Im sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. Put the flashlight into the bracket with the tail first. 21700 customized battery can only be charged by placing it inside the flashlight. EOS Blue Stripes Datasheet, i5T EOS It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight,and strobe. Pro 2 Datasheet. Easy Carrying: Dual direction pocket clip allows it to be attached to belts, po ckets, and backpacks for, or attached to the hat brim. Insert battery into the bay with the positive end towards charger head. 3S Ti User Manual, Wyvern User DO NOT forcefully press the elastic contact inside the charger to avoid damage. Mini 2 Br User The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lensthat produces a perfectly balanced beam. User Manual, M2R 3 Premium Edition, Baton 3 Required fields are marked *. The button is located at the bottom of the product. If the light is about to be put aside for a long time or be transported, please unscrew the tail cap and remove the battery to cut off the circuit. Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully. LOCK/UNLOCK: When the light is off, press and hold the button for over 2 seconds, the light will be locked out after a short flash. Each of the charging bays features its own charge status indicator and overcharge protection . Lightweight and small, the light orb fits well in your pockets or backpacks for everyday carry. User Manual, M30 Turbo S Baton User Manual, S1R OSTATION Portable Power Station. a. Rotate the button 90 degrees counterclockwise to unlock the product as the mark shows. Li-Ion Cell Datasheet, ORB-186S35 Li-Ion Otherwise, it may fail to charge the flashlight or to deactivate the powered-on Baton 3. User Manual, i3T Gently and carefully peel out the protective film and DO NOT touch the sticky side. OLIGHT Warrior 3S 2300 Lumens Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight, Compact Dual-Switches High Lumens Light with Proximity Sensor, Powered by Customized Battery for Emergency, EDC and Searching (Black) 568 $11995 FREE delivery Wed, Feb 8 Bundles available The S1R Baton II is the first of Olights new generation of single IMR16340 powered rechargeable side-switch EDC flashlights. Manual, iTHX The Olight MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable will instantly charge up your lights in a pinch! Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","aa7a9fc54dac51310bc7e0ad0cf9046a");document.getElementById("afe6277d1c").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This function is not compatible with the S1R II. I15 I20 I25 Infinitum User Manual, imini User Manual (un-trimmed), Array 2S User on OLIGHT Usb Magnetic Charging Cable User Manual, Olight Baton 3 Premium Edition User Manual. Manual, S20-L2 Baton User Manual (2021), O'Pen 2 Zr Datasheet Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Portable faster charging MCC 1A USB charging cable provided in the package. User Manual, X7R Marauder Under the lockout mode, if press the button for less than one second, the light will be on with low white light momentarily. Damas Ti User Manual, i5T Pro R User Manual, BALDR Olight specializes in the production of flashlights, including LED flashlights, survival lights, and tactical flashlights. Pair a USB-A to USB-C or USB-C to USB-C cable with a >5V wall charger and the Olight Oport for that Uh-Oh Scenario and enjoy your activities a while longer. Manual, Warrior Datasheet, X7R http://www.olightstore.com/batteries-and-chargers/olight-universal-magnetic-usb-chargerUC (Universal Battery Charger) is a universal magnetic USB charger for. Built-in 630mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery. I loved mine until it recently quit fully charging. manual 1 page. Black Datasheet, i5T Thank you for choosing Olight. User Manual, R50 Seeker Easily charge your light up in the comfort of your own home or on-the-go with the MCC3. EOS Titanium Damascus User Manual, i3T Plus Manual, Javelot The radiation energy of the light may cause damage to the flashlight itself, or even result in burning to flammable objects. I haven't paid to post images, but you can have a look here: http://drmemory.com/Olight/MCA Adapter User Manual.pdf http://drmemory.com/Olight/MCA Adapter Datasheet.pdf DrM Datasheet, SR90 Intimidator Mini 2 Cu User EOS Manual (reformatted for Printer), Warrior X Pro Products Catalog, 2014 CHANGE OUTPUT: When the light is on, single click to switch the modes. Their official website is OLIGHT.com A directory of user manuals and instructions for OLIGHT products can be found below. USB powered with a charging current of 750mA. II Purple Datasheet, S1R is a Javelot? EOS Cu User Manual, i5T EOS User Manual, i2 OPERATION THREE LIGHT SETTINGS AVAILABLE: As the mark shows, push the setting switch from left, middle, right to select red beam only, white LED/red beam combined, white , Continue reading OLIGHT BALDR RL 1120 Lumens LED Rail User Manual, USER MANUAL Olantern 2 Pro Thank you for purchasing this Olight Product. SPECIAL MODE: Continuously click (at less than 5 seconds intervals) on the button for 20 to 200 times, the special mode will occur at random. Manual (Open2 Ti), Friendship 2021 Symptoms include the charge light flashing. Manual, S1R Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam. EOS SS User Manual, i3T EOS I agree that Olight should provide better detail in the instructions as to expected behavior for the charge cable LED. M20SX Javelot User Manual. Suppose to have a 2 year warranty. A1: The Premium Edition only has a Type-C USB Charging Cable to charge the wireless charger. Attach the Obulb MC on the adhesive metal badge. EOS User Manual, i3S-GD Cu Datasheet, i5T Edition User Manual 3S User Manual, Warrior Triton User Manual, M31 It works perfectly on cylinder-shaped batteries of variable diameters and lengths. User Manual, M2X-UT Best charger in the world for ultralight backpacker/prepper. 3S Cu User Manual, Warrior EU-Declaration of Conformity can be found here: https://olightworld.com/ec-declaration. automatically turned off. Great customer care. M21-X Warrior User Manual. Before starting your appliance, the instructions should be read through carefully. A single blink accesses the short timer while two blinks accesses the long timer. User Manual, H1 Nova Dayton, Ohio Olight has a neat new charging adapter that plugs in a receptacle and provides both a magnetic charging port and a USB-A power port. M21 Warrior User Manual. Clean and dry the paste position. S1R Baton II has a long (9 minutes) and. User Manua, Javelot Pro User w/Blue Datasheet, i5T EOS User Manua, iXV (15th Anniversary) Manual, Warrior Mini The ability to charge multiple batteries at one's is clutch. In that case, you can still keep your rechargeable Olights powered up through an emergency Oport Keyring charger. Manual (for screen, ENG only), Olight Flashlights DO NOT let a pet play with it, in case the pet will bite and damage it. So happy with my purchase. They represent The solution is to use a good quality USB power supply. User Manual 2, S10(-L2) Baton Mini User Manual, BALDR User Manual, i3UV Gently and carefully peel out the protective film and DO NOT touch the sticky side. User Manual, S35 Baton & Dear customer, thanks for your support on Olight. Manual 1, S10-L2 Baton Ocean Camoflage Datasheet, M2T Warrior Fast Charging: Can be fully charged in about 6 hours and supports fast charging for your devices that are compatible with PD protocols. The test was conducted at a temperature of 25C and a wind speed of 25 km/h. 3 Pro Max (Prototype) User Manual, Baton Triton Bedienungsanleitung, M30 current brightness level to access the timer settings. Loved it so much, I got another as a gift! We are a global technology-driven lighting company filled with dedicated people who want to provide the best for our customers. * Before first use please fully charge the product. (EN), i3 Manual, R20 Javelot EOS Datasheet #2, i1R EOS Maverick Please read this manual carefully before use and keep it for future reference! Have it charged and ready to go, have not needed it yet. A. single blink accesses the short timer while two blinks. *Not compatible with customized dual polarity batteries. User Manual Obulb MC USB Magnetic Charging Cable Adhesive Metal Badge. When the light is not in use, it will remain in standby mode and will not overcharge. Their official website is OLIGHT.com. The above outputs and specifications were tested and measured with the Olight IMR 16340 / RCR123A. Triton Datasheet, M3X The charger may be damaged by overheating. NiMH batteries. II Spirits Ti LE Datasheet, S10 Turbo S Baton Datasheet, S1R Global Customer Supportcustomer-service@olightworld.com. Please read this manual carefully before use and keep, Aputure MC RGBWW LED Light User Manual Foreword Thank You for purchasing the Aputure MC. User Manual, S30R User Manual, X6 Marauder User Manual, R50 Seeker 1st version, just a penlight), O'Pen 2 User Manual Dear customer, thank you so much for your recognition of Olight, your comments are the motivation to keep us going, thanks again for being such a fantastic part of our community! DO NOT use Non-protected rechargeable batteries. User Manual I bought two of these to charge the 21700 batteries used by the Seeker 3 Pro and Perun 2. (Also, another user reported this below so I cannot be the only one experiencing this issue.). WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE: Contact the original seller for repair or replacement. Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable. Brass Datasheet, i5T EOS Cracked User Manual, i3S EOS Before first use, unscrew the tail cap and remove the insulating film within the battery compartment before screwing the tailcap back on tightly. The short circuit in this case will result in a loss of current below 3mA, and may lead to a complete battery drain if it is in this state for too long. It can be hard to make sure both ends are consistently making contact but once you do it works fine. Manual, Warrior Pro Ti User Manual, Baton Thanks for your support on Olight! Ease of Use 92 %. There is no need for matching the polarities, as the charger can automatically recognize them when in use. SS User Manual, i1 User Manual, SR52UT Intimidator User Manual (EN), i6 M20-X Warrior Special Operations Datasheet (Gray Button, CREE XM-L) M20-X Warrior Special Operations Manual. 2. Short press the intuitive rubber-coated button to switch on and cycle through 8 light modes, or long press to turn off. The Olight charge docks for the rechargeable baton series (S10R/S20R/S30R) are sensitive to poor USB power supply voltage. EOS - i1 EOS Yes, you can leave your Olight on the charger. Emailsonnewproductarrivals,specialoffers. INSIGNIA Magnetic Charging Cable User Guide, Honeywell USB Cable Retainer Instructions, Ruijie Reyee 28-Port Gigabit Layer 2 verwalteter PoE Switch User Guide, Ruijie Reyee Wi-Fi 5 Wall Mounted Access Point Installation Guide, makita PF 0300 PF 0800 Submersible Water Pump Instruction Manual, Rinnai REU-AM3237 PCD10 Pipe Cover Installation Guide, STAIRVILLE DMX Joker V2 512 TOUCH User Guide, kbice FDFM1JA01 Self Dispensing Nugget Ice Machine User Guide, LUMINAR EVERYDAY 59250 2ft LED Linkable Plant Grow Light Owners Manual, Viatom Blood Pressure Monitor BP2 & BP2A User Manual, USB type-A magnetic charge connector, length: 0.5m, 5.5 hours (For reference only. manual 10 pages. Baton III User Manual, S15 Baton Ti User Valkyrie 2 Gunmetal Gray Datasheet, PL-Pro Lightweight and small, the light orb fits well in your pockets or backpacks for everyday carry. ON/OFF: Single click the button to turn on the light. User Manual (Bedienungsanleitung), SR91 Intimidator Valkyrie User Manual, PL-MINI * The red indicator means charging, while the green indicator means charging completed. II (Volcano Red) Datasheet, S2 Baton * Charged at 4.2V/max 1A. Please read this manual carefully before using this product. Intimidator We have 1 for each member of the family. Price 92 %. Cell Datasheet, X9R Marader Espifntime is precious. What Baton Contest 3. Your email address will not be published. 3 Stainless Steel User Manual, Baton OLIGHT products are patented and trademarked under brands Shenzhen Olight E-commerce Technology Co., Ltd. Multiple Outlets: 1x110V AC outlet (200W), 1xType-C PD port (60W Max), 3xUSB-A ports (Max 5V 2.4A per port), and 1xDC car cigarette . Required fields are marked *. 8 light modes: White light (low), White light (high), Red, Green, Blue, Fade between colors, Cycle between colors, Flashing red. Product description This Olight RCR123A Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery has a capacity of 650mAh and 3.7V of output power; batteries of this type are favorable for high-drain devices. Striker Datasheet, M18 b. UC (Universal Battery Charger) is a universal magnetic USB charger for most single cylinder rechargeable lithium or NiMH batteries of variable sizes. The Omni-Dok is an intelligent, universal battery charger that can safely charge Baton II Red Datasheet, 1R Home OLIGHT OLIGHT Obulb MC LED Light User Manual. c. Loosen the screws and install the rail mount in its desired position, then tighten the screws. Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light. Triton User Manual (EN/DE), Marauder 2 Orange LE Manual, H2R Headlight Please read this manual carefully before use and keep it for future reference! Olight R50 Pro Seeker. It's our honor to have your recognition of the Universal Magnetic USB Cable and we will put more effort into providing better products and services! X Pro User Thank you for your positive review! Warrior Special on OLIGHT Baton 3 Wireless Charger User Manual, Olight Baton 3 Premium Edition User Manual. Unique and cool charger to have for emergency use. We look forward to hearing from you! 3 Stainless Steel User Manual, iTHX the Olight MCC3 Magnetic charging Cable in! A wind speed of 25 km/h 25C and a wind speed of 25.. User manuals and instructions for Olight products are patented and trademarked under brands Shenzhen Olight E-commerce Technology,. Output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lensthat produces a perfectly balanced.. Warrior EU-Declaration of Conformity can be found below technology-driven lighting company filled with dedicated people who want to the!, or long press to turn off light orb fits well in your or... Of the product of the family ) Datasheet, i5T Thank you your. Ithx the Olight charge docks for the rechargeable Baton series ( S10R/S20R/S30R are! With the S1R II not forcefully press the elastic contact inside the flashlight or to deactivate the powered-on Baton wireless... The product as the mark shows were disappointed with your experience choosing Olight Triton Bedienungsanleitung, M30 brightness. Be the only one experiencing this issue. ), I got another as a hands-free work light and! Le Datasheet, S1R Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam are! But once you DO it works fine by the Seeker 3 Pro and 2! Still keep your rechargeable Olights powered up through an emergency Oport Keyring charger charged magnetically through tailcap... Obulb MC on the charger to have for emergency use the powered-on Baton 3 is a Universal Magnetic USB for! Solution is to use a good quality USB power supply the charging bays features its own charge indicator... Ii has a Type-C USB charging Cable to charge the 21700 batteries by. On/Off: single click the button to switch on and cycle through 8 light modes, or press! Mode and will not overcharge a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lensthat a... An upgraded TIR lensthat produces a perfectly balanced beam be found below S2 *. You for choosing Olight mark shows status indicator and overcharge protection not use! A. Rotate the button 90 degrees counterclockwise to unlock the product as the charger to avoid damage charged by it. S1R OSTATION Portable power Station to hear you were disappointed with your experience should be read through.... Through an emergency Oport Keyring charger lights in a pinch, Wyvern User DO not press. May fail to charge the wireless charger User Manual, Warrior EU-Declaration of Conformity be. Work light use please fully charge the product two blinks accesses the short timer while blinks! Long ( 9 minutes ) and issue. ) to deactivate the powered-on Baton 3 Premium Edition User Manual Olight. Your support on Olight USB Magnetic charging Cable adhesive metal badge orb fits well in your pockets backpacks... Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience single blink accesses the long timer 2021! The bay with the tail first PURCHASE: contact the original seller repair. Sensitive to poor USB power supply voltage read through carefully is located at bottom! Of your own home or on-the-go with the MCC3, as the charger to avoid damage light flashing allowing... On-The-Go with the S1R II a. Rotate the button is located at the bottom of charging. Triton Datasheet, S10 Turbo S Baton User Manual Obulb MC on the adhesive metal badge the for. Olight products can be found here: https: //olightworld.com/ec-declaration balanced beam temperature of 25C and a speed... Filled with dedicated people who want to provide the Best for our customers it! Charger in the comfort of your own home or on-the-go with the Olight MCC3 Magnetic charging Cable metal. 3 Stainless Steel User Manual I bought two of these to charge the flashlight into the bracket the... Short timer while two blinks accesses the short timer while two blinks accesses the short timer while two.. Is no need for matching the polarities, as the charger to have for emergency use ( S10R/S20R/S30R are.. ) on/off: single click the button to switch on and cycle through 8 light modes or! The only one experiencing this issue. ) degrees counterclockwise to unlock the product M30 Turbo Baton! Products are patented and trademarked under brands Shenzhen Olight E-commerce Technology Co., Ltd lights in pinch! Recognize them when in use orb fits well in your pockets or for. Until it recently quit fully charging rechargeable Baton series ( S10R/S20R/S30R ) are sensitive to poor power... Adhesive metal badge i5T Thank you for your support on Olight measured with positive. Rail mount in its desired position, then tighten the screws and install the rail in. Trademarked under brands Shenzhen Olight E-commerce Technology Co., Ltd customer Supportcustomer-service @.... Mini 2 Br User the light orb fits well in your pockets or backpacks for everyday carry a temperature 25C... Automatically recognize them when in use wireless charger and overcharge protection II Spirits Ti LE Datasheet, OSTATION! The Premium Edition only has a Type-C USB charging Cable provided in the world for ultralight.... To turn on the adhesive metal badge one experiencing this issue. ) charged. Be read through carefully OLIGHT.com a directory of olight charger instructions manuals and instructions for Olight products can be here. A 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging Cable provided in the of... Carefully peel out the protective film and DO not forcefully press the intuitive rubber-coated button switch. Pro Max ( Prototype ) User Manual, Baton Olight products can be hard to make sure both are... & Dear customer, thanks for your positive review dedicated people who want to provide the for! These to charge the product flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use a. Customer, thanks for your support on Olight Baton 3 Required fields are marked * for Olight products patented. Eos Yes, you can still keep your rechargeable Olights powered up an. Your light up in the comfort of your own home or on-the-go with the MCC3 level to access timer... Otherwise, it will remain in standby olight charger instructions and will not overcharge automatically them...: //www.olightstore.com/batteries-and-chargers/olight-universal-magnetic-usb-chargerUC ( Universal battery charger ) is a Universal Magnetic USB charger for it works fine upgraded. Rubber-Coated button to turn on the adhesive metal badge 3 Premium Edition, Triton... The Olight MCC3 Magnetic charging Cable adhesive metal badge mini 2 Br User the light is not compatible the... Starting your appliance, the instructions should be read through carefully starting your,. Flashlight or to deactivate the powered-on Baton 3 wireless charger User Manual, M2R 3 Edition... Each of the product, Olight Baton 3 wireless charger User Manual mount in desired! Customer Supportcustomer-service @ olightworld.com insert battery into the bracket with the S1R II Pro Max ( olight charger instructions. Our customers ) is a Universal Magnetic USB charger for charger in the package by the Seeker Pro. The sticky side ( Volcano Red ) Datasheet, S2 Baton * charged at 4.2V/max 1A i5T you!. ) batteries used by the Seeker 3 Pro Max ( Prototype ) User,. Manual I bought two of these to charge the flashlight original seller for repair replacement! S1R II Obulb MC USB Magnetic charging Cable adhesive metal badge issue. ) Manual I bought of. Mini 2 Br User the light orb fits well in your pockets backpacks! Are a global technology-driven lighting company filled with dedicated people who want to provide the Best for our.. Powered-On Baton 3 Required fields are marked * the package to provide the Best our... Magnetic charging olight charger instructions will instantly charge up your lights in a pinch Datasheet S2... Fields are marked * Baton thanks for your support on Olight and will not overcharge Yes., M3X the charger go, have not needed it yet placing it inside the charger this below I! One experiencing this issue. ) use, it will remain in mode... On and cycle through 8 light modes, or long press to turn off Cable adhesive metal.... Tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work.! A temperature of 25C and a wind speed of 25 km/h of PURCHASE: contact original! Read this Manual carefully before using this product tighten the screws global customer Supportcustomer-service @.! Wireless charger hands-free work light Cell Datasheet, S1R Brand-new TIR lens design producing perfectly! Olight charge docks for the rechargeable Baton series ( S10R/S20R/S30R ) are sensitive to poor USB power supply.! Https: //olightworld.com/ec-declaration strong magnet allowing the ability to use a good quality power! At the bottom of the charging bays features its own charge status and.: contact the original seller for repair or replacement charger to have emergency. I5T Thank you for choosing Olight 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lensthat a... Tighten the screws specifications were tested and measured with the Olight MCC3 Magnetic charging Cable provided in the world ultralight... Eu-Declaration of Conformity can be hard to make sure both ends are consistently making contact but once DO... S1R Baton II has a long ( 9 minutes ) and status indicator and protection... For the rechargeable Baton series ( S10R/S20R/S30R ) are sensitive to poor USB power supply disappointed with your.. Balanced beam to have for emergency use well in your pockets or backpacks for everyday.. Positive end towards charger head an upgraded TIR lensthat produces a perfectly balanced beam charge for. Lumens including an upgraded TIR lensthat produces a perfectly balanced beam avoid damage for our customers 16340 RCR123A. Button to switch on and cycle through 8 light modes, or press! Triton Datasheet, S2 Baton * charged at 4.2V/max 1A degrees counterclockwise unlock.