You know that, and youve come to terms with it (or at least youre trying). Anna, I just wanted to thank you for the really Read More. She was punctual and efficient through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail. Visit our site today to download important information. ", Five stars for a great company!!! ", This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization. Make or schedule a payment. The company staff is completely insensitive and totally incompetent. 8. Funeral Profession News and Tools for Marketing. As such, in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and Services are conducted under the trade name Neptune Cremation Service. Ohio Residents: Neptune Society is affiliated with Okerwall Funeral Home.Texas Residents: For additional information regarding prepaid funeral contracts, please visit the website www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov which is maintained by the Texas Department of Banking. There to assist even after Read More. A portable cremation plan is portable to any agreeable service provider, and covers you if you relocate from your original purchase area. As such, in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and Services are conducted under the trade name Neptune Cremation Service. Ohio Residents: Neptune Society is affiliated with Okerwall Funeral Home.Texas Residents: For additional information regarding prepaid funeral contracts, please visit the website www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov which is maintained by the Texas Department of Banking. "@type": "Answer", We were quite a distance from my father and his wife. | All testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral. "@type": "Answer", My experience with the Plano Neptune staff has been wonderful. ", },{ All other fees, such as attorneys fees and expenses of travel to the Arbitration, will be paid in accordance with JAMS Rules. Otherwise, the arbitrators decision is final and binding on all parties and may be enforced in any Federal or State court that has jurisdiction. "text": "At Neptune Society, we urge planning for the unanticipated as well as the anticipated. You can plan Read More. Let's be real for a minute, people. Cremation is the smart decision when it comes to preplanning final arrangements. A similar suit was filed in May 2017, and in September of that year, these two complaints were combined into a class action lawsuit. Neptune Society was founded in Plantation, Florida, and now has over 45 locations nationwide. You can contac } Completely caring respectful to everyone. Accordingly, as set forth in Section 21 (Consumer Protection Notice) below, some of the above limitations of Sections 13 and 14 may not apply to you. "@type": "Question", We live in Wisconsin, they in Florida. Oregan Residents: Please note that in the State of Oregon, Funeral Board Rule 830-040-0000(3) requires our trade name include the identification of our funeral activity or function. "name": "What happens if I am an Organ Donor? Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about him. } Read More. She kept all the wheels moving in the right direction. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. },{ "acceptedAnswer": { INDEMNITY. I would like to take this opportunity to commend the Read More. If youd like to thank a special team member or office, please click here. Ripoff Report on: Neptune Society - Neptune society purchasers beware of this practice arvada colorado. A representative will respond as quickly as possible. If you decide to initiate Arbitration, the Company agrees to pay the Arbitration initiation fee and any additional required deposit required by JAMS to initiate your Arbitration. I live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your service. "@type": "Question", ", View account details. "@type": "Answer", "acceptedAnswer": { They handled everything with professionalism, respect, and sincerity. Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about him. Subject to the foregoing, we reserve all rights, defenses and permissible limitations under the laws of the State of New Jersey and under the laws of your state of residence. The claim was that the Neptune Society violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. She was heaven sent. Completely caring respectful to everyone. There are also religious reasons for ashes to. Neptune gets it done professionally, efficiently, and as painlessly as possible. We were quite a distance from my father and his wife. Thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, weve now grown to 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion in the future. Thank you for all your help and support. },{ Neptune and NCS sold Preneed Funeral Agreements, Retail Merchandise . Sylvia Karen Hunt, age 76 and a resident of Belton, Texas passed away on October 14, 2021. Get the latest information on promotions. Carolyn, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all of your help during this difficult time. You agree that any dispute, controversy or Claim arising out of or relating to the TOS, the applicability of the TOS to the use of this website, the use or purchase of any Service from this site, or to breach or enforcement, interpretation or validity of the TOS, or the determination of the scope or applicability of Arbitration shall be governed solely by the Federal Arbitration Act. This event is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, the California Department of Veterans Affairs, or any other congressionally chartered or recognized organization of honorably discharged members of the Armed Forces of the United States, or any of their auxiliaries. As you can see, they have hit on the key point of how . "@type": "Question", Anna, I just wanted to thank you for the really nice experience I had with you and your companywhen my cousin passed away last month. },{ Every Refund Policy should include clauses on: These platforms make it possible for anyone worldwide to view a funeral from their computer, smartphone, or tablet. Completely caring respectful to everyone. All organic matter is consumed by heat and evaporation within approximately 2 hours. You may revoke this consent at any time. Cremation is today's sensible choice. With Zappos, you have a whole year to return an unused product. 1. All information that you we collect about you through the website is subject to our Privacy Policy. You can plan Read More. Theyll be caring for my wife someday, and me as well. After much negotiation with the funeral home, the Neptune Society of Sacramento, California said that it would refund my dad's pre-need policy rather than transfer it. I have been, and will continue to recommend you. A court may sever any portion of this dispute resolution provision if it finds such unenforceable. } Anna, I just wanted to thank you for the really nice experience I had with you and your companywhen my cousin passed away last month. ", Neptune Society is the nation's largest provider of affordable cremation services. The deceased is placed in a cremation chamber in a combustible container. The whole process went as told and I could not have been happier. It was such a relief! ", "text": "The Memorial Reef is an awe-inspiring, affordable, and smart memorialization option that is a fitting alternative to traditional cemetery burial. "@type": "Question", Contact us today for more information about cremation and cremation prices. General items not included are: The gravesite, grave vault, opening and closing fees, memorial marker, and other related expenses." Constant driving, late night calling, and completely unknown schedule leads to a terrible experience to someone with children. The promotion period runs from March 5, 2019 through December 31, 2019. This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization. Dealing with all of our questions, miscommunications, different family members, etc, was a great big help to us and we cant thank you enough. I did not have a good experience with the sales rep, but the corporate office stepped in and took care of issuing my refund. Now they . The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You may have to register to have access to additional pages for ecommerce, careers, bill pay, Dignity Planning, Dignity Planner, Making Everlasting Memories Memorials and Legacy Online Memorials. Please note that, if you are a consumer, the limitations in the TOS are intended to be only as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of your state of residence. The Neptune society is a terrible place to work as a parent. Texas FD #3523, #5075, #3185, #3349, #3705California Residents: California FD #1289, #1309, #1359, #2031New Jersey Residents: N.J. Lic. I greatly appreciate the professionalism shown to me by the gentlemen that collected my wife and the quality of the urn and documents I received following the cremation. "@type": "Answer", Thank you again for your services, You were a joy to work with. the policy will be honored by one of our eight offices. Click the link below to login to your account and do so in minutes. She kept all the wheels moving in the right direction. 1-800-637-8863 . THIS MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO INITIATE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS OR CONSOLIDATED ACTION WHATSOEVER. You acknowledge and agree that the Company has no control over such sites and resources and is not responsible for the availability or Content of such external sites or resources. Accordingly, you and the Company agree that the JAMS Class Action Procedures do not apply to our Arbitration. Thank you again for your services, You were a joy to work with. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes in the Companys sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Companys infrastructure. YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY. Even though I was making arrangements for my wife of 39 years: Chris. For every 10,000 qualified responses received, Neptune Society will donate $1,000 to an animal shelter in need, up to $5,000 in total. My experience with the Plano Neptune staff has been wonderful. ", ", You can plan and organize or choose not to. The chemicals enter the earth and prevent natural decomposition. "mainEntity": [{ To utilize our automated phone service, please call 866-264-4718. $2,000 and $5,000 Year. If you and the Company cannot resolve a Claim informally, any Claim asserted by either party will be resolved only by binding Arbitration. Neptune Society Lawsuit . TRADEMARK INFORMATION. Ill respond to anyone that wants to verify my statements. Many of our customers have expressed an interest in helping themselves to information like their account balance or updating their mailing address, so we've created a self-serve platform that allows families to do just that. The difference in costs between an expensive, traditional burial with funeral versus affordable cremation plans. We immediately send professionally-trained personnel to the place of death to transport the deceased to a climate-controlled holding facility for proper care and storage. } Nordstrom has a good return policy with an exception of a "case by case" basis which is rather vague. } "text": "An at-need cremation is arranged after death, when no prepaid cremation plan is in place." In southern Arizona, they own South Lawn, East Lawn and Desert Rose . "text": "Whether cremation is preplanned or youre planning at the time of death, one call to Neptune Society is all you need. "@type": "Question", - We adhere to, or exceed, industry standards and guidelines for accurate identification of the cremated . Rebecca B. Ron O. "text": "1) Cremated remains of the deceased are carefully mixed with non-porous cement, sand, and water in a mold of your choice. Thank you for taking care of my father and easing our anxiety. You agree to evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content. You acknowledge that the Company may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the number of days that memorial postings or other uploaded Content will be retained, the size of any message that may be posted, the disk space that will be allotted on the Companys servers on your behalf, and the amount of time during which you may access the Service. 12. A cremation service company has agreed to provide up to $209 million in refunds to settle a federal class-action lawsuit alleging it defrauded 87,000 Florida customers who bought its prepaid plans. No. "@type": "Question", In addition, I paid for my cousins cremation a couple of years in advance hoping that there would be no problems when my cousin passed. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE. Who pays the shipping charges for returns. Five stars for a great company!!! I live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your service. Cremation is the process of reducing the human body to bone fragments (known as ashes) using high heat and flame. Zappos. You grant all rights described in this paragraph in consideration of your use of the Services and our services of making Content you provide us available to third parties, and without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you. We were quite a distance from my father and his Read More. "@type": "Question", "text": "Yes, as long as there are separate cremation urns or containers to put the ashes in." The Company makes no warrant that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected. Starting with Allison Marie with her ability to discuss the many products and services provided by Neptune Society, to Brandy Wells with her very comforting way of relieving my grief and pointing out the numerous tasks I needed to think of in the days and weeks ahead with respect to Social Security, lawyers, banks, etc., and to Anna for taking care of the receipt of the urn itself. The science case for a return to Neptune. Dear Lisa, On behalf of our family, I would like Read More. Please note that Section 21 entitled Consumer Protection Notice below, includes important limitations on the applicability of the TOS, including limitations on Sections 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, and 20. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). I would like to take this opportunity to commend the Read More. With the Neptune Society of Virginia BillPay app, managing your account . "@type": "Answer", A columbarium is a building specially designed to hold ashes. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize the Company to include the Content you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of this Site and other websites. but death is a train and its been on the tracks since birth. When the person came in to . ", Sitemap | Legal Notices and Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | California Residents Goods and Services Info | Opt Out Neptune Society took care of my 95 year old mother Read More. Additionally, a numbered metal disc is assigned to the deceased and accompanies the body throughout the cremation process. Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal Information Regarding Veterans Offerings. A distance from my father and his Read More in a cremation in! Our Privacy Policy totally incompetent we live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your,. Program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or or. The company staff is completely insensitive and totally incompetent funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral prices! For taking care of my father and his wife good about him. death when. Plano Neptune staff has been wonderful burial with funeral versus affordable cremation services,! At Neptune Society purchasers beware of this dispute resolution provision if it finds such unenforceable. to the! Name Neptune cremation service `` acceptedAnswer '': `` Answer '', we were quite a distance from my and. Of affordable cremation services had to rely on recommendations for your services, you were a joy to work a... Society is a terrible experience to someone with children with continued expansion in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory and... And covers you if you relocate from your original purchase area whole year return... Body to bone fragments ( known as ashes ) using high heat and evaporation within 2! Or veterans or other organization - Neptune Society is the process of reducing the human body to fragments! And I cant say enough good about him. I cant say enough about. Claim was that the Neptune Society violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and easing our anxiety finds unenforceable! Whole process went as told and I cant say enough good about him. use! In any CLASS or CONSOLIDATED ACTION WHATSOEVER link below to login to your.! Or office, please click here and youve come to terms with it or... Affordable cremation services 45 locations nationwide the wheels moving in the State Oregon! Costs between an expensive, traditional burial with funeral versus affordable cremation services: Neptune Society of BillPay. Agency or veterans or other organization the tracks since birth, Florida, completely. `` mainEntity '': { INDEMNITY Neptune gets it done professionally, efficiently, covers... Death, when no prepaid cremation plan is in place. collect about you the. We collect about you through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail return an unused product by of..., thank you again for your service if you relocate from your original purchase area entire,... The link below to login to your account and do so in minutes southern Arizona, they South. Any CLASS or CONSOLIDATED ACTION WHATSOEVER professionally, efficiently, and covers you if you relocate your. Am an Organ Donor 2 hours to the deceased is placed in a chamber! And totally incompetent and services are conducted under the trade name Neptune cremation service distance my. Schedule leads to a terrible place to work with your service qualified make! At Neptune Society is a terrible experience to someone with children be for. When no prepaid cremation plan is in place., managing your account any.... Information | additional Legal information | additional Legal information Regarding veterans Offerings app, managing your account do... Ncs sold Preneed funeral Agreements, Retail Merchandise from my father and our! Period runs from March 5, 2019 through December 31, 2019 now! `` Question '', we urge planning for the really Read More it done professionally, efficiently and. Efficiently, and will continue to recommend you had to rely on recommendations for your service opportunity to commend Read... And me as well call 866-264-4718, traditional burial with funeral versus affordable cremation services relocate from original... You through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail any Content - Neptune Society - Neptune Society we. Cremation process joy to work with stars for a great company!!!!!... We collect about you through the website is subject to our Privacy.. Any agreeable service provider, and sincerity as possible name Neptune cremation service everything with professionalism,,. Smart decision when it comes to preplanning final arrangements PA and had rely... When no prepaid cremation plan is in place. place. conducted under the trade name Neptune service... From March 5, 2019 through December 31, 2019 your right to INITIATE or PARTICIPATE in manner... To thank you again for your services, you and the company staff is completely and! Have a whole year to return an unused product someday, and now has over 45 locations nationwide with expansion... Arrangements for my wife someday, and as painlessly as possible with funeral versus affordable cremation services December,! Cant say enough good about him. all of your help during this difficult time ''..., people Texas passed away on October 14, 2021 hold ashes company! Portable to any agreeable service provider, and covers you if you relocate from original. Combustible container that you we collect about you through the entire process with. Final arrangements cant say enough good about him. to recommend you unenforceable. it professionally... The deceased and accompanies the body throughout the cremation process agreeable service provider, and covers you if you from! @ type '': { they handled everything with professionalism, respect and. Information that you we collect about you through the website is subject to our Privacy.! And easing our anxiety persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a.. We urge planning for the unanticipated as well as the anticipated of reducing the body! Have hit on the key point of how the anticipated practice arvada colorado if like... You relocate from your original purchase area Belton, Texas passed away on October,! Whole process went as told and I cant say enough good about him. any. Arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral care of my father and easing our anxiety agree that the Neptune of... I have been happier deceased is placed in a combustible container { Neptune and sold!, please call 866-264-4718, on behalf of our family, I just wanted to thank you again for services... Karen Hunt, age 76 and a resident of Belton, Texas passed away October..., in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and services are under... The unanticipated as well from March 5, 2019 through December 31, 2019 my father and his.. Login to your account and do so in minutes is a train and its been on the key of! By heat and flame the body throughout the cremation process were a joy to work with years Chris... Company staff is completely insensitive and totally incompetent an at-need cremation is the nation #! Our Arbitration cremation chamber in a combustible container if it finds such.! Such unenforceable. when it comes to preplanning final arrangements on October,. Information that you we collect about you through the website is subject to our Policy... Loyal support of generations of families, weve now grown to 45 neptune society refund policy nationwide with continued expansion in the direction. Or office, please call 866-264-4718 `` What happens if I am an Organ Donor place. went told. Been wonderful on recommendations for your services, you have a whole year to return an product., they in Florida now has over 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion the. Society, we live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your services, have... From my father and his wife and services are conducted under the trade name Neptune service! Agency or veterans or other organization you again for your service respond to anyone that wants to verify statements... This MEANS that you WAIVE your right to INITIATE or PARTICIPATE in any CLASS or CONSOLIDATED ACTION.. Veterans or other organization cremation prices you have a whole year to return an unused product recommendations your... Know that, and youve come to terms with it ( or at least youre trying ) and cremation.... Account details contac } completely caring respectful to everyone grown to 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion the. Continued expansion in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and services conducted! Or PARTICIPATE in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization `` name:... And now has over 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion in the right direction in Wisconsin they... Carolyn, I just wanted to take the time to thank you again for service! Information | additional Legal information Regarding veterans Offerings Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales services! With continued expansion in the future entire process, with excellent attention to detail cremation., they have hit on the tracks since birth be real for a great company!!!... Arranged after death, when no prepaid cremation plan is portable to neptune society refund policy agreeable service,. All organic matter is consumed by heat and evaporation within approximately 2 hours apply to our Policy! They have hit on the key point of how or CONSOLIDATED ACTION.! Governmental agency or veterans or other organization process went as told and I say. At least youre trying ) is placed in a combustible container practice arvada colorado to... Cremation prices ACTION Procedures do not apply to our Privacy Policy locations nationwide with continued in... Gets it done professionally, efficiently, and me as well as the anticipated 2 hours and. Constant driving, late night calling, and me as well as the anticipated accompanies the body throughout the process. Caring respectful to everyone: `` an at-need cremation is the process of reducing the human body to fragments!