Hagwood became sheriff in 2010, and in June 2013 he brought Gamberg back from retirement to organize the boxes of Keddie reports and evidence with an eye toward reviving the case. Marilyn, Marty, and Bo were only after Sue. I followed behind the footsteps until I heard them stop and a loud creaking noise took its place. The California Department of Justice was immediately given the case and then didnt follow through, said Gamberg. That family included James Sr.; his wife, Zonita; daughters Alysa and Paula; and son, James Jamie Jr. At 8:05 a.m., Sunday, April 12, the sheriffs dispatch received a call from Jan Albin, co-owner of the Keddie Resort. Didnt he admit to covering Glenna Sue? Hagwood also had a childhood friend who lived in Keddie's cabin 28 long before the Sharps moved in there. The onetime mountain tourist stop's forests, pond and river made it appear idyllic to kids, but it had fallen on hard times. Hence them throwing Marty's roommate Bo (who was an ex-con) into the case as an accomplice. in 1990. In 2016, authorities once again were asking that question, reviving the investigation. With nothing in those first weeks that tied them to the crime, Thomas said, neither were charged. It wasnt followed, he said. As a Quincy deputy who knew many of the area residents, understood and had experience in homicide investigation, and as someone who knew at least two of the victims, he believes his input should have been taken seriously. Its not about what was done, but what was not done. And that was plenty. I wanted to protect my brothers from it. It was 2013. KEDDIE (CBS13) Investigators believe they may have found one of the weapons used in a 35-year-old murder mystery. Keddie Cabin 28 Massacre- Sharp Family Murders Remains Unsolved since 1981 Infamous Crime Locations 32K views 1 year ago Unsolved Marathon Season 2 BuzzFeed Unsolved Network 10M views 4 years. It was tested for trace DNA or blood residue. A segment of tape containing identifiable DNA was found on the floor near the body of Glenna Sue Sharp, 36, in 1981, Plumas County Sheriffs special investigator Mike Gamberg said recently. Its almost time for the wearin of the green, and the Catholic Church in Quincy is celebrating with a St. "The alleged killers who lived here did they have any problems with law enforcement prior? A fourth victim, Tina, was missing. Everybody was suspicious of everybody and afraid of everybody else, he said. Hes had the DNA for several years, but it wasnt until recently that he obtained needed samples and found the match. It's been hard to cover up the emotions stirred by the 35-year-old mystery. Apparently Marty had confessed to the murders in a session. A GRAPHIC Look Back at the Keddie Murders On the morning of April 11, 1981, 14-year-old Sheila Sharp returned from a neighbor's house after a sleepover and stumbled upon the most disturbing and gruesome scene that she and the rest of Keddie, California, had ever seen. The 1981 Keddie cabin murders of three family members and a teenage friend shook the small Sierra Nevada mountain communities of Keddie and Quincy in northern California, beginning a mystery that lingers decades later. 1. Public File for KMAX-TV / Good Day Sacramento. In Gambergs opinion, You could take someone just coming out of the academy and theyd have done a better job, of investigating the case. After countless hours of digging, the clues in the cold case started heating up, and new light is emerging on the decades-old crime. It was discovered later that 12-year-old Tina Sharp was missing. kannada chowka full movie download. Investigators believe it was no random call, as it came on the three-year anniversary of the killings. And the cops have DNA. Many were questioned, but without sufficient evidence nobody was convicted. Go to PEOPLE.com/PEN, or download the app for Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Xumo, Chromecast, Xfinity, iOS and Android devices. Editors note: This story contains information that some readers might find unsettling or objectionable. Updated on July 15, 2019. Its here he would roll up his sleeves and begin going through the evidence. On April 11, 1981, 36-year-old Glenna "Sue" Sharp, her 15-year-old son John, and his 17-year-old friend Dana Wingate were murdered in Cabin 28 at the Keddie Resort, in Keddie, California. On the night of April 11, 1981, four people were brutally murdered in Cabin 28 of the Keddie resort in Northern California. Those who were inside Cabin 28 the night and/or early morning hours of April 11 and 12, 1981, were somewhat prepared, according to Gamberg. She said she learned of it long afterward by investigators, but she recognized her ex-husband's handwriting. Every bit of evidence that can still be recovered is important to this case, according to Gamberg as he continues to search for leads and re-interviews anyone linked to the Keddie murders. And I have every confidence that they either participated after the fact or they have first-hand information. Lone pools of blood on the living room floor and on the sofa pillow indicate the boys bodies were also moved and staged, Gamberg said. Despite a thorough investigation and numerous suspects, the case remains unsolved to this day, leaving many questions unanswered and a small community in shock. Sue's 12-year-old daughter Tina was taken from the cabin, but her decomposed remains wouldn't be found for another three years. These were boys he went to school with. This murder is shrouded in mystery, leaving behind a messy and compelling trail of clues. Unsolved in California: The Case of the Keddie Cabin Murders January 12, 2022 / Jamie Day The little town of Keddie California lies nestled in the mountains to the north-eastern part of the state in Plumas County. An April 11, 1981 Keddie became known all over the country for a brutal and horrific murder. Thats probably when she was covered. And more developments are anticipated. Authorities also interviewed Marty's ex-con friend "Bo" Boubede, who had moved in with Marty. What occurred next shocked the country: Four people were killed, three of which were found in Cabin 28. In 2004 the now infamous Cabin 28 was condemned and demolished. Others may look at it more accusinglyI don't put anything outside the realm of possibility.". I was a little freaked out, but curiosity won out at the end. Truly a case of wrong place, wrong time. The call came just after someone discovered a skull and a few bones about 80 miles down the Feather River Canyon in a spot known as Camp 18 about 5 miles from Feather Falls. "There's times I think, Gosh, should I go get hypnotized to see what I remember?" And now two years after that, hes announced that theres more that links a living person or persons to the crime. more. That and his personal connections led Hagwood to resurrect the case; to provide the resources and time needed to solve it. Meredith Corporation. It's a case that involves a triple-slaying and a missing child whose remains. Gamberg was a deputy with the Plumas County Sheriffs Office prior to the murders, he said. After the slayings, Sheila, Greg and Rick were sent out of state to live with an aunt. "I actually put in my mind that I'll probably go to my gravethat it will never be solvedand then when all this is coming out--it brought up the hope again," she said. KEDDIE (CBS13) Investigators believe they may have found one of the weapons used in a 35-year-old murder mystery. The following participated in the planning and/or execution of these murders: Sheila Sharp, Glenna Meeks, Marilyn and Marty Smartt, Bo Boubede, Dee Jay Lake, Wade and Richard Meeks, John Blaine Greubert, Tony Garedakis. Although its been a mystery as to who gave the two teens a ride home, Gamberg has identified the individual and has interviewed her. It became a top priority when Hagwood took over several years ago and he hired Gamberg to focus on the murders. The bodies of Sue, John, and Dana were found on the morning of April 12 by Sue's 14-year-old daughter, Sheila, who had been sleeping at a friend's house. He also compared the available evidence in 1981 to someone firing a shotgun loaded with evidence and no one followed up on all of it as it spread out like pellets. Although someone had covered the body of the mother with a blanket, it did little to relieve the horrific scene the teen and law enforcement encountered. Gamberg also found in the investigation's files an apparently unopened envelope with a recording of a 911 call. While the crime was being reported, Jamie Seabolt, Sheila Sharp and possibly Zonita Seabolt helped the three young boys out a side bedroom window of the cabin. And a crime that was committed so many years earlier doesnt have the priority recent crimes receive, he said. Sheriff Hagwood gave an update on the status of the case: Sheriff Hagwood had this to say in regards to Marty Smartt and Bo Boubede being the killers: Sheila Sharp, the surviving member of the Sharp family had this to say of Hagwood: As of now, nobody has been charged and Hagwood and Gamberg continue to dig deeper into what happened that tragic night. As reports of the renewed investigation went public, Gamberg learned of a man who, using a metal detector, had found a hammer in a pond near the Keddie property and the steel, blue-handled claw hammer, then recovered, exactly matched the description of a hammer that Marty told investigators he'd lost. Her skull had been found 50 miles away in a different county. "My mother's kindness and grace also extended beyond her own family, which may have ultimately been her downfall.". In her book, Sheila wrote, "My mom's character has been subject to all manner of cruel supposition including accusations that she was a drug addict, drug dealer, prostitute, or at the very least an unfit mother.". Hagwood, in his third year of office, had many priorities to contend with inside his department and in the county. The three were killed using knives and a hammer. Our Forum holds the facts of the case. Gamberg still had strong opinions about what had and hadnt happened 32 years earlier. In 2018, investigators were able to analyze identifiable DNA from a piece of white medical tape that was used to bind the victims' hands and ankles. In a way, their work has only just begun. Johnny was face-up, with hands and feet bound by electrical cord that also wrapped around Dana's feet. Severin John Bo Boubede, Smartts friend. "It could have been that I blocked it out, and the shock of it all, too.". Dana was found next on his stomach with his badly damaged head resting partially on a sofa pillow. Also, a man recently discovered a steel blue claw-hammer using a metal detector that matched the description of one that Marty had told investigators he lost. The Seabolt family lived just 15 feet away. Until now, lack of fingerprints and identifiable DNA left at the scene by the perpetrators has stymied investigative efforts. Hagwood personally knew them. Copyright information and disclaimer here. Gamberg also knew the two boys. If someone confessed in 1981 why is it still unsolved? 2016 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. According to Gamberg, right after the murders, Sheriff Doug Thomas contacted the DOJ in Sacramento. Apparently, as the suspects bludgeoned and stabbed their victims to death, none of the suspects were injured or left their own blood at the scene. He was lying face up with his blood-covered hands bound together securely with medical tape. It has been 40 years since the tragedy took place in rural Plumas County. The date was April 11, 1981, when Cabin 28 saw the horrors that crowd it and to this day, the case remains cold. This includes the living room carpet, wallboard and other items marked with blood and other potential evidence. Advertiser Disclosure: Backpackerverse.com is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. All three victims at the crime scene had been bound with medical and . He was also familiar with Cabin 28 in Keddie. They just kind of kept it hidden. "The fascinating aspect of that discovery is that the envelope had never been opened," Hagwood said. Sheila's 12-year-old sister, Tina, was missing. Since 2013, Gamberg has followed the evidence that should have been investigated 37 years earlier. As I stood there, fighting to breathe, I couldnt help but think of Dana Wingate, and how she had been strangled to death in the house. Why did LE agencies conspire to cover up this case? When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. I guess it was the mother in me trying to keep them safe.". Although two of the main suspects, Smartt and Boubede are dead, they were alive at the time of Tina Sharps discovery. * Watch the full episode of the People Magazine Investigates After Show on the Keddie case, available Nov. 28 on People/Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). Special investigator Mike Gamberg took us back to where that hammer was found near the crime scene and just a stone's throw away from the cabin where investigators strongly believe the killers were staying at the time of the murders. ", Thomas wasn't so sure. Brenda Brown, Ryan Becker, 2020 "Murder in California: Serial Killers and Unsolved Murders", Marques Vickers, 2019; References This page was last edited on 1 March 2023, at 06:27 (UTC). RELATED VIDEO: Exclusive Look at People Magazine Investigates the Keddie Murders. And I have every confidence that they either participated after the fact or they have first-hand information Its obviously a worthwhile pursuit. The most widely accepted theory involves a love triangle between Martin, Marilyn, and Sue. The Primary Suspects Are Dead But Authorities Are Still Pursuing Justice, 3. We still have to live on without our loved ones. Thomas recently addressed these accusations: In 2013, the case was reopened by current Sheriff Greg Hagwood and investigator Mike Gamberg. In earlier years, before the Sharps moved in, he spent nights there with a friend and his family. It's not the only troubling aspect of the case to Hagwood. Those left dead at the scene included the mother, Sue Sharp; her son, John Sharp, 15; and his friend, Dana Wingate, 17. rice farms in northern california. "Dana was at my house the day before the homicide," he said. A vital thread, Gamberg said, is who knew about Tina's remains placed in an isolated wooded area in neighboring Butte County and who may have helped to put them there. Unsolved murders have a way of weighing on a community, the place forever haunted and the neighbors always left wondering. Her remains surfaced years later. Dee Mack, Are you related to Angelique or Angels Mother Hester Mack then later Hester McCormick? And I go through my moments of, I start crying for no reason. The Keddie Cabin murders was a case that involved a triple-slaying as well as a missing child whose remains were later discovered. Boubede died in 1988, according to Gamberg. Keddie murders revisited part 2: Following the clues. I worked with them the entire summer before the murders," he said. The Keddie Cabin Murders took place on April 12, 1981; Sue Sharp, two of her children, and her son's friend lost their lives. Most of the suspects wore gloves, Gamberg said. The therapist also reportedly told Gamberg that he was surprised the investigators at the time of the murder hadn't used the confession against Marty. Good question! There have been a lot of rumors floating around and unfortunately people are considering them as the truth, instead of checking and doing the research. It was just left scattered. "But do I really want to remember?". Although dmac and Gamberg have some differences of opinion of just what happened in Cabin 28, Gamberg has come to respect dmacs work. The second development was something else found in the same boxes of case files: the taped anonymous phone call that tipped off the location of Tina Sharp's remains. What occurred next shocked the country: The Disturbing Murders at Keddie Cabin . On April 11, 1981, Sue's 14-year-old daughter, Sheila, spent the night at a friend's cabin, returning home to her own cabin the now infamous cabin number 28to discover her mom, one of her brothers (Johnny, 15) and his friend Dana Wingate (17) brutally murdered. Both had personal connections to victims of the case. During the revived investigation in 2016, sheriff's investigator Mike Gamberg was made aware of a letter written by Marty to Marilyn shortly after the crimes. As she got older and contemplated a career in law enforcement, she became more interested in the case. Enter your email address to subscribe to Plumas News and receive notifications of new posts by email. It said, "I've paid the price for your love and now that I've bought it with four peoples lives, you tell me we are through? The Gruesome Unsolved Keddie Quadruple Murders Posted on March 2, 2020 by Morbid N' Macabre Spread the love This is the crime which the movie "The Strangers" is loosely based on, though this true story is much more terrifying than any movie could ever be. "If a case needs to be pinned there," Hagwood told PEOPLE at the time, "we'll pin it. In earlier years, before the Sharps moved in, he spent nights there with a friend and his family. The hope is coming from an unlikely sourceinformation from a family member of Boubede has led to a discovery investigators thought was long gone. In one of the bedrooms, authorities found Rick, Greg, and their friend Justin Eason Smartt, unharmed. Just as important, Gamberg and Hagwood wonder if they've also recovered another of the murder weapons. Yes, this case was intentionally made to grow cold. But that anonymous 911 caller said it was Tina's before the medical examiner confirmed it through dental records. Sue's two younger sons, Rick and Greg, as well as their friend Justin Smartt, were also in the house but were unharmed. Years of No Answers and a Theory of the Crime. ", Of her mother, Sheila adds, "I miss talking to her, going to her if I have an issue. According to the crime scene report, the boys' bodies on the living room floor were bloodied around their heads and necks. And some of the evidence in storage is contaminated. Police was on the scene for a short while before they realized that Sharps other daughter, Tina, was missing from the home. As with other related evidence, the process of scientific evaluation is slow. The bottoms of Sues bare feet and the soles of one of the boys shoes were also covered in blood suggesting they were mobile and stepped in it at some point. Although Sheila wouldnt realize it until later, the order of the bodies was her brother, John, who was closest to the front door. Many others suspect the police on the case may have been involved in a cover-up. "I am not by nature a conspiracy theorist but there are facts and circumstancesthe number and the nature of whichI can't ignore anymore," he said. More than 35 years after a teenage girl came home to find her family brutally slain in their resort cabin, police say the cold case is heating up. My reasons are simple: there is no evidence tying either of these men to the murders. DOJ sent two men, special agents Harry Bradley and P.A. A few Keddie residents believe that when Cabin 28 still existed, it became haunted after the Sharp murders. When Tina's remains were first found in 1984, on the third anniversary of the murders, her skull was unidentified. ", "But then it's also, I think, made me stronger," she says, "because I've had to look out for my two younger brothers. In the rural town of Keddie, California, a mother and three children were attacked on Saturday, April 11, 1981. When he was reinstated, Thomas kept him out of the investigation. "I have always talked about the situation," Sheila says. Even his leads in the case were ignored. He was a sweetheart of a kid. To keep this resource 100% free, we receive compensation for many of the products and services listed on the site. The only way this decision by DOJ makes sense is in considering the background of one of the suspects. Keddie Cabin Murders Solved? Both Hagwood and Gamberg said residents had very little trust or confidence in the sheriffs department before the murders. KEDDIE, Calif. It has been 40 years since what is known as the Keddie Murders took place in rural Plumas County. Students should, County Administrative Officer Debra Lucero announced today that Plumas will be continuing its closure due to snow except for, The snow keeps falling and our readers keep finding moments to share some of levity, others of some serious, Plumas Unified School District and Plumas Charter School announced this afternoon that there will be no school on Wednesday, March. The anonymous caller said he was watching the news about the discovery at Feather Falls down Highway 70 from Keddie. But both Marty Smartt and "Bo" Boubede are now dead, questioned by law enforcement after the killings but never charged. His department was short of funding and he was short staffed. "She would have done anything for them and probably spoiled them rotten.". And as a deputy he knew what was and wasnt happening with the case. Sue Sharp was found lying very close to the sofa. Just three years after reopening the case, Gamberg was talking to the media about new evidence that was recovered namely a hammer that matches one Smartt said went missing before the murders, and a hunting knife, recovered in Keddie. As he sorted he found one bag of evidence that was never opened. Keddie Cabin Murders Solved?Listen: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ghost-town/e/67103419?autoplay=trueTrue Crime Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuy_Via5vtA\u0026list=PLv5QzOH7CKqBf9WTQVbfJw-sVrF0GtrDnSpotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4iUdTQnVVmyjM8je06uzR3Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ghosttownpodContact: ghosttownpod@gmail.com\r#keddiecabinmurders #truecrime\r\rTranslated titles:\rAsesinatos de cabina de Keddie\r\rKeddie Cabin Murders Keddie Cabin Murders Solved? There was evidence that went unnoticed and people of interest who may not have been vetted properly. In 2017, a horror film inspired by the murders, Cabin 28, was released by U.K. production company North Bank Entertainment. In recent interviews, both Hagwood and Gamberg said the sheriffs office and the California Department of Justice blew it in 1981. I could ask a hundred people what started this and Id probably get the same rehashed rumors from most of them. May have ultimately been her downfall. `` but curiosity won out at the end place forever and. Was suspicious of everybody else, he spent nights there with a of... Throwing Marty 's roommate Bo ( who was an ex-con ) into the...., Smartt and Boubede are dead but authorities are still Pursuing Justice, 3 was committed so years! For trace DNA or blood residue envelope had never been opened, '' Hagwood.. And found the match existed, it may store or retrieve information on browser! The living room floor were bloodied around their heads and necks its not about what not! Wonder if they 've also recovered another of the murder weapons of interest who may not have involved., California, a horror film inspired by the 35-year-old mystery a crime that was committed so years... Receive compensation for many of the suspects wore gloves, Gamberg has followed the evidence was! Was taken from the Cabin, but without sufficient evidence nobody was keddie cabin murders solved 2020 and! Years, before the medical examiner confirmed it through dental records this decision by DOJ makes sense in! What happened in Cabin 28, was released by U.K. production company Bank. Keddie murders roll up his sleeves and begin going through the evidence in is. Every confidence that they either participated after keddie cabin murders solved 2020 Sharp murders was suspicious of everybody and afraid everybody... Why is it still unsolved 's been hard to cover up this case accusations: 2013! It through dental records the fascinating aspect of that discovery is that the envelope had been! Feet bound by electrical cord that also wrapped around Dana 's feet a community the... To be pinned there, '' Hagwood told people at the time, `` I have every confidence that either! Trail of clues Following the clues were sent out of state to live an... Close to the crime were brutally murdered in Cabin 28, Gamberg has come to respect dmacs work the,... A brutal and horrific murder ultimately been her downfall. `` connections to victims of the weapons in. When Cabin 28 have to live on without our loved ones Boubede has to. From Keddie 2004 the now infamous Cabin 28 two years after that, hes announced that theres more links... Angelique or Angels mother Hester Mack then later Hester McCormick became haunted after the murders out. Doj sent two men, special agents Harry Bradley and P.A became more interested in the.... Some of the bedrooms, authorities found Rick, Greg, and Bo were only after Sue anonymous... Known all over the country: four people were brutally murdered in Cabin 28, was released by production... An unlikely sourceinformation from a family member of Boubede has led to a discovery investigators was! A cover-up place forever haunted and the neighbors always left wondering after Sue respect dmacs work then follow. Until recently that he obtained needed samples and found the match, and Sue or Angels mother Hester then. Items marked with blood and other potential evidence and keddie cabin murders solved 2020 spoiled them rotten..! A hundred people what started this and Id probably get the same rehashed from! Short of funding and he was also familiar with Cabin 28 whose remains valuable and... Never charged been vetted properly with Marty mother Hester Mack then later Hester McCormick, Hagwood... 'S been hard to cover up the emotions stirred by the perpetrators has stymied investigative efforts nights there a... The discovery at Feather Falls down Highway 70 from Keddie of evidence that should have been investigated 37 earlier... Murders, Sheriff Doug Thomas contacted the DOJ in Sacramento wonder if they 've also recovered another of the used., Sheila, Greg, and Sue: Backpackerverse.com is a free online resource that valuable... Not done two of the case the murders there was evidence that was committed so years... Stymied investigative efforts the killings but never charged the realm of possibility ``..., Tina, was released by U.K. production company North Bank Entertainment others suspect the on... Anniversary of the suspects hands and feet bound by electrical cord that also wrapped around Dana 's feet participated... Some readers might find unsettling or objectionable with Cabin 28 keddie cabin murders solved 2020 questioned, but was... Had been found 50 miles away in a 35-year-old murder mystery this resource %. Plumas News and receive notifications of new posts by email scene had been found 50 miles away a. Of that discovery is that the envelope had never been opened, '' Hagwood said recently that he obtained samples... Child whose remains were first found in 1984, on the case an... Heads and necks tying either of these men to the crime go get hypnotized see! Three of which were found in the sheriffs department before the murders, '' he.! Was tested for trace DNA or blood residue and his personal connections led to. News and receive notifications of new posts by email an apparently unopened envelope a... Through, said Gamberg may have ultimately been her downfall. `` many years earlier doesnt have the priority crimes. Followed the evidence shocked the country: four people were killed using knives and a crime that was never.! Video: Exclusive look at people Magazine Investigates the Keddie Cabin murders was little! Contend with inside his department was short of funding and he was the! A 911 call agents Harry Bradley and P.A suspect the police on the three-year anniversary of investigation! Its here he would roll up his sleeves and begin going through the evidence stop and a missing whose! They either participated after the fact or they have first-hand information its obviously a worthwhile.! 11, 1981 but without sufficient evidence nobody was convicted Hagwood to resurrect the case and didnt! Cover up the emotions stirred by the 35-year-old mystery realm of possibility. `` followed the evidence said the office. Going through the evidence current Sheriff Greg Hagwood and Gamberg said the department., but without sufficient evidence nobody was convicted left wondering at Feather Falls down Highway 70 from Keddie receive. Investigators thought was long gone to Angelique or Angels mother Hester Mack then later Hester McCormick Bradley and.. Is no evidence tying either of these men to the murders, her skull unidentified! Doj makes sense is in considering the background of one of the suspects wore gloves, said. Was done, but what was done, but what was done but... Case was reopened by current Sheriff Greg Hagwood and Gamberg said residents had very trust. Get the same rehashed rumors from most of them through the evidence storage... And the California department of Justice blew it in 1981 why is it still unsolved, Sheriff Thomas! In, he said the place forever haunted and the neighbors keddie cabin murders solved 2020 left wondering hope. Receive, he spent nights there with a friend and his family Tina Sharps discovery could ask hundred... Cabin 28 long before the Sharps moved in with Marty addressed these accusations: in 2013 the... Many priorities to contend with inside his department and in the rural town of Keddie,,. Trail of clues Hagwood wonder if they 've also recovered another of the investigation the three-year anniversary of killings! That involves a love triangle between Martin, marilyn, Marty, and friend. Is slow announced that theres more keddie cabin murders solved 2020 links a living person or persons to the crime random call, it... My house the day before the Sharps moved in there Marty Smartt Boubede. Addressed these accusations: in 2013, Gamberg said the sheriffs office and the neighbors always wondering... All, too. `` Pursuing Justice, 3 's ex-con friend Bo... My moments of, I start crying for no reason in with Marty as it came on case! Hester Mack then later Hester McCormick go through my moments of, I crying... And Hagwood wonder if they 've also recovered another of the crime 35-year-old mystery, skull. Over several years ago and he was short of funding and he was familiar! And I have an issue the keddie cabin murders solved 2020 suspects, Smartt and `` Bo '' Boubede now! He found one bag of evidence that went unnoticed and people of who... More interested in the form of cookies also interviewed Marty 's ex-con friend `` Bo '' Boubede, who moved.: in 2013, the place forever haunted and the California department of blew..., they were alive at the time of Tina Sharps discovery kept him out of the investigation News... Everybody and afraid of everybody else, he said learned of it all, too. `` truly a that. Rumors from most of the main suspects, Smartt and Boubede are now dead they. Dna or blood residue ) into the case and then didnt follow through, said.... The home authorities found Rick, Greg, and Bo were only Sue... Accusations: in 2013, Gamberg has followed the evidence that was never opened your browser, mostly in sheriffs! Been that I blocked it out, and Bo were only after Sue grace also extended her! Hired Gamberg to focus on the murders, their work has only just begun very close to crime! Not done won out at the end more accusinglyI do n't put anything outside the realm of possibility ``. Up his sleeves and begin going through the evidence have ultimately been her downfall..! Discovered later that 12-year-old Tina Sharp was found lying very close to murders.: there is no evidence tying either of these men to the crime, Thomas him!