Three years later, the Pennsylvania native and the entrepreneur welcomed their twins, son Uche and daughter Clara. Ojeh spent most of his childhood in Nigeria but later switched to Illinois, Pennsylvania in the USA. Before the show, I kissed her forehead and told her to take her nerves and turn them into gratitude and excitement and to be bold, confident and strong. The 3rd Hour of Today show star lives in New York with husband Uche Ojeh and their children. The couple is blessed with three children: Kayin, and twins Uche and Clara Josephine. It was an intimate wedding ceremony that was held in the picturesque city of Philadelphia in Rittenhouse Square. 25 Feb/23. The Today host married her husband, Uche Ojeh, in 2007 and they have proven that their love has only gotten stronger since! Ojeh is married to her lovely wife, Sheinelle Jones. But after I just embraced it, I kind of found a gift in that," Jones confessed. Uche Ojeh met his future wife, Sheinelle Jones, as a senior in high school. Luckily, Jones was awarded and honored by the National Association of Black Journalists as well as the Oklahoma Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists. That same month, Kayin attended summer camp. The couple finally decided to exchange their vows after dating for eleven years. To that end, Jones collected all of the recruitment pamphlets that she could and spread them all out on a table. "I booked a hotel room," she said on the show. In fact, Sheinelle thinks that she and Uche might even have three future news reporters on their hands. After tying the knotin 2007, Sheinelle Jones and Uche Ojeh decided to start a family. After having a long distance relationship for about seven or eight years, Sheinelle Jones could finally enjoy a local romance with Uche Ojeh, her college sweetheart. He has earned a good amount of money from his work in different companies throughout his career. "One day you're in New York and the next day you're in Nashville and then the day after that, you're at your 9-year-old's soccer tournament," she continued. They met for the first time during their college at Northwestern. Jones was born on 16 April 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Professionally, Uche is the managing partner at UAO Consultant. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Read on to learn more about who he is, their adorable family, and her vocal cord surgery. Despite the fact that he earns a comfortable living as a consultant for one of America's most well-known software companies, he has remained tight-lipped about his net worth and compensation. With this news, fans are wondering about her support system at home. Uche grew up with a brother named Eneka Ojeh and sister Ada Ojeh. pauline hanson dancing with the stars; just jerk dance members; what happens if a teacher gets a dui Quite often, I go to bed before my children.. The proud mom celebrated her sons milestone birthday on Instagram in August 2022, writing, 13 years ago today this little guy changed my world and opened my heart in ways I didnt even know was possible. sheinelle jones south carolina home sheinelle jones south carolina home (No Ratings Yet) . He was on a college tour where Jones was the guide college student. Stay updated with Marriedwiki for more interesting biographies. Its easier to stay isolated when youre with people you love. Closer Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Ojeh and her wife are blessed with three children; two sons named Kayin Ojeh . Sources claim he holds an impressive net worth of$3 millionas of 2021. She and her wife, Molly, are the proud moms of two formerly stray. 2 min read. Sheinelle has continued to gush over her relationship with the businessman on social media since they tied the knot in 2007 in Philadelphia. The couple is blessed with three children: Kayin, and twins Uche and Clara Josephine. Jason Johnson - MSNBC, Podcast, Twitter, Career. "I used to say as a kid, 'I'm going to work for NBC,'" she recalled. Uche Ojeh is also one of those celebrities who came to the media spotlight as a celebrity husband. Lets say were making pasta. My husband stopped asking me to watch a movie on a Friday night long ago. Uche has a tall height of 5 feet 7 inches. Sheinelleis a well-known journalist and news anchor engaged with NBC NewsandMSNBC. "I'm wearing my hair natural today," she proclaimed on an episode ofToday. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. See GMA Host Lara Spencers Bikini Photos, Pink Is a Total Rockstar! As her kids grow up, she continues to notice they inherited some of the personality traits that helped lead her down her successful career path. Currently, she is working forNBC NewsandMSNBC. While, she is also an anchor and currently, she is working for NBC News, Today. This makes his age 42 years old as of 2022. Uche Ojeh Uche, named after his father, is always showing off his humor and vibrant personality on his mom's Instagram. Further, he belongs to African-American ethnicity. Honestly, nothing was wrong I think it was just a release this has been a long time coming and I've struggled off and on for so long. "I also felt like I was wrapped in prayers,"she continued. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. He'd look over at me and I'd be asleep! Since then, they are living a blissful married life. Moreover, the college sweethearts met when Sheinelle was a freshman at the high school. Trending :Joanna Gaines || Pat Sajak || Brandi Love || Kamala Harris || Elizabeth Warren ||. I should probably see those three children that I have at home,'" she continued. Ojeh is the proud father of three adorable children; a twin and a son. She lives in Asheville, North Carolina, where she spends her free time hiking, reading and snuggling with her "Friends" box set. The Today host married her husband, Uche Ojeh, in . It is more common for people in the broadcasting/entertainment industry to get these legions because of the nature of their work. Uche is living a healthy life with excellent physical attributes. Today co-host Sheinelle Jones is easily one of the most recognizable faces on daytime television.Since 2014, Jones has been a member of the NBC morning show's family, discussing the news along with counterparts like Al Roker and Hoda Kotb.She's also let viewers into her personal life, sharing stories about her husband, Uche Ojeh, and their adorable children. Why Did Tamron Hall Leave the 'Today Show'? At the time, Uche was still a high school student. "And then we started dating," she finished. After the show was over, Jones took to Instagram to commemorate the occasion, which for her celebrated the power of choice. Shes never been in a musical before she practiced so much on her own and I was BLOWN AWAY with that little voice and her dancing! The couple played the question-answer love game where we can see their co-ordination. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. His better-half is a television personality. Uche Ojeh came to the limelight after getting married to the news anchor for the weekend edition of the morning show, Sheinelle Jones. Sheinelle is an American journalist and she works at NBC News. Besides that, she is also working as an active participant in the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority. According to Uche Ojeh's LinkedIn profile, he joined IBM in 2001 and worked there for nearly four years. Uche Ojeh will be 41 years old in February 2021 when he celebrates his birthday. "We both went to Northwestern, my husband and I,"she shared with Today. Sheinelle gave birth to the couple's first child Kayin on August 23, 2008, a year after their wedding. And I have to tell you, it has been phenomenal. Yes, Uche is still married to Jones. it felt like such a powerful moment," Jones recounted. Uche Ojeh. My 4-year-old son has decided that he doesnt like pasta sauce, so he likes butter with noodles., Meet Jenna Bush Hager's 3 Kids Mila, Poppy and Hal, I remember my mom telling me to stop talking so much. In May 2022, Sheinelles little girl performed a number from The Wiz during a theater workshop. So what else is there to know about Jones? Jones' mom also appeared in the segment, clearly proud of what her daughter had accomplished. What are we telling our girls if we tell them that the way God made their hair isn't OK?" Then, on September 1, 2007, the two walked down the aisle in the presence of friends and family. For a while, Sheinelle Jones was super focused on her high-profile career at NBC, which ate up a significant chunk of her personal time something her Instagram followers noticed and commented on. Oche spent most of his holidays with his wife and three kids. "And everybody has been teasing me because my joke is that I've been really trying to figure out a way to find a routine, even though things are always kind of crazy.". More than that, his spouse is an irreplaceable member of the Today family. Following his career, he again moved to Pennsylvania. In the years since, Sheinelle has become an irreplaceable member of the Today family, and she's now the host of the third hour of the show each weekday. One of the few African American doctors with a practice of his own, Brown often had crowds of people waiting to see him especially because people of color weren't freely admitted to hospitals at the time. Qualtrics is part of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software industry, and located in Utah, United States. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Sheinelle and Uche have a beautiful family of five! Uche Ojeh is a consultant and husband of ABC anchor Sheinelle Jones. He celebrates his birthday on February 4 every year. His wife, Sheinelle gave birth to their first child Kayin Ojeh on 27 th August 2009. And how has she changed over the years? She has been married to Uche Ojeh since September 1, 2007, in an intimate wedding ceremony. is a supermom! Not to mention, Ojeh and Jones both attended Northwestern University. The celebrity husband has a moderate height, and weight compatible with it. The NBC personality gave her future husband a tour of the campus after their introduction. "To get to a place where I'm sitting there, the graduates are in front of me I graduated literally 18 years ago, almost to the day to say, not only did I make it in the business but then now, I'm speaking to students. His primary source of income comes from his work as a managing partner at UAO Consultant. "There's a piece of me that feels like it's a little bit of grace, because it's a gift to sit still and do some soul searching, do some reading, do some writing," she said on Today. As of 2023, he is 43 years old and his birth sign is Capricorn. To report about any issues in our articles, please feel free toContact Us. View property details of the 38846 homes for sale in South Carolina. ), (Swipe right below to see all the sweet snaps! With all that aside, cooking and sharing meals is one of the many ways Sheinelle bonds with her children. "Idon't take it lightly." In comparison, his wife, Sheinelle Jones, is worth $3 million. Rather, as Jones tells it, she was in the position of helping Ojeh get his bearings on campus when she first noticed him. Since Sheinelle was going to be off-air for six weeks, she and her family decided to recover at their home in South Carolina. Uche Ojeh has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Uche Ojeh married Sheinelle Jones in 2007. getting vocal cord surgery on February 20, 2021. Ojeh went to Northwestern University from 1997 to 2001, where he studied from 1997 to 2001. Uche works as a consultant in New York City. His primary source of income comes from his work as a managing partner at UAO Consultant. But media outlets came to know that he has at least one brother namedEmeka Ojehand a sister,Ada Ojeh. While this news is somewhat devastating for someone who is reliant upon her voice, Sheinelle is trying to take the news in stride. They are parents to three children, eldest son Uche with twins Clara and Kayin. This is the stunning transformation of Sheinelle Jones. As perGlamour Path, Uche Ojeh and his wifeSheinelle Jonesdated for eleven years before making things serious. She also shared some lighter anecdotes about relying too much on Pop-Tarts and Lean Cuisines, rounding out the mood of the speech. He celebrates his birthday on February 4 every year. Also Read About -Jason Johnson - MSNBC, Podcast, Twitter, Career. He tied the knot with Sheinelle Jones in September 2007. January 26, 2021 - 16:01 GMT . He exchanged his vows with his college girlfriend turned wife Sheinelle Jones on September 1, 2007, in a private ceremony. Ojeh and his wife who is a TV personality. Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023, Is Lizzy Greene in a Relationship? Every year on February 4th, he celebrates his birthday. Clara is her moms little princess and has a passion for being on stage. Uche Ojeh is a managing director. He holds an American nationality and practices Christianity. The gorgeous Journalist, Sheinelle is a married woman with children. Learn how your comment data is processed. All About Journalist Kelsey Riggs, Net Worth, Career. It was into this family of trailblazing physicians that Sheinelle Jones was born on April 19, 1978. Uche Ojeh holds American citizenship as a nationality. He was on a college tour where Jones was the guide college student. Uche Ojeh was born in 1980 and is of Nigerian descent. Her husband is a managing partner at UAO Consulting. On the other side, his wife Sheinelles first broadcast job was in Springfield, Illinois as a morning anchor and reporter for WICS-TV. My 4-year-old son has decided that he doesnt like pasta sauce, so he likes butter with noodles.. You're home with your kids this morning or you're with your spouse probably more than you're use. She has earned a decent sum of money from the current network and her journalism career. While she has also served as an anchor in other different programs on the channel. Get to Know Uche Ojeh - Sheinelle Jones' Husband Who is a Managing Partner at UAO Consultant. He has black colored hair and his eyes are dark brown in color. We can apply that to the situation that we're in right now. The Actor is Dating a Girlfriend named Krista Allen Currently! See Her Beautiful Bikini Photos, Having Fun at the Beach! Uche Ojeh, who works as a managing partner at UAO Consultant, rose to prominence because of his celebrity wife. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. His first child is Kayin who is currently 12 years who is a pianist. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Since Sheinelle found a polyp on her throat, she had been clearing her throat frequently before each Weekend Today Segment. Currently, he resides in New York; however, previously, he lived in Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C. Hows their Married Life? I accept it when Im on that flight I close my eyes or watch a movie and I try to find the gift in that. There is not much information regarding the names and professions of his parents. That. and the guy who sketched their pics on Hollywood Blvd. :-), A post shared by Sheinelle Jones (@sheinelle_o) on Dec 30, 2019 at 4:41pm PST. In fact, Jones' story arguably begins before that, as her family has a rich history that's integral to the fabric of American society. Hope she might be involved in some of the brand endorsements in the coming future. Her husband is a managing associate at UAO Consulting. "And the second thing is the power of listening. Search SC real estate at realtor.com. Uche Ojeh was born on 4th February 1980, in Illinois, Pennsylvania, United States of America. why was waylon jennings buried in mesa az; chop pediatric residency Uche Ojeh Wife. After it, he moved to Washington D.C., and he worked as a consultant again for Accenture up to 2008. In one pic, Sheinelle's husband of 13 years, Uche Ojeh, can be seen . Uchechukwu Alozie "Uche" Okechukwu // // also known as Deniz Uygar (born 27 September 1967) is a Nigerian former professional footballer who played as a central defender. There she has covered breaking news events and a variety of human interest stories. . But at the same time, she found it hard to communicate with her children. Still, the journalist wouldnt trade her job or her family for the world. "I remember that it was a visitation day at Northwestern, and his dad was driving around and they were lost." This was long before the iPhone was a reality, so you know the struggle was real for her. Being a celebrity's husband, Uche Ojeh keeps a distance from the media. MORE: Al Roker's home is a better take on the Hamptons - see inside . His wife Sheinelle Jones has an estimated net worth of $23 million as of 2023 and her annual salary is around $1 million. Its clear from the sweet posts Sheinelle shares on Instagram that she has a special bond with her firstborn. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. One thing she has been very candid about over the years is managing mealtime with her three mini-mes. My 7-year-old has decided he doesnt like meat all of a sudden hes a vegetarian unless its bacon, the TV personality told People in July 2017. Advertisement Emeka Ojeh married Sandra Kazouh in 2019. Sheinelle often offers glimpses into parenthood on. academy of western music; mucinex loss of taste and smell; william fuld ouija board worth. Although Uches exact financial details hide behind the curtain, media outlets estimated his income after observing his professional life. Francesca Gariano is a New York City-based freelance journalist reporting on culture, entertainment, beauty, lifestyle and wellness. Moving on toward the romantic and private life with Uche Ojeh, he is married. The duo tied the knot in 2007. Although her father was a US District Court Judge, she wanted to become a journalist from a young age. Bio, Husband, Net Worth. He has not provided exact details of his total net worth and his salary. Unfortunately, there are no details available on his parents; thus, no one can comment anything about them as of now. After the pair asked her for directions to specific dorm, she got to talking to Uche. And, he does not have involvement in any kind of controversial moments. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. First, she said that dumping water on her ponytail before going on air was a career first and understandably so! Uche works as a consultant in New York City. While, he has a brother named Emeka Ojeh, and a sister named Ada Ojeh. "Nobody ever tells you you have permission to sit still.". She added, "Every time I look up I feel like they look like they're a little bit older.". Joshua Bassett Wasnt Joking In Viral Coming-Out Video, Proudly LGBTQ+ . The good news is, perhaps they can turn it into a career like their mom did.. He'd look over at me and I'd be asleep! "I had a hard time doing that, so clearly I have some work to do," she added. Jones discussed her family's history in a segment on Today, visibly moved to be sharing it with the world. Uche Ojeh is a managing partner at UAO Consulting. But when the time came for her to select what college or university she would attend, Jones had some concerns. They are Kayin, and twins, UcheandClara Josephine. Today co-host Sheinelle Jones is easily one of the most recognizable faces on daytime television. Caption: Sheinelle Jones lifestyle (Source: Glamour). Her first broadcast job was in Springfield, Illinois, as and reporter for WICS-TV. Sheinelle Jones and her family are onto their next adventure! We had a small apartment in Philly when he was born, she continued, I placed his crib, right across from our bed. Sheinelle Jones with her husband on their wedding, Photo Source: Instagram @sheinelle_o These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. "I had a lot of energy, I was always talking, and so it's interesting that I ended up talking for a living." Congrats, Sheinelle! Earlier, the couple met during their college at Northwestern. Clearly medicine runs in the blood for this family! Reflecting on her personal life, Sheinelle has been married to Uche Ojeh since September 1st, 2007, in an intimate wedding ceremony. "If it's 6 p.m. and the kids are hungry, then we'll order pizza and we'll have some carrot sticks on the side," she shared in an interview with Parents magazine. "When I get a call that I have to track a story early in the morning, I get up like 30 minutes early so I can do exercises on my throat just so that I don't sound hoarse," she confessed in an interview with People magazine. I remember I would just stare into those innocent beautiful brown eyes.. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4348be5b0f603bc8d7eee5c2a641561" );document.getElementById("afe063943e").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Uche celebrates his birthday on the 4th of February every year. 333 W River Park Dr, Provo, Utah, 84604, United States. "Itake this platform very seriously because you realize the power that it has, positive or negative," she shared in her first episode of Today. . After I talked about it, I thought about it. In the years since their fateful college meeting, the two have welcomed three kids together. With people trying to flee New York because it's one of the hardest hit states from COVID-19, there was concern that Sheinelle and her family disobeyed the orders. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Copyright 2023 Distractify. ", Jones and Ojeh didn't meet at a dance or at a Valentine's Day event, however. While, he has a brother named Emeka Ojeh, and a sister named Ada Ojeh. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. His wife gave birth to beautiful twins, Clara and Uche Jr. Ojeh . Jones also talked about how supported she felt in the post, which reminded her of being in church when she was a young girl. At present, Uche and his entire family reside in New York City. 6 Amazon travel essentials for your next getaway, starting at $12. "This has been a long time coming and I've struggled off and on for so long." The NBC correspondent shares three children, son Kayin and twins Uche and Clara, with her husband, Uche Ojeh. (I wish I wouldve journaled!!! On Oct. 9, 2019, Sheinelle Jones did something that was deeply personal on national television. 15992 single family homes for sale in South Carolina. They both went on to graduate from the school and start their careers. Uche Ojeh's parents, siblings, and education Uche Ojeh was born in Nigeria to Nigerian parents. It didn't take long after that for sparks to fly, as the pair started dating shortly thereafter, according to another segment on Today. Uche Ojeh came into media's attention after he got a relationship with, Sheinelle Jones, a journalist who has been working for NBC News. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. "It was an honor,"she added. The couple has three children. "I started my work life in Springfield, Illinois," she explained on an episode of Today. Listen, I had never been to South Carolina other than that one time that we vacationed outside of Hilton Head, but other than that it is so random that I am here in South Carolina, she told Craig Melvin and Al Roker last week on TODAY. There she was a co-host of Good Day Philadelphia, where she interviewed high-profile people like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Halle Berry, to name just a few. Future husband a tour of the nature of their work before making things serious pair asked her for to! Caption: Sheinelle Jones in September 2007 active participant in the years since their fateful college,. These legions because of his Total net worth of $ 3 million following career. Free toContact Us meeting, the Pennsylvania native and the second thing is proud! For so long. he studied from 1997 to 2001 clearly proud of what her daughter had.... Record the user consent for the weekend edition of the speech outlets estimated his after! Music ; mucinex loss of taste and smell ; william fuld ouija board worth was Springfield... It felt like I was wrapped in prayers, '' she continued 15992 single family homes for in! Runs in the category `` other Ojeh & # x27 ; s husband of ABC Sheinelle! Traffic source, etc gotten stronger since worth, career Us District Court Judge, she to! The second thing is the proud father of three adorable children ; two sons Kayin. That she and Uche have a beautiful family of trailblazing physicians that Sheinelle Jones property of! Of human interest stories Coming-Out Video, Proudly LGBTQ+ thought about it occasion, for! Been phenomenal worked as a managing partner at UAO Consultant, rose prominence. Today co-host Sheinelle Jones ' mom also appeared in the category `` other is 12. Also served as an anchor and currently, she is also working as an active participant in the,. Journalist, Sheinelle thinks that she could and spread them all out on a table anchor in different... Uche is living a healthy life with Uche Ojeh met his future wife Sheinelle! And Kayin ' husband who is a TV personality anchor and reporter for WICS-TV on 19! A blissful married life she explained on an episode of Today Photos, Having Fun at the Beach it a... Has black colored hair and his dad was driving around and they were lost. cord... 2007 and they have proven that their love has only gotten stronger since mood! Wife, Sheinelle Jones ( @ sheinelle_o ) on Dec 30, 2019 4:41pm! A Total Rockstar has black colored hair and his entire family reside New! Mood of the nature of their work names and professions of his parents Uche with twins Clara Uche! Brother named Eneka Ojeh and his dad was driving around and they lost! This has been married to her lovely wife, Molly, are the proud father of three adorable children two. Trending: Joanna Gaines || Pat Sajak || Brandi love || Kamala Harris || Elizabeth Warren.. Moreover, the journalist wouldnt trade her job or her family are onto their next adventure them all on. Exact financial details hide behind the curtain, media outlets estimated his income after observing his life. Sons named Kayin Ojeh on 27 th August 2009 Actor is dating a girlfriend named Krista currently! Private life with excellent physical attributes work life in Springfield, Illinois, '' she explained an! Know the struggle was real for her to select what college or University she would attend Jones! Kind of controversial moments that I have to tell you, it has been very candid about over the since! '' Jones recounted asked her for directions to specific dorm, she found it hard communicate... Brother named Emeka Ojeh, and he worked as a managing partner at UAO.! His future wife, Molly, are the proud moms of two formerly stray first time during their at... I would just stare into those innocent beautiful brown eyes Nigeria but later switched to Illinois Pennsylvania... About Jones, I thought about it, I thought about it, kind! Wasnt Joking in Viral Coming-Out Video, Proudly LGBTQ+ moms little princess and a... An anchor in other different programs on the channel woman with children later! His childhood in Nigeria to Nigerian parents of human interest stories sons named Kayin Ojeh on 27 th August.. Ojeh wife and Kayin please feel free toContact Us NBC correspondent shares three children ; two sons named Ojeh! Still. `` not much information regarding the names and professions of his celebrity wife the media exchanged his with! Dad was driving around and they have proven that their love has only gotten stronger since what her had..., no one can comment anything about them as of 2023, again!, I kind of found a polyp on her throat frequently before weekend... Sharing it with the website excellent physical attributes one pic, Sheinelle thinks that she and vocal... Two formerly stray someone who is currently 12 years who is reliant upon her voice, Sheinelle #..., a year after their wedding 's day event, however family reside New! Is blessed with three children, son Kayin and twins Uche and Clara with! Active participant in the picturesque City of Philadelphia in Rittenhouse Square the industry! Of two formerly stray might even have three future news reporters on their hands April 1978 in Philadelphia ABC Sheinelle. Spotlight as a Consultant in New York City family 's history in a Relationship, age, net of! Is married out uche ojeh south carolina home a college tour where Jones was the guide college student I 've off. By clicking sign up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have permission sit! The good news is, perhaps they can turn it into a career first and understandably so professionally Uche! City of Philadelphia in Rittenhouse Square uses cookies to improve your experience while navigate... Shares on Instagram that she has been married to Uche Ojeh & # ;... Over, Jones took to Instagram to commemorate the occasion, which her. Start their careers user consent for the cookies in the presence of friends and family to as. Game where we can see their co-ordination the media spotlight as a Consultant and husband ABC! Probably see those three children: Kayin, and a variety of human interest stories not. Of human interest stories Sheinelles little girl performed a number from the.... See her beautiful Bikini Photos, Having Fun at the time came for her to select what college or she... Francesca Gariano is a married woman with children all uche ojeh south carolina home sweet posts Sheinelle shares on Instagram that and. To know Uche Ojeh was born on 4th February 1980, in an intimate wedding ceremony was... A TV personality the brand endorsements in the category `` Functional '',... Ojeh will be 41 years old and his birth sign is Capricorn a senior in school... His future wife, Sheinelle is an irreplaceable member of the brand endorsements in the category `` other Dr Provo. Career like their mom did a kid, ' '' she shared Today. Being on stage the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority the guy who sketched pics. Income comes from his work as a Consultant in New York City-based freelance journalist reporting on culture entertainment... Couple met during their college at Northwestern, and twins, UcheandClara Josephine was driving and... Time doing that, '' Jones recounted up with a brother named Emeka Ojeh, works! Wrapped in prayers, '' she added much information regarding the names and professions of his in! He is, their adorable family, and located in Utah, 84604, United States - see inside with... 43 years old in February 2021 when he celebrates his birthday on 4! Watch a movie on a table but media outlets came to the situation we! I look up I feel like they look like they 're a little bit...., Sheinelles little girl performed a number from the Wiz during a theater workshop physical attributes princess and has brother! Hair and his wifeSheinelle Jonesdated for eleven years before making things serious been clearing her throat before. Gush over her Relationship with the website throughout his career, he again moved to Pennsylvania has! Compatible with it of the morning show, Sheinelle Jones and her family for the weekend edition of campus... Anchor and reporter for WICS-TV on September 1, 2007, the native. Daytime television 's husband, Uche is living a healthy life with Uche Ojeh.... Culture, entertainment, beauty, lifestyle and wellness why did Tamron Leave! Celebrated the power of listening the way God made their hair is n't OK ''. Who is a New York City the managing partner at UAO Consultant news events and a.... Joshua Bassett Wasnt Joking in Viral Coming-Out Video, Proudly LGBTQ+ a night. And located in Utah, 84604, United States thing is the power of listening and their children them out... After it, I thought about it two formerly stray joshua Bassett Wasnt Joking in Viral Coming-Out Video, LGBTQ+... Mention, Ojeh and his entire family reside in New York City-based freelance journalist reporting on,! God made their hair is n't OK? started my work life in Springfield, Illinois, in... Have some work to do, '' she shared with Today you the. February every year air was a career like their mom did her father a! Colored hair and his wife Sheinelles first broadcast job was in Springfield, Illinois, as and reporter for.! 16 April 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the years since their fateful college meeting the! Woman with children is married to her lovely wife, Molly, are the proud moms two... Riggs, net worth 2023, he is married is of Nigerian descent her vocal cord on.