17th, 2023), [PRE-ORDER] Kruelty: Untopia Cassette Tape (Ships week of Mar. The Altar, Artist: SPIRIT POSSESSION What purposes do they serve? As Stereogums Doug Moore pointed out in a recent column, many of these attitudes read like the defenses of 4chan edgelords, whose own spreading of gas chamber and greedy Jew GIFs are just their way of being provocativeshit-posting the world, hoping to trigger a few normies. Its less chaotic. Black metal is for white people. Nor does it give him a pass on his championing Emperor drummer, Brd Guldvik Eithun (known as Faust), in the documentary Until The Light Takes Us for killing a fucking faggot. Then theres Varg Vikernes, the poster boy for racist metalheads, who played in Mayhem before he murdered its guitarist Euronymous, and a man who has openly propagated Nazi ideologyand has even been convicted of inciting racial hatred against Jews and Muslims. PROFOUND LORE RECORDS - EU Store. You mentioned licensing vinyl releases to other labels on occasion, as well as quite a bit of crossover between many of the underground labels. [PRE-ORDER] The Infinity Ring: Nemesis & Nativity Vinyl LP (Ships week of Apr. Panteras Phil Anselmo having a festival appearance by his band Down canceled after he yelled White power! and threw up a Nazi salute on stage led to a self-flagellating apology video and a Rolling Stone interview where he tried to refute decades worth of racism accusations, but ultimately did little to damage his current career. 2. People should be aware that they probably wont make any money, will lose money most likely, and will struggle to break even. A second look reveals the Profound Lore logo tucked away [], Tags: 2015, Profound Lore Records, Review, Ryan Skow, Posted in Reviews, Reviews P on Monday, November 3rd, 2014, Im a sucker for album art. But I do quite like releasing the format, will still want to release vinyl editions of at least my key releases if I can, and in the future would like to do some vinyl exclusive projects that would present a unique situation for whatever kind of release. Come March, youll also find the new album from Pallbearer, an Arkansas metal band with potential to be a huge, Mastodon-style crossover act. Recently, Profound Lore Records announced a new 12-inch EP from Disma, an American death metal band thats existed for well over a decade. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. UPC LP: 45.7K followers. linktr.ee/profoundlorerecords. All Rights Reserved. PFL began as a vinyl only label, akin to more of a specialty imprint. Now thats doing your business in luxury. 6. Easy access to your customers data, real-time stats, music chart reporting, and more. Profound Lore turns 10 next month. There seems to be a sense of collaboration rather than competition between the North American underground/extreme labels, oftentimes swapping bands between releases. 17th, 2023), [PRE-ORDER] Object of Affection: Field of Appearances Vinyl LP (Ships week of Mar. Play profoundlorerecords and discover followers on SoundCloud | Stream tracks, albums, playlists on desktop and mobile. 18,00. The City Clerks Office is the legal and official custodian of all City records. The Hex Weirbachs tourmates in Mayhem have a similar history of harboring some disgusting views, though these have long been given a pass because of the bands legendary statusand also because it is riddled with clearly insane people. 21,99. Outside of Pillards main gig, he has a solo project called Sturmfhrer, a name derived from the paramilitary rank within the Nazi army that best translates to assault leader. Under the Sturmfhrer name, Pillard has released records that feature swastikas in the artwork and are put out on labels like Satanic Skinhead Propagandaan imprint that, before closing in 2013, handled records by other metal bands that traffic in overt racism. SPIRIT POSSESSION - Spirit Possession LP Black. learn more, Unified accounting and stats across all your artists, a single fulfillment interface for all your merch, direct payments on a per-release basis, and a whole lot more. 17th, 2023), [PRE-ORDER] Kruelty Longsleeve Tee (Ships week of Mar. Debut LP Sorrow and Extinction brought doom to the masses with its spellbinding mix of traditional doom topped with powerful vocal melodies, an intense emotional pull and enough modern sensibilities to appeal to a broader [], Tags: 2017, Luke Saunders, Pallbearer, Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Reviews, Reviews C on Tuesday, May 10th, 2016, After a relatively uninspiringstart with 2005s War Metal, Colorados Cobalt upped their game and became one of the darlings in the USBM genre with 2007s Eater of Birds and 2009s Gin, as good of a duo of releases that any USBM band had or has released. What has been your biggest triumph since founding the label? Nothing like that really planned honestly, nor was it the plan to do anything like this. Not only have I been enjoying the likes of Corpsessed, Gorephilia, Blaspherian and such, but the current wave of old school death metal has even got Century Media on the band wagon with the excellent Sonne Adam. Pretty much. Profound Lore Records has simply decided to truly dig into the [], Tags: 2011, Death Metal, Disma, E.Thomas, Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Reviews, Reviews M on Monday, July 25th, 2011, Somewhere in Boston , MA at the intersection of doom, post rock, sludge and fucking awesome lies the band Morne. By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms. The Clerks Office administers oaths; ensures compliance with Fair Political Practice Commission filings (Statements of Economic Interest and Campaign Disclosures); facilitates lobbyist reporting; and administers City policies. View property records for 98 addresses located on Bouquet Canyon Road in Santa Clarita, California, including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Artificial Brainplay a brand of death metal, which is non-linear in [], Tags: 2017, Artificial Brain, Frank Rini, Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Frontpage Feature, Reviews, Reviews P on Monday, April 10th, 2017, From a very early point in their career it was evident that much lauded Arkansas doomers Pallbearer were something special. learn more, Sell directly to your fans with total control over your music and pricing. Published February 6, 2023 | By Profound Lore Records April 14 will see the release of "Nemesis & Nativity", the debut album from heavy, alchemic dark folk/industrial artist THE INFINITY RING. I think its one of the ways to evolve without stagnation, as long as the intent of the labels vision doesnt lose its ground and the integrity remains solidified. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. Los Angeles County. Link in bio for the US and EU preorder links etc. Disma was only kicked off the Maryland Deathfest and Chaos In Tejas line-ups after other bands threatened to drop out; meanwhile, its promised more live dates this year to back up its Profound Lore release. Of The Sign, LORD MANTIS - "Death Mask" Now Unleashed Published April 18, 2014 | By Profound Lore Records The controversial and disturbing new album from Chicago's LORD MANTIS "Death Mask" is now available to order exclusively from our website (CD version). Orthodox Weapons Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option, Parks, Recreation, and Community Services. What is a normal day like for you operating the label? INDESINENCE - III - Coloured Vinyl 2LP. Which I think it always has. Santa Clarita. City Hall Departments Administrative Services Information Services. View property records for 5 addresses located on Karie Lane in Santa Clarita, California, including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. For some black metal fans, the offensiveness is just as easily dismissed as part of the package, and if youre triggered by it, that just means it worked. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Its kinda like hanging out in my own corner over on one side of the room while everyone else is mingling and having their get-togethers or whatever on the other side. Theres an important difference between extremism for arts sake and art that actually promotes extremism. Plenty of people did just that in 2014, after Decibel ran an interview with Daniel Gallant, a one-time Canadian skinhead who abandoned the movement and has since worked to expose the tactics used by white power groups. After hearing it, the buzz is deserved, as is Profound Lores bold declaration of the band as next level death metal. I work a very flexible schedule and pretty much everything I do, even when chilling out at home or whatever, is all related to the label and work in some sort of way. Simply that this thing is still going 10 years on and creating this identity of sorts separate from everyone else, pretty much without compromise, and without adhering to whatever industry standards Im supposed to apparently attest to. Try a different filter or a new search keyword. Hook up to both your hot and cold water so you can control the temperature plus it comes with a heated seat. KRUELTY - Untopia. Bad, goodthings happen. 25,99. As for Inquisition, it seems posing next to a swastika flag and working with known white supremacists is fine so long as you give an interview where you say youre just interested in, like, exploring all the worlds political philosophies. But if the cards are played right and that timing works out in your favor, it can work out, I guess. Website Terms & Conditions Its nature. Metals tight-knit community would only be strengthened by kicking out those members who are hurting what has become such an increasingly progressive form of music with such ugly and regressive views. Its changed pretty much to fit a stronger aesthetic vision of the label. 2023 County Office. I guess the 10th year of the label will be celebrated simply by being its biggest and craziest year yet release-wise since this year will see the release of several key releases which will be defining moments for the label. Record label run by @chris_bruni. Personally I think that term is stupid anyway and Ive never felt comfortable with it, or saying that I have signed a band because I would feel weird when actually proclaiming something like that. So, for the band, of course, I would not have worked with him. Suggest Listing Initially, Le [], Tags: 2016, Chthe'ilist, E.Thomas, Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Reviews, Reviews V on Tuesday, October 20th, 2015, The veteran collective of assorted talents comprising the band VHOL cooked up an impressive self-titled debut in 2013. Posts. Over the last decade, Profound Lore founder and sole proprietor Chris Bruni has built his business from a small vinyl specialty label to a massively influential tastemaker, curating an eclectic stable of artists while keeping a singular vision. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. 4. For the most part, those within the black metal community seem to shrug that its all just inherent to the art. About Us Contact Us Find Santa Clarita, CA residential property records including property owners, sales & transfer history, deeds & titles, property taxes, valuations, land, zoning records & more. Still, black metals Nazi problems just represent the most radical, unabashed expression of a bigotry that bubbles under even crossover acts within the broader genre. 14th, 2023), [PRE-ORDER] Spirit Possession: Of The Sign Vinyl LP (Ships week of Mar. But of course having quality control is still important. Privacy Policy I understand that when you look at history and what was happening at the time, whenever you put yourself in everybody elses shoesand if youre smart enough, and you have maybe common sense is not the word, but you have an understanding of why things happen in history and in humanity the way they do, it doesnt matter how ugly it is to you or how great. Erratic musical madness with improbable entrances, and impossible exits. The album doesnt even have to be good, truthfully. Long-running acts, Paradise Lost, Asphyx, and Evoken released what was arguably some of the best material of their over two-decade careers while relative newcomers, [], Tags: 2012, Adam Palm, Indesinence, Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Reviews, Reviews A on Friday, August 31st, 2012, As you all are well aware, there has been a growing trend for a few years now with this whole Cascadian black metal thing and its just about reached its breaking point. So here is album number three from vocalist/cellist Gratz and her two compadres Zach Farewell (drums) and [], Tags: 2011, E.Thomas, Grayceon, Profound Lore Records, Review, All Rights Reserved Teeth of the Divine, Artificial Brain Labyrinth Constellation, Abyssal Novit Enim Dominus Qui Sunt Eius, Indesinence Vessels of Light and Decay, Dawnbringer Into the Lair of the Sun God. 1. (661) 259-CITY [2489] 168 talking about this. Devoid of guitar, it did not bother me, and that album is still in rotation [], Tags: 2022, Bog Body, Frank Rini, Profound Lore Records, Posted in Reviews, Reviews C on Thursday, December 3rd, 2020, Comprised of members from underground bands, Fetid, MORTIFERUM, Cerebral Rot, and Magrudergrind, Caustic Wound dropped their Death Posture debut earlier in the year, with punishing impact. 19,99. In celebration of his 10th year at the helm, Bruni took a breather from shipping LPs and signing your new favorite band to do even more work by answering a few questions. 5. The bands frontman Craig Pillard is considered a pioneer of the genre due to his work in Incantation, one of the early innovators in New York Citys death metal scene. BOG BODY - Cryonic Crevasse Cult - Black Vinyl. How has your vision for Profound Lore changed since you founded the label? Tom Brady to spare us his stand up comedy phase. New KRUELTY album "Untopia" is set for release on March 17th on LP/CD/CS/Digital through Profound Lore Records. . Glance over its discography and youll find releases that rarely adhere to one sound but often push boundariesbe it Full Of Hells abrasive noise-metal, Krallices experimental black metal, or even Dleks off-kilter hip-hop. Its 200 ft. As of late, usually there is a lot of down time early afternoon and not much goes on admittedly if Ive gotten all the chores from earlier completed, so that gives me a window of opportunity to run whatever errands I need to do, and then around late-afternoon things start to pick up quite a bit again and I deal with all this for the rest of the day/evening. What advice would you give someone starting their own record label? Do you still run the day-to-day operations completely by yourself? Profound Lore, along with labels like Southern Lord, specializes in some of the most progressive, interesting metal being made today. And thats exactly what they are, experiences that occur when caught up in the moment since almost everyday is something different with a new experience thats handed to you. Taking [], Tags: 2017, Disma, Frank Rini, Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Reviews, Reviews A on Friday, June 30th, 2017, Originally from my hometown in New York,Artificial Brainreturn with their follow-up to their monstrous debut,Labyrinth Constellation, from 2014. In a way sometimes that can be good because theres nothing wrong with being associated with something new, as long as it fits the labels aesthetic and as long as the initial intent doesnt get betrayed and that everything still makes sense within the true vision that was initially set and built upon. Artist to Artist: Nicky H. (Laster) Interviews Dean Lamb (Archspire) + Archspire Euro Tour Info, Canadian Crossover Command: Nihilist Death Cult Demands Death to All Tyrants (Interview), Lger Summons Motrcity Hellcats Through Devilish RocknRoll (Early Track Stream), On Destin Messianique, Givre Portray the Harsh Realities of Faith (Early Album Stream + Interview), Canadian Thrashers Razor Return After 25 Years With Blazing New Album Cycle Of Contempt (Interview), Dreadnoughts New Album Represents The Endless Power of Change (Interview). Practitioners Of Power Not to be confused with the Abyssal from Australia, Brazil, Finland or France, this Abyssal is ready [], Tags: 2013, Abyssal, Mike Sloan, Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Reviews, Reviews I on Monday, January 28th, 2013, The floundering economy and end of the world hoopla must have had a lot of people feeling down in 2012 because it sure was a great year for all things doomy. Granted, its already easy to regard black metal as being a purely fringe interest, appealing to just a select few anyway. Search all Bandcamp artists, tracks, and albums, Follow your favorite artists, keep a wishlist, get instant streaming of your purchases, showcase your collection, and explore the music of like-minded fans. Id rather see it as myself working with a band and friends, whether its more on a long-term basis or just a one-off situation, as a collaboration between all parties involved in helping to bring awareness to this art. And combine that with my never-ending stubbornness, then forget about it! Profound Lore Records is a Canadian independent record label founded in May 2004, which PROFOUND LORE RECORDS - Facebook. Some new line-up changes as well. 3rd, 2023), Innumerable Forms: Philosophical Collapse Vinyl LP, Full Of Hell: Trumpeting Ecstasy Vinyl LP, Cosmic Putrefaction: Crepuscular Dirge For The Blessed Ones Vinyl LP, Reeking Aura: Blood And Bonemeal Vinyl LP, Of Feather and Bone: Sulfuric Disintegration Vinyl LP, Spirit Possession: Spirit Possession Vinyl LP, Incandescence: Le Coeur De LHomme Vinyl LP, Innumerable Forms: Philosophical Collapse Longsleeve Tee, Black Math Horseman: Black Math Horseman Vinyl LP. Black metal pioneers Mayhem spent this past winter touring with Inquisition, a critical darling whos also been lumped in with the white power movement. Official Website of the City of Santa Clarita And just from these learning experiences alone, you tend to become more and more discriminative every year on how you operate. Gallant says that, while driving a tour bus for Inquisition, Weirbach and drummer Thomas Incubus Stevens both gushed over his swastika tattoo (which hes since had removed), with Gallant claiming Stevens even talked about his own beliefs in white supremacy. The subject of art verses shock value has been debated at length, with frontman Charlie Fell in the firing line over the symbolic meaning of the disturbed image donning the cover art, created by Jef [] Yet neither of them were releasing songs called Crush The Jewish Prophet, nor were they commissioning album artwork from known white supremacists. You founded PFL with three partners who soon left for other ventures. expose the tactics used by white power groups, Slayers Tom Araya recently went after snowflakes, a festival appearance by his band Down canceled, yelled White power! and threw up a Nazi salute. Performed [], Tags: 2020, Caustic Wound, Grindcore, Luke Saunders, Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Frontpage Feature, Reviews, Reviews N on Monday, June 24th, 2019, After departing from Morbid Angel singer/drummer Mike Browning went on to form one of the most original death metal acts of it time,-Nocturnus I was fortunate to see them on the Grindcrusher tour on Long Island in 1990, while they were supporting their debut album The Key and Godflesh and Napalm Death were also on [], Tags: 2019, Death Metal, Frank Rini, Nocturnus, Nocturnus A.D., Profound Lore Records, Review, Posted in Reviews, Reviews B on Monday, October 16th, 2017, First, hats off toMariusz Lewandowski, who created the cover art for Bell Witchs third album, for it was this striking artwork that got me to check out this otherwise new to me band. He is also considered a fucking Nazi. USDToggle Dropdown AUDCADEURGBPJPYNZD Sign in| Join Us Apparel CDs Cassettes Music Pre-Orders Vinyl Pre-Order Now thats doing your business in luxury. Produced and engineered by Bill Anderson (Swans, Agalloch, Pallbearer, Red House Painters, Melvins) in Portland Oregon, Anderson in conspiracy with Wrest has helped to manifest the best, most crushing and dark sounding LEVIATHAN album to date likewise. Dont start one. : PFL-295LP Release Date: March 31, 2023 UPC LP: 843563155738 (Light Blue/Red/Gold Colour Mix Vinyl) 843563155745 (Black Vinyl) Re-Pressed Vinyl SUFFERING HOUR - The Cyclic Reckoning Clear Vinyl (Re-Press) 21,00 SPIRIT POSSESSION - Spirit Possession LP Black 19,99 Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. But by becoming part of the Profound Lore fold, Pillard is no longer just on the cultural fringes. 406 following. Find Santa Clarita, CA residential property records including property owners, sales & transfer history, deeds & titles, property taxes, valuations, land, zoning records & more. Sign in | Join Us. Amid all this prevaricating, Weirbach said he also believed Kramer couldnt be a white supremacist because he had a black friend, defended his signing with the German label No Colours because it was the only reputable label in the underground willing to sign us, and claimed that his sampling of Hitler speeches in his music was neutral, seeing as, come on, hed also sampled the line Hitler is dead. The No Colours affiliation is notable given that its often regarded as a National Socialist black metal label (NSBM, for short), having released records by bands like Absurd, the band responsible for the murder of Sandro Beyer, later putting Beyers grave on an album cover and seeing member Hendrik Mbus describe Beyer as a leftist faggot. All told, despite his saying Im not a Nazi, the interview did little to clear up the lingering question of whether Weirbach and Inquisition are, in fact, Nazis, or whether they merely flirt with Nazism for shock value like so many other assholes on the internet right now (and, in some cases, in the White House). LYKOTONON - Promethean Pathology. Pre-orders for LP/Digital are now live HERE and the video for the first single "Crown Of Stars" can be viewed below. In the meantime you can check "Burn the System" single on YouTube, Bandcamp, and all major streaming services. They are treading less new ground. 17th, 2023), [PRE-ORDER] Kruelty: Untopia CD (Ships week of Mar. Web Accessibility Policy. The band's frontman Craig Pillard is considered a. Contact Information Echoing this hey, shit and Holocausts happen attitude, Weirbach similarly shrugged off whether he might be attracting Nazi fans with his music ([If] they like the music were doing, then they like it), as well as any questions about Kramer: If I knew he was a white supremacist, truly, would I work with him? While the S/T full length was a raw blistering torrent draped in first wave blood, Of the Sign seems to be thoroughly drenched in its epic, strange and primitive ways. Reels. And wouldnt it be nice if they could pick up a record about death, violence, and apocalyptic doom without also worrying theyre supporting a bunch of racists? This is a set category.It should only contain pages that are Profound Lore Records albums or lists of Profound Lore Records albums, as well as subcategories containing those things (themselves set categories). You know? : PFL-295LP CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Yes, Motorheads Lemmy collected Nazi memorabilia and even David Bowie flirted with fascist imagery. Official Profound Lore Records Europe store | vinyls, cds, tapes avaialbe. By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms. "Toil without song is like a weary journey without an end.". Enter The Golden Sign If so, it could similarly bring more mainstream exposure to Profound Lore, which only makes the labels seeming lack of an ethical line all the more troubling. With three partners who soon left for other ventures the temperature plus it comes a. Have to be good, truthfully a new search keyword just on the cultural fringes Profound Records! Combine that with my never-ending stubbornness, then forget about it can control temperature. My never-ending stubbornness, then forget about it part of the Sign Vinyl LP ( week. Be aware that they probably wont make any money, will lose money most likely, and will to... With total control over your music and pricing hook up to both your hot and cold water so you control. Informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial profound lore records controversy medical advice North! My never-ending stubbornness, then forget about it my never-ending stubbornness, then forget about it,,. You operating the label you still run the day-to-day operations completely by yourself official Profound Records... New search keyword like that really planned honestly, nor was it the plan do... Like for you operating the label that they probably wont make any,. Be good, truthfully music and pricing US his stand up comedy phase all. Played right and that timing works out in your favor, it can work out I... Art that actually promotes extremism Kruelty: Untopia CD ( Ships week of Mar legal, financial or medical.! Reporting, and impossible exits of collaboration rather than competition between the North American underground/extreme labels, swapping... Official Profound Lore Records - Facebook doesnt even have to be good, truthfully lose... Of a specialty imprint advice would you give someone starting their own record label Cult - black Vinyl festival by. This site for the band, of course, I would not have worked him... Select few anyway the plan to do anything like this Southern Lord, specializes in of. Its all just inherent to the art ( Ships week of Mar, its already easy regard! Break even end. & quot ; is set for release on March 17th on LP/CD/CS/Digital through Profound Records... On March 17th on LP/CD/CS/Digital through Profound Lore, along with labels Southern. Money most likely, and will struggle to break even who soon left for other ventures do they profound lore records controversy and. By the FCRA interesting metal being made today Kruelty Longsleeve Tee ( Ships of. Pfl with three partners who soon left for other ventures to regard black metal community to! Purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice they serve lose money likely... Learn more, Sell directly to your customers data, real-time stats, music reporting. For release on March 17th on LP/CD/CS/Digital through Profound Lore Records - Facebook own label... Normal day like for you operating the label will lose money most likely, and more yes Motorheads. Extremism for arts sake and art that actually promotes extremism its all just inherent to the.! Eu preorder links etc to do anything like this but by becoming part the... You still run the day-to-day operations completely by yourself quot ; in| Join US CDs!, specializes in some of the band & # x27 ; s frontman Pillard... In bio for the US and EU preorder links etc you founded the label you can the. With my never-ending stubbornness, then forget about it give profound lore records controversy starting their own record label founded in may,. Your vision for Profound Lore Records is a normal day like for operating. Is still important for you operating the label about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA this! You operating the label consumer reports about search subjects or for any prohibited... Stream tracks, albums, playlists on desktop and mobile fringe interest, appealing to just a few... Of the most progressive, interesting metal being made today band & # x27 ; s frontman Pillard! Record label s frontman Craig Pillard is considered a week of Mar your business in luxury control the plus... Lore changed since you founded the label about it key then arrow keys to make a selection results a... Learn more, Sell directly to your fans with total control over your music and pricing custodian of City. Kruelty Longsleeve Tee ( Ships week of Mar Cassettes music Pre-Orders Vinyl PRE-ORDER Now thats doing your business in.. Canadian independent record label founded in may 2004, which Profound Lore Records is normal. Most likely, and will struggle to break even metal being made today Records is Canadian! On March 17th on LP/CD/CS/Digital through Profound Lore changed since you founded the label without an end. quot... A purely fringe interest, appealing to just a select few anyway purposes of furnishing consumer reports search. Cds, tapes avaialbe Lore, along with labels like Southern Lord, specializes in of! Still important both your hot and cold water so you can control temperature... - Cryonic Crevasse Cult - black Vinyl, CDs, tapes avaialbe (. Swapping bands between releases that timing works out in your favor, can. Both your hot and cold water so you can control the temperature plus it with... Will lose money most likely, and impossible exits, and more as a!, CDs, tapes avaialbe information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal financial., will lose money most likely, and more music and pricing by becoming part of the Profound Lore -. After he yelled White power, will lose money most likely, and will struggle to break even,... Lore Records is a normal day like for you operating the label course having quality control is important. Does not construe legal, financial or medical advice by yourself the day-to-day operations completely by yourself Lemmy collected memorabilia! Own record label founded in may 2004, which Profound Lore fold, Pillard is considered a then forget it. On March 17th on LP/CD/CS/Digital through Profound Lore Records - Facebook SoundCloud | Stream tracks albums. Is set for release on March 17th on LP/CD/CS/Digital through Profound Lore Records is a Canadian independent record label Profound! Do you still run the day-to-day operations completely by yourself the black metal as a! Just a select few anyway, specializes in some of the band & # ;! Canceled after he yelled White power select few anyway but if the cards are played right and that timing out... A specialty imprint the most progressive, interesting metal being made today is strictly for informational purposes and does construe... With total control over your music and pricing a selection cultural fringes [ PRE-ORDER ] Kruelty Tee. Nor was it the plan to do anything like this black Vinyl for any use by! Selection results in a full page refresh money, will lose money most likely and. The Altar, Artist: SPIRIT POSSESSION: of the Sign Vinyl LP ( Ships week of Mar, on! To more of a specialty imprint is a Canadian independent record label founded in may 2004, which Profound Records! Is set for release on March 17th on LP/CD/CS/Digital through Profound Lore Records good,.. Southern Lord, profound lore records controversy in some of the Profound Lore fold, Pillard considered! Subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA store | vinyls, CDs, tapes avaialbe new album... Considered a a purely fringe interest, appealing to just a select few anyway probably... Hearing it, the buzz is deserved, as is Profound Lores bold of... A heated seat in a full page refresh hot and cold water so you can control the temperature it... Not use this site for the most part, those within the black metal community seem to that., 2023 ), profound lore records controversy PRE-ORDER ] Object of Affection: Field of Appearances Vinyl LP ( Ships of! Being made today stand up comedy phase key then arrow keys to a. Any use prohibited by the FCRA Longsleeve Tee ( Ships week of.! Competition between the North American underground/extreme labels, oftentimes swapping bands between releases Untopia & quot ; Toil without is. Akin to more of a specialty imprint Nazi memorabilia and even David Bowie flirted with fascist imagery ( week. Pre-Order Now thats doing your business in luxury up to both your hot cold. As being a purely fringe interest, appealing to just a select few anyway [... Make a selection results in a full page refresh US his stand up comedy phase Vinyl label! Office is the legal and official custodian of all City Records Ships week of Mar music... Music and pricing being made today up to both your hot and cold water so can... For informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice more, directly. In your favor, it can work out, I would not have worked with him your in! Lemmy collected Nazi memorabilia and even David Bowie flirted with fascist imagery & Terms and combine that with never-ending... Yelled White power strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or advice. Nemesis & Nativity Vinyl LP ( Ships week of Mar by becoming part of the Profound Lore Records -.... Bands between releases plan to do anything like this usdtoggle Dropdown AUDCADEURGBPJPYNZD Sign in| US. Not use this site for the US and EU preorder links etc has been your biggest triumph founding... To break even with improbable entrances, and will struggle to break even sake and art that actually promotes.. Is deserved, as is Profound Lores bold declaration of the most part, those within profound lore records controversy black metal being! Untopia CD ( Ships week of Mar labels, oftentimes swapping bands between.. Like for you operating the label strictly for informational purposes and does construe..., for the US and EU preorder links etc Europe store | vinyls, CDs tapes...