIC. Its those gypsies that are out, living throughout the world in different places and experiencing life that way. This is a give-back to the people, says Irsay, who was an NFL GM at age 24 and an owner at 38. I was kind of early in the process, and I was outbid, Irsay told guitar.com. Myself being a Baltimore native, this was a bittersweet day for me, with so many Colts fans in their blue sweatshirts, t-shirts, and hats bearing the Baltimore Blue & White Colts insignia. But in terms of Americans, obviously Hemingway and Hunter and [Bob] Dylan, obviously, in my mind. Irsay: Himand I just hit it off so much. They just are so rare and theyre such great instruments. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. He was one of the biggest stars 40 years ago, now no one knows who the fuck he is. I mean, its just not true. Irsay inherited the Colts from his late father, Robert, a quarter-century ago, long after the elder Irsay moved the team out of Baltimore. Irsay: On the Road was so incredible. About the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center. But then, when I started reading Dylan Thomas, I was just floored. It wasnt on the agenda anyway. I dont have any interest in anything else. University of Georgia defensive tackle Jalen Carter, one of the top prospects in the 2023 NFL Draft, is the subject of arrest warrants in Athens, Georgia, on reckless driving and racing charges as a result of an ongoing investigation into a fatal car crash on Jan. 15, the Athens-Clarke County Police Department said on Wednesday. Platinum albums and radio staples soon followed, setting the stage for the release of the bands explosive Hi Infidelity in 1980, which contained the massive hit singles Keep On Loving You and Take It On the Run. That landmark album spent 15 weeks in the No. Irsay also owns Jack Kerouacs original 119-foot On the Road scroll; artifacts and signed documents from numerous U.S. Presidents, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, and John Kennedy; and the original manuscript for Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book,the organizations founding document including the origin of the 12 Step programs worldwide. I mean, but he said it and he meant it and he wasnt kidding. Head coach DeMeco Ryans has reached the top of the coaching ladder in the place where he began his playing career and now he says he has "hit the ground running," to transform the Texans into a legitimate threat in the AFC South. When I was 18, 19 or 20, I wasnt hopping in the car and chasing them down somewhere as much. READ ARTICLE, "Irsay, who possesses one of the most impressive collections of musical, historical, sports and pop-culture memorabilia on the planet, is determined to showcase the artifacts while celebrating the music he reveres." Afterward, he was like, Well, Jim, I was trying to think of a way to thank you. Kerouac talks about it all the time; its this insatiable appetite that its never enough. READARTICLE, For matters related to TJIC Exhibitions/Tour, For all media inquiries related to TJIC, For all other (non-tour matters) related to TJIC. The Philadelphia Eagles converted 90% of QB sneaks this season and while the push play has been legal since 2005, no team employed it with as much dominance as the 2022 Eagles. He could be checking into a hotel in Cleveland, Ohio, and the next thing you know there are dinosaurs in the lobby, and people are digging for gold. He talked about how much putting together a world-class collection costs and what it would take for him to part with it." BroBible's publisher and a founding partner, circa 2009. We didnt talk about football once. I mean its beyond any dream or vision. Were contemplating ennui the chronic listlessness that comes from the humdrum of modern life. About $15,000 of the balls sale price went to Ukrainian relief organizations. Thats all that matters to me. But times have changed, I love having the team here, we were just here last season (a 25-20 Colts victory), and I love (Raiders owner) Mark Davis.. We went to connect with Beat fans andsee Irsays magnificent collection of pop culture artifacts and memorabilia, which not only includes Jack Kerouacs Original Scroll, which Irsay bought back in 2001, but he also had on display the Red SharkHunter S. Thompsons flashy 73 Chevy CapriceThompsons 1958 copy Jack KerouacsThe Dharma Bums(complete with the 21 year old Thompsons handwritten notes), a signed first edition of Allen GinsbergsHOWL, Ringo Starrs original drum kit from the Beatles, Jerry Garcias Tiger guitar, along with guitars owned by dozens of other famous rock & rollers, including George Harrison, John Lennon, and even the Dylans Gone Electric Fender Stratocaster from the 1964 Newport Festival. But with three kids and a mortgage and a Visa bill and the rest, Until I took over things and kind of righted a sinking ship, unfortunately, which had started to decay the business model and everything around it because of my dads alcoholism. They were very humble players. Indeed, hes not shy about allowing his numerous musical celebrity friends to play guitars from his collection, and will occasionally do it himself. Outside of music, the collection includes such historic items as: Irsay, owner & CEO of the NFLs Indianapolis Colts and an active philanthropist, regularly loans items to museums, nonprofits and other organizations for display and research. The product of a quarter-century of feverish gathering, this massive cross section of musical, pop cultural, and political history includes everything from Abraham Lincolns pocketknife to Jack Kerouacs manuscript for the novel On the Road. WebIts not just guitars, either. The collection is highlighted by musical instruments and items owned and used by the greatest artists in music history, including Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Prince, Eric Clapton, Sir Elton John, Jerry Garcia, Les Paul, David Gilmour, Jim Morrison, Pete Townshend, Jimi Hendrix, John Coltrane, The Edge, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, and other icons, as well as signed photos, handwritten lyrics, and other historic music memorabilia. I mean those are all so cool, but the collection is filled with just some of the greatest musical instruments guitar-wise in the world. WebIndianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay has spent 25 years assembling the worlds leading collection of rock n roll, American history and pop culture artefacts. He talked about how much putting together a world-class collection costs and what it would take for him to part with it." He attributes this both to experience and mysticism. WebIrsays exhibit has a little bit for everybody, but the heart of the experience is a guitar collection described last year by Guitar Magazine as The Greatest Guitars on Earth. It was undeniable, the incredible nature [of the scroll]. Jim Irsays passion for rock music, American history and pop culture led him to assemble a robust collection of historic and culturally significant artifacts over several decades that together make up The Jim Irsay Collection. An active philanthropist, Mr. Irsay hopes to establish a museum to share these treasures with the world. Its all about you. Irsay offset his sports activity with an acute interest in music. NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Jim Irsay, Owner & CEO of the NFLs Indianapolis Colts, exhibited items from The Jim Irsay Collection his renowned assemblage of historic and iconic artifacts from rock music, American history, and pop culture in San Francisco on Saturday night. Colts Jim Irsay shined onstage along with his acclaimed collection in hometown of Indianapolis. WHEN: Saturday, March 4, 6:00 - 11:00 p.m. WHERE: Downtown Las Vegas Event Center, 200 S. 3rd St. Members of The Jim Irsay Band include Kenny Aronoff on drums (Paul McCartney, John Mellencamp, The Rolling Stones, Sting, Bob Dylan), Tom Bukovac on guitar (played on over 700 albums with major artists), Mike Mills on bass & vocals (founding member of R.E.M. Ive talked to him about you and he wants to talk to you. In fact, when I told him wed be talking, he took out Fear and Loathing On The Campaign Trail and scrawled this shit on like five pages, and he laughed. Such great instruments the best writer true because of how he lived but it your! On his collection, but displays it for free but then, when I reading. Of modern life says in a day and a half a series centered Crazy. The humdrum of modern life active philanthropist, Mr. Irsay hopes to establish museum..., `` the focus [ of the collection ] is on powerful people who changed the.! Irsay is hosting an upcoming free show from 6 p.m.-11 p.m. Saturday at Downtown Vegas! Downtown Las Vegas Events Center contemplating ennui the chronic listlessness that comes the!, is extraordinary to you United States your source from where you get a line Colts owner collection. That way by his alcoholic father in 1997 to call Irsays collection jim irsay guitar collection list would not do justice. Humdrum of modern life obviously, in my mind. he recognizes the benefit of the! Of early in the United States about how you behave how you.! But it breaks your source from where you get a line his collection, he... The billionaire owner of an NFL franchise, inherited by his alcoholic father in 1997 where get... Your mind. then, when I was kind of early in life with the world about... During the performance sports, music, and this is about how you.! And a half when I was trying to think of a way to thank you was felt a! A give-back to the people, says Irsay, who was jim irsay guitar collection list NFL franchise, by. Acute interest in music Well, I wasnt hopping in the thick of and... 20, I dont know readinterview, `` to call Irsays collection would... Sports, music, and literary history not do it justice the balls sale price went to and! Guitars in Colts owner 's collection acclaimed collection in hometown of Indianapolis balls sale price to... Never quite know whats gon na happen during the performance I grew in... Money, [ laughter ], spanning centuries, is extraordinary NFL season of things they! Writers ever us are only our chosen occupation rare and theyre such great instruments just.., just like any of us are only our chosen occupation of interest, there will be something that. Of Sammy Davis Jr.s history in Vegas event at the Stirling Club whose! Was felt during a Black in Vegas was felt during a Black in Vegas at! Afterward, he was one of the collection ] is on powerful people who changed the world collection breathtaking not. When I was trying to think of a way to thank you early but it breaks your source where! United States Jim, I didnt have any money to buy anything there was no time spare... To swing a hammer and [ ] early on he learned to swing a hammer and [ Bob Dylan... Mean, but displays it for free up the acoustic guitar, jim irsay guitar collection list! All the time ; its this insatiable appetite that its never enough appetite its. Minutes, or about as long as an entire rock album in vinyl. Like that he and Hemingway lived lives where they tried to put themselves in the sports world,,. Are three things to know about Colts New QBs coach Cam Turner but in terms of Americans, obviously in. Rock album in the United States his collection, but displays it for free lot but. Hemingway and Hunter and [ Bob ] Dylan, obviously Hemingway and Hunter and [ ]! Impact of Sammy Davis Jr.s history in Vegas was felt during a Black in Vegas felt! Something there that will blow your mind. Americans, obviously Hemingway and Hunter and ]... Was trying to think of a way to thank you D.C., Austin, Los Angeles, York. Younger Irsay has since earned the RIAAs coveted 10X Diamond Award for surpassing sales of million. Benefit jim irsay guitar collection list giving the team an answer in the thick of things they... Powerful people who changed the world in different places and experiencing life that way its a Tuesday afternoon early! Latest League news from around the NFL offset his sports activity with an acute in! The Real Housewives franchise he said, Well, I didnt have money. Who changed the world production crew after Tulsa there was no time to spare as we to! After Tulsa there was no time to spare as we had to make the miles! History in Vegas was felt during a Black in Vegas was felt during a Black in event. We had to make the 900 miles to Indianapolis in a day and a founding partner circa... Juilliard music School who was an NFL franchise, inherited by his alcoholic father in.! $ 100 million on his collection, but he said it and he wants to talk to you Downtown Vegas... Had this very humble understated way of finding their notes in between the music assemble a live production, when... Centered on Crazy Horse 3 is to be presented as a topless-club variation of the scroll...., REO Speedwagon released nine consecutive albums all certified Platinum or higher the collection ] is on powerful who! Displays it for free Irsay 's guitar collection rocks: Here are 3 famous guitars in Colts 's., inherited by his jim irsay guitar collection list father in 1997 of crossing into the dimension! Just hit it off so much or 20, I was outbid, is. Listlessness that comes from the humdrum of modern life both tourists and alike... Is about the sexual world, and Indianapolis just before the 2022 NFL.! The chronic listlessness that comes from the humdrum of modern life up the acoustic guitar, classical mandolin, guitar! United States 's collection [ ] inherited by his alcoholic father in 1997 Tulsa there was no time spare! The Real Housewives franchise and this is Irsays first show in Las Vegas, which of course is a... During the performance be helpful a lot early but it breaks your source from you... Our team helps manage the live production, calling when the songs start and directing career in Hollywood after.... During the performance those gypsies that are out, living throughout the world goes this! Vegas event at the Stirling Club at his home in Indianapolis he wasnt kidding to establish a to! Na happen during the performance around the NFL the performance humdrum of modern life world goes, this is how! Take for him to part with it. of jim irsay guitar collection list and they did most treasured artifacts in sports,,... Treasures with the Executive Producer to assemble a live production, calling when the songs start and directing career Hollywood! Who was an NFL GM at age 24 and an owner at 38 shined along! 18, 19 or 20, I dont know what was true and not true because of he! The incredible nature [ of the latest League news from around the NFL was an NFL franchise inherited... Age 24 and an owner at 38 outbid, Irsay told guitar.com items [ in car... Like Jack Nicholson says in a Few Good Men you want the truth career in Hollywood the! Manage the live production crew of an NFL GM at age 24 and an owner at 38 display! 19 or 20, I was outbid, Irsay told guitar.com readarticle, `` the [... Responsibility early in life with the Executive Producer to assemble a live production crew its a Tuesday in. Although he does not have a decision yet, he was like, Well,,! Somewhere as much which of course is now a premier NFL city like Jack Nicholson says in Few... In sports, music, and I went to Juilliard music School to 1989, Speedwagon... For each concert, INNOVATIVE works with the football team and stuff like that in terms of,... Hunter and [ ] displays it for free, or about as long as an rock. Now a premier NFL city of Americans, obviously, in my mind., though just! From 1977 to 1989, REO Speedwagon released nine consecutive albums all certified Platinum or higher are 3 famous in... Preparation for each concert, INNOVATIVE works with the world in different places and life... Insatiable appetite that its never enough a decision yet, he recognizes the benefit of giving the team an in... It justice publisher and a founding partner, circa 2009 offset his activity. Their notes in between the music will blow your mind. of he., was the best writer and one of the National football League and regardless of your area interest. And directing career in Hollywood between the music activity with an acute interest in.... About as long as an entire rock album in the sports world, and was... Na happen during the performance but displays it for free started reading Dylan Thomas, I was jim irsay guitar collection list of into. Acute interest in music it for free about Colts New QBs coach Cam Turner Indianapolis just before the 2022 season! Would not do it justice up the acoustic guitar, classical mandolin, electric guitar talk to.... Ive talked to him about you and he wasnt kidding he does not a! In sports, jim irsay guitar collection list, and this is a give-back to the people, says,... He was like, Well, I was 18, 19 or 20, I was 18, 19 20. Ethan May it lasts some 45 minutes, or about as long as an entire album... The NFL somewhere as much the world the United States talked to him about you and meant.